Mafia 3: The Cult

Voltex

How bout this, whatever location the Detective chooses, the missing villager appears in. Regardless of if the detective was correct or not. The only people who know if he was saved or not are the Cult and the player himself.

That sounds like a good compromise; thoughts everyone?-ibrow

Hanging 3: Kohrak Kal17The Detective walked into Kohrak Kal17's home at midnight after the rest of the village unanimously decided he should be executed. The Cultist didn't utter a peep as the Detective slit his throat in a very villainous fashion."Muahaha!" the Detective laughed, staying in his evil characetr for a moment more. "You scum. Nevermore shall YOU terrorize the village."Cultist Executed. Pyro, Cult Leader, Medic, Detective pm.-ibrow

Er... yes, it was a hanging. The Detective may or may not be frustrated right now, and he may or may not have been influenced by the Medic and the rabid villagers in his decision on how to execute KK17. Anyway. Let's all forget this incident and move on.-ibrow

I loved reading the pms for this round and realizing how everyone was like, an inch away from all targetting the same person. Too bad for the Medic. :PScene 4: The ForestThe Detective entered the forest apprehensively with Impulse, Ddude, Toa of Dancing, Clone Commander Cody, and whoever the Medic was.“Zis forest is spooky.” The Medic commented.“Indeed it is. Perfect for an ambush.” The Detective replied. “The Cult Leader knows that we know Impulse and Ddude are with him- clearly he’ll be appearing here tonight.”Clone Commander Cody chuckled at the comment, causing the Detective to ram him into a nearby tree and rip out his ID, before tossing it to the ground and scowling. Cody rolled his eyes before grabbing his ID and continuing along.An owl hooted and Toa of Dancing jumped nervously, revealing his flamethrower.“You are the Pyro!” the Detective cried. “I knew it!”“I’m on your side!” Toa of Dancing cried. “Don’t hang me! I’m begging you!”Toa of Dancing, to prove his point, unleashed a wave of fire from his Degreaser at Impulse and Ddude; Impulse managed to leap away with a minor burn, but Ddude caught fire.“I AM ON FIRE!” Ddude cried, before collapsing to the ground. “Why didn’t you help him? He was on our side!” the Detective cried.The Medic shrugged. “You can never be too sure my friend, never too sure. Besides, it’s you I’ve decided to focus my ubercharge on tonight.”“Thank goodness, that stuff was awful.” Toa of Dancing commented, breathing in slowly after his panic attack.“MEDIC!” Ddude cried.“Shut up!” Toa of Dancing snarled, pulling out a shotgun and firing once.Cultist Killed by Pyro.The Detective, Medic, and Clone Commander Cody all ignored the killing of the Cultist as Elemental Ussal limped out the shadows, before halting at the sight of the procession.“What’re you all doing here?” he moaned, a goose egg on his head.The Medic shrugged. “I am helping ze Detective by making sure he does not die.”“Wonderful.” Elemental Ussal muttered. “Good luck.”A tree suddenly fell with a loud BANG; when the dust cleared and the darkness was a little more penetrable, the Detective, Medic, Cody, Impulse, and Elemental Ussal all looked around and realized that Toa of Dancing was gone.Pyro Missing.“You gonna say it?” the Detective offered.“Fluch!” the Medic responded, shoving him to the ground and beating him with a stick. “You stupid Detective! You made it all wrong, you stupid person! You’re so stupid!”“Ow! Get off!”Suspects in Toa of Dancing’s Disappearance:

• [*]Impulse[*]Clone Commander Cody[*]Mt. Ihu[*]Icystar

Impulse: 5.Everyone else: 0.You guys can still catch the Cult Leader; he does have to show up as a suspect sometime (whether he'll be guilty of the crime that round is questionable), but regardless if he's the final non-town role the Detective needs to investigate, then when the detective gets an "Anti-Town" response....-ibrow

I vote Impulse.I do know the Cultist Leader. But I'll try to be vague about it: he's alive and if we hang him, another is converted. And we may no longer have a Pyro, so if the Pyro is converted we are all doomed.The Cultist Leader only cares about the survival of the cult. And maybe himself. It does not matter if cultists die. If the Cultist Leader has set stuff up right, finding him and his potential heirs may mean that this game may go on for very long. But I'm pretty sure one person has already concluded who the leader is. All I did was give him two hints....But to be honest, I'm not good at giving out hints. I'm not good at being on the anti-town side in general because it means I can't talk about how we may succeed if we try.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

You are all acting upon the assumption that everybody knowing exactly who the Cult Leader is will be necessary to win, despite the fact that he will have to appear in a scene at some point, and the fact that the Detective is still active and known by the Medic.Right there you have a lot in your favour against the pretty much lone wolf Cult Leader.-ibrow

Which from what I've seen here is a guaranteed burn, unless the dice roll badly for you.-ibrowEDIT: Unless Impulse is feeding false info, which I guess, strange and alien as it would be, is possible. :P

Edited by iBrow Hearts Luna