fishers64

GM NPC ZIB

Zib nodded agreement. "I just bumped this up to a Code 23 Hero emergency. Backup is on the way."

"This is a bulletin to all Heroes on Tranquis: we have a rocket under the ground that is going to launch off this planet to pose an attack on Hero Factory itself. We need immediate backup at these cooridinates." He then gave Gadget's cooridinates. Odd. The rocket launching people would want Tranquis to stay intact so they could launch more, not blow up the planet. So that means someone is trying to stop them, but why haven't they done it yet?

"In the meantime, is there anyway to disable the project?" he said to Gadget. "It's a rocket under construction."

IC: Gadget Thompson/Terminal

"There should be a way. But I also have to deal with the bombs here too."

IC: Azure Stryker/Grand Tranq

Since Rock Raider hasn't moved since page 9 or something like that, Azure had already left and barricaded the room to join Tracia in the guiding of the citizens.

OOC: I'm working on making a team for this mission. I'm sending up my character for approval, and the other two players will give their characters later.

Name: Ryker Bullet, Leader of the Breach Team

Powers and Abilities:

1. He can emit magnetic fields that can attract or repel objects to him.

• This can also be used to jump higher off of metallic surfaces or climb metallic walls with his bare hands.

2. X-Ray Vision and Night Vision

Weapon(s): He has an SMG and carries various cartridges for reloading. He also has a throwing knife.

Appearance: He wears black and yellow armor and a special googles that allows access to his vision powers. Here’s a picture.

Bio: Ryker Bullet leads a team specialized in breaking into bases and basically shooting the cogs out of any one who tries to resist. He spends his time outside of missions inside of the training simulators.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Fred Stinger-Underground

Stinger climbed into the whole a ways then jumped down the rest.

GM IC FRED STINGER

Fred would see a steel door embedded in the ground in front of him. There was a keypad next to it.

IC: Jimmy Abacus

After putting in an automatic protocol of accepting entries into the authorizations list from voice commands coded to Jimmy's voice only, he put some finishing touches on the code, cleaning up anything that might cause a crash or a loop, and finally, he re-activated the healing bot. "Confirm, authorization, Jimmy Abacus." He said as a test.

GM NPC HEALER ROBOT

"Authorization confirmed."

GM NPC ZIB

"Yes, go deal with the bombs. I keep forgetting about those - you're the best equipped to deal with those. I have a few more heroes topside who can be in that facility soon."

"Also, Gadget, can you tell me what code you used to open the door to the facility? I have a Hero right there who could use that code now."

He opened up the channel to Fred right before he said the last sentence; Fred would hear it too.

GM NPC ZIB

"Yes, go deal with the bombs. I keep forgetting about those - you're the best equipped to deal with those. I have a few more heroes topside who can be in that facility soon."

"Also, Gadget, can you tell me what code you used to open the door to the facility? I have a Hero right there who could use that code now."

He opened up the channel to Fred right before he said the last sentence; Fred would hear it too.

IC: Gadget Thompson/Terminal

"100 - 74 - 28 - 38," I said. "Send that to any heroes going in."

I used my technopathy to find a universal door passcode as I followed the coordinates to the bombs.

GM NPC HEALER BOT

It stood up, looking around for wounded bots. It spotted Squidulus, but waited for permission before acting.

GM IC GADGET

There wasn't really a universal passcode for the doors. Apparently the door locks were all operated from a central area, aside from the individual passcodes to open each door.

Jimmy looked over to the fallen hero, and understood what the robot was processing. "Assist that hero. See what's wrong and repair him." Jimmy commanded the healing bot.

IC: Daxer Phyrus

"I repeat; I require assistance in the hospital elevator shaft. Two villains down, and ready to be taken into..." Daxer yelped as the buzzsaw he'd been prying loose shot out, sending the three of them down onto the elevator three floors below. Daxer absorbed and dispersed the kinetic energy the three of them received from the impact into the air, creating a deep rumbling sound. He groaned as he got back up, opened up the elevator door of the hospital's second floor, which was partially obscured by the jammed elevator, and pushed the two knocked-out villains through the opening, before sliding through himself. "I'm on the third floor. Anybody read me?" He once more radioed over the hero frequency.

