Who Or What Introduced You To Bzpower?

Jinkmeister

I'm preeeetty sure it was a mention in the LEGO Message Boards that brought me here. It could've been that link to BZPower you mentioned, Jinklemeister, if it was posted far back enough. But it was definitely something at the official LEGO site. And it was definitely something Rahkshi-related, since we were just learning about them at the time. Hence my second username that's stuck ever since...~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

After Bionicle ended, it reignited my curiosity in the Bionicle storyline. Through a Google search I found BS01, and from links there I found BZPower in September 2010. It took me until January of 2011 to join.

Edited by Paleo

you know i can not remember. i do know i have been on bzpower for more than 5 years the reason i say this contrary to the spinnie mask is i had an account back in 2005 time frame but then i went somewhere for quite a while and i did not have access to a computer so i eventually forgot what my password was and even my username. so yeah i have no idea what possessed me to join bzpower but i'm glad i did.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

For me, this was SD's Vahkipower blog contest in September 2010. Felix the Cat told me of it and I thought I had to enter.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Believe it or not, Toysrus. I was on the TRU website in 2005, and I was looking up if they had the 2001 Turaga (I was young, don't blame me) and it gave me a link to BZPower. I thought that was the only way to visit it, until I finally re-found it in 2006, and then joined in 2007.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Google led me here way back in '05. I didn't have a reason to register and lurked in FCG until sometime around '10 when a TQ3 bug prompted me to file a bug report.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I came across BZP back in '04 on the BIONICLE website. I thought it was really boring, and didn't grace the site for another two years :PAfter that time, I had a mate at school who I found was into BIONICLE. He mentioned it, and I gave it another look. Signed up pretty quick after that, actually before my friend signed up...The rest is history...

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

The Almighty Google. I was searching for something Bionicle-wise, came up with this, checked it out, forgot about it, found it again later, started reading comedies, loved Ask Hakann, by ~YourWorstNightmare~ and wanted to post in it, so I joined. Kinda ironic when you think about it, considering how now I dislike most comedies here. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

The internet. No really, I googled 'Bionicle' (I think), and somehow landed in the topic "The many Deaths of Toa Tuyet" on here. And after some lurking I decided to join. ^_^So it was kind of random, but I'm really glad it happened.

I don't remember exactly how I started lurking here, but I'm fairly certain I found it somewhat like this.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The internet. No really, I googled 'Bionicle' (I think), and somehow landed in the topic "The many Deaths of Toa Tuyet" on here. And after some lurking I decided to join. ^_^So it was kind of random, but I'm really glad it happened.

I don't remember exactly how I started lurking here, but I'm fairly certain I found it somewhat like this.
And I believe some of your earlier posts were in the RPG forum, because I was there....Now I feel old.Anyway, I joined due to getting linked here from BS01 after reading through 'dat Core War Story Contest thingy-majigg.