fishers64

...if their opponent hadn't heard all of the panicked scuffling, then Focus had three heads.

You might want to add those three heads to Focus' profile, then, because I doubt Anamnesis would be able to hear the two civilians running around over the machinegun turrets still going off. :P

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

...if their opponent hadn't heard all of the panicked scuffling, then Focus had three heads.

You might want to add those three heads to Focus' profile, then, because I doubt Anamnesis would be able to hear the two civilians running around over the machinegun turrets still going off. :P

Rylinth said the turrets were no longer going off

IC Jade:

Jade was doing what she did best.

Piloting a big ship. Or trying to. Disengaging the lock on the drop ship manually was pretty labor intensive, but if she could get it free from the hangar rack, they'd have a lot more firepower. And a big hunk of metal in between her and that....thing was a good thing in Jade's mind.

IC Kathrine:

"I can pilot the ship back to the Factory, but I don't have enough power to take us there with just my thrusters....."

I grinned at Shard, "Don't worry! So long as you don't actually break any rules, you should be fine!"

IC Striker:

Once the veteran Hero had cleared the pipe, he fired the piton, anchoring himself to one of the walls. He channeled Zib.

"Command, this is striker, I need the closest power turbine to my location shut down temporarily, over."

IC Kaiba Blader- Antapolis Streets:

The Proto hero had had little luck with the supplies he needed. Most of the parts required were considered antiquated and out of date. Still, he'd gotten some of the fusion core shielding he'd needed so there was that at least. 

Now he wanted to test his mettle against another of Makuro's 'Heroes'.

His eyes burned a bright crimson as he drew his sword, amplifying his voice so as to be heard clearly through the street. His programming prevented him from actually hurting anyone, but collateral damage had always been within acceptable parameters.

"Send me a Hero! I am Kaiba Blader, One of the Finest robotic warriors ever constructed and I will not stand being mocked by such ill suited replacements!"

He cut down a nearby streetlight as if to emphasize his point.

Edited by The Amaztastical Lynn

OOC: Actually, I said the laser turrets aren't working. The machine-guns Nato referenced are still blasting lead.

Also, whoops. Thought Anamnesis bounced Module's head across the floor, not her entire body.  :cry: I'll just go with "her head got sliced off by something when she was thrown into a sabotaged hangar".

IC: Echo - The Battle of 44-B

Echo had been moving towards the doorway, but stopped when he heard a loud mechanical clanging from behind. Jade was trying to disconnect a dropship from it's locks manually?! That would take way too long, assuming she could pull it off in the first place. Kicking aside the rest of Module's mysteriously decapitated corpse, he silently surged across the hangar and leaped onto the ship, using his long fingers and claws to cling spider-like to the hull. With a barely contained grunt, he pulled himself forwards, skittering along the side until he was right up next to the locking mechanism. Echo shut his eyes and disabled his sound processors just as a small warning light in his HUD informed him the sonic pulses were fully charged. Drift was going to hate him if he ever heard about this...

He embedded his talons into the clamps and fired off both concussion blasts directly into the metal. Whether that would free the dropship or not was up to fishers remained to be seen.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: I shall henceforth refer to Focus as "the three-headed hero"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC TRAFEROUS & FRAVI

"Okay, got it," Fravi said. "Should be incoming now."

Traferous looked over at Night Stalker. 

GM IC NIGHT STALKER

Indeed, Night Stalker would find Fravi's technical skills workable, if not necessarily the content of his download. 

The Mechron police force was composed of Drax, who was a big muscle-bound character, about 6 ft tall, covered in chemical and nano-bot resistant armor after Meltdown's previous attack. He preferred an energy pistol, and carried about two of them on active duty. 

He had about 20 Deputies of similar caliber, except that most of them preferred semi-automatic energy rifles. About five carried pistols like their boss, and two worked as snipers. None of them were particularly fast or agile, preferring to use vehicles for that. 

There were also some standard civilians working for them. No surprise there - Drax hated paperwork. They also had a fleet of small miniature scout drones that could fire on criminals - basically round disks that flew with some sort of hovering tech. 