Daxer felt a sharp pain go through his chest. What was this? He'd made sure to disperse all the energy from the impact, but now... "AAAAGGGHHH" An even more intense pain shot through his chest and he collapsed onto his knees, bringing his hands to his chest. "N-no, I can't..." A yell of agony escaped Daxer's verbal processors as his hero core exploded in his chest, going through critical meltdown due to the extreme exertion he'd put on it just recently. Daxer's lifeless body limped to the floor, and his death signal was sent to HQ.

Edited by Toa Onaku

OOC:

Sooo... That was unexpected. Were you planning to kill off Daxter, or was this more of a sudden decision? Also, can I have the stun wear off of Arsenal, since nobody can really get to him at this point?

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: I'm working on making a team for this mission. I'm sending up my character for approval, and the other two players will give their characters later.

Powers and Abilities:

1. He can emit magnetic fields that can attract or repel objects to him.

• This can also be used to jump higher off of metallic surfaces or climb metallic walls with his bare hands.

2. X-Ray Vision and Night Vision

Weapon(s): He has an SMG and carries various cartridges for reloading. He also has a throwing knife.

Appearance: He wears black and yellow armor and a special googles that allows access to his vision powers. Here’s a picture.

Bio: Ryker Bullet leads a team specialized in breaking into bases and basically shooting the cogs out of any one who tries to resist. He spends his time outside of missions inside of the training simulators.

IC: Gadget Thompson/Hallway

"I'm going to disable some bombs," I said. "Might need someone to watch my back when I get to work."

I sent him the coordinates to the bombs.

I frowned when I couldn't get that universal passcode, but it didn't matter, if anyone needed a way in, I would try my best to get the right passcode for them.

I continued to stealthily make my way to the bombs.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS

Oddly enough, however, there was another ship on the radar screens, which apparently had anti-collision systems active. Its flight pattern was rather odd, circling planets in loops before going on to the next one. It was of considerable size, but the readouts were apparently cloaked from Mr. Vyle's ship's sensors, which was odd.

IC: Mr Vyle - Evil Brain Ship.

"What have we here?" he mused, tapping the screen. Everything about that ship screamed suspicious, and that sort of thing always piqued his curiosity, "What do you guys think?" He asked the brains, "Worth a closer look?"

IC: Daxter Phyrus

A yell of agony escaped Daxter's verbal processors as his hero core exploded in his chest, going through critical meltdown due to the extreme exertion he'd put on it just recently. Daxter's lifeless body fell to the floor, and his death signal was sent to HQ.

IC: Saracen Rune - Outside Hospital.

"What just...?" he trailed off, picking up the death signal broadcast. "This is what happens when you push yourselves too far..." he muttered, hobbling back into the building, using his makeshift spear as a crutch. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM NPC CITIZEN (W/STRIKER)

"The energy from his quaza core was hooked to and stablizing the explosive." He pointed to the calicidium. "I hooked it up to the glowing rock, otherwise he would have exploded."

He shuddered, expecting to be dead at any moment as the Hero's eyes' in front of him flickered to life...

GM NPC HEALER BOT

The robot walked over to Ghid Squid. It then walked over into a medical bay and brought back some components at a small hammer. It began building the Hero a new hand.

Meanwhile, some nanites attended to the Hero's other injuries and made adjustments. It made note of the shield's extensive damage - that would be next on the order of repairs.

GM IC ???

"Yeah," he said. "Do you want to stay here and guard the tower, or do you want me to do it? I just heard a whole freaking bunch of calls for help, and nothing is really happening here."

Powers and Abilities:

• He can emit magnetic fields that can attract or repel objects to him.

