Mafia 3: The Cult

Voltex

Scene 7: The TownThe Cult Leader, now alone in his endeavours, had been forced to go after their target himself. Since the Cult of Hapori Dume had never failed to convert a villager (even the original one had never failed... except for when they did, which was when they were immediately destroyed. History repeats itself, they say). As such, he was stalking ironman197 again."Are you looking for a particular person?" ironman asked, turning around and catching the Cult Leader mid-stride."Uh....""You have been stalking me for a long time." ironman told him, seeming to be pronouncing his words carefully. "I think I know who you are.""Nobody knows who I am..." the Cult Leader whispered. ironman shrugged. "The ubercharge is still in effect, so you're done here. I cannot -v-yeah, cannot be converted. Yeah."The Cult Leader's eyes narrowed, as it was obvious ironman had been about to say something else. However, he let it slide and slipped back into the shadows......only to bump into the Detective."Oh, hello there!" the Detective greeted him cheerfully. "Mind if I see your ID sir?""Yes... I do mind." the Cult Leader muttered, shoving the Detective to the side and vanishing into the shadows properly, dropping a bank card.Suspects in Attempted Kidnapping:-Toarobot 18-Zoma-Jl1223 X-Icystar-ibrow

If the living would so kindly vote for Toarobot 18...And if I could vote, it'd be him. But I'm dead, and only insane people would vote for innocent people like Zoma, Icystar and Jl(randomnumbershere) X. VOTE TOAROBOT 18 FOR PRESIDENT OF DEAD PEOPLE (aka the LIVING HANGING HIM)Predicted response: "Your vote was also DELETED muahaha"(Even though I never actually attempted to vote.)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

... Well, this is interesting. I had been hoping that we could go for a multi-hanging here and end it quickly, but everybody seems so set on Toarobot. But for all of the people who want to get to the next Mafia game, if we all want to get to it, maybe it would be better to go for a multi-hanging here.Anyways, for now i'm just going to go with Jl1223 X. I doubt that anybody's going to read this anyways, so that's all I have to say.

Edited by ironman197

Despite the fact that dead confirmed mafians are voting for me and leading the charge, everyone seems set on me. I don't really see any hints in the scene, but I'll go with Zoma since he seems to be the alternative.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I believe the detective may have actually led the charge, somehow. and given that he investigated the Cult Leader today...

Cult Leader was not investigated.Just so all of you are clear by the way, unlike Legolover, I didn't just put guilty investigations into the scenes.-ibrow

Scene 7: The TownThe Cult Leader's eyes narrowed, as it was obvious ironman had been about to say something else. However, he let it slide and slipped back into the shadows......only to bump into the Detective."Oh, hello there!" the Detective greeted him cheerfully. "Mind if I see your ID sir?""Yes... I do mind." the Cult Leader muttered, shoving the Detective to the side and vanishing into the shadows properly, dropping a bank card.

Err? That looked like he was investigated to me. =P Granted, it never said who was investigated, but it implies that the Cult Leader indeed was investigated. =/

Scene 7: The TownThe Cult Leader's eyes narrowed, as it was obvious ironman had been about to say something else. However, he let it slide and slipped back into the shadows......only to bump into the Detective."Oh, hello there!" the Detective greeted him cheerfully. "Mind if I see your ID sir?""Yes... I do mind." the Cult Leader muttered, shoving the Detective to the side and vanishing into the shadows properly, dropping a bank card.

Err? That looked like he was investigated to me. =P Granted, it never said who was investigated, but it implies that the Cult Leader indeed was investigated. =/
Nope. The Detective may or may not have investigated him in the past.Hanging 7: Toarobot 18Toarobot18 was lead to the gallows by The Wretched Automaton, who had investigated him several days before his repeated attempts to convert ironman and discovered that he was the leader of the Cult that had terrorized the village."Anything to say?" The Wretched Automaton asked."Yeah." Toarobot18 sighed. "You were the Detective?""Yup.""So who was the Medic?""Me, of course!" ironman waved, laughing in the typical medic way. "I vas fooling you all along! I thought you vould figure me out when you failed ze second time, but clearly I vas wrong. Thank you for not catching on.""Whatever."So the Wretched Automaton, ironman, and the villager all laughed as Toarobot was strung up and lynched, for what strangely felt like the second time in a row."We're saved!" someone cried out."All zanks to me, of course." ironman smirked. "Now I shall move onto ze next village. Goodbye."Cult Leader Lynched. Game over, Villager Victory.Thanks for playing! Who's running the next one?-ibrow Edited by iBrow Hearts Luna

I look forward to the next game, and I too vote Lloyd if he wants to host one. Otherwise, I'm indifferent.I kind of predicted that I'd be the first kidnapped. And is it not just me, but if people know about your Mafia game history and you're someone that's been able to influence the vote of people easily, or you've killed many with ease in at least one game, are they, if on the opposing side, more likely to target you? Seems so. One such example that I think is a pretty common target in Mafia games now, is Lloyd.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

No kidding. I've actually had more fun not playing than being a player, because no one can kill me. I'd be willing to GM the game, but I'd have to toss it together. One rule would be that you can vote for people who are not at the scene. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

I just want to put in a word about playing for your team. If you've ever played a game of Sharks and Minnows or Sink the Bismark or whatever they call it near you, you are aware that when you are tagged, you become a tagger (or a shark). Now you are on the other side. You try and tag your fellow minnows until there is only one minnow left, who becomes the winner.Of course, everyone could just refuse to tag their former minnow friends and stand around instead of chase them, but that would make for a boring game, wouldn't it? In the same fashion, as the cult leader, I could have decided to be a "good guy" and thrown the game the first round by revealing my team mates' names, but that wouldn't be a good sport either and would simply waste the time of everybody who bothered signing up.In this game, when Impulse was converted to be on my side, iBrow sent him a list of the cult members thinking that'd he'd play for my side as expected. But since he decided to be a good guy instead, and continued communication with village allies, he (intentionally or accidentally) revealed Lhik's position as a member of the cult, causing his execution. Later on, he pointed to me in his posts as being cult allied, which basically verifies it to the village since he's acting with knowledge of a list of cult members.Because of this, iBrow didn't send the cult member list to the other people we "converted." I wasn't able to PM any of the new members of the cult team for fear they'd decide to be a "good guy." To be honest, I didn't enjoy this game at all because I felt it was thrown from the beginning considering a village ally had the list of cult members, and was perfectly willing to hint.So I guess what I'm getting at is we need to remember that this a game we're playing, not real life. The village aren't really any morally better than the mafia and helping them when you're intended to be on the mafia's side doesn't make you a real good person. It just takes some of the competition out of the game.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

It was a mistake - Impulse never actually stated who the cultists were until the end, when it was obvious you were the CL anyways. The hint he accidentally let slip to Lloyd (who told me) was that the cultists were from the mafian pool last game.Anyways, go ahead and throw that together, Lloyd.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*