Mafia 3: The Cult

Voltex

I had voted for ToD and Squishypony.And I can't really think of a case to make besides "Believe me!" which usually has a reverse psychology effect. And if I try to use reverse psychology to my advantage instead, it would then have a reverse reverse psychology effect. So all I can do is accept my death like a good Brit....Even though I'm not actually British.

bug_animated.gif

Hanging 2: Toa of Dancing, Legolover-361, and Lhikevikk ReturnsThe Detective held the door to the Coffee shop open for Toa of Dancing, Legolover-361, and Lhikevikk Returns; all three nervously thanked him before walking in. Once the four were seated – The Detective with coffee, Toa of Dancing with Hot Chocolate, Lhikevikk with Eggnog, and Legolover with a Milkshake, the Detective began to speak, shuffling some papers.“So, as you know, two of you here are suspected of being the Pyro that assaulted me, MoC1 (rest his cursed soul), and Mt. Ihu at the Video Game Store a few days ago. One of you is suspected to be the member of the Cult that kidnapped Ddude.” “I’m sure you’ll find him.” Lhikevikk told him, sipping his Eggnog.“Do you like Eggnog, Lhikevikk?” the Detective asked.“My favourite drink.” Lhikevikk replied, gesturing for another. “I aim to get a few cups of it down today, since I think I’m gonna die.”“I see. Did you know that Kohrak Kal17 also happens to love Eggnog?” the Detective questioned. “He’s on the run right now, for good reason.”A hint of uncertainty flashed in Lhikevikk’s eyes, but it disappeared as the Detective turned his attention to Toa of Dancing and Legolover.“The Pyro danced away from me back there.” He said. “He also procrastinated on deciding the kill.”Toa of Dancing muttered under his breath, and Legolover swore softly.“But I think I’d rather talk about video games with the two of you.” The Detective told them. “I myself enjoy Call of Duty.”“Team Fortress 2, Pyro.” Both suspects said at the same time, before realizing that didn’t help matters at all. The Detective nodded. “What about non-shooters?”“The Smash Bros. series is pretty sweet.” Legolover mentioned.“Smash Bros? Psh. Street Fighter is a REAL fighter.” Toa of Dancing responded. The two began to enter a heated argument for several minutes; those minutes had stretched to half an hour (with all drinks gone except for Lhikevikk, who was currently on his eighth Eggnog) when the Detective pulled out his pistol and pointed it at Toa of Dancing’s face. Toa of Dancing leapt out of his chair and into a nearby table the second the Detective shot; the bullet flew through the air and hit the villager Null in the back, exploding into dozens of lethal cupcakes upon impact.Null Dead.“WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!” Legolover shouted, shoving his chair back and toppling to the floor.“I almost took a bullet to the head, but then I took a jump to the life!” Toa of Dancing yelled, making no sense at all.“SON OF A MUAKA!” Lhikevikk bellowed. “Watch it you crazy pony!”“Ponies are something I like.” The Detective replied calmly, tossing his gun to the floor. “Well, that’s the Pyro case settled for now. Let’s move onto the Cultist case.”“Thank Tohu!” Toa of Dancing muttered.Legolover nodded in agreement as Lhikevikk sneered.“Tohu? Who needs him when you have Hapori Dume?”“Gotcha!” the Detective snickered, flinging his empty coffee mug at Lhikevikk, hitting him in the eye.“Augh! My eye!” Lhikevikk yelled. “What was that for?!”“Darn it, no hot coffee.” The Detective complained, grabbing a steaming kettle of Tea from a waiter and chucking that at Lhikevikk.“I’M MELTING!” Lhikevikk moaned as the boiling tea splashed over him and he began to steam, de-materializing before their eyes. “LEADER, AVENGE ME! KILL THAT IMPULSE!”Cultist Lynched Melted.The Detective smiled in satisfaction, clapping his hands together.“That’s that!”I need pms from the Detective (Ddude Search & Role Investigation), Medic (Protection), and the Cult Leader (Kidnapping & Hiding)-ibrow Edited by iBrony

It's a good thing ghosts can't get their vengeance. Because they're dead. Still alive, still a cultist. I think it is extremely likely that he will send me to do the next kidnapping after what has transpired. So, for your sake, villagers and vyrolante, kill me.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Thank goodness, that Null guy was giving me some shady looks. I think it's best we got rid of him in the first place, he may have been a villager, but I reckon he could have gone bad, any second.As for reality though, huzzah, we're two cultists down (Well, we've killed one, detected the other) and we have a Pyro on our side. This is frabtabulous!