• X-Ray Vision and Night Vision

Appearance: He wears black and yellow armor and a special googles that allows access to his vision powers. Here’s a picture.

Approved.

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS

"Not many good option" one brain said. Another nodded with enthusiasm. "An evil villain ship," another speculated. "No, could be member of Hero Recon."

"Let's find out."

And with that, the brains moved the craft closer to the ship. As they moved closer to the sensor blip, a massive vessel abruptly appeared before them, much bigger than the sensor reading, and surrounded by yellow forcefields on all sides. A pleasing female voice sounded over the ship's communicator. "Stay away, Heroes. This ship is private property, owned by The Transportation Research Institute. Incursions by Heroes will be prosecuted to the full extent of intergalactic law."

Edited by fishers64

IC: Echo - Sunny Square

He couldn't think. He couldn't move. He couldn't breathe. Everything was wrong, all wrong. He'd been sent in with simple extraction orders and everything was just falling apart. The broadcast from Zib was looping through his comms on repeat, a pulsing red "Code 23" had appeared in his HUD, and he had just received an unmistakable Hero death signal. Splint still hadn't moved, but doubtless he was getting the same information.

Echo tried to blot it all out and focus on retrieving Rocka, but one thing kept coming back: "attack on Hero Factory". "Come on," he urged Splint again.

OOC: Open for interaction

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Mr Vyle.

Private property? Outside of Hero Factory's jurisdiction? He liked the sound of this.

"It seems you and I have something in common, then. We both dislike Hero Factory butting their noses into our private affairs. You see, we... borrowed... this vessel from the heroes on Tranquis VII."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Striker:

"Hero. Identify."

IC Kathrine:

I looked around the room. I could probably hold it now, or I could continue my mission parameters. With my energy half gone though.....

A red Code 23 appeared before my eyes, pulsing gently. Hero down.

I looked at the other hero, my face a lot less cheerful.

"Go. I can hold the tower."

IC: Saracen Rune - Hospital Foyer.

He took a moment to take in the scene. There was Jimmy, and the healer bot, and the idiot who hadn't done anything to help. Beyond them, the elevator seemed to have been trashed. Which meant... it really had been Daxer who'd died...  

"Can you make that thing hurry up?" he asked Jimmy, "I can fly, so unless you feel like looking around this place of some stairs, I'm probably going to be the only one who can find those villains - and Daxer's body - before they wake up." 

IC: Arsenal- Hospital floor three

Arsenal groaned as he regained consciousness, his body still numb from the stun blast. His armor had thankfully protected him from the blast's full power. If it hadn't, he would have most likely have spent the rest of the day sleeping. Scanning his surroundings, the merc looked to the ground to see Karter, some chips of concrete, and... a Hero?! Lying facedown on the ground, this hero was definitely the same one who had fired the stun blast, but why were they unconscious? Had they somehow knocked themselves out, or perhaps exhausted their power reserves? No matter, whatever the reason was, this hero would not live to see another mission. Planting his foot firmly on the hero's back, Arsenal grabbed the warrior's head, and pulled it sharply up and to the side. The joint connecting the head to the body popped, and the wires snapped, allowing the newly headless corpse to slump down to the floor. Arsenal frowned. The body was cold, and the hero core shattered. He had had nothing to fear, as the hero had been dead long before he awoke. Feeling spiteful, Arsenal fired several rounds into the hero's back, before looting the corpse's weapons and hero cuffs. It was a satisfying feeling, seeing the bullets finally tear through the hero's torso, after having several thousand merely shrugged off. Hearing noises below, Arsenal realized that the other heroes were still in the hospital, and that he must quickly escape before they realize he has awoken. Pulling Karter over his shoulder, Arsenal dragged Daxter's corpse to the elevator shaft, and tossed it through the escape hatch and into the elevator. Except for the head. That was to be a trophy of a successful mission. With the corpse disposed of, Arsenal began to climb the elevator shaft once again. After his involuntary nap, he had regained enough energy to make it to the roof. Once on top, Arsenal scanned the horizon. No heroes in sight. Before he took off, Arsenal fired several rounds into the open elevator shaft. These shots severed the cables, causing the elevator to fall back down to the foyer, and allow the surviving heroes to learn the fate of their mutilated friend. Grinning to himself, Arsenal took off in flight, leaving the hospital behind...

