The Faber Mystery Thickens

2019-04-05_14B2020_teaser.png

Yesterday we finally got around to sharing Christian Faber's first cryptic Instagram post teasing some sort of Bionicle reboot. Today we're a little more timely as less than a half hour ago he made this post with the following comment:

Amazing!!! There is only one thing to do after that response. This project is "ON" from my side and now comes the hard part and the leap of faith and airtime until it takes the right shape. #14b2020

The image seems to be the continuation of a new 'BIONICLE' logo, giving us just one more letter in the word. Now we get to keep waiting until we learn what Christian Faber has up his sleeve.

View the full article

• Upvote 2

Pieces of a large picture being slowly teased in builup to something big...

...just my thing.

I'm specially curious about the pattern in the background, centered with the blue cloudy "O" thing. If the logo's a full "BIONICLE", won't that thing make it too unbalanced?

Also it's shape and intricacy. It reminds me of a brain, which would make sense given the backstory to the GSR's concept...

And showing us the first three letters "BIO" (which also read as a perfectly reasonable date), and then showing us "ON" while confirming the project's existence? Pure genius. I [NON-CANON] this guy.

Edited by Lipuret McKaukau
  • Upvote 1

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

Ya'll might wanna check Faber's instagram again...more concept art, and this one's a lot to take in. 

Was this bait to get us to look at the Instagram page? Because there's nothing there after the canister thing.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

Ya'll might wanna check Faber's instagram again...more concept art, and this one's a lot to take in. 

Was this bait to get us to look at the Instagram page? Because there's nothing there after the canister thing.

Canister thing is what I was referring to, didn't see anyone say anything about it so I wasn't sure how many people saw it.