Bionicle Fighter: Broken Virtues

Katuko

Hey guys~I've looked at this game before but haven't really gotten around to loading and playing it, although I've always intended to do so.One question I do have though... Katuko, you said at the start of the topic that it omly has support on Windows Vista and higher. Now, I haven't read through the entire topic, so I probably missed it if it's been covered, but how well would the game run on a Mac?Thanks in advance. :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Now, I haven't read through the entire topic, so I probably missed it if it's been covered, but how well would the game run on a Mac?
My Game Maker version only exports for Windows (the alternative is the more expensive GM:Studio, which I'll not be getting right now), so if you have a Mac you'll have to run it through some Windows emulator or dual-boot setup. Note that it should run on Windows XP as well, but I cannot guarantee that it the compatibility won't get shafted by some future program update or singular function that suddenly comes into play.

With the latest update(.100), any characters I make cannot be loaded. D:[/size][/b]
Does the loading simply fail, or is there some form of error message? Check the document called game_errors.txt in the game folder and see if you find anything related to file or INI loading.

Are you going to do the Kanohi Zatth sometime? If you do, it should summon 3 or 4 Nui Rama to come and fight for you, even if it isn't the Karda Nui map. Just a suggestion.
Your resident canon (and cannon for that matter, but I digress) fan here. According to the story you cannot control the rahi you summon with that thing. You really can't even be sure of what you summon or whether it will try to kill and eat you. It's going to be a very complicated mask. Save it for later, like the Komau.

Oh, and a sprite I made recently:mask_of_rebounding.png
Oooo...... That's fancy. :biggrin:Looks like a mask... But I can't tell which one. :o
Rebounding.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Are you going to do the Kanohi Zatth sometime? If you do, it should summon 3 or 4 Nui Rama to come and fight for you, even if it isn't the Karda Nui map. Just a suggestion.
Your resident canon (and cannon for that matter, but I digress) fan here. According to the story you cannot control the rahi you summon with that thing. You really can't even be sure of what you summon or whether it will try to kill and eat you. It's going to be a very complicated mask. Save it for later, like the Komau.
I wasn't saying you could control them, just come out of nowhere and attack other chars (and if they are still alive, attack you tounge2.gif ) The Zatth's power is just summoning, not controlling. And I chose Nui Rama since he already has those programmed into the game, and not have to make new Rahi for just one mask. Although once the Komau gets made (don't want to get ahead of you, but it would be really cool!), you could control it. Anywho, just a suggestion. Oh, and the new mask looks great.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Oooo...... That's fancy. :biggrin:Looks like a mask... But I can't tell which one. :o
Rebounding.
Vezon's mask, but is this Vezon's mask before or after the mask of life was removed from him?Also I had an Idea for the mask of Sonar. I was think when you were it that a map that shows you were enemies, teleportion devices, and et c would be shown. Just an idea.

Rebounding.
Vezon's mask, but is this Vezon's mask before or after the mask of life was removed from him?
Nah, this is Vezon's head: vezon_head.pngThat mask up there is indeed Rebounding. ReboundKanohi.PNG
Also I had an Idea for the mask of Sonar. I was think when you were it that a map that shows you were enemies, teleportion devices, and et c would be shown. Just an idea.
My current baseline is that it will give you a small mini-map when active, and display things in "blips". The sonar would not able to distinguish between friend, foe or NPCs in its display, however.

