Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

Oh, you guys haven't seen anything yet...

Word to the wise; don't tick off Sal.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Ghidora, I believe you missed something: Kovika, as Sal is specialized in strength, is specialized in wisdom, intelligence and the lot. Why else would he be planning to break out?

Note: Great, now I'm going to be referring to myself in third person.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Yeah, I'm with Ghidora. We haven't seen any indication IC of your character displaying any sort of extra-ordinary wisdom. You can't go around just saying things like that unless you can back it up with actions IC. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Precisely. That's like looing at Vaalku and automatically saying he's the best at playing the harp. Or saying Jorik could win against Vezon. Kinda why we have a thing called Character Development - backstory and stuff can't do anything at all until you actually have proof that the character did that/is doing that.

That's like looking at Vaalku and automatically saying he's the best at playing the harp. 

Vaalku plays the harp? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Future wisdom-y stuff coming to a theatre near you. Or possibly your Llama named Paul you keep in your kitchen.

Wait, if Vaalku plays the Harp....

I have an idea. Anyone up for the greatest Rahkshi orchestra ever seen? Complete with a grenade juggler?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

No. Madness stays in the Asylum. Corpus has enough crazies as it is....

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Eh, the Asylum is crazy by design (an idea I had was that the whole place would open up into some weird alien geometries like taking three lefts will not get you to where you start and weird Eldritch abominations, that never happened, maybe for version 2) whereas Corpus is crazy by accident. Corpus Glee club would be awesome. I have an image of a Rahkshi dishing out some Sinatra.

"Fly me to the star, let me play around the moons! And let me see what spring is like a-in-in, the Asylum with the loons! In other words, I ... LOVE!!! YOU!"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Back on topic, I've lost track of what was happening with Nyhe and Halmos.

Is anyone waiting for a Nyhe post from me? 

could I potentially get some GM input for Kotak's journey to talk to Nuju?

Ask Ghidora or Roman. I'm not really too interested in playing Nuju.

I'll probably take Lhikan and Matau, maybe Teridax if Roman and Ghidora aren't interested. 

(Note: that's a probably.)

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Kazak's one of the guards, right?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Ask Ghidora or Roman. I'm not really too interested in playing Nuju.

You do recall that I'm not actually a GM, right? I was fine with being given the head of security and temporarily playing as Nyhe while you were away, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't keep shunting your GM responsibilities onto me. 

You became a GM when you got Fade. I gave you my GM responsibilities when I left for Vancouver, when I came back, I took my GM powers back. You're still a GM, considering, if I recall, the offer I made to you when you got Fade was essentially "Hey, wanna be a GM?" which included getting a staff character and the ability to play NPCs.

I'm sorry if that was unclear.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Ah, okay. The impression I'd gotten from the original discussion when I made Fade was that you'd be giving several staff characters out to different players, not promoting all of those players to GM. Also, you say NPCs here....

I'm going to talk it over with Ghidora, but I was thinking if Roman would care to a). play a major Staff character but also b). play random NPCs. 

....but later on, when I asked about it....

Chief of Security? Does that mean under the right circumstances I'd be able to gather groups of NPC guards and go smite any patients who were fighting, or trying to escape, or anything else I didn't like? 

.....you said differently....

And Roman, I don't think you can smite patients as the CoS. I was thinking, with the whole FNaF vibe I gave to the monster in it's original form, the CoS would be a sort of Mike Schmidt-type character if Mike Schmidt actually got some protection from the cuddly little screamers.

....so yeah, I've been assuming this whole time that I've just been a player RPing the CoS.

I won't, but Sal makes no promises (*cracks her knuckles as she prepares to tear apart your last post*).

So, Ghidora... mind explaining to me how taser prongs (or in this case, magnets) magically become intangible after being fired? Because the last time I checked, there's an overturned table between Sal and the guards (which they would have had to pass through in order to get to her), and there's still a chair flyling towards her former opponent that he made no attempt to grab, redirect, or avoid (leading me to believe that it's now floating casually around his head due to some kind of gravitational anomaly).

Also, since tasers don't usually knock people out instantaneously, nor prevent them from speaking immediately afterwards, I have my doubts that the hasty cover-up our Vortixx "friend" is trying to pull will actually succeed. Besides giving our resident Chief of Security the finger, she's been mostly good since her arrival, and hasn't attacked anyone without being provoked first (which, by the way, would have been picked up by the facility's cameras, also streaming directly into Fade's office). If you insist on attempting to railroad Sal, I'm going to have to ask that you go back and do a better job of it. :P

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Kazak (who I believe was mentioned somewhere as a lieutenant, higher than the average security guard) isn't happy either. Naturally, he's gonna perform an investigation, and find Officer Akada (sorry, had to come up with a name on the fly, will change if you deem unacceptable) guilty of using unnecessary force.

Wow. We've added police brutality to the list of things that this RPG has. Maybe that should be the thing whenever we get featured; "want a survival horror RP? Perhaps you want to relax in a horrific sanitarium. Or maybe, you want to witness police brutality!"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Okay, that's cool.

Still doesn't resolve the whole manipulation of physics to arrive at that particular outcome, though. Even if I were to assume that the chair missed the Vortixx when he moved over to Kazak, that still doesn't explain how taser fire can suddenly phase through a table and hit somebody in the chest.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

And he did so from his position near Kazak?

Kind of unlikely.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

That works, I suppose. All my complaints were adressed, anyway, so I guess nothing's preventing me from posting anymore.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

...Yes. Why?

*cough* the Asylum is supposed to be run for the insane, not by the insane *un-cough*

I have been. Ahem. 

"You continue to both surprise and disappoint me, Agent Washington Doctor Halmos."