To Save The World!

OOC: You know, whatever, KNI. Just keep the speed of an arrow in mind next time. :P[in Character] [New York City skyscraper] [socrates]The moment he saw the first explosion,, Socrates threw himself forwards. Sure enough, the light behind him exploded, even as he was barely out of range. Unbeknownst to him, Shadow Guardian had shot himself in the foot; or more accurately, in the air. For even before he landed, Socrates increased his foe's hearing of the explosion a hundredfold. As he landed, there was another arrow nocked. In a second he fired at his target, who would logically be writhing in utter agony right now.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC: Jocasta's tap just seemed to annoy Romulus. He swung a stick-thin arm with vicious speed, and caught her in the midriff. And since speed equalled motion which equalled force, there was enough power in the blow to send her flying across the bar, slamming her into the opposite wall with crunching force. Negafire's explosion worked better. The concussive force sent Romulus crashing into a cluster of tables, and the fireball, well, set him on fire. In general that was always a useful tactic to use against healers, the constant damage strained their regenerative powers. This was apparently the case with Romulus; as he rolled around the extinguish the fire that had spread over his hairy body he was reverting to a more human form. His healing powers had been pushed to their limits, he couldn't go on without dying

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: (Lone)Lone saw an opening now that Romulus was on the ground trying to put out the flames from Negafire's shot. Lone jumped, hoping to land and pin the Werewolf to the floor.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

NPC: Ultionis carefully tested the nettles, flicking one no harder than might a breeze. Its movement was still heard. Their attempts to climb it would doubtless set off a hundred alarms. He knew a guy who could have scaled these rotten logs without a sound and made it look good, but that guy wasn't here. Probably for the best. He never could keep radio silence. The soldier's thoughts shifted to someone else who might be able to help matters here - someone. He looked up at where he believed the ship to be located. Then, after a moment's thought he tried reaching out across the psychic link. X-Calibur, he thought. Can Skyra mask turbulence this far down from up there? He knew it was risky even using the link, knowing the Coalition might have psychics in there scanning for nearby minds, but he had little choice. He doubted he could get the idea across through sign language at this distance.(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: Magneta smiled at Skyra and shrugged. "So far, it's been good! I just went public on a live broadcast last night though, so it's still sinking in for some people. I've been getting all those wacky superhuman conspiracy theories thrown my way, but nothing out of the ordinary. Why,are you considering it?"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC(NPC) Metallurge @ The Sinful SaloonThe rapid number of shots hitting Metallurge's table-shell were too fast and too many for her to completely defend against. With one big magnetic swell she sent the three tables that comprised her defense flying in all directions, one (obviously) heading straight for Madness. Regardless of whether it hit him or not, she flicked her hands to send a couple of nearby knives and forks his way too.IC - Gap @ The Sinful SaloonJocasta would have had a clear path to hitting Metallurge - if a wormhole hadn't suddenly expanded into existence in front of her. Gap had spotted Jocasta and seized the opportunity to catch her off-guard. Jocasta was in the middle of a flying kick; there was nothing she could do to avoid the portal and so she disappeared from the Sinful Saloon, tumbling through blackness and landing upside-down in the middle of a green field. Nearby stood a number of famous stone megaliths - she might recognise the place as Stonehenge. Behind her the portal snapped shut.IC - Gadgeteer @ The Sinful SaloonAs Romulus went down Viktor cast his glance around. He clambered over the bar (his weight half-crushing it) and grabbed two pipes in his armoured hands. With a great effort he wrenched the pair free, immediately causing more alcohol to spray into the air. He didn't care about that. He lunged over the bar again and joined his comrades, who were attempting to subdue their now half-human foe. Gadgeteer leaned in; if he could just get Romulus' wrists or ankles together for a moment, he could wrap one of the metal pipes around them to act as crude restraints.IC(NPC) - X-Calibur @ League Jet"Skyra," said X-Calibur loudly, interrupting whatever conversation he was having with Magneta. X-Calibur didn't mean to be rude, but he wasn't very aware of his own surroundings what with the vision and hearing of two other people flooding into his head. "Ultionis wants to know... can you... mask turbulence down there, where they are..?"