OOC: Nobody actually gave you permission to do this yet; can you wait for Fishers to say something about this?

OOC:

Yeah. I just didn't see how they would be able to get Arsenal out of the building. The elevator is jammed by the shield, and Arsenal's weight makes carrying him impossible for Saracen due to his wounds. The stun is temporary, so it's just a matter of time until Arsenal wakes up. I don't want to have to delete all this, so I'll put an edit in at the bottom explaining.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

GM IC ??? (SPEAKING TO MR. VYLE)

"Interesting" the voice responded back. "I must apologize - my boss, so to speak is currently on Tranquis, taking care of important business at the moment. He would be so happy to see you."

"Alas, my scanners indicate that you have a number of evil brains on board. I must warn them that we have several defense measures against them on board should they decide to...misbehave. We prefer to allow our guest's allies to remain intact, but not at the expense of our ship's command."

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS

The evil brains looked at each other nervously.

"He's Stringer." Why is he asking me this? It's my job to read the prisoner's file so I know how he'll try to resist me. How could I miss his name?

GM NPC STRINGER

"That I am," he said. "Man, that was some trip. I feel like I could walk into Makuhero city single-handedly."

GM IC ??? (W/KATHERINE)

"Thanks for giving me the fun job," he grinned. "I'll see you soon."

His tone was carefully pitched sarcasm. But as he walked out of the room, deep down he allowed himself to realize that every bit of it was genuine. It was, in fact, important to know what the truth was, even if you couldn't say it.

This reflection followed him as he walked down the stairs. Once below, he allowed himself the risk of absorbing the robots he had thrown from the tower into his form before leaving.

IC: Arsenal- Hospital floor three

Arsenal groaned as he regained consciousness, his body still numb from the stun blast. His armor had thankfully protected him from the blast's full power. If it hadn't, he would have most likely have spent the rest of the day sleeping. Scanning his surroundings, the merc looked to the ground to see Karter, some chips of concrete, and... a Hero?! Lying facedown on the ground, this hero was definitely the same one who had fired the stun blast, but why were they unconscious? Had they somehow knocked themselves out, or perhaps exhausted their power reserves? No matter, whatever the reason was, this hero would not live to see another mission. Planting his foot firmly on the hero's back, Arsenal grabbed the warrior's head, and pulled it sharply up and to the side. The joint connecting the head to the body popped, and the wires snapped, allowing the newly headless corpse to slump down to the floor. Arsenal frowned. The body was cold, and the hero core shattered. He had had nothing to fear, as the hero had been dead long before he awoke. Feeling spiteful, Arsenal fired several rounds into the hero's back, before looting the corpse's weapons and hero cuffs. It was a satisfying feeling, seeing the bullets finally tear through the hero's torso, after having several thousand merely shrugged off. Hearing noises below, Arsenal realized that the other heroes were still in the hospital, and that he must quickly escape before they realize he has awoken. Pulling Karter over his shoulder, Arsenal dragged Daxter's corpse to the elevator shaft, and tossed it through the escape hatch and into the elevator. Except for the head. That was to be a trophy of a successful mission. With the corpse disposed of, Arsenal began to climb the elevator shaft once again. After his involuntary nap, he had regained enough energy to make it to the roof. Once on top, Arsenal scanned the horizon. No heroes in sight. Before he took off, Arsenal fired several rounds into the open elevator shaft. These shots severed the cables, causing the elevator to fall back down to the foyer, and allow the surviving heroes to learn the fate of their mutilated friend. Grinning to himself, Arsenal took off in flight, leaving the hospital behind...