Hmm... Rebounding, I presume? Will it just... cause Throwing Knives to return automatically?If so, that's brilliant.On the other hand, I'm not sure about having masks drain EE, as in-story they just require focus... but an infinite-duration Hau would be overpowered, and I can't think of other ways to limit it except for a seperate "mask meter."Furthermore, here are some quick ideas for more obscure Kanohi:Mask of Undeath: Whenever active, the mask drains EE at about the same rate as a Hau or Huna. Meanwhile, a meter under the player's air meter fills very slowly. Once full, the Kanohi becomes useless. However, if the meter is full when the player dies, then their eyes will turn black. They may still control their character, but the meter drains semi-quickly, so they must achieve any goal quickly. They cannot take any more damage, but can still flinch. When the meter is fully depleted (after about thirty seconds or so), the player automatically dies.Mask of Aging: Slightly slows all targets in range, slowly drains HP. This mask also drains max HP, but extremely slowly. It also drains the user's EE moderately quickly.Also, quick idea for Skakdi controls: Primary attack triggers vision power (which is probably decided by element, not seperately, unless the Kanohi option could be replaced by a vision power). The secondary attack button triggers a secondary power. The absorb/emanate key is useless for Skakdi. In addition, a Skakdi's element automatically grants an ambient skill or ability (for Skakdi of air, reduced gravity, for Skakdi of Fire, reduced heat damage, for Skakdi of Earth, increased strength, et cetera).Here are the vision powers and their effects (though you could probably invent more later on):Laser Vision: This behaves extremely similarly to the Rahkshi Laser Vision power, but does not deal fire damage. It does slightly less damage as well.Heat Vision: Similar to the above, but Heat Vision takes a beat to charge (in which the Skakdi's eyes glow red/orange). However, it deals more damage, and increases the target's temperature. This can also set objects such as Nui-Rama hives, or Rahi such as Nui-Rama themselves, on fire.Impact Vision: The Skakdi's eyes glow blue-white for a beat, then the closest foe in range (a small cone in front of the Skakdi) is knocked back and takes minor damage.Infrared Vision: This is an ambient effect like the Kanohi Rode - the player can see nearby foes' temperature meters (in the form of brighter red glows over hot characters/objects and fainter blue glows over colder objects). However, being caught on fire with this vision power will result in a slight blinding effect for as long as the fire is burning. This can also see red outlines of invisible foes.X-Ray/Telescopic Vision: This vision power is essentially the Akaku's ability in function. It is an ambient effect.Spellbinder Vision: After a beat of charge-up (in which the player cannot move freely, unlike other such vision abilities) all enemies in front of and within a certain distance of the player (about the same total area as a Jutlin's effect, but all in front of the player in a cone shape) automatically "trips." If in midair, foes will simply lose control of their character until they hit the ground (or until a few seconds have passed, to prevent abuse on Karda Nui). This stops all attacks being charged or activated, and characters take a few beats to climb back to their feet. However, this consumes a medium-high amount of Elemental Energy compared to other vision powers.Secondary powers are still WIPs (I'll post 'em later), I just wanted to share some basic concepts and ideas.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Hmm... Rebounding, I presume? Will it just... cause Throwing Knives to return automatically?If so, that's brilliant.
And any other thrown weapons. I'll be doing some revisions to the control system once melee gets expanded and I actually have sprites for the new moves. This game has since the very beginning been planned to use things like blocking, dodging, etc. I'd like to ask everyone's opinion on that.Right now, we have movement with the arrows, that will stay. Dedicated buttons for jump and attacks, those too. However, I'm uncertain of if I should change the system a bit.* Move/aim* Attack (melee)* Jump* Main power 1* Main power 2* Absorb* Use device/pick up item* Use mask (evt. other special powers)* Activate weaponI need to fit in:* Block (Shields, finally. You could also block with no shield, though it'd be much less effective.)* Drop/throw held item (Enemy too far away and you have no HP? Throw your sword. Make sure it's still on fire, too.)* Dodge/roll (Think Castlevania, though it might just be double-tap direction or something. For roll it will likely be run + tap down or something)Might also need to change the controls around to make them less finger-breaking for those who lack my preferences and don't find any control scheme they like.
On the other hand, I'm not sure about having masks drain EE, as in-story they just require focus... but an infinite-duration Hau would be overpowered, and I can't think of other ways to limit it except for a seperate "mask meter."
That's why I just lumped them in with EE as well. I've been trying to find other ways of doing it; those would rely on cooldowns after use and/or a focus meter of sorts. The Hau can easily be changed around a bit to make it more viable on an infinite meter, by making it "burst" on and then become gradually weaker (like in SSB); or by making it slow you down a lot while in use. Plenty of options; but the EE one has been the simplest for now.
Furthermore, here are some quick ideas for more obscure Kanohi:Mask of Undeath
I usually don't like game mechanics where you can survive after death. "Second wind", "Undying" and similar perks usually just lend themselves to a cheap move; unless the stored "undeath" can be shaven off just like HP, in which case the undeath becomes pointless.
Mask of Aging: Slightly slows all targets in range, slowly drains HP. This mask also drains max HP, but extremely slowly. It also drains the user's EE moderately quickly.
While it's an interesting prospect, I can't see myself lowering max HP. If its too slow of a drain, it's pointless. If it's too quick, it's overpowered. If it's temporary... eh, I dunno. It's a weird mask in general.
Also, quick idea for Skakdi controls
There's been some design discussion around Skakdi already, but keep in mind they are unlikely to be added yet, if at all. Lots to do with Toa and Rahkshi still.
How difficult would it be to replace the Kanohi picker in character creation with something different, such as vision powers or Krana-Kal?
It'd be trivial. Edited by Katuko

