Bionicle Minecraft Modification!

Click

That's disappointing. I said that I'm no expert on Minecraft modding, but I do know how to make skins. Could I do that while you and the others work on the main modification?

Please do ,any addition helps

I'm back!

small question: does this modification have a page on the...um....something similar to this website, but minecraft themed?

Not yet, I was planning to make one as soon as we got enough progress to really display it.

That's disappointing. I said that I'm no expert on Minecraft modding, but I do know how to make skins. Could I do that while you and the others work on the main modification?

Feel free, I have a section on the front page for fan-made skins. I would love to see what you've got!

Hard to juge that way, try taking a screenshot wearing it.

Try this.
Love it, but It needs shading.
Thanks. Though I'm not too sure how you shade it, I used Skincraft for this.

Try this.
Not bad, I'd make the visor more like a visor trough.
Like a different shade of blue?

New Addition:Still a bit of a WIP, part of the reason it's not included in an update. But I am learning how to code, and have made a Mata-Nui stone which I've almost polished.Download font here: To install, either put the folder in your favourite texture pack folder, or in minecraft.jar.

You forgot to mention: THIS IS MODLOADER COMPATIBLE

I'm back!

New Addition:Still a bit of a WIP, part of the reason it's not included in an update. But I am learning how to code, and have made a Mata-Nui stone which I've almost polished.Download font here: To install, either put the folder in your favourite texture pack folder, or in minecraft.jar.

Is the picture for the font? And what if you already have the font (I do, I'm like totally obsessed)? Do you put it in the minecraft.jar?

You forgot to mention: THIS IS MODLOADER COMPATIBLE

I DID

Right, couple things I forgot to mention;

Yes, it is the font. You need to get MCPatcher, it's an HD font. You won't for the next version of minecraft though.

To install you just drop the font folder into minecraft.jar.

How Do you do?

Is the picture for the font? And what if you already have the font (I do, I'm like totally obsessed)? Do you put it in the minecraft.jar?
I suppose you unzip your texture pack, and you'd add that to the folder and zip it again.

I'm back!

sorry to sound whiny, but did no one see my post?

Here it is.

I have some ideas for this awesome moderator.1. Make protodermis as rare as coal.2. Make proto ore drop 1-2 proto fragments.3. Craft 9 fragments in a 3x3 crafting grid for a proto shard.4. Make proto sword hilt like thisNNNPSPPPPN is nothing, P is proto shard, S is stick.Make unrefined sword like this.PDPPDPPHPP is proto shard, D is diamond, H is sword hilt.Now, smelt sword (should take twice as long as iron to smelt) and it will make a refined proto sword.Make an essence block like this.PPPPWPPPPP is proto shard, W is the element object (ie snowball).Smelt essence block, (should take a while) and it will give you elemental essence.Use an anvil to combine the two, and it comes out as the elemental weapon of the essence you used.Now, the masks.Surround a furnace with proto shards, makes a mask making furnace. You power it the same as a normal furnace, but it has a 3x3 grid in it. You place proto shards in the furnace in one of these shapes:NPNPPPPNP for the Hau,PPPNPNPNP for akaku,PPPPNPPNP for Miru,NPNPPPPPP for kakama,NPNPPPNPN for pakari,PPNPPPPNP for X-ray mask (forgot the name)P is proto shard, N is nothing.Once smelted, masks will be powerless, and require an elemental essence to work. They are combined with an anvil. The essence will power the mask with its power, and the type of essence used changes the color (ie a fire essence could make a red kakama).For armor, i don't have crafting ideas, but I think it should require elemental essence to work as Toa armor.Also, for power how about you hold ctrl and powers will pop up on your hot bar.These are my ideas, leave or use as many as you want
Edited by sonyaxe

For the masks, the element part after crafting it isn't really necessary. You could do that during crafting. Also, type modification, because the abbreviation is filtered into moderator, so please don't try to bypass the filter, according to Dual Matrix and personal experiences.