IC: Alec, having a large database of his enemies, noted this one- archer, agile... Either Socrates or The Arrow. Both controlled a form of sound, so he dropped to the floor instantly, clamping his hands over his ears. What he did hear was quite interesting. The sound multiplied by a hundred (slightly muffled) of the explosion he'd caused. Clever. However, it was only for a split second. The sound wasn't long enough to create lasting damage. It was like when someone turned the radio way up for a moment. Sure, it hurt, but it didn't leave you writhing it agony. He stood up, pointing two fingers at his archer enemy, more of a threat than said enemy could imagine. "Tell me what you want, and I won't alert the guards."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:"Great." Jocasta surveyed her surroundings. She was at one of the infamous stone circles. Stonehenge more likely. And if a psychic was about, it would be child's play to tap into its powers, she would be back at that bar by now, but unfortunately, Madness was at her wanted destination.She walked to the nearest car park and took a bus, to London, where she could get to another of her safe houses set up at various points around the world.Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Madness held out his hand and stopped the table. He swerved it around and the cutlery stabbed themselves deeply into them. He blasted that away and kept firing at Metallurge, advancing quickly to try and bring the fight to her. And if that didn't work, hyptonism or maybe the Insanity Scream would temporarily disable her.If he was lucky. Of course, his luck wasn't very good of late.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Abyss's punches met with another minor barrier that seemed to hang around Mastermind, invisible to the naked eye. Despite it showing no sign of breaking, Mastermind still seemed to very much feel the slugs, stumbling and hissing at her. The icy weapon whirled right up on cue, but his tail reacted almost of it's own accord and smashed down on the centre like a piledriver, smashing the saw into the sand and hundreds of shards... and not once did he even glance at it. The swift response was that Abyss felt her body seized by telekinetic force as she was about to land her 5th blow, lifting her clear off the ground and into the air, and starting to squeeze: it felt like her own ocean pressure technique had turned against her.That was when Fellwyd finished his "rebuttal" of Mastermind's challenge.Abyss found herself being tossed away like rejected candy, now ignored. Fellwyd had hit a nerve, or at least had managed to really peeve the "primal" Mastermind off. The cloaked mutant had whirled back towards the alien, and sucking in a larger lungful of air than before roared a second time, louder and far more aggressive. Fellwyd, by nature of being a purely alien specimen had the advantage of being able to be more impressive in general, but Mastermind wasn't taking that easily and seemed intent on trying to out-intimidate him. Probably a part of his primitive, animal-like way of thinking right now, or perhaps he merely wanted to prove he was the mostly manly-macho of the freaks present. Regardless, his second roar was quickly followed by a third... and hurling a psychic blast that was thrice their normal size in Fellwyd's direction.OOC: Fair warning, if Fellwyd roars back I'm probably going to narrate something in a Sir David-Attenborough accent... :P

Edited by Transairion

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

IC: Skyra - League Jet -Skyra was about to reply to Magneta when X-Calibur spoke up. Skyra looked out a window of the Jet. "I don't know if I can from here, let's find out." Skyra began to extend the range of his masking around the jet. "It might help...if we get closer to them..." Skyra said, already he had extended the range of it to be five times bigger.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

[in Character] [New York City skyscraper] [socrates]As Alec began to rise to his feet, Socrates did what some people might consider moronic; he threw his bow, even as Alec had gotten to his feet, the bow was sent flying at him before he could even begin to speak. In reality it was a cover, as Socrates at lightning speed threw a stun arrow with his right hand, javelin style at his foe. With regular arrows, this would be insane, but with his stun arrows, even a touch could take out a foe.At the same time his left hand drew one of his swords, the thumb flicking over a button at the handle.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC: Mid-way through his transformation, Romulus still possessed some his his wolf-form's enhanced strength and used it to lash out at the incoming Lone. The punch hit him square in the middle of the face, shattering his helmet's visor and breaking his nose with a sickening crack and splash of blood.He'd be less effective against someone more heavily armed though

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: (Lone)With his visor smashed,Lone was blinded, and stated to spray bullets everywhere, hoping to catch Romulus off guard