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Interesting scene.But, uh, can someone rescue me from this cult? :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Scene 3: The BakeryThe Detective trudged down the muddy main road of the Town, towards the Bakery right beside the coffee shop where, a few days ago, he had executed both the Cultist Lhikevikk and the Ambiguous Null."There must be a connection.” He muttered to himself. “Lhikevikk suggested the coffee shop. Of course he’d want to keep one last eye on their victim.”The village’s new Payload lay ignored by the Detective in the alleyway beside the Bakery as he opened the door to a tinkle from the bell above. Spotting Fullbringer Blade, and knowing his reputation as a doctor in the past, the Detective made his way over.“So, Blade.” The Detective smiled reassuringly. “You must be innocent, but it is my job to investigate people, and you’ve been used as a doctor in the past- could I see your ID please?”“Of course.” Blade replied, flipping it out.The Detective glanced at it and nodded. “Thanks.”“No problem.”The Detective left the table after stealing a cookie from the slightly ticked off Blade and swallowing it whole, which turned out to be more painful than he’d originally imagined. As he walked towards the washroom (which was sure to be the place where Ddude had been hidden), the Detective passed by Impulse and tipped his baseball cap concealing his identity slightly. Impulse nodded back before making his way out of the store.Then the Detective spotted the Medic with Toa of Dancing, whom the Detective was fairly certain- like the rest of the village – was the Pyro that had been terrorizing them.“Vhy von’t you just hold still?” the Medic complained, trying to wrestle Toa of Dancing onto a table with straps used to restrain patients on it.“Maybe because I don’t want to know what this “ubercharge” thing does.” Toa of Dancing pointed out. “Plus, you snapped one of my ribs off earlier. It still hurts.”“Oh, don’t be such a baby.” The Medic pouted. “Ribs grow back.”The Detective rolled his eyes as he continued on, before taking a seat with Elemental Ussal, Kohrak Kal17, Squishypony, and Legolover-361.“How’s it going?” the Detective asked, staring at Kohrak Kal.“The look on your face makes me feel kind of nervous.” Kohrak Kal responded nervously.“Don’t worry.” Squishypony clapped Kohrak Kal on the back. “Now that MoC1 is dead, we all know you must be a Cultist. And since we know for certain that you’re our enemy, we know you can’t do anything. That makes you completely trustworthy.”“And the only reason I’m hanging with you.” Elemental Ussal muttered. “And even then, Legolover over here had to force me.”“So what?” Legolover shrugged. “You haven’t been out in ages. It’s not like the one time you come outside to have fun the Cult of Hapori Dume is going to try and convert you.”At this, Elemental Ussal and the others grinned.“Are you the Medic?” the Detective questioned.Elemental Ussal glanced at him. “If I was, I wouldn’t tell you.”The Detective shrugged. “Had to try.”As he stood up and left the table, the Detective began to wonder how he could fit some sort of My Little Pony or Doctor Who reference into the day- however, at the moment he didn’t have any ideas, except for the fact that he’d had a TARDIS built just outside the jail. Back at his investigation, the Detective finally arrived at the washroom- only to discover that it was empty as a massive explosion occurred outside.Outside, at the PayloadImpulse sighed as he helped Ddude the Insane to his feet- the victim appeared pale and short of breath, much like Impulse had when he first made it out.“You okay?” he asked in a bored voice.“I think so.” Ddude coughed twice before standing straight. “I’m good. Can we go see the Cult Leader?”“Not right now.” Impulse shrugged, gesturing to the Bakery, which was currently missing a wall. “Mayhem in there right now- I think I can safely tell you that the Detective is NOT pleased.”Back in the BakeryThe Medic roared “Fluch!” before tossing Toa of Dancing to the floor with a look of contempt. “Ouch.” Was all ToD said as he hit the floor. “Ze wrong vone AGAIN!” The Medic cried. “Zis is vhy I stayed home and slept ze last round!”“Meh. At least I was safe- urgh....” ToD hit the floor again as the Medic kicked him in the gut.“What was that?!” the Detective cried, rushing out of the washroom.“Ze Payload of course.” The Medic rolled his eyes. “I am assuming zat ze village Ddude is no longer quite ze village he seems.”“Curses!” the Detective cursed. “Who’s missing?”“Elemental Ussal.” Toa of Dancing piped up. “Figures.”Villager Missing.“KOHRAK KAL17!!!” the Detective roared.“It wasn’t me, I swear!” Kohrak Kal17 cried, scrambling back. “Toa of Dancing was at the last crime scene- Legolover has been at both- Squishypony was at the last crime scene too; he tried to throw me under the bus!”“I saw no bus.” The Medic replied, confused.“Figuratively.” Kohrak Kal17 rolled his eyes.“Fine, whatever.” The Detective growled. “I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt- you four all have two days to make your case as to why you’re innocent. Adios.”Suspects in Elemental Ussal’s Disappearance:
  • [*]Legolover-361[*]Toa of Dancing[*]Kohrak Kal17[*]Squishypony

-ibrow

You all know what to do. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png :w:

:PEveryone in that list has been a suspect before, just so you guys know. Including the two you all believed (not saying truely or falsely) might be the Pyro, one who you believe (again, y'know, not saying truely or falsely) is a Cultist, and one who's been in all three scenes in some form or another.-ibrow

... This is going to be hilarious to see how many people vote for Kohrak Kal. I also await to see if Squishy is going to suddenly change his vote again.But i'll vote for him too. Why waste a possible innocent versus condeming a confirmed cultist? ... Well, I suppose there might be the possibiliy of 2 cultists, but I doubt that.

Everyone voting Kohrak-Kal so he's dead anyways. You guys go ahead - I'll vote Legolover-361.

What did I ever do to you? :PI obviously can't vouch for my innocence because everyone will turn on me. Just let me say, don't hang me -- I might be the suicidal Villager who'll destroy a Cult member. Besides which, nooses are really uncomfortable about the neck, y'know?I vote KK17. I find it suspicious that in his first poll, he (and MoC, who's not in this poll) were the ones who weren't hung, but the ones who were hung were proven innocent. KK17 is the closest we have to a lead in this poll; in my first poll we found a Cultist, and I'm willing to bet only one Cultist is in each scene, the better to protect their ranks.Hey, since Ddude wasn't found, does that mean he has been converted? Edited by Legolover-361

Yes. There are two villagers that have been converted into cultists, and they would be me and Ddude. That does not stop me (or potentially us) from trying to stop the cult. I need to be killed. For the greater good. The bad thing is the cult can regrow their numbers.Also, iBrow, a suggestion: when the Cult kidnap someone, can we not reveal the name of the person who was kidnapped? Of course the kidnapped person would get a PM about it, but I think this would work better if we actually didn't know who was kidnapped. They'd probably have to be silent about it though. Anyone agree?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.