Citizen Directory

Relapse

You're going to have to cut down on what he can use. Even if he can only use air at the moment, eventually he will gain more, and I can't allow a character with that many elements running around.Look a few posts above you where one of my characters, Song, is. Look at her implants and abilities. And her weakness.Kryst has the potential to become ten times as overpowered. I had to done Song way down so she could have her Gauntlet. Kryst needs to be nerfed, a lot.

I see, then, the new list of Kryst's Forms:Cyclone Form- windTamer Form- Monster tamingCrystal KnightCrystal King (Final)Kryst will also have power cards (only works for mostly 5 minutes)Fire- allows Kryst to use fire attacksWater- allows Kryst to use water attacksElectric- allows Kryst to use electric attacksFinale- allows Kryst to perform a finisher. The finisher is used to destroy a monster or defeat a powerful enemy. Once the finisher is performed, Kryst's transformation will be cancelled and the Omni-Kryst Belt will be recharged for an hour.Kryst can only use a power card once in a while as excessive use will cause illness, even death.Weakness: Nitrax/Kryst is extremely afraid of anything which resembles bees Edited by Kryst Cyclone

Toa Nikitos

I'm going to have to strike "Finale" outright. It sounds a bit too much like a OHKO.Aside from that, approved as long as the following criteria are met:() Crystal King and Knight don't have extreme special abilities() He can only use one car at a time.() No masks.Also, unfortunately, I'm going to have to ask you to tone down the alien thing. Unless you have prior approval from Tyler, aliens aren't really allowed, if I remember correctly. The only aliens known to exist are the Umbrae.Sorry, man.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Name: AmaliaGender: FemaleSpecies: ToaAppearance: Amalia is roughly 5'6", giving herself a smaller size than normal Toa. Sapphire armor plates are linked across her body, with silver and pink secondary colors. Her face resembles a Rau, which is actually a Kakama, disguised for her personal use. Signs of battle are shown all over her body, as if she was battered horribly and barely survived.Kanohi: KakamaPowers: Element of PsionicsWeapons: Wrist Mounted Rhotuka(Paralyzes being in an imaginary setting, which would use painful and horrifying memories to use against the person), two silver Firecraker pistolsImplants: Feet-mounted JetpackPersonality: Amalia is hard to be persuaded, and is usually stubborn about othersAlignment: NeutralBio: Amalia was lost far into the past, nearing the creation of Metru Nui. She forgot most of her past due to her longetivity as a sentient being. Her extent of memories reaches to the Great Cataclysm, where she was formerly a Matoran. Years later, when Techna was created, she boarded due to her tiredness of the world she was used to. She allied with the Technans against the Hackers, who she presumed to be nothing but criminals and terrorists. When Techna crashed, she helped build New Metru Nui, where she would spend most of her days.

Edited by Belthnor

No, I just felt like that.It t'was an accident, and I'm already editing.

I figured. :PAnd, technically, t'was is 'it' and 'was' put together..So, it would be "T'was an accident" to be oll kurrect. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

No, I just felt like that.It t'was an accident, and I'm already editing.

I figured. :PAnd, technically, t'was is 'it' and 'was' put together..So, it would be "T'was an accident" to be oll kurrect.
Then you can excuse my fair grammar.At least I have an A+ in Language Arts, to say the least. :PAnd here's a repost of my new app:

Name: AmaliaGender: FemaleSpecies: ToaAppearance: Amalia is roughly 5'6", giving herself a smaller size than normal Toa. Sapphire armor plates are linked across her body, with silver and pink secondary colors. Her face resembles a Rau, which is actually a Kakama, disguised for her personal use. Signs of battle are shown all over her body, as if she was battered horribly and barely survived.Kanohi: KakamaPowers: Element of PsionicsWeapons: Wrist Mounted Rhotuka(Paralyzes being in an imaginary setting, which would use painful and horrifying memories to use against the person), two silver Firecraker pistolsImplants: Feet-mounted JetpackPersonality: Amalia is hard to be persuaded, and is usually stubborn about othersAlignment: NeutralBio: Amalia was lost far into the past, nearing the creation of Metru Nui. She forgot most of her past due to her longetivity as a sentient being. Her extent of memories reaches to the Great Cataclysm, where she was formerly a Matoran. Years later, when Techna was created, she boarded due to her tiredness of the world she was used to. She allied with the Technans against the Hackers, who she presumed to be nothing but criminals and terrorists. When Techna crashed, she helped build New Metru Nui, where she would spend most of her days.

Edited by Belthnor

=O Wait; Amalia's being ported here too?! Sweet, now Blade will know at least one more person here. xD If only due to shared danger. Kairan never really was around Amalia aside from fighting together, after all. =PApologies for posting without any character profiles, I'll need to think about who to have for my fifth character. =P/EDIT:Name: SyranGender: FemaleSpecies: Toa of IronAppearance: As a result of her Avsa usage, Syran has obtained a slightly darkened armour tone; her armour being a dark grey and dull orange, rather than the grey and bright orange that her armour used to be. Also, to fit her personality, she has created spikes on her shoulder armour, and spikes on her elbows that can be used to stab people as she elbows them.Kanohi: Kanohi AvsaPowers: Iron Manipulation, Avsa usage, proficiency with a sword.Weapons: She creates most of her own weapons, but she typically wields a serrated edged sword.Implants: Syran doesn't have that many implants. She had a brain implant, however, the only other one she has, is a robotic arm, however, she can only modify the hand of it, and only within strict guidelines, such as no ranged weapons.Personality: Syran is the embodiment of chaos, pretty much. She uses her Avsa for fun, more or less, and attacking people just because she's bored. She's not picky on who she attacks, either.Alignment: Neutral ChaoticBio: Syran was once a normal female Toa of Iron, who simply had a stronger taste for violence than others. However, at one point in her life, she got her hands on an Avsa, something that should never have happened for everyone's sanity. She was locked into stasis after a large battle involving one Jasrich Curfour, however, the Stasis Tube broke in the recent crash, though Syran only recently was revived from her coma.Weakness: Like one of her fellow Avsa wielders, she does not do well in the light, though to as great an extent, due to not being a Toa of Shadow. She is slightly weakened in the light, however, she will not die just by being out in the light.

