Mafia 3: The Cult

Voltex

Scene 1: The Eggnog BarA few days after the death of iBrow, Impulse, on an impulse, went to the local kohlii hall for a couple drinks of eggnog. When Impulse stepped inside he was tackled into the washroom and slammed against the sink.“What do you want?!” he cried. “Do you want my money? Are you here to kill me? You’re the Pyro, aren’t you?”“No, of course not.” The Detective muttered. “Say, you have many friends?”“Um... no, not many.” Impulse responded, confused.“You know nothing about the magic of friendship? None?” the Detective prompted.“What does this have to do with anything?” Impulse asked.The Detective shrugged.“I need to see your ID please.”Impulse pulled it out and flipped it open; the Detective eye’s narrowed.“You know the Medic well?”“We used to go out for coffee... until he kinda went insane.”“Yeah... insane. Anyway, you check out.” The Detective clapped Impulse on the back and then threw him out of the washroom.“Not one mention of how awesome Luna and Dash are.” The Detective muttered to himself. “How inconsiderate.”Back in the kohlii hall, Impulse was greeted by one of his friends.“Hey Impulse! Let me buy you a drink!” Kohrak Kal17 called. “I got a coupon for double eggnog!”“Thanks!” Impulse grinned, gesturing towards the washroom. “Do you know who that was?”“No idea.” Kohrak Kal17 shrugged as their two eggnogs were poured. “Say, have you met MoC1 and Portalfig?”Impulse nodded to MoC1 as greetings flitted between their gazes, but he shook his head at Portalfig, shaking the new guy’s hand.“Nice to meet you.” Impulse said, smiling.“Nice to meet you too.” Portalfig sighed. “Say, you have five bucks?”“Yes... why?”“I’m kinda broke. Spent all my money on a portal gun.”An explosion that miraculously killed nobody then occurred, interrupting what Impulse was about to say. As the smoke hovered in the air, several grunts could be heard.When the dust cleared, Impulse was gone.Villager Missing.The Medic burst into the open.“Ze Cult has struck!” he called, dragging Legolover 361 behind him. “Fluch!”The Detective shoved his way out of some wreckage to confront the Medic, a look of suspicion creeping onto his face.“Something happened.” He murmured, a little dazed.“You vould be wrong about zat, my friend.” The Medic patted him on the head before moving over to where Kohrak Kal17, Portalfig, MoC1, and the recently arrived Toa Onarax. “Doctor, anyone hurt?” MoC1 asked.“Nobody is hurt.” The Medic responded, pointing at Onarax. “Vy are you panting?”“Heard... explosion. Came... running. Someone... missing.” Toa Onarax gasped, leaning on what remained of the bar. “I think... I’m having... a heart attack.”“Oh, don’t be such a baby.” The Medic said, poking Onarax’s cheek. “It’ll die down.”He then shoved Legolover to the ground with a look of contempt.“Ze wrong one. Fluch.”Suspects in Impulse’s Disappearance:

• [*]Kohrak Kal17[*]Portalfig[*]MoC1: BZP Paladin[*]Toa Onarax

Edited by iBrony

I say Onarax. He's pretty suspicious, if only because he was running, and had only just arrived when the Medic showed up apparently. But then, where was he up until then? It's very possible that he was, in fact, hiding Impulse somewhere at that moment, and then 'conveniently' showed up right then.

A curious case here. Very curious. I wonder if there was a connection between the detectives interrogation and the cults actions...No, that's conspiratorial, very silly, very silly...No, my votes on MoC1: BZP Paladin. He was quiet. Too quiet. Curiously so. Everyone else brought too much attention to themselves, distracted us. Red herrings.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

HOW DID I KNOW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPENI was about to vote.Then I realised I was missing.Notice how it says I'm missing. Not dead. Conclusion? The Cult have targeted me. And of course they would target me first... they don't want me killing a good amount of them. (like I did last game)It could be any of them.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Also, guys, I think I should mention that Onarax offered to work with me in a PM:

Our previous correspondence last game was very helpful, I myself am a villager, although I know I can't prove it. Anyway do you wish to work together again?

If he wanted to make me disappear, would he do this?

Ah, pretty sure you're right, Blade. XD

Also, guys, I think I should mention that Onarax offered to work with me in a PM:

Our previous correspondence last game was very helpful, I myself am a villager, although I know I can't prove it. Anyway do you wish to work together again?

If he wanted to make me disappear, would he do this?
I note that this is coming from someone who's now a cult member, as far as I can tell. Defending someone who's likely a cult member. ;)So yeah, just saying. Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Wait, does the Medic kill whoever he targets? That would be odd.But yeah, my guess is Onarax.

No, the medic does not kill whoever he targets. He was just frustrated.

ToD: He kills them? I didn't know that. I thought he was just dragging LL around in an attempt to save/protect him. =P

That he was. The Medic is a little messed in the head, you must understand. :P

No. I'm missing. Also, you should note that it is coming from the person who went missing.Not a Cult Member. There's a round until I die/become a cult member.

Impulse is not a cultist right now.-ibrow

I do realize that I'm likely going on a limb, but I think I have my suspect. You see, going away from most every one else, I think I'll have to go with Portalfig. Hopefully not offending the real Portalfig, but I just can't ever really trust the new guy in anything, really. You know, the guy who is always sort-of quiet and just seems like he's bound to be good? I just can't ever trust that. Portalfig has also been suspiciously quiet (like MoC1: BZP Paladin, who I also have my suspicions about, as well as Onarax). I do realize that I'm likely wrong here, but sometimes I suppose it does well to go with your gut on these things. That's all I have for now.

YOU ARE ALL FOOLEDTHE FACT THAT ALL THE EVIDENCE IS AGAINST MOC1 AND ONARAX AND PORTALFIG IS A PLOY A PLOY YOU HEAR MEIT HAS TO BE KOHRAK KAL17 BECAUSE NO ONE IS VOTING FOR HIM YES IT'S BRILLIANTsnap i just voted for him so he's not guilty anymore darnwell I'll just vote for MoC1 then since Onarax was pretty much confirmed to be a villager kind of

overlordsukapon.png

Well, I got a PM, which makes me the Sniper...Anyway, whoever it was what pointed out that the guy whose name I don't recall was being quiet has a very good point. Nothing else to go on yet. Since I'm a confirmed pro-village, you guys know what to do. :w:

Silly Lloyd, you're not supposed to reveal your secret role already! :P-ibrow

Oh, that explains why there's 22 roles and not the more common 25. There are secret roles.I'm guessing there are three secret roles. To make it 25 players. Unless that was a joke.Or what if it wasn't and Lloyd just doomed us all?

Oh, that explains why there's 22 roles and not the more common 25. There are secret roles.I'm guessing there are three secret roles. To make it 25 players. Unless that was a joke.Or what if it wasn't and Lloyd just doomed us all?

No, I was joking. :P-ibrow

Portalfig.......he has a portal gun. Very fast movement, and he openly interacted with Impulse, asking for something. That sounds like him trying to act cool.I don't think I'm over thinking this.But then, Onarax shouldn't have known someone was taken. Hmmmmm.I still vote Portalfig, although ...is it possible there are 2 cultists here?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Triple hanging?Please. Sweet revenge is sweet.Dear Detective: Save me. I hope you choose right.(based on this:

Detective x 1 – Each round the Detective is allowed to investigate one player to discover if they are Pro-Town or Anti-Town. Once players go missing, the Detective can try to find them in one of six locations. If he succeeds, that player is saved. If the Detective is targeted by the Cult, he becomes an ordinary Cultist

)