sorry to sound whiny, but did no one see my post? Here it is.I have some ideas for this awesome moderator.1. Make protodermis as rare as coal.2. Make proto ore drop 1-2 proto fragments.3. Craft 9 fragments in a 3x3 crafting grid for a proto shard.4. Make proto sword hilt like thisNNNPSPPPPN is nothing, P is proto shard, S is stick.Make unrefined sword like this.PDPPDPPHPP is proto shard, D is diamond, H is sword hilt.Now, smelt sword (should take twice as long as iron to smelt) and it will make a refined proto sword.Make an essence block like this.PPPPWPPPPP is proto shard, W is the element object (ie snowball).Smelt essence block, (should take a while) and it will give you elemental essence.Use an anvil to combine the two, and it comes out as the elemental weapon of the essence you used.Now, the masks.Surround a furnace with proto shards, makes a mask making furnace. You power it the same as a normal furnace, but it has a 3x3 grid in it. You place proto shards in the furnace in one of these shapes:NPNPPPPNP for the Hau,PPPNPNPNP for akaku,PPPPNPPNP for Miru,NPNPPPPPP for kakama,NPNPPPNPN for pakari,PPNPPPPNP for X-ray mask (forgot the name)P is proto shard, N is nothing.Once smelted, masks will be powerless, and require an elemental essence to work. They are combined with an anvil. The essence will power the mask with its power, and the type of essence used changes the color (ie a fire essence could make a red kakama).For armor, i don't have crafting ideas, but I think it should require elemental essence to work as Toa armor.Also, for power how about you hold ctrl and powers will pop up on your hot bar.These are my ideas, leave or use as many as you want

Dude please do not post your whole post again if nothing new is added, some ideas are good others are less, but we can't implent them now since Zane(My Laptob) is broken.Oh and Chronicler, NEVER try to bypass the filter even if you're tellen others not to. Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Okay, I'll take a look at it.

I have some ideas for this awesome modificationMake protodermis as rare as coal.

That's actually what I would like to do, if not rarer.

2. Make proto ore drop 1-2 proto fragments.

Maybe... We could stick with just one, as Coal (and gravel) are fairly common,

3. Craft 9 fragments in a 3x3 crafting grid for a proto shard.

Honestly, I would like to just get rid of this step by making it 9x rarer or something. Seems too excessive.

4. Make proto sword hilt like thisNNNPSPPPPN is nothing, P is proto shard, S is stick.Make unrefined sword like this.PDPPDPPHPP is proto shard, D is diamond, H is sword hilt.Now, smelt sword (should take twice as long as iron to smelt) and it will make a refined proto sword.Make an essence block like this.PPPPWPPPPP is proto shard, W is the element object (ie snowball).Smelt essence block, (should take a while) and it will give you elemental essence.Use an anvil to combine the two, and it comes out as the elemental weapon of the essence you used.

I see no reason to go through all this work and crafting just to make a sword. I was just thinking the sword would have minor powers until you equipped armor.

Now, the masks.Surround a furnace with proto shards, makes a mask making furnace. You power it the same as a normal furnace, but it has a 3x3 grid in it. You place proto shards in the furnace in one of these shapes:NPNPPPPNP for the Hau,PPPNPNPNP for akaku,PPPPNPPNP for Miru,NPNPPPPPP for kakama,NPNPPPNPN for pakari,PPNPPPPNP for X-ray mask (forgot the name)P is proto shard, N is nothing.Once smelted, masks will be powerless, and require an elemental essence to work. They are combined with an anvil. The essence will power the mask with its power, and the type of essence used changes the color (ie a fire essence could make a red kakama).