I'll be doing some revisions to the control system once melee gets expanded and I actually have sprites for the new moves. This game has since the very beginning been planned to use things like blocking, dodging, etc. I'd like to ask everyone's opinion on that.Right now, we have movement with the arrows, that will stay. Dedicated buttons for jump and attacks, those too. However, I'm uncertain of if I should change the system a bit.* Move/aim* Attack (melee)* Jump* Main power 1* Main power 2* Absorb* Use device/pick up item* Use mask (evt. other special powers)* Activate weapon
I would suggest that the weapon get seperate directional attacks eventually (with the arrow keys), as it's a relatively easy way to incorporate moves like thrusts or lunges (for the forward), upward slashes (upwards), and either sweeping attacks (on the ground) or downwards thrusts (for down). Of course, close combat could add some... interesting options.
I need to fit in:* Block (Shields, finally. You could also block with no shield, though it'd be much less effective.)* Drop/throw held item (Enemy too far away and you have no HP? Throw your sword. Make sure it's still on fire, too.)* Dodge/roll (Think Castlevania, though it might just be double-tap direction or something. For roll it will likely be run + tap down or something)
These are all fine by me, but I would recommmend making the "throw item" less effective with most weapons, as it infringes on the Throwing Knives' playstyle a bit if it's combined with the Mask of Rebounding. Throwing Knives could just be totally unaffected.
That's why I just lumped them in with EE as well. I've been trying to find other ways of doing it; those would rely on cooldowns after use and/or a focus meter of sorts. The Hau can easily be changed around a bit to make it more viable on an infinite meter, by making it "burst" on and then become gradually weaker (like in SSB); or by making it slow you down a lot while in use. Plenty of options; but the EE one has been the simplest for now.
The SSB-like idea for the Hau seems to work fine. I'm assuming that the Huna and possibly Volitak would have a simple time limit in that case?
I usually don't like game mechanics where you can survive after death. "Second wind", "Undying" and similar perks usually just lend themselves to a cheap move; unless the stored "undeath" can be shaven off just like HP, in which case the undeath becomes pointless.
While it's an interesting prospect, I can't see myself lowering max HP. If its too slow of a drain, it's pointless. If it's too quick, it's overpowered. If it's temporary... eh, I dunno. It's a weird mask in general.
Well, I'm fine if you don't add either of those, I was just suggesting more obscure mask powers to see if they'd fit - "throwing them out there," as it were.
There's been some design discussion around Skakdi already, but keep in mind they are unlikely to be added yet, if at all. Lots to do with Toa and Rahkshi still.
True enough. The Skakdi deal was really the same as the obscure Kanohi above, I just felt like throwing some ideas out and seeing if they'd work fine. :P
It'd be trivial.
This reminds me, I was going to suggest some (eventual) ideas for character creation. Here's what I have to begin with:Characters/Races: In the future, I might like to see Matoran (naturally high Agility/Dexterity stat, have few points to distribute but automatically gain stat boosts based on their element, cannot use Kanohi), Turaga (like a cross between Toa and Matoran, have a medium-high boost to Dexterity which automatically occurs, have weakened Elemental Powers [only a Primary Attack, less effective Absorb, and less effective Emanate, as well as a weaker version of their Matoran form's stat boost/ability], and can use Kanohi [though the timer will be slightly reduced/will drain EE at a slightly higher rate]), Glatorian/Skrall (no Elemental Powers whatsoever, can use Kanohi, but with a significantly shorter timer), Makuta (take Toa-like forms as seen in Karda Nui, but without the wings, high Elemental and Strength stats, but lacking Dexterity, can use primary Shadow attack, emanate Shadow, and secondary attack becomes a pre-selected Kraata power, Absorb becomes a slow-charging Shadow Hand which deals high damage at medium range [and pulls foes in], but leaves the Makuta helpless if it misses [the Makuta may restore HP/EE by killing enemies with this]), Skakdi, Bohrok/Kal (get a limited Elemental Power assigned to the Primary Attack, all other attacks useless, high melee strength, can choose a powerful Krana power instead of a mask power), and possibly more. I'd be willing to help out with the spritework on some of these (though I'll warn you now, I'm a bit rusty at the moment), as well as on movesets.Gender: Well, add female Toa/Matoran/Turaga (though female Matoran probably wouldn't take much modification to the sprite), and possibly Glatorian, Makuta, and Vortixx as well, if you ever add those. Nothing much to say here, really, other than "good job so far." :PKanohi: Obviously, fix up those which need fixing, perhaps switch over to a "focus system" as mentioned above. I think there's been plenty of discussion on this, moving on.Weapon: Really, same deal as Kanohi. I'd be willing to help out with some spriting for these as well, and I might suggest some new tools at some point later on. The only major thing I can think of is dual-wielding - sacrificing another point to use either twin weapons (like the Toa Nuva) or two seperate weapons (like later Toa, who had projectile launchers as well as close-combat tools). Perhaps it wouldn't be allowed for Rahkshi or something (or just Rahkshi staves), in exchange for some other minor buff elsewhere.Armor: I would recommend changing the engine to make this less... breakable. I personally think that it should have a slightly nerfed but permanent resistance effect, and be unable to be destroyed (as almost no extra armor was destroyed in-story), though some effects could still probably penetrate it.Shields: Same as Armor above - though combining these with blocking for an extra block boost is a good idea. I would recommend making them hard or impossible to break, though, so that it's actually just as good to put a point into this or Armor than to put the point into stats instead. Obviously, the player could take knockback, be vulnerable from any direction they're not blocking in, or take (minor) chip damage from blocks to make it less abusable.General: The most important general idea I've thought of is attack type customization - either depending on stats or chosen seperately by the player, there could be a couple of animation sets, with slightly different animations for certain (or even all!) weapons, even fighting bare-handed. Another idea is a single major buff to the character - some ideas I've thought of for this is medium-fast lateral flight (not Kakama + Miru glitch speed, though combining it with a Kakama could equal that speed), which could allow the same speed for vertical or horizontal flight but not allow turning as easily as the Miru. The cosmetics for this could include wings, jetpacks, or the like (imagine how cool it'd be to play a flying character with, say, a Hau) - however, this ability automatically reduces dexterity on the ground as a result. I can't think of many ideas for this system, but the few I can think of would certainly be neat - perhaps there'd be some option to take this option and lose two customization points, or ignore it? (If this is the case, then you could probably add a point or so to the max, to balance it out a bit more.) Rahkshi might not be able to use this, as they have only one power.So yeah, just long-term suggestions and offers to help out. Nothing big here.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I would suggest that the weapon get seperate directional attacks eventually (with the arrow keys), as it's a relatively easy way to incorporate moves like thrusts or lunges (for the forward), upward slashes (upwards), and either sweeping attacks (on the ground) or downwards thrusts (for down). Of course, close combat could add some... interesting options.
Ah, yes. Multi-directional melee is a big one that should be added. I just have a lot of sprites to make for that. I'll need poses for crouching, blocking/parrying with melee, slashing above, slashing below while jumping, etc. Super Smash Bros. has a nice system for this, so you could expect something similar so long as I manage to get all the animations I need. (And for every new animation, it would have to be added for Rahkshi and eventual other species as well. It'd be very nice to have a spriter on board.)
These are all fine by me, but I would recommmend making the "throw item" less effective with most weapons, as it infringes on the Throwing Knives' playstyle a bit if it's combined with the Mask of Rebounding. Throwing Knives could just be totally unaffected.