IC: Night Stalker

When the files opened onto Night Stalker's HUD he nodded and said, "Got it.  Shouldn't be too much of a problem."  As he was talking he was already evaluating the best way to take down the police force.  "Ready when you are."

OOC: I'm going to assume that you will be playing the police?

Edited by Vestak

IC: Riot - Hero Factory (Hallways)

Seeing that he accidentally passed the desired window as he fell, Riot activated his jetpack shortly in order to fly back up as he reached out to pull himself through the opening the Villain had previously made. A hop, skip, and a jump later, and he was barreling through the hallways, looking for any signs of his current target.

To be quite honest, he was expecting something a little more obvious, like some scorch marks or a trail of dead bodies to follow, but when he came across a couple of maintenance bots complaining about the mess they were going to have to deal with around Hanger 44B, he decided not to look the robotic gift-horse in the mouth and made rushing towards whatever was going on over there his top priority.

IC: Epix - Conference Hall (Guarding Mr. Makuro)

Hearing the reports over his communicator, The Recall moved towards the inventor in order to steal the spotlight for a moment.

"Everyone, I'm going to need you to start evacuating the area in a calm and orderly fashion," he said, his voice booming over the crowd. "The ground around the building is rapidly becoming unstable, and you don't want to be here when it collapses."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Shade - Conference Room

Shade moved forwards as Epix obliviously began to walk into the space Shade had occupied for the speech, grabbed Makuro's hand, and began running with him to the back door so as to avoid the people leaving out the front.

Edited by Vicarath
  • Upvote 3

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

GM NPC NEX

"Please stay calm. One of our fellow Heroes has discovered a plot by our enemies to dig this building out from underneath. Please proceed to the nearest exit in an orderly fashion. Let's go down the rows. Would those in the back two rows exit first, and quickly?"

IC Kathrine:

"I can pilot the ship back to the Factory, but I don't have enough power to take us there with just my thrusters....."

I grinned at Shard, "Don't worry! So long as you don't actually break any rules, you should be fine!"

OOC: I thought Katherine and Shard were in the ship already. What does the thruster comment refer to?

IC Striker:

Once the veteran Hero had cleared the pipe, he fired the piton, anchoring himself to one of the walls. He channeled Zib.

"Command, this is striker, I need the closest power turbine to my location shut down temporarily, over."

GM NPC ZIB

"You think I have control over that turbine?" Zib yelled. "Are you going to force me to shut down the power to the whole city of Antropolis because you decided to run away from some creatures that were trying to rescue you?"

IC Kaiba Blader- Antapolis Streets:

The Proto hero had had little luck with the supplies he needed. Most of the parts required were considered antiquated and out of date. Still, he'd gotten some of the fusion core shielding he'd needed so there was that at least. 

Now he wanted to test his mettle against another of Makuro's 'Heroes'.

His eyes burned a bright crimson as he drew his sword, amplifying his voice so as to be heard clearly through the street. His programming prevented him from actually hurting anyone, but collateral damage had always been within acceptable parameters.

"Send me a Hero! I am Kaiba Blader, One of the Finest robotic warriors ever constructed and I will not stand being mocked by such ill suited replacements!"

He cut down a nearby streetlight as if to emphasize his point.

GM NPC STORMER

Stormer snorted at Kaiba Blader's announcement. "He has the most horrible timing." He then slashed a beast that was breaking through the ground near the ship, slicing its brain off. "The dropship should have fuel. Get out of here now!" 

GM NPC BEASTS & CITIZENS

A series of Tunneler beasts were breaking through now. Some of the citizens had escaped the building and were frantically dodging around them - and others were stupidly heading back toward the building, looking for safety. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: FOCUS [HANGAR BAY]

"Get behind me," Focus whispered.

It was an order - that much was obvious to the civilians.

What apparently wasn't obvious was the need to remain silent as they obeyed said order; if the machine gun turrets hadn't still been firing, their position would have been revealed.

OOC: Edited above post so that it makes more sense with current events.

IC: FOCUS [HANGAR BAY]

He was growing tired of waiting; he felt useless standing around. He opened up the private channel with Echo.