OOC: Until Onaku or Fishers gives approval, disregard this post.

Post held: he should not be waking up juuust yet. It would be okay to write this a few more posts down.

To be clear, he does not need my approval to write this. However, I think he should stay out a little longer in courtesy of how much energy Daxer put into that blast. Not too much, though.

GM NPC HEALER ROBOT

The healer robot finished making the hand and reattached it to Ghid Squid's arm. Next, it melded some metal to the shield, reshaping it into the standard shape and handed it back to the Hero.

It then looked at Sarcen.

GM IC ??? (SPEAKING TO MR. VYLE)

"Alas, my scanners indicate that you have a number of evil brains on board. I must warn them that we have several defense measures against them on board should they decide to...misbehave. We prefer to allow our guest's allies to remain intact, but not at the expense of our ship's command."

IC: Mr Vyle - Brain-Created Vessel.

A privately-owned, hero-hating ship that had defences specifically made for dealing with brains? This was growing to be very interesting indeed. "I understand," he agreed, turning towards the brains, "I'm trusting you lot to behave here..."

GM NPC HEALER ROBOT

The healer robot finished making the hand and reattached it to Ghid Squid's arm. Next, it melded some metal to the shield, reshaping it into the standard shape and handed it back to the Hero.

It then looked at Sarcen. 

"Hey there little guy," he grunted, crouching painfully down beside the healer bot, "Don't suppose you'd be willing to help me out?" 

OOC:

Yeah. I just didn't see how they would be able to get Arsenal out of the building. The elevator is jammed by the shield, and Arsenal's weight makes carrying him impossible for Saracen due to his wounds. The stun is temporary, so it's just a matter of time until Arsenal wakes up.

And Onaku has already told you how much time that would be, when you asked him about it on the previous page: 

OOC: How long would the stun last, keeping in mind that Arsenal's armor prevented him from receiving the stun's full power?

OOC: A few hours, considering it's the highest stun setting. Daxer didn't want to take any chances with this guy.

A few hours is plenty of time for Saracen to get healed, or another flying hero to arrive, or for someone to find some rope. 

IC: Riot - The Grand Tranq (Lobby)

"Copy that."

Finishing his report, he turned to address Artemus.

"New orders from Zib; everyone's to stay put until the situation outside is under control. See to that while I scout out the remainder of the building."

With that out of the way, he drew his weapons once more before proceeding deeper into the hotel.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

GM NPC HEALER BOT

The robot looked to Abacus for approval.

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS

The brains nodded agreement, reluctantly. "Master will want to know about new enemy," one of them said.

Some of the brains didn't look so sure about that, but alas, it was worth figuring out, wasn't it?

GM ??? (SPEAKING W/MR. VYLE)

"Alright then." The viewscreen changed, showing a path through the golden energy field. If they looked closely, they might be able to see the gap.

The brains began piloting that direction. "I'll meet you there in short order, and we will see how compatible our interests are."

GM NPC STRINGER

"I honestly have no idea who he is, but put the gun down, please. He doesn't look like a villain to me."

GM IC KATHERINE

There was a recharging station a floor below this one - the tower was designed to be manned, after all. However, it was designed for citizens, not Heroes.

-----------------

OOC: And new villain profile for me:

Name: Fravapois Saran (nickname: Fravi)

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Fravi an odd chain of very sharp spikes that go down her back, across the top of her head, and down her face, immunitizing her from control by a brain, since the last one to do so got skewered. The spikes are highly mobile and can bend backwards and forwards as her will allows. She also has a set of sharp-tipped metal wings that allow flight. Aside from this, she carries a large number of throwing knives in her shoes and up her sleeves, and is well-practiced in using them. She also is a skilled and and agile gymnast, and her light weight often makes her nearly silent.

Appearance: Fravi looks surprisingly good for someone with so many spikes. The spikes dangle off the back of her head like Daniella Capricorn's hair and then travel down her back. The spikes on her face have a curve to the ends, making them look like oval gems against her blue colored skin. She is definately more musclebound than Capricorn, and has long ditched the dress for modest gynast jumpsuit tooling.

