Nothing You Can Do 6

Pahrak went back against his savior. The village killed their new ally almost as soon as he arrived. A detective agency was created to find out why.

Luroka, Embalmer, Killed by Popular Vote

A new building is finished: Detective Agency: Trains another detective. Players stationed in this building may not take night actions.

Edited by Valendale

*Chuckles* Well that was funny. Though I have to wonder if the one who started the bandwagon knew the identity of Luroka... Hmm...

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Gang's On The Loose 7

The Piraka apparently didn't think to much about the hospital. Vezok broke in and killed the head practitioner, Reyn. Before he died, Reyn notice that his killer seemed to be moving unusually. After the killing was done, Vezok turned to the deceased computer. He input a number of passwords including "123456789", "passwords", "milkevoli",  and "Passwords" until he finally found the correct one: "dragonstar"

Vezok used the computer to check what was going on in the other areas of the hospital. Most of it was just empty hallways. Then he found something in the animal wing. It appeared that Rahkshi Guurahk, a new doctor had taken in one of the muaka injured the other night. It had gotten out of control and mauled the doctor to death. Vezok fled the building before the beast found him, dropping a plank along the way. It propped the door open.

Reyn/Dragonstar, Medic, Killed by Piraka

Rahkshi Guurahk, Medic, Killed by Sharp Muaka

Edited by Valendale
  • Upvote 2

Going to vote Fishers for the Piraka... I do not like how quickly they are to vote, and start bandwagons, without really stating a reason why.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You know, it would've been easier for Vezon to win if he just went around and looked into one of the many stores that Vezok just happens to conveniently own. Literally could've gone like:

Vezon: Excuse me, I am looking for Vezok. The owner of this store?

Vezok: Yes thats m...

Vezon: YESSSSS!!!!

Vezok: ....

• Upvote 4

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Nothing You Can Do 7

Vezok truly was handsome. In fact, he was probably the best looking skakdi around. Not that that's saying much. He didn't say it to anybody but he thought his looks qualified him to be the leader of the Piraka. Today he was marveling himself in the mirror gallery, one of the many cover up businesses he owned, when a group of matoran came up and pushed him over, taking the mirror down with him. He tumbled onto the shards of glass that scattered across the ground.

In his final moments, he thought that maybe, just maybe, voting for yourself as a joke is a bad idea. His heart grew three sizes before a piece of glass pierced it. He was already too dead to think about digging it out with another piece of glass.

Rider/King Waluigi, Vezok, Killed by Popular Vote.

Edited by Valendale
  • Upvote 4

Okay.... I'm not going to ask how Rider was the one who got lynched... But hey, in other news only two piraka left, Hakann and Zaktan. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Okay.... I'm not going to ask how Rider was the one who got lynched... But hey, in other news only two piraka left, Hakann and Zaktan. 

His own vote for himself+The anti-Vezok propaganda=2

Clownpiece and fishers only had one vote each.

Ah, forgot about the propaganda.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Well I don't know what happened there.

Anti-Vezok propaganda?

Exactly... I asked the same thing, and it was propaganda.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu