B.z.republic

Voltex

Like canned Sardines?Anyways, I'll buy that 1 Ruki. Also, JiMing, just a tip - You are practically the only food source right now - You can sell for much more and still get paid. But not too much, or else I'll have to draft up law saying something about it. After all, I am a Virtuous citizen, and I need to make u guyz happeh!

Like canned Sardines?Anyways, I'll buy that 1 Ruki. Also, JiMing, just a tip - You are practically the only food source right now - You can sell for much more and still get paid. But not too much, or else I'll have to draft up law saying something about it. After all, I am a Virtuous citizen, and I need to make u guyz happeh!

I know, but I'm a nice Businessmatoran! All I need is no competition in the market, which I currently have! Hooray!And I'll make another Canned Ruki.Congratulations, by the way, for being the first person to buy this new product!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Purchases and food eating processed.EDIT: Regarding iBrow's "bills," as I mentioned previously, it seems to me his post was simply suggesting bills rather then actually placing a final version to a vote, and they were not written up properly. But should they both be passed this is how they will read:"There is a 10% sales tax, rounded up to the nearest widget, and the money earned from the sales tax goes into the national bank.""Divide half of the money in the national bank amonst the government, military and policematoran every two weeks, starting on the day this bill was passed."Since the first "bill" doesn't exactly specify how the sales tax is imposed or what it involves, my assumptions under the current text would mean every time an item is transferred in exchange for widgets, the senate would automatically take an amount of widgets (equal to ten percent of the original widget transfer) from the person transferring the widgets to the National Bank.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Foreign Nations' Relations Update VNORTHRAXXSTATUS: NeutralOFFICIAL NEWS: NonePRESS REPORT: "News from Northraxx: Northraxx Supreme Inc. is said to be announcing plans later this month for a new weapon for sale to the general public: the Type 038 Disk Launcher. While not as sophisticated as the Type 039 currently in mass production for military use, this new technological development would present an affordable step forward from the Type 037."EASTLANDSTATUS: FriendlyOFFICIAL NEWS: "Minister Delruno attended an Eastlandish memorial ceremony for Senator The First Evo today, expressing his solidarity with the people of BZ Nui."PRESS REPORT: "Elections for the new Turagan Minister of Foreign Affairs are approaching, and Minister Delruno is already campaigning, toting his harsh stance on Westarhk and his domestic crackdown on crime."WESTARHKSTATUS: HostileOFFICIAL NEWS: "In an example of the spectacular success of Westarhk civil planning, crime and corruption in Telanui have dropped by over 68% in just the first few weeks of the new government."PRESS REPORT: "Truth of Westarhk reporters in Telanui have revealed that hundreds of matoran have been secretly crossing the battle lines between Westarhk and Soson forces, in hopes of a better life under Westarhk leadership."SOSO NUISTATUS: FriendlyOFFICIAL NEWS: "President Elwaho announced the Volunteer Defense and Weapons Collection Program today, a new agency dedicated to rearming the Soson Military to retake Telanui and prevent against further attacks. The President said that private citizens world-wide are encouraged to send money or weapons to Soso Nui for the cause, or even volunteer to assist in the defense itself."PRESS REPORT: "The Fruieto Company shut its doors today after seven hundred years of delivering fresh fruit products."Brightpaw: A representative from Westarhk has expressed interest in purchasing your Zamor Revolver from you for 25 widgets, and investing another 25 widgets in your company with the understanding that Westarhk would get a special price for more sophisticated weapons that your company develops in the future.The same representative announces that Westarhk will purchase J6 rifles from BZ Nui citizens for 55 widgets each.Also, is it just my luck that BZPower goes offline the exact same second I originally finished writing this post a little while ago?

nban.jpg

I take it that Westarhk is a totalitarian place with a ton of propaganda, with a press report that isn't exactly true. It's probably the other way around. People don't just crawl into places like Westarhk. Anyway, I would like to buy 2 canned ruki and 2 bread. I think that's 26 widgets?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

i would like to buy a canned ruki from Jming

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, time to breath new life into this game. The past two transactions are processed. I will also soon be processing which players achieved their goals. Since we got off to a slow start I will be rather lax in that regard. Also, we will be Determining Positions again soon.

nban.jpg

You're in, and BZRepublic has another businessmatoran. I've also got to find The First Evo and see if he wants to return, since he's been dead for awhile. By the way, I'm processing food tonight.

nban.jpg

Alright, looks like I need some possessions, so here they are:Rahi business (selling Rahi), 1 So So BroadcasterX, Rahi, Pet Tanks (the ones you keep animals in).

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

So So BroadcasterX purchased. There are no rahi businesses. Just food, home, communication, and weapons. Check out the Business section of the Full Rules (post no. 6) for details.EDIT: BZRepublic Goal results have been PMed. Remember, you're not allowed to reveal your goal via screenshots. In other news, FrozenFlash starved to death yesterday.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Yes, and those who completed their goals this cycle have been rewarded. A new Foreign Nations' Relations Update will come soon, and it's time for Determining Positions again (in other words, another election cycle). Take this time to campaign for the presidential spot if you're interested. If you currently hold a government position, it's still yours until the moment your successor is elected/appointed. This means that if you're a policematoran, you would be able to perform that role through most of the Determining Positions process, since policematoran are voted for last.Also, since new players who joined now would get a chance to go for a position, if you have any friends considering the game, the best time is now. I'm still offering 40 widgets for recruiters.

nban.jpg