Well, throwing knives allow you to spam them without having to wait for a rebound, and if you toss your sword without the mask on you're left with no melee weapon. Using the mask in the first place means that you are giving up other potential powers in exchange for a returning weapon, so I'd say it wouldn't be a problem.
The SSB-like idea for the Hau seems to work fine. I'm assuming that the Huna and possibly Volitak would have a simple time limit in that case?
The canon difference between the Great and Noble Huna is apparently how long you can keep it going, so yes, if I toss away EP use for masks the Huna would use a time limit instead.
Well, I'm fine if you don't add either of those, I was just suggesting more obscure mask powers to see if they'd fit - "throwing them out there," as it were.
Yeah. Scope creep is happening again, though. :P
Characters/Races: In the future, I might like to see Matoran (naturally high Agility/Dexterity stat, have few points to distribute but automatically gain stat boosts based on their element, cannot use Kanohi)
My original design document listed Matoran amongst the species, with the idea that they would be rather fast and have a smaller hitbox in exchange for no powers. I ended up focusing on just Toa/Rahkshi instead, but Matoran might get in, yeah.
Turaga (like a cross between Toa and Matoran, have a medium-high boost to Dexterity which automatically occurs, have weakened Elemental Powers [only a Primary Attack, less effective Absorb, and less effective Emanate, as well as a weaker version of their Matoran form's stat boost/ability], and can use Kanohi [though the timer will be slightly reduced/will drain EE at a slightly higher rate])
I see Turaga as much less likely to be added, both because they are supposed to be pretty frail and because I lack sprites for them. I can only imagine them being a nerfed Toa or completely canon-breaking. Expect to see a few as background NPCs, perhaps, but not as playable characters.
Glatorian/Skrall (no Elemental Powers whatsoever, can use Kanohi, but with a significantly shorter timer)
I'm trying to stay in the Matoran Universe, so these two are pretty much out. They'd play like Vortixx, I imagine, a species I am more keen on adding.
Makuta (take Toa-like forms as seen in Karda Nui, but without the wings, high Elemental and Strength stats, but lacking Dexterity, can use primary Shadow attack, emanate Shadow, and secondary attack becomes a pre-selected Kraata power, Absorb becomes a slow-charging Shadow Hand which deals high damage at medium range [and pulls foes in], but leaves the Makuta helpless if it misses [the Makuta may restore HP/EE by killing enemies with this])
Makuta are an interesting prospect, but one that I have pretty much put a lid on. They suffer from "power overload"; either they get so severely nerfed compared to canon that you might as well play a Toa of Shadow with a Rahkshi Staff, or they become overpowered due to their sheer versatility, or they become balanced but ridiculous to play because they have so many things you need to be in control of. Makuta fit much better as bosses.Plus, another problem with both Glatorian and Makuta would be the sheer number of shape/armor differences. I suppose I could give you a standard form and allow some style variations, but it's still a lot of spriting.
Skakdi, Bohrok/Kal (get a limited Elemental Power assigned to the Primary Attack, all other attacks useless, high melee strength, can choose a powerful Krana power instead of a mask power), and possibly more. I'd be willing to help out with the spritework on some of these (though I'll warn you now, I'm a bit rusty at the moment), as well as on movesets.
Mechanics have been discussed a bit further back, so I won't repeat myself; just search "Skakdi" in this topic. I'd gladly accept sprite help, even if it's just a tidbit now and then. Everything helps. :)
Weapon: Really, same deal as Kanohi. I'd be willing to help out with some spriting for these as well, and I might suggest some new tools at some point later on. The only major thing I can think of is dual-wielding - sacrificing another point to use either twin weapons (like the Toa Nuva) or two seperate weapons (like later Toa, who had projectile launchers as well as close-combat tools). Perhaps it wouldn't be allowed for Rahkshi or something (or just Rahkshi staves), in exchange for some other minor buff elsewhere.
Dual-wielding is definitely something I have thought about, and in the end I figured it'd give you an attack speed boost when you carry two identical weapons, at the cost of less moves available and no real defense. Dual-wielding "gun" weapons would also be a hindrance to each other, while having a sword ad a gun could work well. Of course, shields and proper melee attacks are not in-game yet, so adding it now has not been a priority. Using two weapons now would just make one weapon obsolete, after all. Plus, it'd almost require a second button for weapon attacks, or I'd have to forbid two different weapons from being carried. It's a lot to think about, and it's very hard to put on paper just like that.
Armor: I would recommend changing the engine to make this less... breakable. I personally think that it should have a slightly nerfed but permanent resistance effect, and be unable to be destroyed (as almost no extra armor was destroyed in-story), though some effects could still probably penetrate it.
My current thinking is that armor would not wear down unless hit by an attack specifically designed to destroy it. This would be things like Magnetism (extra damage to armor-wearers; changes including that it would only have a chance of ripping your weapon away if you had too little strength to resist) the "Break" iron burst that I have not added yet, Plasma gradually melting it; etc. Some things would ignore armor, like the Air Katana.Apart from this, armor would be free to equip and rather unbreakable. It would instead weigh you down a bit, slightly reducing movement speed and jump height. Different armors would have different up/downsides, though.
Shields: Same as Armor above - though combining these with blocking for an extra block boost is a good idea. I would recommend making them hard or impossible to break, though, so that it's actually just as good to put a point into this or Armor than to put the point into stats instead. Obviously, the player could take knockback, be vulnerable from any direction they're not blocking in, or take (minor) chip damage from blocks to make it less abusable.
Shield-less blocks will make you take chip damage, while a shield (despite earlier plans) will always block the full brunt of the attack. However, there would be the possibility that a particularly heavy attack (such as a Fragmentation Beam) could stagger you for a moment, potentially make you take the next hit head-on. Blocking would make it very hard to knock you back, though, with a Toa of Stone as good as immune to both stagger and knockback while blocking.Shields would also cost no points anymore. As a tradeoff, there would be another "weighed down" penalty for some heavier shields. A new stamina bar would show how many special melee moves you can do. This would be like EP for dodges, blocking heavy hits and perhaps other things. It would recharge quicker than EP.The Hau, when used with a shield, would automatically activate when you start blocking. This quick burst of shield energy allows incoming attacks to be reflected. After this initial burst, the Hau will have to be switched on manually (like normal) in order to protect you. The Hau would protect you from normally equipment-breaking attacks as well as other damage sources you cannot block (plasma heat, electric current, ground-traveling stone spikes, etc). The Hau could also be used while doing other things (such as jumping) where shield use would limit your movement.
General
What you describe here is another thing that might or might not be added. Stats would be there for minor tweaks, with each equipment choice having its own ups and downs. I was thinking of adding perks. These would be separate options that had little to do with equipment or stat points, but that would change it in more direct ways. Example:Unarmed CombatWeapons can be destroyed or taken away. This is not an issue when your bare hands are already lethal weapons.Bare-handed attacks deal the same damage as a standard weapon. Additional moves available: jump-kick, disarming strike. Actual weapons are slower to use and carry a damage penalty.Slow and SteadyYou take your time when attacking, dishing out brutal attacks but at a lower speed than usual.+25% physical attack damage, -25% physical attack speed.Ambidextrous AttackerYou can now dual-wield any two weapons, though this prevents you from carrying a shield.Spawns already dual-wielding your equipped weapon.I like your idea about flying devices, by the way. Adding a flight effect while limiting speed on the ground could be a nice balance. Perhaps it could be a bit slower to accelerate in the air too. Edited by Katuko