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: I find it vaguely ironic that there are a handful of people (such as Loadstone) who could easily get Ultionis and Mr. No-One over that wall silently and quickly, and yet everybody up in the jet is completely oblivious to what's going on at ground level.IC: (Loadstone)The fact that Magneta's identity was public knowledge was a bit of a shock for Loadstone. Sure, he didn't do much to conceal his own identity besides wear a baseball cap when he was off-duty, but there were still reasons to keep your identities separate. The swarms of Villains and rabid fans that would mercilessly hunt you down were reason enough, in his opinion."I think we might be just about done with that waiting game," Loadstone said, eyes flicking between Skyra and X-Calibur. (Though his sunglasses obscured the fact.) "Something's going on down there."IC: (NPC - Mr. Mystery)The flame that was about to catch Arscythe's boots on fire vanished with an evil hiss. "Is that so?" Mr. Mystery said sinisterly. "What exactly do you think you are, Negafire?" At this, another Mr. Mystery appeared in front of N-Ber, then another to his left, and another to his right. More and more doppelganger Mysterys appeared around him, closing him in."You are nothing more than a shade, an echo of Plasmafire. You aren't human; you just pretend to be. That's the truth, Negafire, whether you want to accept it or not. There is nothing you can do to escape it. Plasmafire will always define you, because that's what you are."But you know what else? You don't represent the darker side of Plasmafire; he doesn't have one. You represent all of his insecurities, his imperfections and his fears. You are a flaw. Do you think I care about you, or your delusions of adequacy? You've slighted me, and you've betrayed the one thing that has ever meant anything to my life. What do you think would happen if I told everyone here what you've done, hmm? I want to find out."~ Rumpelstiltskin

OOC: Will make a Sinful Saloon IC a little later.IC(NPC) - X-Calibur @ League JetNot that the others could see it with his helmet on, but X-Calibur frowned in uncertainty. Having Mr. No-One's and Ultionis' senses streaming into his head was making it hard for him to think."Well, we'll... probably lose the element of stealth,,," he murmured, walking over to the jet's controls, "but... try to stay as discreet as you can anyway. I'll bring us a bit closer down. Mystic... you can cease the connection."IC - Abyss @ Superbeing Smackdown!Abyss groaned as she got up from the sandy ground - it hadn't been for long, but Mastermind's telekinetic squeeze had still hurt. She wanted to retaliate with another round of 'ocean pressure', but the technique was complex and required her to have precise command over the water molecules in the air surrounding her target, something that would be made far more difficult if that reptilian kept leaping in and disrupting the carefully-controlled molecules."Hey, lizardo!" She called, getting to her feet. "I take it you want to take down this freak as much as I do? Let's team up... now don't get any wrong ideas with that phrase, I'm not sure if our two species are even compatible." Abyss still wasn't sure if the reptilian could even understand her, let alone talk back to agree/deny. Nonetheless she concentrated, taking advantage of Mastermind having momentarily forgotten about her to stand still and catch her breath. Fellwyd would soon feel icy extensions forming upon his claws, making them more akin to daggers...

IC: "Oh goody." Magneta said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out one of the metal marbles she carried. She levitated it above her hand,, watching it closely. She channeled a small portion of her power into the sphere and simply watched for a moment. She'd learned long ago that if she extended her control to an object, but didn't actively change it, her subconscious would shape it. She watched with a small smile as the surface of the orb rippled, the metal seeming to flow like water. It slowly morphed through various shapes, the changes becoming bigger and more wild as she emptied her mind. It was oddly therapeutic for her, to see the 'inactive' portions of her mind at work, and doing this almost always calmed her down and put her at ease.IC: N-Ber looked around calmly at the Mystery doppelgangers surrounding him. Logically speaking, he /should/ be terrified, but... Well, he wasn't. He couldn't explain it, he just felt very calm about facing Mr. Mystery right now. "Ooh. /Very/ nice speech. Allow me my rebuttal. I may have started off as Plasmafire, yes, but that's because of one very simple fact: Our experiences define us. When I was created, I had his experiences, and by extension, was Plasmafire. However, I have had my own experiences in these past months, which allow me to grow beyond the boundaries he's got."As for his quote unquote 'flawed side'... You have no idea how wrong you are. He plays up how he's not like other pyro's, how he's got his temper under control, when really... He's got as much of a dark side as anyone. A deep-seated rage that he's learned to control. That's what I am. I'm his anger, his frustration, his rage. I am the fighter inside of Plasmafire. The part of him that birthed me is a huge part of what makes him a hero. Because it's not a vengeance-driven rage, or and anger fueled one. No, it's a righteous fury. A deep-seated hatred of evil, this is what drives his rage. That's the dark anger than Sakeme latched onto. He tried to twist it, but it's reverted. I inherited that hatred of evil. And I don't care if everyone knows. Because, Mr. Mystery... I AM A HERO!" N-Ber yelled that last sentence for everyone to hear, just before creating an expanding dome of fire around himself, sending it towards the ring of doppelgangers. He figured that Mystery was probably still in the corner, but he could at least get rids of the copies...