Bio: Fravi was created as a pleasurebot to amuse citizens on the wretched planet Mechna after a hard day's work. Filled with resentment at her purpose in existance, this bot learned how to throw a knife at her enemies, build herself a pair of wings, and steal a ship. After commiting dozens of murders on countless planets, she ran in with a certain resident evil overlord, who swapped her hair plates for spikes and has largely left her to her wiles. That suits her just fine.

She enjoys playing cards and using that to steal money from other criminals. She also enjoys reading navigation and technical manuals, and is fast acquiring a map of the entire galaxy in her head instead of relying on the computers.

Location: On a certain villain ship, meandering in the Tranquis star system.

---------------------------------

And this is my last female profile like this, if you have occasion to complain about her being cliche. :P. And how this one is played is different from the cliche you may be expecting. Anyway.

And I don't do bias either; I have plenty of guys back in SECRET GM LAND too XP.

IC: Mr Vyle.

"Sounds good to me." He replied, leaving steering the ship to the brains. 

Still somewhat shocked over Daxer's death, Jimmy wearily looked up at the medibot, and nodded in approval. He'd programmed it to recognize a simple nod from him in case he weren't in a position to speak... or if he just didn't feel like it.

OOC: @PyroLizard: There are still heroes that can get to him, and I did say a few hours.

Edited by Toa Onaku
  • Upvote 1

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS

The brains steered the ship through the path, into what appeared to by an utterly massive landing bay. There were several other craft parked, all of which looked to be exact replicas of Hero Factory dropships, perfect in every detail.

Either that, or whoever in charge if this place had made a habit of stealing them.

The hangar doors closed behind them as they landed, although one of the brains noted that the controls for said door were easy to get to, and appeared to be unguarded.

They touched down and popped the door open, spilling out onto the floor like bugs. It was hardly the best first impression.

GM NPC ZIB

"Get him to higher ground," Zib ordered. "They were able to find him after he escaped, so we need to get some sort of staff on hand to remove whatever tracking device they have in him, at the very least."

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOTS (NEAR STRINGER/STRIKER)

During the whole conversation thus far, the robots were confused after the citizen's remark about saving the hero's life. They also knew that Striker could get a bullet into the citizen's head before they could do anything, and so wisely held their fire.

GM NPC STRINGER

"I'll be fine, Zib," Stringer said, getting to his feet. "But we need to track down Bulk and destroy a rocket, at the very least. I think me and Bulk can handle that, if we get the cuffs off him."

GM NPC HEALER ROBOT

The robot knelt by Sarcen and released its healing nanites into Sarcen's body to heal the damage to his arms and legs.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Mr Vyle - Hangar Bay. 

Vyle, on the other hand, did his best to make an eloquent first impression. He strode calmly out of the ship after the brains, cane in hand, a triumphant smile plastered on his otherwise imperceptible face. 

He sat down to let the nanites do their work, slowly repairing the gashes on his legs from Karter's bullets, the hole in his shoulder from the sniper's laser, the burns and scorches and gashes from his battle with Arsenal... 

...this was probably going to take a while. 

IC Striker:

"No. You're going topside for full diagnostics. We can't risk you being compromised. Report to the tech specialist on his way here. He'll make sure there's nothing.... Wrong with you."

Striker turned back to the citizen.

"You. Tell me where the other asset is going."

IC Kathrine:

I frowned. Not exactly ideal, but it should give me a pick me up.

I stepped into the charging station, and started the charging process.

Civvie profile:

Name: Jade Riley

Appearance: white and orange, with a flip down visor that serves as instrumentation for flight.

Job: Dropship Pilot flying Dropship number 479.

Bio: while not technically a hero, Jade has more than earned her place as an expert pilot, flying any ship with ease. So it's little surprise Hero Factory recruited her as a Dropship pilot. She's sarcastic and sometimes forgetful, but her skills are undeniable.

