So it's just me and two Piraka right?

Oh well.

Anyway I vote for Manducus I guess.

Well at least consider this... if things go the way they have been, you'll at least be able to survive a lynching only to die the next night.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So it's just me and two Piraka right?

Oh well.

Anyway I vote for Manducus I guess.

Well at least consider this... if things go the way they have been, you'll at least be able to survive a lynching only to die the next night.

Hm, the Piraka are known for their in-fighting...

Voting Pahrak.

If I die and you don't then I'm not sure if leaving the Piraka to Portal is a wise decision.

Do it, it's a perfectly fine decision :evilgrin:

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

*Ponders if we could potentially have a double-hang, with portal being the only one left alive*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Voting Pahrak.

*Drops mic*

*Stares with the intensity of a thousand melting icebergs*

That's an intensity I am not familiar with.  Where exactly does it fall on the scale of intensity?

And as for the figure of portals, killing me off is one thing, but damaging the village's sound equipment?!  Your villainy knows no bounds!

• Upvote 5

That's an intensity I am not familiar with.  Where exactly does it fall on the scale of intensity?

It's no where near the scale of a thousand burning suns, but it's one that builds up intensity overtime. 

Afterall, you don't notice an iceberg is truly melting until it's already too late to prevent it.

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Nothing You Can Do

The two Piraka closed in on Pahrak. They were moving quickly, but Pahrak still had a window to escape. Manducus, also known as Hakann fired a few shots. Pahrak knocked over a mirror, reflecting the bolts of heat straight back into Manducus's eyes. The Piraka let out a howl of pain. Pahrak ran and ran and ran some more, but Zaktan stayed hot on his trails.

Pahrak checked every building for someone, anyone who could help. But every shop was Piraka-controlled, and every villager was dead. Eventually the chase brought them to an abandoned theater. Hakann was also here, having taken a short cut. Each Piraka dove at Pahrak, but he nimbly sidestepped, causing them plow into each other. "Hey, watch where you're going, fool."

"Who are you calling a fool?" Pahrak made his way out as then infighting began to escalate. Manducus and Portal's argument eventually turned into a weightlifting/balsa wood structure making contest. By that time, Pahrak was far away, but not far enough away. 

He made his way into an abandoned weapons shop built into the side of a mountain. As he began to look for something he could use to fight back. he began to feel a shake. The executioner turned around just in time to see a wall of earth fall in front of the doorway. He started digging away at the dirt, but it just seemed to get replaced by more, no matter how fast he dug. After a while, he began to hear a sound. It was barely audible due to the the amount of dirt between him and sunlight, but it didn't sound good. 

"Where are you little matoran. Come on out now if you know what's good for you. Otherwise we might have to..."

"Yeah! Yeah!...heh heh heh heh. Yeah!"

It was then that Pahrak realized that there truly was nothing he could do, Even if he made it out of here, the Piraka were waiting on just the other side to catch him. And even if he managed to evade them this time, they would eventually catch up. And when they did, they would kill him or worse. He moved to the back of the store, again looking for something.

Pahrak picked up a knife and plunged it into his heart.

-----

Pahrak #0579, Executioner, Killed by Popular Vote

Fortalpig, Zaktan, Won the Game!

Lord Commander Manducus, Hakann, Won the Game!

The game has ended.

Edited by Valendale
  • Upvote 5