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

[iC - Mystic] Mystic did her best to mask her relief as she cut the connection with X-Calibur. She'd thought she'd made her instructions as simple as possible; don't try to focus on any one thing, just take it all in. Maintaining her psychic vision was a delicate process; focus two much on one view, and the whole field could collapse. But X-Calibur had insisted on devoting his attention to one sight at a time, and Mystic had been barely able to keep the field from flickering out right there.She supposed it wasn't his fault; it was a new experience for him, and she saw in a way wholly unlike anything most people could ever experience. But it had still been a draining experience for her, and she needed a moment to compose herself. She slipped away from the others and took a seat, shutting her eyes and focusing. Until the plane was down and her assistance was needed again, she was more than content to rest for a moment.---[iC - Hivemind] From across the Saloon, laughter rang out over the sound of combat and confrontation. Hivemind had been sitting alone on a barstool, content to simply watch in amusement as the fighting unfolded around her. But after Negafire's speech she suddenly doubled over with laughter, stopping only to catch her breath."Oh... heh... heeheeheh... sorry, Bizzaro, I'll... hah... I'll let you finish," Hivemind said between snickers. "Great... great little monologue, by the way... heheh... very grandiose, very epic... haheh... by all means, don't let me stop you, just keep talking... hahahee... I haven't seen anything this entertaining in ages..."[For Science!]

Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

IC(NPC) - X-Calibur @ League JetThe relief he felt as the connection ceased caught X-Calibur by surprise. He hadn't disbelieved Mystic when she'd said it would be draining, he just hadn't been prepared for the way in which it had drained him. A dull ache resonated in his mind, as if he'd spent all day concentrating hard. He had no idea if the feeling would fade soon, but resolved to do his best to prevent it from hindering his competence."Going down," he announced, pulling at a joystick. "When the doors open, everyone exit as fast and as quietly as possible. I'll need to go and safely land the jet. Loadstone, I'd like for you to stay in the jet with me - when this is landed you can transport me quickly back to the group. In the meantime, all of you defer to Ultionis and Mr. No-One. They are the experts in this field."IC(NPC) - Metallurge @ The Sinful SaloonWith her defensive shell gone, Metallurge began to hop, flip and spin around the shots Madness was firing at her. It took her a few moments before she could devote enough focus to draw another table in front of herself, momentarily shielding herself from the barrage."What exactly are you firing at me, anyway? Psychic bullets?" She yelled from behind the table. It was already buckling, and wouldn't last much longer. "Either you're unique or I'm just drunk. Speaking of..." The pipe at the bar she had broken was still spraying alcohol, and lucky for her, so were the two that the armoured man had broken. With a magnetic command she bent all three so that their streams were pointing at Madness. Now here was something interesting. Metallurge had noticed Negafire and the expanding dome of fire he was creating. So she'd angled the streams of alcohol so that they sprayed through the fire and ignited - in a nutshell, three streams of violent flames were now blasting towards Madness...

Edited by Kumata

IC: Madness leapt out of the way. His suit offered protection from fire, but it wasn't enough for this job. This is now a special circumstance, he mused. He used the cover of the flames and the chaos around the whole place to create a temporary, lifelike illusion, which he sent to keep firing at Metallurge.Meanwhile, he sneaked behind Metallurge and got ready to go melee.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC - Gadgeteer @ The Sinful SaloonSeeing that Romulus still had some fight left in him, Gadgeteer aimed a simple headbutt. Unlike Lone he possessed no visor; the only part of his helmet that wasn't made of metal were glass eyeholes, and they were too small to be punched through. Romulus better hope he had some recovering ability left, because this was going to hurt.IC(NPC) - Metallurge @ The Sinful SaloonMetallurge flung the table at the illusory Madness, followed by a steady stream of knives and forks. She found it a little disappointing that he wasn't returning her banter, but had no reason to suspect the one she was targeting wasn't real...

IC: Ember glared at Hivemind, scowling at the scientist. "Oh, lovely, you decided to open your mouth. I'm a bit busy right now, please leave a message after the 'fwoosh'." With that, he reached out and took control of the trio of flame jets. He directed one at Hivemind, one at Metallurge, and the last at Romulus, curving it around Gadgeteer.