Edited by The Other Other Alex

IC: Crowley - Streets.

He wasn't sure how much time had passed since he'd fallen asleep - Minutes? Hours?- but since the planet was still intact when he emerged, he assumed it hadn't been too long. 

He began to roam once more, wary of any drones or brains or heroes that might still be lurking around the place...

GM IC FRAVI (HANGAR BAY)

As Mr. Vyle approached the end of the hangar bay, he would see a rather good-looking lady bot approching down a metal catwalk stairsl, flanked by two guards carrying some sort of cannon weapons.

Hmm. He appears to be...delighted. If he thinks this place an easy takover, he will soon be dissapointed.

However, this particular villain did not seem to be a true hazard. He was more subtle, a sly man of sleazy work.

Traferous will be pleased, indeed.

She smoothly made the leap to the hangar room floor, landing in a three-point stance in front of two glass double doors , intending to shock and possibly amuse the villain in front of her.

"Welcome to The Transportation Research Instiuite. I am Fravi."

GM IC JIMMY ABACUS

There was a stairwell next to the elevator, denoted by the usual "In case of Fire use stairs." sign.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Mr Vyle - Hangar Bay.

Having a visor obscuring one's face made it very easy to hide facial expressions, so Fravi would likely be disappointed by the businessman's reaction - or apparent lack thereof. "I'm Vyle," he replied, after pausing a few moments to get over the surprise, "And what exactly is the Transport Research Institute, if you don't mind me asking?" 

"They'll take him back to Scientific for analysis and then back to lockup, if he's not going to explode and isn't carrying a virus."

GM NPC STRINGER

"C'mon, man, the tech guy is diffusing a bomb. Stringer said. "He needs to pay attention to his work, and I need to do mine."

He started to head down the tunnel after Bulk.

GM IC ???

"Mene Vantal" entered the hospital, walking past Sarcen, who was apparently being healed by one of Karter's bots. Puzzling. That bot shouldn't be doing that. Perhaps a malfunction?

Another Hero was standing by the stairwell. "Are you guys good here?" he said.

GM IC GADGET

The quaza on top of the anti-quaza in front of him looked exactly like it was - there wasn't any technology there, just stone, energy, and rock.

The kryptonium blasters mounted on the walls, however, all had wireless transmitters embedded in them. If he could remove the transmitters from the blasters without setting them off, his work would likely be close to done.

Unfortunately, the villain in this town had come to class prepared. His technopathy would tell him that there was a wireless signal constantly going to these transmitters to keep the blasters from going off. The blasters were half-buried themselves in the rock, so removing them entirely might not be the best idea. He might be able to take apart the weapon to diffuse the kryptonium - his technopathy would show him the inside of it and how it was laid out.

There were four of these blasters. The wireless signal wasn't coming from nearby, his technopathy would tell him. It was from very far away, and the strength of it was getting stronger and fainter at odd intervals.

Civvie profile:

Name: Jade Riley

Appearance: white and orange, with a flip down visor that serves as instrumentation for flight.

Job: Dropship Pilot flying Dropship number 479.

Bio: while not technically a hero, Jade has more than earned her place as an expert pilot, flying any ship with ease. So it's little surprise Hero Factory recruited her as a Dropship pilot. She's sarcastic and sometimes forgetful, but her skills are undeniable.

Approved.

You can go ahead and have her drive in with whatever reasonable canon NPCs or approved PCs you or I haven't placed somewhere else on board.

GM IC FRAVI

"We research and refine methods of transport, obviously." Fravi snorted, gesturing to the dropship replicas. "However, that has led us to other, more profitable projects, such as the construction of highly advanced weaponry of various forms. As you may imagine, not all of our expieriments are compatible with that of Mr. Makuhero's business interests, nor those of our competitors." She pointed down at a brain in disgust.

Edited by fishers64