"Is there anything you can do to make this easier? If it gets our new friend within stabbing range of my sword - and where I can see him - that would be appreciated."

IC: Mr Vyle - Conference Room, Second Floor.

He cracked a small smile at the evacuation announcement. Of course the Brain Master would have a backup plan. The man was persistent, albeit completely unoriginal with his strategies. 

Lowering his camera, he followed the rest of the crowd towards the stairs. He would wait to see how things played out before considering what his next move would be...

When the files opened onto Night Stalker's HUD he nodded and said, "Got it.  Shouldn't be too much of a problem."  As he was talking he was already evaluating the best way to take down the police force.  "Ready when you are."

OOC: Yes. They are actually canon NPCs, which...tough call, but I'll play them as Green NPCs instead of red

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"Alright," Traferous said, walking over to the teleportation pad he was standing on. In a few moments, Night Stalker, him, and Kavok left...but alas, to different places. 

Traferous himself was not far from a big and impressive office building. He smoothly shapeshifted himself into his traditional disguise - the standard, boring, male civilian model. His palm concealed a laser device from Karter's old robots back on Tranquis, which he was certain he would need. 

Time for some fun. 

GM IC KAVOK QUAKE

Kavok would find himself in the middle of an abandoned alleyway, with the entrance to the underground tunnels Traferous mentioned on his right. 

GM IC NIGHT STALKER

Night Stalker would find himself in an eerie blue-lit hallway filled with creepy statues. He was between two of the statues, and thus out of view of any civilians working the front desk. But not for long...

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Was waiting on a Furno reply for some reason, I'm a fool.

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ship

Thankfully for Ferro, Flood snapped out of his whimsy. "Oh! Did you see any controlled creatures flee into the ship, by any chance? I thought I did, but I may have been wrong. But, I can't help but feel it would be impolite to return a ship full of mind-controlled beasts. Besides, it may be hard to steer it back with creatures fighting us within."

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

GM NPC FURNO

"We're going to have to go to the control room to pilot the ship anyway. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to do a perimeter sweep as well."

GM IC ??? ("DR. VENTURO") & ??? ("BRAIN MASTER")

The lady...slowly...approached the stage, hoping to take the shiny new weapon...or maybe buy it...

The brain master and his cousin had seen enough. But look...there was the weapon. They teleported out of the river of civilians to approach the stage...only to be thrown back by a telekinetic wave. The beast grabbed onto a chair and his master to resist the pulse, trying to kick his counterpart. She yelled as she stepped back, pulling out a sniper rifle and aiming it at the Brain Master. 

GM NPC NEX

Nex grabbed the invention off the table, trying to pass it to Epix. "Get it out of here," he said. "I have to rescue this engine." He pointed to Mr. Makuro's other invention, the one no one had cared about. 

GM NPC SURGE

Surge tried to blast lightning at the killer. 

IC: Jason Ferro- Cargo ship

"The beasts are smart, so if any of them went into the ship, they probably anticipated us coming after them."

Ferro drew his pistols, happy to be free of a potentially humiliating conversation.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Anamnesis - Outside Hangar 44B. 

He was almost flattered, that his actions had finally caught the attention of a hero as well-known as the esteemed Mark Surge. Of course, throwing electricity at a guy who was already made entirely of energy wasn't the most effective of strategies. 

The bolt threw him backwards in a flash of sparks and fire. He sat up, examining the smoking, crackling hole in his torso before getting up, his form shrinking noticeably as he redistributed the composition of his form to fill in the newly-created hole. "You're playing with fire, hero," he snarled, pressing his hand against one of the nearby consoles and beginning to siphon its power. He raised his other hand, "And now you're going to burn," a scorching beam of energy lanced from his open palm, sizzling through the air towards Surge. 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ship

Flood gripped his harpoon and entered the ship, gripping the wall briefly for stability. He got about five steps in and glanced back, seeing the slime tracks he left. He looked away and made a mental note to let everyone else pass by him at the first opportunity. "Uh, watch your step, everyone."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

OOC: Yes. They are actually canon NPCs, which...tough call, but I'll play them as Green NPCs instead of red

GM IC NIGHT STALKER

Night Stalker would find himself in an eerie blue-lit hallway filled with creepy statues. He was between two of the statues, and thus out of view of any civilians working the front desk. But not for long...