IC(Fellwyd): The alien very nearly flattened himself against the ground, glad now that he had stepped back when he roared. Making no more sound now that his roar had been met with what he felt was an inadequate response, springing up and forward. His original plans to punch Mastermind again were ditched in favor of a back-handed slap when he saw the icy talons begin to form on his hands. He expected no less than a full repulsion of his assault from Mastermind, but he understood well enough the game that was being played - whenever one of them gained the psychic's attention, it was an opportunity for the other to assault him and wear him down. It was his turn now to hold Mastermind's attention long enough for his ally - he was no longer certain as to which identity was the proper one - to deal a blow that would actually land.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

[iC - Hivemind] Hivemind shrieked in surprise, ducking down as flames roared over her head. She patted her hair in a panic, checking to be certain it wasn't on fire."Jeeez, man, would you be careful with that? You could really hurt someone, Biz!" she said as she stood back up. "Seriously, if you're gonna take this whole "I AM A HERO" malarkey seriously, you might want to reconsider all this lighting people on fire stuff. What happens if some kid tries to imitate you and gets hurt? Honestly, you're setting a bad example..."[For Science!]

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

IC:Madness didn't waste time. He dissipated the illusion, much to the shock of some villains.He then punched Metallurge, still holding and firing the guns in his hand.Jocasta had a prickly problem in London. Someone was following her again.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Saosin (Sinful Saloon, Kansas, USA)Saosin, however, was still on Romulus's side of the jet of flame, so he plucked a chair leg from the ground as the mercenary tried to regain his footing. Taking a second or two to aim, he flung the wooden stake at the side of Romulus's leg, watching as the sharp edge of the broken leg whistled through the air between him and Romulus...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Gadgeteer @ The Sinful Saloon"I told you we were civil," Gadgeteer declared loudly from the other side of the wall of fire. "Surrender now and you will leave with us in one piece."IC - Gap @ The Sinful SaloonArscythe's groaning form dropped into a wormhole and vanished. Gap closed it up and turned her attention towards Madness and Metallurge - the magnetic and telekinetic abilities they wielded were causing the most widespread damage to the Sinful Saloon, so she'd target them next.IC(NPC) - Metallurge @ The Sinful SaloonComing from behind, Madness' punch caught Metallurge by surprise. He hit her just below the ribs, a sharp shock that winded her. As she flinched from the blow, his psychic bullets began striking her - she staggered back, barely managing to gather the mental clarity to generate another magnetic burst. This one caused the guns in Madness' hands to swivel round so that their bullets were firing upon him. As the bullets were made from his own power Metallurge wasn't certain if they would affect him, but it wasn't as if she had time to think up anything more complex...

Let's team up... now don't get any wrong ideas with that phrase, I'm not sure if our two species are even compatible."
@_@*subtly adds Fellwyd to "People to kill and make it look like an accident" list*IC: The icy claws raked across Mastermind's barrier, causing it to flicker with every strike and causing him to stumble: more and more of their assaults seemed to be "leaking" through his shield to knock him around, thought not causing any permanent damage. The mutant however was getting far less accomodating about it, whirling in place to send his tail sailing towards Fellwyd's face like a minature wrecking ball. The move also conviently gave him a glance at Abyss's new position, at which he lauched almost a half-dozen very poorly aimed psychic blasts... not a sign of someone who was confident in their victory.

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

IC - Abyss @ Superbeing Smackdown!Though he hadn't replied, the reptilian appeared to understand Abyss' offer of a team-up. The icy talons grew as more water moisture arrived from the surrounding air. Each digit connected and expanded - in just over a minute the reptilian was now wearing a pair of ice gauntlets, each edge as sharp as ice could be. Abyss, meanwhile, was too busy dodging the psychic blasts to concentrate on any other maneuver just yet. But there were still ways she could distract their opponent - and that was the key to winning this battle. As much power as Mastermind might have, he'd need to concentrate to use it."What's with the roaring? Venting frustration? I can understand. It's probably not easy being you. I mean not only are you ugly as sin, but those freakishly thin limbs of yours... just getting out of bed must be an effort. And I bet Silv's cloak feel like it weighs a ton on you. No wonder you wanted his telekinetic powers..."

