I'm voting Nevermore, just to continue the Edgar Allen Poe theme. 

Thus the happy-dandy Flos Aeris of Java bears, it is said, a beautiful flower, which will live when pulled up by the roots. The natives suspend it by a cord from the ceiling and enjoy its fragrance for years.

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Quisoves is dead, so the real current vote tally is:

FF-2

Nevermore-2

Unit-1

First the anti-Potoo pogroms, now this! :o

Do I not die like the living? Do I not sleep like the living? Forsooth, the aspects in which I resemble not the living are but the tools of idle persiflage!

• Upvote 3

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I will slap you if you stop this triple hang.

• Upvote 4

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Nothing You Can Do 3

"Wow, that was scary, I almost died.", said FF. But was nothing compared to the hideous beast he was turned into after being possessed by the spirit of Pahrak. This monster moved towards Unit. It began dripping and oozing into the cracks in Unit's armor. Unit let out one last howl of pain.

Elsewhere, a mysterious new building with a flaming eyeball painted on the side had gone up.

Unit#phntk#1, Reidak, Killed by Popular Vote

A new building has been finished: Propaganda Office. The player stationed in this building may spread propaganda about a role each night. Each role will receive extra votes on themselves equal to the amount of propaganda about them.

• Upvote 2

/Slap Luroka

sajdn gf ewjfjqewb

Why did you do that. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Gang's On The Loose 4

It was pitch black tonight and Taka Nuvia was having a hard time seeing. Suddenly a spark began providing some light. She adjusted to the newly found light just soon enough to see the face of Pulse pull out ax. Pulse cleaved straight through her skull and into the building behind, also pinning the piece of paper in his own hand....and the hand it was in. Pulse pushed away Taka Nuvia's corpse as he tried in vain to pull his hand free. 

"Hey, you need some help?", said Tirigath who had just walked up and apparently hadn't notice the nearby corpse. Try as they might, they still could not pull Pulse free. "Help! Help!" The cry for help brought out Aerixx. With all three pulling they were beginning to make some leeway. They heard the faint sound of wheels behind them. Aerixx ran in fear and hid around the corner he came from. Pulse had regained just enough of his sanity to know what was coming.

Suddenly, Avak came up from down the hill on a skateboard. Avak nailed Tirigath with a bullet to the head as he crushed Pulse beneath his skateboard. "Heh, what's this?", said Avak looking at the piece of paper on the wall. "Anti-Vezok propaganda? I'll leave it for now since I know there won't be any more." Avak rode off as he noticed the sun begin to rise.

Aerixx came out from behind his corner to check out the bloody spectacle. Someone also came out from behind the opposite corner. That someone stabbed Aerixx.

Taka Nuvia, Villager, Killed by Pyro

Tirigath, Villager, Killed by Piraka

Pulse, Pyro/Propaganda Officer, Killed by Avak (Imitating Hakaan)

Aerixx, Villager, Killed by Coward Matoran

Anti-Vezok Propaganda has been spread! Vezok will start with an extra vote from now on!

The Coward Matoran will die the next night if a village-aligned player still stands at the end of it.

Edited by Valendale
  • Upvote 7