Night Stalker's armor shifts to the eerie blue of the hallway, wondering why in the world they would make the public entrance of a police station so terrifying.  He presses himself against the wall and glances behind the statue, surveying the room while remaining almost completely invisible.  Four of the deputies are talking among each other in a corner, and fifth is flirting with one of the civilian workers.  The others and Drax are nowhere to be seen, most likely on in other rooms or out on patrol.  Fine, he'd just have to be a big enough target for them to all come running.

The gas bomb strikes one of the four deputies in the chest, instantly dousing the whole group in a cloud of the corrosive vapors.  A spray of energy blasts peppers the desk area for a second before spraying the cloud.  Night Stalker begins moving backwards towards the door, strafing the areas occasionally while keeping his radar going at full power.

IC Jade:

Yes! Ship secured! Jade quickly entered the now disengaged Ship, and hit the engines. They flared to life with a dull groan, as the Expert pilot ever so slowly began to turn the ship toward the doorway where she knew that......thing was.

IC Kat:

The appearance of a villain and Stormer's orders snapped Me out of it. I hopped in the pilot's seat without a second thought, powering up the engines, and lifting away from the surface.

IC Striker:

Help? 

"Command say again, the creatures in the vicinity are friendly?"

IC Kaiba Blader:

"STORMER!!!!"

Kaiba was not so blinded to say that Stormer was directly responsible for his replacement. No, that hero had long since been dealt with. He was, however, a crucial figurehead, and one of the top Heroes in the Factry from what Kaiba could tell.

I devilish grin set his face beneath his helmet, as he advanced up the street toward Alpha Leader.

IC: Epix - Conference Hall (Guarding Mr. Makuro)

The Hero silently nodded, tucking the device under his arm as he took off after Shade.

IC: Riot - Outside Hanger 44B (Impeccable Timing)

Rounding the corner as the creature prepped it's blast meant for the Alpha Team member, Riot attempted to push him out of its path as he dove to the side and drew his Plasma Cannons.

"Two can play at that game, pal. Hope you don't mind if I turn up the heat!"

Aiming his first shot at the console itself in an effort to short circuit it and cut off the being's extra supply of power, he lined up his second, firing another quasi-projectile directly towards what appeared to be the Villain's face.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Jason Ferro

"Why, is there a...?"

As he followed the talkative hero into the ship, Jason didn't notice the slime on the ground until it was too late.

"Gah!"

It took a magnetic field sticking his hand to the wall to keep him standing, allowing Jason to notice the strange mucus.

"Oh. That's why..."

He at first thought the slime had been a product of the beasts, but closer inspection revealed that the hero in front him seemed to be producing it. He couldn't think of a logical reason for one to have that ability, and he wasn't sure he really wanted to know anyway, so he simply continued walking deeper into the ship...

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Alex Drift - Antropolis Conference Hall

While Drift reeeaaally wanted to go beat up the weirdo attacking Stormer outside, he knew his one remaining grenade probably wasn't going to be much help and he'd just end up in the way. So he headed off with Epix and Mr. Makuro, who seemed to be... sort of... being dragged? No one was holding his arm but he was still running along as if something was. Strange.

Quickly wrenching his claws out of the mangled locks, Echo launched himself backwards and flipped around to grab onto the slowly ascending dropship. After pulling himself up on top, he ran along one of the wings and leaped over to one of the massive robot arms coming from the ceiling (which was unfortunately shut down at the moment). He slipped down its surface for a moment before swinging from a cable to one of the catwalks and responding to Focus. "There are other Heroes in the hallway. Now's your chance. He's surrounded; just remember to keep your shield up!" Echo began charging another set of concussion shots and vaulted over the railing, falling directly towards the cart where Flak and Sharp were. "I'll keep track of these two, go!" 

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: This Week in Hero Factory RPG: Shade Recreates A Scene From Paranormal Activity

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ship's Innards

He looked back over at the familiar sound of someone slipping. Well, at least he stayed upright this time; people tended not to take it so well if they fell into it.