So yes, I admit, I was planning to be a super speedy, invisible, flying Toa in multiplayer. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.... :P
Good thing I have ways of brutalizing cheaters, then. A simple variable check now and then from the server, and if your stats pass the maximum possible amount, your head explodes. Or similar. ;)
That's a good strategy. Unfortunately, it wouldn't detect, say, both invisibility and levitation, would it?Not that I think cheating will be much of a problem in this game.

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

That's a good strategy. Unfortunately, it wouldn't detect, say, both invisibility and levitation, would it?Not that I think cheating will be much of a problem in this game.
It's a bit harder to detect levitation, because it's a quirk of the movement engine and not a direct stat. I'd have to make the server check how the player object moves in order to determine levitation, but then it might falsely trigger on low-gravity effects too. More checks would be needed then, but in the end it's probably best to just fix the engine and thus remove the in-game type of "cheat". It is beneficial glitches and bugs that are causing trouble, really. Actual cheats (such as extreme stat boosts) would be easier to detect and prevent.

Ah, yes. Multi-directional melee is a big one that should be added. I just have a lot of sprites to make for that. I'll need poses for crouching, blocking/parrying with melee, slashing above, slashing below while jumping, etc. Super Smash Bros. has a nice system for this, so you could expect something similar so long as I manage to get all the animations I need. (And for every new animation, it would have to be added for Rahkshi and eventual other species as well. It'd be very nice to have a spriter on board.)
...Wait, SSB-based melee? And you need a spriter?...My first spriting projects were expansions for SSF2. Which has pretty much SSB-styled movesets....You do not know what you've just gotten yourself into. :P
Well, throwing knives allow you to spam them without having to wait for a rebound, and if you toss your sword without the mask on you're left with no melee weapon. Using the mask in the first place means that you are giving up other potential powers in exchange for a returning weapon, so I'd say it wouldn't be a problem.
Ah, that works fine, then. Thanks for clarifying.
Yeah. Scope creep is happening again, though. :P
...What is a fangame without scope creep? :P
My original design document listed Matoran amongst the species, with the idea that they would be rather fast and have a smaller hitbox in exchange for no powers. I ended up focusing on just Toa/Rahkshi instead, but Matoran might get in, yeah.
Well, I think that they should still be able to choose an element, but they get a minor boost based on that Matoran type's in-story trait. For example, Ta-Matoran would take, say, 25% less damage from fire attacks, as well as gaining heat 25% more slowly when it was over room temperature/zero. Le-Matoran could gain a +1 or +2 Dexterity bonus when in the air, or perhaps just -25% Gravity since they wouldn't be able to fly. For Matoran such as Matoran of Plasma, who have no canon prefix or trait, you could use those trait polls recently posted by Bonesii as well.
I see Turaga as much less likely to be added, both because they are supposed to be pretty frail and because I lack sprites for them. I can only imagine them being a nerfed Toa or completely canon-breaking. Expect to see a few as background NPCs, perhaps, but not as playable characters.
I was thinking of them as being faster and more agile, sort of like a cross between a Toa and Matoran. But I suppose, since Turaga rarely actually fought in-story...
I'm trying to stay in the Matoran Universe, so these two are pretty much out. They'd play like Vortixx, I imagine, a species I am more keen on adding.
Yeah, I actually was going to suggest Vortixx, but instead elected not to for some reason. :P
Makuta are an interesting prospect, but one that I have pretty much put a lid on. They suffer from "power overload"; either they get so severely nerfed compared to canon that you might as well play a Toa of Shadow with a Rahkshi Staff, or they become overpowered due to their sheer versatility, or they become balanced but ridiculous to play because they have so many things you need to be in control of. Makuta fit much better as bosses.
True enough, I suppose, though I actually got the idea from a Jutlin-wearing "Toa" of Shadow with a Rahkshi Staff I sometimes play - obviously, based on Antroz. I was thinking of Makuta as similar in balancing to said character (low Dexterity, high attack and such), but I did think it was a bit of a longer shot.
Plus, another problem with both Glatorian and Makuta would be the sheer number of shape/armor differences. I suppose I could give you a standard form and allow some style variations, but it's still a lot of spriting.
True... speaking of armor variations, have another idea. Again, a bit of a long shot, but it's a way to allow some other species into the game if the player's clever.Titan: Essentially, a generic titan of either the Brutaka general shape or the Axonn general shape. This "species" has no powers (except for those granted by weapons or Kanohi), as well as low Dexterity, but has fast, strong melee attacks both bare-handed and with a weapon.
Mechanics have been discussed a bit further back, so I won't repeat myself; just search "Skakdi" in this topic. I'd gladly accept sprite help, even if it's just a tidbit now and then. Everything helps. :)
I already gave some of my ideas for Skakdi, though perhaps I can refine them further eventually. Bohrok/Kal... well, perhaps I should elaborate.Basically, here's what I have in mind:Bohrok have high physical stats, particularly Strength. However, their elemental powers, though strong, are very limited in scope. Bohrok-Kal are the same as Bohrok (never mind the in-story differences), but in different elements. Bohrok automatically recieve their corresponding Elementally-associated Shields when their element is chosen. To make up for the lack of choices, the shields are strong melee weapons and can function as regular shields as well.Controls:A: Standard Attack (with shields)D: Elemental PowerW: Roll/Headbutt (headbutt takes slightly longer to charge than regular attacks and has a chance of damaging armor or Kanohi, rolling acts as a "Dash Attack" and is essentially a nerfed Headbutt which allows the player to keep moving.F: Guard (I personally think that F should be the general guard button, with special weapon moves switched around to ambient effects if possible)/No effectShift: Use Krana Power (I'll list the Krana and effects in a moment, but they grant a powerful special ability to the Bohrok, more powerful than Kanohi)R: No Effect (will almost certainly be changed later)E: Use (Bohrok cannot pick up weapons or Kanohi)Here's how the Bohrok/Kal mechanic works: each "Toa Element" available to be chosen has a Bohrok as well.Fire - Tahnok (the fastest type of Bohrok, but with slightly lower strength and elemental because of it) - Elemental Attack: Ignite - Tahnok's shields burst into flames, sending a short-lived spray of fire forwards. This can be maintained, but the Tahnok moves slightly more slowly when doing so. This has less range than its Toa of Fire counterpart. For a short time after this ability ends, the Tahnok's melee attack will ignite enemies instantly.Water - Gahlok (the most versitale and adaptive Bohrok, all around stats) - Elemental Attack: Water Jet - Gahlok's shields spray a steady stream of water forwards. This does rapid multi-hit damage, but the spray of water is not very damaging unless sustained for extended amounts of time. Underwater, this has a pronounced current effect like a waterspout.Vacuum (Air) - Levahk-Kal (among the most agile of Bohrok, has noticeably lower strength as a result) - Elemental Attack: Vacuum - The first time this attack is used, Levahk-Kal's shields rapidly drain air from the surrounding area. If the attack key is held down for two seconds or so, then nearby foes' air meters will begin to drain (the effect decreases farther away from Levahk-Kal). This also pulls foes in front of Levahk-Kal in towards the player. After the air is absorbed, using the attack again will result in a powerful, medium-high damage blast of air, which has a pronounced knockback effect similar to a cyclone. It also does medium-high damage to any hit foes.You get the idea: Bohrok and Kal are intermixed depending on the power.
Dual-wielding is definitely something I have thought about, and in the end I figured it'd give you an attack speed boost when you carry two identical weapons, at the cost of less moves available and no real defense. Dual-wielding "gun" weapons would also be a hindrance to each other, while having a sword ad a gun could work well. Of course, shields and proper melee attacks are not in-game yet, so adding it now has not been a priority. Using two weapons now would just make one weapon obsolete, after all. Plus, it'd almost require a second button for weapon attacks, or I'd have to forbid two different weapons from being carried. It's a lot to think about, and it's very hard to put on paper just like that.
Alright, that sounds fine. I'm unsure about the "less moves available," but I think that shields being unusable and less overall defense could work fine.
My current thinking is that armor would not wear down unless hit by an attack specifically designed to destroy it. This would be things like Magnetism (extra damage to armor-wearers; changes including that it would only have a chance of ripping your weapon away if you had too little strength to resist) the "Break" iron burst that I have not added yet, Plasma gradually melting it; etc. Some things would ignore armor, like the Air Katana.Apart from this, armor would be free to equip and rather unbreakable. It would instead weigh you down a bit, slightly reducing movement speed and jump height. Different armors would have different up/downsides, though.
That's pretty much how I'd imagined it, though I would say that the "Break" burst (absorb, I'm guessing?) should primarily affect weapons.I would also recommend adding some sort of pickup which can repair armor. The Kiril is good for this (and the new system would automatically give the Kiril a buff), but for non-Kiril-users, it might be best to have some sort of pick-up item which can repair damage to armor.
Shield-less blocks will make you take chip damage, while a shield (despite earlier plans) will always block the full brunt of the attack. However, there would be the possibility that a particularly heavy attack (such as a Fragmentation Beam) could stagger you for a moment, potentially make you take the next hit head-on. Blocking would make it very hard to knock you back, though, with a Toa of Stone as good as immune to both stagger and knockback while blocking.Shields would also cost no points anymore. As a tradeoff, there would be another "weighed down" penalty for some heavier shields. A new stamina bar would show how many special melee moves you can do. This would be like EP for dodges, blocking heavy hits and perhaps other things. It would recharge quicker than EP.The Hau, when used with a shield, would automatically activate when you start blocking. This quick burst of shield energy allows incoming attacks to be reflected. After this initial burst, the Hau will have to be switched on manually (like normal) in order to protect you. The Hau would protect you from normally equipment-breaking attacks as well as other damage sources you cannot block (plasma heat, electric current, ground-traveling stone spikes, etc). The Hau could also be used while doing other things (such as jumping) where shield use would limit your movement.
Except for the stamina thing, I quite like all of these ideas. The stamina... well, I'd like to avoid having to add another HUD. Just personal preference, though, and perhaps it'd show up with "break meters" for armor and such.
What you describe here is another thing that might or might not be added. Stats would be there for minor tweaks, with each equipment choice having its own ups and downs. I was thinking of adding perks. These would be separate options that had little to do with equipment or stat points, but that would change it in more direct ways. Example:Unarmed CombatWeapons can be destroyed or taken away. This is not an issue when your bare hands are already lethal weapons.Bare-handed attacks deal the same damage as a standard weapon. Additional moves available: jump-kick, disarming strike. Actual weapons are slower to use and carry a damage penalty.Slow and SteadyYou take your time when attacking, dishing out brutal attacks but at a lower speed than usual.+25% physical attack damage, -25% physical attack speed.Ambidextrous AttackerYou can now dual-wield any two weapons, though this prevents you from carrying a shield.Spawns already dual-wielding your equipped weapon.I like your idea about flying devices, by the way. Adding a flight effect while limiting speed on the ground could be a nice balance. Perhaps it could be a bit slower to accelerate in the air too.
All of those sound pretty good to me. Another perk, for example, might be some kind of "tough armor" deal: automatic encumberance effect, but a permanent damage reduction like weakened Nuva Armor. (Essentially, the armor edition of that barehanded effect.)I was also thinking that, in the case of some smaller weapons, they would automatically dual-wield at no cost. For example, Gali's Hooks might be dual-wielded by default. This would remove the usual encumberance aspect, and allow for more small weapons in without having to think up a random buff.Another few quick things:(Weapon/Perk) Earth Claws: Cannot be taken away or destroyed, and automatically dual-wield. Average weapon damage. Could be a reskinned version of the bare-handed attribute instead. (Fun fact: Onua's claws are actually his hands.)(Perk) Electrical Infusion: All Elemental Attacks (except for Emanate and Absorb) deal slightly more damage and are infused with Electricity (for Lightning, the lightning automatically becomes red instead). Attacks have a small chance of stunning foes as well. However, regular effects of Elemental attacks, such as freezing for Ice, last for less time, and cannot be inflicted on foes at the same time as a stun (meaning that either one or the other will occur, but not both). Some other side effects, such as increasing temperature for Fire and Plasma, are also a bit less effective, and both Absorb and Emanate abilities are slightly less effective as well.

