I'd jump on the bandwagon, but I think the wood's rotten today. However, I do find it suspicious that Portalfig didn't jump on the bandwagon despite having legs, and thus being perfectly capable of jumping on said bandwagon. Plus, he voted for Petewa, and Petewa belived Petewa to be innocent last round. 

I vote Portalfig.

Now, I know this is taboo, as his name starts with a P, as does mine. But, notice something important: after the 'P', there is an 'Ortalfig'. If you rearrange that, and leave out the L, you get Trai Fog. 'Trai' is just over half of the word 'Traitor', and traitors are never good to leave alive. You also get 'Fog', and what does Fog do? Obscures thing. What do we learn from this? Portalfig is a traitor to the club of people whose names start with P, and is hiding something through obscuring it with fog. Now, if we add in the L and add it to the fog, we get 'Flog', which means Portalfig's method of attacking people is via flogging. Who flogs people? Piraka. Piraka. Poraka. Portaka. Portalka. Portalkfig. Portalfig. The evidence is right there, folks.

. . .

That's about as good as the evidence to vote me.

• Upvote 2

I'd jump on the bandwagon, but I think the wood's rotten today. However, I do find it suspicious that Portalfig didn't jump on the bandwagon despite having legs, and thus being perfectly capable of jumping on said bandwagon. Plus, he voted for Petewa, and Petewa belived Petewa to be innocent last round. 

I vote Portalfig.

Now, I know this is taboo, as his name starts with a P, as does mine. But, notice something important: after the 'P', there is an 'Ortalfig'. If you rearrange that, and leave out the L, you get Trai Fog. 'Trai' is just over half of the word 'Traitor', and traitors are never good to leave alive. You also get 'Fog', and what does Fog do? Obscures thing. What do we learn from this? Portalfig is a traitor to the club of people whose names start with P, and is hiding something through obscuring it with fog. Now, if we add in the L and add it to the fog, we get 'Flog', which means Portalfig's method of attacking people is via flogging. Who flogs people? Piraka. Piraka. Poraka. Portaka. Portalka. Portalkfig. Portalfig. The evidence is right there, folks.

. . .

That's about as good as the evidence to vote me.

Except I had hidden evidence that you were innocent, still do.

I am detective.

Well, Pulse, that is some pretty convincing evidence against me. I really don't even have a rebuttal, to be honest. How can one argue with that logic?

As for my vote: well, to be honest I didn't even know that Kyle was Petewa. Huh. Why do people change their names like that? *shakes fist*

I recommend that nobody else votes for Petewa/Kyle. I'll try to change my vote away if it gets too high, but won't if I don't have to due to the vote-change rules. 

Well, considering that Vezon was never actually a member of the Piraka and ShadowVezon certainly wasn't, the evidence against me is flimsy at best.

• Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well, guess I'm up for the chopping block.

Voting Kyle, since I need someone to vote and people have been voting for him.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Now, I know this is taboo, as his name starts with a P, as does mine. But, notice something important: after the 'P', there is an 'Ortalfig'. If you rearrange that, and leave out the L, you get Trai Fog. 'Trai' is just over half of the word 'Traitor', and traitors are never good to leave alive. You also get 'Fog', and what does Fog do? Obscures thing.

But you know what rhymes with fog? Frog. Frogs and toads are basically the same.

I vote ToaD.

• Upvote 2

2xu8Ptu.png

I want to vote Ghidora again, because I feel the way that he died was incredibly suspicious, worthy of the highest suspicion. But I think he's dead now, so that wouldn't work. 

Therefore, I'm going to go against the flow and vote Taka, for the sake of variety. And because someone has to. 

• Upvote 3

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I want to vote Ghidora again, because I feel the way that he died was incredibly suspicious, worthy of the highest suspicion. But I think he's dead now, so that wouldn't work. 

Therefore, I'm going to go against the flow and vote Taka, for the sake of variety. And because someone has to. 

I quit my job as a jobless person

Went to get a drink at the clearly safest part of town

Got thrown off in the absolutely most casual manner

...Yeah, I'm getting suspicious too.

• Upvote 2

Nothing You Can Do 2

"Hey, are you using that?" ,Someone said from behind. "Uhhh...no.", replied the Detective.  Upon this answer, a matoran walked up and took the signpost out of the ground, separating it into two boards. "Thanks!"

The Architect didn't even notice that there was an unconscious matoran shoved between his walls as he nailed the final boards on. ShadowVezon woke up just in time to see light for the last time in his life.

ShadowVezon, Villager, Killed by Popular Vote

A new building has been finished! The Workshop will allow the Architect to build much faster, but also forces them to remain neutral for the rest of the game.

Night roles, do your thing.

Edited by Valendale
  • Upvote 4

It's worse than anything else you could do to me. Don't worry, I'll die eventually. I'll begin to rust in a few thousand years, and eventually just fall apart altogether.

I'm out of the game at any rate, hard to vote when you're sealed in a wall.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Probably the worst death I've suffered during my time playing Mafia. A very slow, painful one.

Really? I'd assumed it would be quicker since it took little time for everyone to vote on you

It's actually a very long and painful death to die in a wall.

Are you speaking from experience? If you aren't I happen to know a few people who can arrange that, free of charge too.

• Upvote 4

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Probably the worst death I've suffered during my time playing Mafia. A very slow, painful one.

Really? I'd assumed it would be quicker since it took little time for everyone to vote on you

Are you speaking from experience? If you aren't I happen to know a few people who can arrange that, free of charge too.

Yeah Pete, Someone could just go into shock and die in a couple of hours.

Oh please, this is me we're talking about. I'll spend centuries in unbearing agony until I slowly waste away.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

ShadowVezon, Villager, Killed by Popular Vote

Ye gods, why do I even try?

*facedesk*

So? It's still true, I have been killed. It'll just take a long time, that's all.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

My name's not Pete.

I've got enough people trying to do so.

And Whilst I haven't experienced it, I have been stepped on by a foot nearly nine-thousand percent my size.

Gang's On The Loose 3

An important grave was made empty tonight. Shadowhawk jumped from rooftop to rooftop. But when he saw Nato's body being stolen, he was distracted for just a moment. And a moment was all it took for him to fall down and make a small thud. And a small thud was plenty to set off a trigger happy Pyro.

Elsewhere, the Piraka were disgusted by the fleshy amalgamation of Blade and Pahrak. So they stabbed it until it died. While Blade would never be heard from again, Pahrak had a lot of time left to vote...

The Medic sure wished they had a proper hospital to work in as they patched up some skater's wounds.

Shadowhawk, Villager, Killed by Pyro

Blade, Villager, Killed by Piraka

Pahrak #0579, Executioner, Killed via Fusion

• Upvote 5