"Sorry," he said earnestly, a little embarrassed. "That tends to happen wherever I go. There isn't really a way to turn it off, I'm afraid. I used to have boots, but, well, slime tends to flow downwards, so I inevitably ended up with slimy boots after a while. I still have my gloves, though. Those are more useful."

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Anamnesis - Outside Hangar 44B. 

A projectile of some kind blasted through the panel he'd been siphoning, and he jerked away from it with an irritated hiss. He weaved to the side, deeper into the hangar and away from the door to 44B, and a second bolt lanced past where his head had been an instant earlier. It seemed Surge had brought reinforcements... 

Fists clenched in anger, he started backing off further, making note of this hangar's various exits. 

He knew he was losing control of the situation. The odds being stacked against him were growing... there were too many enemies in play, too many factors beyond his control... perhaps it was time to cut his losses and retreat... 

Edited by Festive Australovenator

Echo plummeted to the hangar floor, executed a flip, and impacted with a glorious three-point landing. Unfortunately, there was no satisfying slam or heroic music because his sound dampeners were still active. A quick roll brought him back to a standing position and an even quicker signal cut off the turret-fire. The villain was no longer in their range. No reason to waste ammo. 

IC: Mr Vyle - Conference Room.

Reaching the ground floor, he continued following the rest of the crowd out of the room. He could see the Brain Master and... someone else... facing off back near the front of the room, but didn't stick around to watch.

He knew better than to draw attention to himself...

GM NPC SURGE

Anamnesis attack, from Surge's vantage point, was pretty slow. Enough for Surge to mutter a trademark. "That's a lot of energy," before dodging into another hallway.

GM NPC ZIB

"They aren't controlled by brains. What, did that stage production rot your brain too?"

"Get out of there!" Zib yelled at Vex.  

GM NPC TUNNELER BEASTS (NEAR STRIKER)

The tunneler beasts hesitated above the rapidly moving water. One tentatively dipped a leg into it and nervously pulled back. The current was too strong.

GM NPC STORMER

"Really, Kaiba Blader, now is really not the time. There are innocent civillians in danger," Stormer said. "Now if there is any vestige of your old programming left, we could really use your help."

As he spoke, the road he was standing on began to crack in half down the middle...

GM IC ??? ("DR. VENTURO")

Ignoring the Brain Master, the lady villain turned around to Epix and fired at him, trying to get him to drop the weapon.

GM NPC NEX

Nex frantically tinkered with the buttons and knobs, basically undoing the safety settings. He then fired a plasma blast at the wall to cut a huge hole in it.  

GM IC SHADE

Shade would see the ground cracking in half in front of him. He needed to get Mr. Makuro out of there now. He would also see Stormer fighting a villain, a wall dissolve, and a dropship taking off... 

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

Mr. Makuro remained calm, although he didn't say anything to Shade, trusting him to handle it.

GM NPC QUEEN BEAST & TUNNELER BEAST

The Queen Beast dismissed the beast who had helped her, sending him down to where the other two beasts were trying to rescue Striker. It hurried down, with clear directions from its Queen. But would it be in time?

IC: Markus Vex - Cavern.

"Hey Zib, are they done evacuating upstairs?" he asked into his comms, "Because the beasts are nearly through..." 

IC: ??? - Tunnel Mouth

The first thing he noticed when he got up there was that there was light filtering from above. That was a potential exit for him, which was good. Unfortunately it would also serve as a potential exit for the beast that swung at him earlier, which was decidedly not as good. He would have to evade that one, and the other ones around it for good measure. He didn't trust them as far as he could throw them.

He also saw the Hero was in a bit of a jam. It all seemed very chaotic, and he really didn't want to attract the attention of the beasts with his blaster. He groaned. What had he done to deserve this? This was meant to be an easy gig! He was going to have a word with his ship's mechanic when he got out of here.

The Hero was doing fine, from what he could guess. He decided to instead look around from the mouth of the tunnel to see if there was a way up to where the light was filtering through.