Wait, SSB-based melee? And you need a spriter?...My first spriting projects were expansions for SSF2. Which has pretty much SSB-styled movesets....You do not know what you've just gotten yourself into. :P
If it's getting a spriter who knows what he/she is doing and is willing to work for free, then I relish it. XD
What is a fangame without scope creep? :P
Easier to finish programming the vitals for? :lol:
Well, I think that they should still be able to choose an element, but they get a minor boost based on that Matoran type's in-story trait.
I'd most likely just slap the equivalent Toa trait onto them. 50% resistance to heat, -25% gravity, extra swim speed, etc.
I was thinking of [Turaga] as being faster and more agile, sort of like a cross between a Toa and Matoran. But I suppose, since Turaga rarely actually fought in-story...
Take a look at Vakama in Mask of Light and that is basically how I've viewed Turaga in canon; except perhaps a tad faster on the move.
Bohrok have high physical stats, particularly Strength. However, their elemental powers, though strong, are very limited in scope. Bohrok-Kal are the same as Bohrok (never mind the in-story differences), but in different elements. Bohrok automatically receive their corresponding Elementally-associated Shields when their element is chosen. To make up for the lack of choices, the shields are strong melee weapons and can function as regular shields as well.
I believe I'll have to revise the entire stat system for species to have more special traits. New elemental moves also increase the amount of work for me, so keep that in mind.
Armor
That's pretty much how I'd imagined it, though I would say that the "Break" burst (absorb, I'm guessing?) should primarily affect weapons.I would also recommend adding some sort of pickup which can repair armor. The Kiril is good for this (and the new system would automatically give the Kiril a buff), but for non-Kiril-users, it might be best to have some sort of pick-up item which can repair damage to armor.
Break would - like the revised Disintegration probably will as well - affect different equipment depending on the current action. If you are actively blocking, it will target your shield. If you are blocking with your blade it goes for that, and if you trying to block barehanded or not blocking at all it targets your armor. In the middle of an attack of your own your weapon would also be the main target.I might change spawn points around to work as equipment repair stations, if the new item HP won't already make them last long enough to make it moot. Ripping items apart would be the basis of certain attacks (disintegration would likely receive a direct damage nerf) so making repair easy defeats the purpose. The Kiril would also become less useful, just as I have to be careful about the shield-vs-Hau relationship.Something I've mentioned earlier, by the way, is that a defeated enemy would drop health pickups based on how much damage you did to it. If you only chipped away 10 HP in a finishing blow you'd not get much of anything, but if you took someone down from full health you'd get at least 50-70 to pick up. I would then switch off spawn point healing.
Except for the stamina thing, I quite like all of these ideas. The stamina... well, I'd like to avoid having to add another HUD. Just personal preference, though, and perhaps it'd show up with "break meters" for armor and such.
Air would be moved away, and fade in when needed. Ditto for temperature. I'm doing a lot of thinking about how the HUD should look, lately. It's always ideal to make a HUD very informative, but also very easy to look over and not distracting in any way.
Perks
All of those sound pretty good to me. Another perk, for example, might be some kind of "tough armor" deal: automatic encumbrance effect, but a permanent damage reduction like weakened Nuva Armor. (Essentially, the armor edition of that barehanded effect.)
I'd leave damage resistance up to actual armor, I think. Stone and Iron already have some similar things going on as their elemental trait.
I was also thinking that, in the case of some smaller weapons, they would automatically dual-wield at no cost. For example, Gali's Hooks might be dual-wielded by default. This would remove the usual encumbrance aspect, and allow for more small weapons in without having to think up a random buff.
I've been thinking that as well. Dual-wielding would just be an option, though. If you do it, you carry two weapons but no shield, for a bit faster attack speed but maybe slightly lower damage per hit anyways (though two weapons would still deal more damage total than one). The perk for quick attacks could be added on top.
(Weapon/Perk) Earth Claws: Cannot be taken away or destroyed, and automatically dual-wield. Average weapon damage. Could be a reskinned version of the bare-handed attribute instead. (Fun fact: Onua's claws are actually his hands.)
Sooner or later weapons will be sorted into categories anyways. Stabbing (daggers and polearms), slashing (swords and similar), swinging (axes and hammers), punching (unarmed, claws and similar). Having some auto-dual wield but perhaps with some extra effect (such as hooks blocking a bit better than other dual-wielding weapons while retaining their disarming ability).
(Perk) Electrical Infusion:
Interesting. Exchanging regular elemental effects for a different one is something that could be done, I suppose, but it could easily start to make the code a lot more complex.