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

Name: Keisael (Pronounced Kay-Sail)Gender: MaleSpecies: ToaAppearance: Wears sleek, black armor that covers his entire body; the armor itself appears to be covered with many orange colored streaks (or scratches, if you like). His Kanohi has two oddly shaped horns jutting up from the top of it, which only add to his demonic appearance. Peering through the two eye holes in his mask are a pair of bright orange eyes, similar to the color of the streaks that cover his body. His mask has no apparent mouth to it, but he's able to speak clearly enough despite that. Kanohi: Kanohi Kakama. Powers: He is a Toa of Earth. Weapons: He wields a pair of obsidian dual dao swords, which he normally stores across his back in a sheath.(hurrdurravatar) Implants: His eyes have been modified to see with several types of vision; X-ray, Infrared (and all of its applications such as heat vision, night vision, etc.), and telescopic vision. Other than that, he has had his own reaction time heightened. Personality: Rather silent, he only speaks when he believes his input is necessary. He will speak if spoken to, and can carry on a conversation for a good amount of time. He will not fight if he does not need to, and he will usually let others go ahead first, viewing the fight, the opponents, and how his teammates (assuming he has any) are doing up against them before charging into battle. If he is alone, he will still bide his time, and wait for the right opportunity to strike when it presents itself.Alignment: Techna. Bio: I guess you could say he was just like any other Technian, living his normal life, not really bothering much with the Hackers. That was, until, things started getting serious, and the public was put in danger by them. Skip some time (really dunno what happened in the last RPG, forgive me), and he's waking up from a coma, along with throngs of other people; apparently they've all crash landed onto a.. planet. He hadn't been on a planet in a long, long time... the ship had been his whole world for most of his life, and he could barely recall their previous world, let alone its name.. Thank goodness he had equipped himself with armor, weapons, and a few implants before the whole Hacker war.. else he'd be in trouble right now. For now, he's simply living day to day, along with everyone else who survived the impact. (Bad.. bad Bio, I know. This isn't even a background for him.) -Skar

Edited by Skarloth

name: matoran: Ekuin. program: C.P.V. (citizen possesing virus.)gender: Ekuin: male. C.P.V. genderlessspecies: as Ekuin: matorn. C.P.V.: computer virus somehow created by karzhini nuiappearance: as Ekuin: a rather hollow looking matoran as if he is a puppet. a bright red flashes through his eyes at random (probably not helpful)moments. his mask is a regular shaped mask rounder than normal. it is much larger at the top. he is very small and looks weak. C.P.V.: a red spark.kanohi: mask of memorypowers: element of data. can transfer to another being if current host is broken by physical attack. using his mask and Ekuin's elemental power over data (both enabled by implants)he can change ones memory slightly. he can hack well.weapons:two power gloves. one LASER gun.implants: a device that enables the possesed matoran the focus to use his elemental powers and mask. he also has an implant that allows him to access the internet and play games.personality: as Ekuin: a nice and outgoing person who's nice in a crisis. oddly enough he always seems paranoid. C.P.V.: cruel, calculating and amused by peoples deaths. The reason being the planet created him to posses foriegn racesbio: Ekuin was a matoran on the Techna nui who died from shock. a long while after the crash C.P.V. found Ekuin and decided he was worthy of being reanimated. after this he altered anybody who saw Ekuin die wouldn't remember. he eventually got caught up in video games while still fulfilling his purpose.

Pre-prepared profile, do your thang!Name: TraxinGender: MaleSpecies: Toa of FireAppearance: He stands a head taller than most Toa, wearing scratched, dark red armour with black accents. His mask has an attached mouthplate, and is twisted and burned around his right eye: one of his many scars of battle.Kanohi: Kanohi Huna, Great Mask of Concealment, in the shape of a Hau MistikaPowers: Elemental Fire powers, Invisibility (from mask)Weapons: A rifle that he uses to fire, well, elemental fire. He also carries a sword for good measure.Implants: Jetpack (if that isn't allowed, then Arm Blaster)Personality: Over the centuries, loss and war have led Traxin to appear stern and serious to most. But scratch the surface, and you'll find an individual who greatly cares for his fellow living beings, with a warmth and kindness his closest friends can rely on.Alignment: TechnaBio: Traxin is from a tiny island broken off the coast of the Southern Continent, which drifted far out of reach of civilisation, and descended into a viscous struggle for survival. It eventually drifted back to it's original location, though at a heavy cost. The inhabitants took a while to adjust back to normal life. He fought bravely on the Techna-Nui, but was largely unknown after the crash, as he was locked in stasis on board the ship. He was later dug up by some Matoran and revived, and he has pledged to continue fighting for truth, justice and all that.

Edited by Doctor Wotz

(WIP)Name: YildaeoGender: MaleSpecies: ToaAppearance: Average Height; Mainly Grey with Yellow streaks throughout Body; Kanohi is Grey as well, with a Pale Yellow shading around the eyes.Kanohi: Kanohi Mahiki The Mask of IllusionPowers: Elemental Power of IronWeapons: None.Implants: Robotic Right HandPersonality: Calm; Talkative; WorkaholicAlignment: TechnaBio: Engineer for New Metru-Nui

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

• 1 month later...