On The Up And Up

Black Six

Ziko! I'm so happy to be working alongside you in Comics! I knew you would be getting promoted after seeing the billions of reports you send in each day.Erebus' turning blue is no surprise to me as well; heck, I recommended you for a promotion. :P Your friendly attitude and impressive knowledge of BZPower's workings are a great fit for the Forum Mentor position.I'm a little surprised by Eeko's promotion, but I don't mean to devalue it! I know that you will do a great job, and I know I will enjoy working with you as much as I enjoyed discussing some of the finer points of calculus with you. :lookhere:As for me, I know this came as a surprise to some, considering my lengthy absence from BZP prior to the downtime. Life threw many difficulties at me, but I have been working my way out of them and as such have been back in full force since the boards came back up. I'm truly grateful to Black Six for his trust and confidence in me. Being a Forum Leader (or Moderator for those of you who remember those days) has been a dream of mine on BZP for many years now. And it finally happened. I won't let you guys down!

Conflagrations, all of you!Also I am severely losing track of who's staff nowadays. :wacko:

It is why we have the Official Staff History Topic.Congrats, Windrider, on unlocking this achievement. Remember when we were in scouts-- I mean Forum Assistancing together. Okay, so we weren't there at the same time, but you, WaWa, and I were kinda like the Three Amigos the first time you were there. (I still remember you tried to pay me back with a big report for the one I gave you.) Now you're all grown up to Forum Leader. :PAs for the rest of you, I'm sure congratulations would be in order, but since you've already been a few weeks into your new jobs, you are probably now realizing what exactly you really signed up for. Just don't let them push you too hard... I'm sure someone will visit you every now and then. (And if they don't, keep reminding yourselves of the free donuts in the break room... that is, if anyone ever actually built one of those.) :biggrin:©1984-2011 Toaraga EAM Edited by Toaraga

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

• 4 weeks later...