If it's getting a spriter who knows what he/she is doing and is willing to work for free, then I relish it. XD
I suppose it is very much like getting a spriter who knows what he's doing....And is willing to work for free. In fact, I can't tell the difference.
What is a fangame without scope creep? :P
Easier to finish programming the vitals for? :lol:
...Isn't that the truth. :P
I'd most likely just slap the equivalent Toa trait onto them. 50% resistance to heat, -25% gravity, extra swim speed, etc.
Yeah, sounds fine to me.
Take a look at Vakama in Mask of Light and that is basically how I've viewed Turaga in canon; except perhaps a tad faster on the move.
Although in-story Turaga do have limited Elemental Powers (and can fight to boot), I can see where you're coming from.
I believe I'll have to revise the entire stat system for species to have more special traits. New elemental moves also increase the amount of work for me, so keep that in mind.
...True enough, though adding new species to begin with would naturally increase the amount of work necessary, and we don't want to carbon-copy moves too much...
Break would - like the revised Disintegration probably will as well - affect different equipment depending on the current action. If you are actively blocking, it will target your shield. If you are blocking with your blade it goes for that, and if you trying to block barehanded or not blocking at all it targets your armor. In the middle of an attack of your own your weapon would also be the main target.
Ah, that makes sense. As long as Disentegration doesn't deal too much damage to items, I think it'll work fine.
I might change spawn points around to work as equipment repair stations, if the new item HP won't already make them last long enough to make it moot. Ripping items apart would be the basis of certain attacks (disintegration would likely receive a direct damage nerf) so making repair easy defeats the purpose. The Kiril would also become less useful, just as I have to be careful about the shield-vs-Hau relationship.
I think that some kind of pick-up to repair items, which would occasionally spawn in certain areas (like the Codrex, or another area where items currently spawn) might work just as well or better. Just personal preference, though.
Something I've mentioned earlier, by the way, is that a defeated enemy would drop health pickups based on how much damage you did to it. If you only chipped away 10 HP in a finishing blow you'd not get much of anything, but if you took someone down from full health you'd get at least 50-70 to pick up. I would then switch off spawn point healing.
Ah, alright. Makes sense - perhaps these pick-ups could regenerate small amounts of damaged weapon health as well, then have some spawn in current item-spawning locations (such as the Codrex).
Air would be moved away, and fade in when needed. Ditto for temperature. I'm doing a lot of thinking about how the HUD should look, lately. It's always ideal to make a HUD very informative, but also very easy to look over and not distracting in any way.
Oh, alright. That should work.
I'd leave damage resistance up to actual armor, I think. Stone and Iron already have some similar things going on as their elemental trait.
Ah, true.
I've been thinking that as well. Dual-wielding would just be an option, though. If you do it, you carry two weapons but no shield, for a bit faster attack speed but maybe slightly lower damage per hit anyways (though two weapons would still deal more damage total than one). The perk for quick attacks could be added on top.
Hm, perhaps, I just don't think that small weapons which are designed to be dual-wielded (like the Hooks, for example) should need to have another weapon on top.
Sooner or later weapons will be sorted into categories anyways. Stabbing (daggers and polearms), slashing (swords and similar), swinging (axes and hammers), punching (unarmed, claws and similar). Having some auto-dual wield but perhaps with some extra effect (such as hooks blocking a bit better than other dual-wielding weapons while retaining their disarming ability).
Ah, that works.
Interesting. Exchanging regular elemental effects for a different one is something that could be done, I suppose, but it could easily start to make the code a lot more complex.
Yeah, it was pretty obviously inspired by the Inika's exploits in 2006. It's like a damage buff, plus the occasional chance of paralysis, which also nerfs the "emanate" ability somewhat - so versitality is traded out for power. Freezing a foe with Ice might also cause tiny amounts of electric damage over time as well, though I'm uncertain on this.

