Here's the current tally:

Nato-1

Taka-1

Shadowhawk-2

Ghidora-4

Petewa-2

We've got a little over an hour.

What exactly did I do that makes me so evil again, anyway?

Whenever I'm guilty nobody votes me. Whenever I'm not everyone votes me.

You've fallen prey to Type 2-antics, plain and simple. If you want to live, I recommend switching your vote from Petewa to Shadowhawk.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Nato-1

Taka-1

Shadowhawk-2

Ghidora-4

Petewa-2

Alack!  So you confirm that when you're not guilty, everyone votes you? Because I see at least six people not voting for you, which is far from everyone. Which therefore makes you guilty, because not everyone is voting for you! 

Edited by The Present Automaton
  • Upvote 8

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Nato-1

Taka-1

Shadowhawk-2

Ghidora-4

Petewa-2

Alack!  So you confirm that when you're not guilty, everyone votes you? Because I see at least six people not voting for you, which is far from everyone. Which therefore makes you guilty, because not everyone is voting for you! 

Fun Fact: I bet he's innocent, but it looks like the hour's up anyway.

Nothing You Can Do 1

The Detective was investigating a gambling parlor thought to be under the control of Vezok when he noticed several matoran were acting hostile towards Ghidora. Things took a turn for the worse when Ghidora spilled his drink. The others picked him, carried him outside, and dumped him off the nearest cliff they could find.

That was enough. The Detective turned to go the other way, but he stumbled into a signpost. It read "OUT TO LUNCH", despite the fact that there were not any businesses or building nearby, at least not any that were visible.

Ghidora, Villager, Killed by Popular Vote

Night roles have 24 hours.

Edited by Valendale
  • Upvote 2

Nothing You Can Do 1

The Detective was investigating a gambling parlor thought to be under the control of Vezok when he noticed several matoran were acting hostile towards Ghidora. Things took a turn for the worse when Ghidora spilled his drink. The others picked him, carried him outside, and dumped him off the nearest cliff they could find.

That was enough. The Detective turned to go the other way, but he stumbled into a signpost. It read "OUT TO LUNCH", despite the fact that there were not any businesses or building nearby, at least not any that were visible.

Ghidora, Villager, Killed by Popular Vote

Night roles have 24 hours.

Cuz I'm

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FALLIN'

• Upvote 4

Five of us voted before Valendale told us we couldn't double-vote: Voxumo, Myself, You, Pahrak, and FF. Only Vox didn't vote properly, afterwards.

I realize that I forgot to count Tiragath's post-announcement double-vote, but I also mistakenly counted Nato's, so that evens out.

In the end, that's still 16 absentees.

gZsNWyr.png

Sorry, okay???? I had college apps and parents breathing down my neck to deal with.

By the time I remembered to check the topic, it was too late...

If you have an excuse, then that's fine. I'm sure that several folks had good reasons. I just have a hard time believing that all of them did.

I'm sorry if I came across too harshly. 

I'd be willing to extend the round time if that would help everybody.

That might work, though voter-participation hasn't been a problem with Voltex's current game.

gZsNWyr.png

I suppose I could have voted yesterday, but I had other things going on IRL and BZPower was waaaaay down on the list of priorities. I mean, it is the weekend. Just sayin'. Not that I'm excusing myself from my duties; I just don't count voting in an online Mafia game, as a duty.

Maybe I should count it as a form of politeness and acknowledgement for the host, though. I'd never thought of it that way. But what's done is done.

And anyhow, someone died and it wasn't me, so it looks like things turned out perfectly satisfactory, heh heh. :P

Edited by Shadowhawk

Sorry, okay???? I had college apps and parents breathing down my neck to deal with.

By the time I remembered to check the topic, it was too late...

If you have an excuse, then that's fine. I'm sure that several folks had good reasons. I just have a hard time believing that all of them did.

I didn't have any good reason, I just couldn't think who would honestly kill Nato. Aside from myself, that is.

Gang's on the Loose 2

The Pyro was still mad. They were loosing their ability to process words, especially names, especially Midorikawa-senpai.

Speaking of burning and being mad, Burnmad's corpse was found missing from the heap.

The Piraka stabbed Quisoves and stole a piece of paper off his body, which they then took to a large clockwork machine with many moving parts.

Name: Dr. Reidak

Date: 22 Nov. 2015

Input: "Every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you."

Output: "Hey, a Piraka's got to sleep too."

Midorikawa-senpai, Villager, Killed by Pyro

Quisoves, Villager, Killed by Piraka

Edited by Valendale
  • Upvote 7

A. I vote Shadowvezon because bandwagon.

B. I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier, I kind of had a concert to prepare for. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Okay so

Burn was targeted by the Embalmer.

So that is nice to know

I think I will vote for Kyle, actually. 

Not starting the bandwagon, but rather making it a bandwagon + adding evidence that doesn't actually mean anything?

I mean, it is the flimsiest reason to vote somebody that I have used in a while but

yeah

(sorry I fell off the face of the earth this weekend, Valendale and other players. I was back home for the weekend and found it hard to get away.)

• Upvote 3

Okay so

Burn was targeted by the Embalmer.

So that is nice to know

I think I will vote for Kyle, actually. 

Not starting the bandwagon, but rather making it a bandwagon + adding evidence that doesn't actually mean anything?

I mean, it is the flimsiest reason to vote somebody that I have used in a while but

yeah

(sorry I fell off the face of the earth this weekend, Valendale and other players. I was back home for the weekend and found it hard to get away.)

REVENNNNNGE

So... What must a Piraka sleep to? classical music?

I'd jump on the bandwagon, but I think the wood's rotten today. However, I do find it suspicious that Portalfig didn't jump on the bandwagon despite having legs, and thus being perfectly capable of jumping on said bandwagon. Plus, he voted for Petewa, and Petewa belived Petewa to be innocent last round. 

I vote Portalfig.

Now, I know this is taboo, as his name starts with a P, as does mine. But, notice something important: after the 'P', there is an 'Ortalfig'. If you rearrange that, and leave out the L, you get Trai Fog. 'Trai' is just over half of the word 'Traitor', and traitors are never good to leave alive. You also get 'Fog', and what does Fog do? Obscures thing. What do we learn from this? Portalfig is a traitor to the club of people whose names start with P, and is hiding something through obscuring it with fog. Now, if we add in the L and add it to the fog, we get 'Flog', which means Portalfig's method of attacking people is via flogging. Who flogs people? Piraka. Piraka. Poraka. Portaka. Portalka. Portalkfig. Portalfig. The evidence is right there, folks.

• Upvote 8

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.