Here's my idea for this. Pretty much since the beginning, the plan has been to make special dungeons for the masks, so you would need to find them like the Toa did, and then when you find them, you can dye them from their grey, unused state to whatever color Minecraft dyes (and maybe hex-decimal coloring, like Leather armor) can support. It gives more options, and makes it more difficult to gain while removing all of this complicated crafting. Also makes it more true to the canon. Later, I was planning on a Mask Maker's furnace similar to this. It would have a furnace with a 3x3 crafting grid (maybe less, still working out particulars), a fuel slot, and a resultant slot. The masks could be made using Kanoka, which would be given random powers when you craft them from varying degrees of Purified Protodermis. For example, if you used four Lvl. 1 Purified Proto around a red dye, it would give a Lvl. 1 Ta-Metru Disk with a random power. Crafting certain combinations of these disks in the furnace would give you a certain kind of mask (according to this chart if you scroll down), the power level of which would depend of the disks, and could then be dyed (the original Metru only determines special Kanoka abilities when launching, if I choose to implement that) to whatever color you wish. It ends up being canonically accurate, Minecraft-styled, and harder to gain the specific mask you want. There might also be a possibility that your mask will break too. :evilgrin:

armor, i don't have crafting ideas, but I think it should require elemental essence to work as Toa armor.Also, for power how about you hold ctrl and powers will pop up on your hot bar.These are my ideas, leave or use as many as you want

I'm still not sure about armor either. It will probably involve crafting Protodermis Armor, and then having an elemental shard (or maybe the entire thing made of elemental shards) somewhere, dropped from stronger Rahi and other enemies. It may then have to be enchanted (or some other magical Toa process) to become usable armor which can resist the respective attacks from Rahi and other enemies, while having less resistance to opposing attacks (like VNOLG, e.g. Fire Armor would be weak to attacks from the icy Muaka). The power idea is not bad, I may use that. So, there you go, I went through it. :)

The Toa Mata go on dangerous quests to get the masks, right?

So in Minecraft, the player explores everywhere to get rare stuff or find mob spawners.

Translate Bionicle into Minecraft and you get the player exploring everywhere to get more masks or materials or better tools.

"Wer Traumt?"

I'm going to go to the shop now, I hope they can fix it right away, because I wrote down the cade for the Plain of Darkness and the Zivon :)Also Click would it be possible to put a warning on the first page for filter bypass problem?

I'm back!

I can't seem to craft protodermis swords on survival and I still can't find the Toa seal sword in creation, also is there certain conditions for the plantlife sword to work or does only work randomly?

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

The plantlife sword only grows grass on grass blocks(remember press right mouse button to activate any elemental power) the protodermis sword is made by Crafting 9 protodermis shards together, melt the result, you should make four of those, craft two in a protodermis stick and then make your swprd with that stick and the two ingots.The Toa seal sword looks like a sparkly iron sword.

I'm back!

New Addition:

Still a bit of a WIP, part of the reason it's not included in an update. But I am learning how to code, and have made a Mata-Nui stone which I've almost polished.

Download font here:

To install, either put the folder in your favourite texture pack folder, or in minecraft.jar.

Try this.

I'm going to go to the shop now, I hope they can fix it right away, because I wrote down the cade for the Plain of Darkness and the Zivon :)Also Click would it be possible to put a warning on the first page for filter bypass problem?

All of the above has been added to the front page. Thanks for all your contributions!! Can't wait to see the Zivon, and those skins look great!

By the way, I got a Tahu skin mostly put together, but I'm shading it to make it one of those awesome skins that look nice, because Tahu deserves it. Hopefully it will look nice.

You're going to make the Zivon!!!??? Good luck on that, I'd really like to see it.

You're going to make the Zivon!!!??? Good luck on that, I'd really like to see it.
Sure I do, in my code i wrote down, it's a big spider firing confusion rothuka.

I'm back!

How does the confusion thing work? Does it make you go in circles or something? (Just asking, I ask too much questions :/) I've also got a suggestion, but it might be too hard to code. Maybe the Field of Darkness could be like a place similar to the Nether(I know you're working on it but just saying) and the Zivon would be waiting there. And maybe a Kahgarak.