...True enough, though adding new species to begin with would naturally increase the amount of work necessary, and we don't want to carbon-copy moves too much...
At least with Vortixx and most other species I can just use the same movement code that I do for Toa. :P
As long as Disintegration doesn't deal too much damage to items, I think it'll work fine.
It will certainly be changed from its current state of just having a random chance to destroy an item instantly.
]Ah, alright. Makes sense - perhaps these pick-ups could regenerate small amounts of damaged weapon health as well, then have some spawn in current item-spawning locations (such as the Codrex).
That could work.
Hm, perhaps, I just don't think that small weapons which are designed to be dual-wielded (like the Hooks, for example) should need to have another weapon on top.
It'd just be a toggle besides the weapon name or something. I'm not sure what you mean by "another weapon on top".
Yeah, it was pretty obviously inspired by the Inika's exploits in 2006. It's like a damage buff, plus the occasional chance of paralysis, which also nerfs the "emanate" ability somewhat - so versitality is traded out for power. Freezing a foe with Ice might also cause tiny amounts of electric damage over time as well, though I'm uncertain on this.
It'll be on hold for now.

If I ever get around to adding ragdolls, that might be an option. Seriously, this game needs proper ragdolls, if only for the lulz that will ensue.
This brings back memories of star wars republic commando multiplayer. Good times, good times.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ever played a small indie game called Soldat? It's a 2D platform shooter that's easy (and bloody) fun. Seing its 2D ragdolls has inspired me. :P Too bad Game Maker is a bit less efficient about physics code at the moment. I'll have to refine my current code to prevent lag. When I already get lag reports from some users, I can't really go around adding more heavy stuff on top.EDIT: I've been learning some PHP and MySQL in school now. Given some time and some integration with web connections in Game Maker, I can likely create a simple login system so that there can be an online scoreboard and stuff for this game.Hellooooo, excessive point farming. :lol:

Edited by Katuko

Because I got sick of looking at that ugly, head-less Staff of Disintegration, I made this:StaffofDisintegrationWIP.png
I went to clean this up a bit before adding it, but noticed that the height of the staff head is unfortunately an odd number... every other staff has an even number of pixels, because the center part (the rod) is 2 pixels thick. Thus, had to heavily change stuff around, running into the same trouble as I did originally when making this staff.Referencing your basic shape and my earlier attempts, I eventually made this:guurahk_staff_of_disintegration.pngIt looks good in-game, so I'll keep using it. Thanks for kicking me into gear, Meta-Mind. :P

Finally! I can play as my Bzp self.(about)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Does anyone happen to know where I can get sprite sheets for the character and enemy sprites in this game? I'm considering creating my own Bionicle-themed video game in the next couple of months, and these are the most fluently animated and all-around best sprites I've seen so far.

R8aOQ.jpg

Does anyone happen to know where I can get sprite sheets for the character and enemy sprites in this game? I'm considering creating my own Bionicle-themed video game in the next couple of months, and these are the most fluently animated and all-around best sprites I've seen so far.
I was... actually about to ask Katuko the same question. Might as well do it now, while the discussion's on.Y'see, Katuko, I was thinking that I could try and work with some of your sprites - for example, try to make Matoran animations based on the Toa's current ones (and their base sprite, but that's a given). However, to do this, I'd need to see at least your Toa sheet and your Matoran base sprite (assuming you don't already have some Matoran animations I could work off of). Could you either PM those to me or post them in the thread?

I was... actually about to ask Katuko the same question. Might as well do it now, while the discussion's on.
These sprites are mostly the work of InnerRayg, and the sprites I have used are the "Rayg 2.5" style with four shades. He made the basic Toa and Kanohi and all. After he stopped making them himself, the kit has been expanded by various BZP members. I myself have added some sprites too, such as the Rahkshi walk animation, some weapons, masks etc.I will make a folder of my collection and upload it to Dropbox for you later. I'll just have to make sure the sheets are all marked with their creator(s) first. :)EDIT: Here you go.[ InnerRayg BIONICLE sprite kit with expansions and customs (9.77 MB) ]Please note:- I did not find the names of every sprite creator in my files. I'll have to dig through the forum archives for those.- Several sprites are WIP, not done. I will keep working on these and so the package above might become obsolete in regards to those.- You may use any sprites I have created as you wish. Edit them at will. For Toa, do note that InnerRayg made the originals, and for customs, please credit me if you use them elsewhere. Other than that, no permission needed or anything. Have fun. Edited by Katuko

Alright. If I may ask, how far along are you in creating Matoran?Oh, another suggestion: I would recommend allowing multiple torso types to represent multiple Toa builds (i.e. the Metru, the Mata/Nuva, the Inika/every other Toa ever...). Same goes for Matoran.

Edited by Meta-Mind