IC: Saosin (Sinful Saloon, Kansas, USA)"He's the one not getting it?" Tilian yelled indignantly, firing off several more bullets at Romulus's abdomen; gradually, he was becoming more human, and though they may not be enough to kill, they would almost certainly take him down long enough for Gadgeteer to move in. The answer to his question came with a throw of the stake, which Tilian spun to the left to avoid: the projectile embedded itself in the wall and swiveled up and down, and Saosin sighed in exasperation...-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:As the bullets of his own guns hit him, he quickly reasimmilated them into his own powers and stopped firing. He jumped back and seemingly punched the empty air between him and Metallurge. If an outsider looked on into this fight, it would seem that Madness had taken his name much too literally.But if another psychic looked on the fight, he or she would know that Madness had already constructed solid, yet reasonably easy to dissipate, constructs of hands and feet and controlling them. Madness kept fighting with the air at the same time, keeping an eye on the girl who could open wormholes.Jocasta in London had managed to ditch the stalker for a moment. She had reached her safe house.

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC:Can I join?Real Name: Zeke ToiAlias: Z-GearshiftAppearance:-'Citizen Mode': A teenage cyborg with a red cap with black bill, brown shaggy hair, white skin, hazel eyes, red shirt, one black fingerless gloves, jeans, black lether shoes, unbuttoned brown vest, black headphones.-Hero Mode: Red helmet with radio system, black sun visor, blue visor, Gearshift arm, red and black armor.Power: Gearshift arm, it can transform into a number of weapons and tools for Z-Gearshift to use in combat, but these are his main tools, Energy sword (a sword made of pure energy that can slice through the strongest of steel), Gun-Blade (the energy blade with a gun barreintel inches above the blade that shoots lasers), Sonic Cannon (Blasts waves of sonic energy), Energy Chain Scythe, and the Buster Punch (also known as the Rocket Uppercut, which is a giant fist with a small rocket at the elbow which is used for sucker punches, breaking through rock, and flying)Allegiance: Solo HeroArea: NYC, New YorkBio: Zeke (or Z-Gearshift) is typically a loner, and prefers to do things on his own. He often makes jokes in battle to taunt his foes, and performs well under pressure since he thinks fast. Though he often doesn't show it much, he is a truly caring person and is willing to protect anyone, despite his rebellious attitude. He loves to listen to music during battle, he says it helps him focus. His physical weaknesses is electrocution and plasma, while his mental weakness is his mercy.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: What sort of weaponry and tools can the arm become? We talking simple constructs like a sword or a spanner or can it turn into a full on energy cannon and the likes?Oh, and Tyler, you do realise the guy's basically beaten at this point? And that he just threw that wooden stake back at you?IC: The bullets bounced and pinged off Romulus' armour. The breastplate looked like something a legionary would wear but he'd clearly used up-to-date materials to do it and at this distance it was tough enough to deflect Saosin's ammunition

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Just added that to the Power section.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: (Loadstone)"Sure thing," Loadstone replied to X-Calibur. "I guess that ride will have to wait," he added apologetically to Magneta.IC: (NPC - Mr. Mystery)The doppelganger Mysterys all vanished save for one, who raised an arm and easily deflected the oncoming flames. "Do you expect me to be impressed?" was all that he had to say."People like you sicken me. Anyone who professes to be a 'Hero' is nothing more than a self-righteous hypocrite. You are all so secure in your black and white reasoning that you fail to see a single shade of gray. I envision the world with different laws, different hierarchies; I act upon those different parameters, and I am called evil for it. Your governments cost lives every day; they steal your money, oppress your people, and disrespect you 'Heroes,' and yet they are lauded as the pinnacle of society. But the Coalition, we are branded as Villains. Where is the justice in that?"You may call me evil; I call myself revolutionary. If you can't see that, then it's your problem, not mine. Because the entire Coalition is about to come crashing down on you." He swiveled around to address those Coalition members still present. "You heard the man. He's a Hero." He pointed toward N-Ber for those who may have misunderstood him. "You all know what we do to Heroes; get him."The temperature of the air around N-Ber suddenly plummeted, rapidly dipping below freezing. Ice began to form on the floor around him, and the Hero began to feel a strain as Mr. Mystery's cryokinetic powers tried to negate N-Ber's pyrokinetic ones....OOC: MM's no Frigid, but he's hoping to immobilize N-Ber so that other Coalition members can take him out.~ Rumpelstiltskin

Edited by Rumpelstiltskin