IC: Riot - Hanger 44B

Seeing the being begin to retreat, Riot picked himself up off of the floor and fired off three more slugs of plasma towards the creature's general direction as he began to advance.

IC: Epix - Conference Hall (Interior)

Epix grimaced as he felt the shot impact his right bicep, or more acurately, the thicker armor plating of the drone that was attached to it. Twisting with the momentum and performing a roll in order to prevent himself from losing his grip on the invention, he quickly returned to his feet, leveling the device on his opposite arm at his assailant and firing a few energy pulses of his own in her direction as he continued to make his way towards the nearest exit.

It was going to take a lot more than a single round to incapacitate The Recall.

OOC: Couldn't find Dr. Venturo's Profile, so feel free to notify me if something needs editing.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Anamnesis - Hangar adjoining 44B. 

He tried to evade the plasma bolts, snarling in pain as one tore a ragged gash across his shoulder. He turned and broke into a run for the furthest exit, dropping down to all fours and reassembling his form to one more similar to that of the dog hero Captor. The quadruped form presented an opportunity for greater speed and agility, and he took full advantage of that as he barreled towards the door on the far side of the hangar. 

OOC: Nope, she's a mysterious GM character. :P And that's fine. For clarification, it's just a standard bullet-firing sniper rifle. The fancy aspect of it is how compact it is when she carries it...

GM IC ??? (FIGHTING EPIX)

The lady hit the floor, letting the energy pulses blast over her head and hit some chairs and Brain Master...hopefully...but alas...

GM IC ??? ("BRAIN MASTER")

The two teleported away from the lady, straight into Epix' path. The beast tried to punch Epix, while the brain master himself reached for the weapon. 

OOC: Need an IC from Shade, and preferably one from Striker, before I deal with the falling ground mess in more detail...

GM NPC STORMER

"Because you're still a Hero, even if you were replaced," Stormer said. "It's about time you acted like it." 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Jason Ferro- Inside the Cargo ship

"Err... Not to be rude or anything, but the ability to constantly generate slime seems... A little useless. What purpose is it supposed to serve?"

As the pair drew closer to the command center, Ferro remained alert, preparing to be attacked at any second.

IC Kaiba Blader:

His eyes blazed.

"I am not a Hero! I'm an unappreciated outcast! A dangerous creation of a foolish old man! One I will not be controlled by!"

IC Jade:

"Gotcha."

The weapons on the ship opened fire on the freshly transformed thing as it all but ran right into her sights.

GM NPC MECHRON CITY POLICE (NEAR NIGHT STALKER)

The deputies ducked behind the desk for cover, trying to return fire. However, given that they were trying to fire at an invisible target, neither of them seemed to be having much success. 

One of them grabbed a phone. "Drax, we have a situation here - an invisible villain that is shooting at us." He ducked out of range of the shot. "Requesting immediate backup," He coughed due to the gas fumes. 

GM NPC DRAX & ZIB

Drax dialed Zib. "Hey, Zib, we have a villain on our premises shooting us up. Do you think you could send someone?"

Zib looked over the registers quickly. "You have the worst timing, Drax. Hold on." He grabbed the comms. "Quark? Is your team able to go on a mission?"

OOC: And yes, I am allowing this. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous shrunk, slipping in with a civilian janitor through the back door. He waited for him to leave, then resumed full civilian size. Then, without much ado, he began jogging into the heart of the building, looking for all the world like a guy who had accidentally forgot something in his office.

Shouldn't take too long. He just had to plant the charges in the right spots...

GM NPC ZIB

Zib grabbed the phone to call the power plant. "You need to turn off those turbines. I've got a Hero that's too close to them and is about to die!"

"I'm not sure we can turn it off." The operator told Zib. "If we stop drawing power out of it, it could explode!"

"You don't have an emergency shutoff?" Zib said. 

"I'm not sure it will work from here." the civilian said. He walked over and hit the shutoff switch. 

GM IC ANTROPOLIS CITY

The power went out. 

GM IC STRIKER

The current died. Striker would be able to swim to were the beasts were, or just plain out of the lake....

Edited by fishers64