IC: Alaric (Wendy's)"Two large Baconator combo meals, one with a chocolate frosty, one with a vanilla, and a large quarter pounder combo, chocolate frosty, please?" he asked the cashier immediately, forking over the cash and leaning against the railing, waiting for the food to come. "Just wait, Vic. You'll love this."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Alaric (Wendy's)"Because, Victoria, it's the food of deities," Alaric replied, setting the tray full of food in front of her and handing her a Baconator. "Take a bite. Go ahead."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: As fast as Asura had been charging, dodging the blast was practically impossible, so Asura crossed another two arms over his face and tanked the beam, the blast burning the skin off of his forearms. The mutant roared with rage as the blast continued searing his arms, but began pressing forward into the beam, rage and adrenaline fueling his already impressive strength. When he got as close as he could to Iron Man, he placed two of his hands over the unibeam emitter, holding the blast in that on spot, damage to his hands be da***d. With his two non blasted hands, Asura began raining blows at Iron Man's face, while the two that he was using for nothing began to heal, Asura's healing factor kicking in where it could.---Adrian sat and acted as if he was listening as Beast's chemistry class droned on, but in all honesty, he was more wondering about the people who had arrived at the school earlier. It seems like the whole thing had just blown over, but as far as Adrian was concerned, that just seemed like the way the faculty was acting so as to not disrupt the students. Bothersome...---Not too far away, Nero had fallen asleep at his desk. Video gaming all night was a terrible idea.---Spencer watched as the students continued to throw down with the original X-Men, not knowing exactly where to jump in. Combat wasn't exactly his specialty. Not that he couldn't fight, at least, on paper. But his combat senses weren't exactly honed, so jumping in wasn't the best idea for him at the moment.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Vinewhip - Chemistry Class -"I um...didn't...not exactly." Ashley glanced toward the windows. "The other me, from a different dimension I guess, did something to me, now flowers are popping up on my arms." IC: Iron Man - Rikers Island -Despite the unibeam Asura had persisted, much to Howard's dismay. As his suit was pounded on the onboard AI spoke up. Structural Integrity at 75...72%, I recommend getting away from the target immediately. "You're telling me!" Howard shot back as he staggered backwards from each blow to his helmet. He lunged backward, planting his feet on the wall behind him, then with the help of his repulsors rocketed forward at full speed, aiming to get out of the building and back into the open, Asura would probably want to move out of the way, unless he wanted to be rammed into.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Once the unibeam had stopped, Asura's various arms had gotten the chance to heal up with nothing impeding his healing factor. Not entirely, but enough for them to be of far more use. When Iron Man pressed off of the wall, Asura side stepped, then reached out and grabbed Iron Man's leg with two arms as he passed, letting the escape flight pull him along... Or at least, that was the plan. Once the Rhino broke through the wall, Asura abandoned that and backstepped far harder, trying to not be in the path of two different charging objects. Yeah, Asura was strong, but that was just too much of a disadvantage for his liking.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

Rosalina IC: Rosalina watches from the sky, the Iron Man and Asura fight rage on. When she notices the Rhino charging into the middle of the fray she immediately puts a force feild around Asura protecting him from all incoming attacks.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Iron Man - Rikers Island -The thing was...Howard had no way to stop quickly enough to evade Rhino, so he just kept going, collision immanent. "****!" IC: Vinewhip - Chemistry Class -"Some X-men from an alternate universe are outside, one of them is me." She said, trying not to sound crazy.

IC: Dark Dallas (Institute, New York)"In any case, we're wasting a lot of time here," Dallas stated flatly. "Do you have anything that can help us here? Or should we just go to DC and get Alex ourselves?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Rosalina IC: Rosalina saw the collision course between Iron Man and Rhino, she took ptiy upon Iron Man. She stares at him activating her Hex Bolts, all of a his suit reacts and the arc reactor shoots off a big powerful beam, which in turn propels Irom Man upwards, she then increases the momentum of the arc reactor beam, causing his beam to shoot out faster. While draining a bit more energy from his suit, it still moves him out the way before the collision happens.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: Shawn, A. I thought Rosalina was on the Brotherhood's side, and B. there's no way that would work. He might get thrown off a little by the beam, but that would just push him more into the collision.IC: PhelinePheline cursed under her breath. This was going to be more difficult than she had originally thought. Then again, a prison break sounded fun, and her claws wanted blood."I say we go now," she suggested, "these people have nothing to offer us."

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: It took Asura a moment to realize that he was speaking to the Lizard. His initial mental reaction, despite all of the weird things he's seen, let alone what he can do was 'Talking lizard... huhwha?!?'. His brain caught up soon enough though, and he responded in kind. "How 'ya doing? Nice day, eh?"

IC: Iron Man - Rikers Island -Howard was thrown through several walls thanks to Rhino, Rosalina hadn't been fast enough to do anything unfortunately, and had actually made him fly into the walls even faster. OOC: Going to work! Try not to do anything to Iron Man till I get back! XD

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Asura grinned. "Funny you should ask! Turns out that's exactly why me and mine are here! To break this can of worms we call Riker's wide open, and get as many of you out as we can. Got a plane outside and everything. Feel like bustin' this joint?"

IC: John swore under his breath as one of the shots had pierced him in his side. He didn't expect his cover of a corner to suddenly round out. He didn't even know how that worked, but that just meant that whatever mutant he was fighting, it was strong. He jumped into the room across the hall from his corner, the restroom, where as he reloaded his shotgun, he peaked out to check the situation. His positon was slightly worse for a shot on the attacker, but he still saw a shot he could take. As soon as he could, he did.If, I could just get in close... Derrick thought, firing a few extra shots. However he also knew he needed a distraction long enough to get the jump on the assailant. There wasn't enough room to jump around and to try and dodge the gun shots. Getting shot was not part of his plan.
IC: Aleksander (Davis House, New York)Aleks ducked down again, watching as one of the shotgun pellets skimmed his shoulder and cut a line through the fabric of his shirt. When things had quieted for two seconds - around the time it took for a clip to pop out of a handgun and a shotgun to start the reload process - the Russian moved to the left, getting a better view of John Davis, and fired off four bullets at him, removing a new set of bullets from his gun and loading before Derrick could fire off a shot at him...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Rosalina IC: Rosalina shakes her head at the Iron Man, hoping that he was not too hurt, but not caring enough to give it a second though. She flies down to Asura and ask "I have managed to free many mutants. Some still need convincing, but it looks like the Brotherhood will have some new recruits."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: The Lizard's maniacal grin spread wider."With pleasssure," he said, looking at the Rhino's trail of destruction, "in fact, it looks like that's just what my friend is doing."Out of a crumbled prison wall stepped a muscular figure with greying hair and a wrinkled face."Anyone know where they keep the **** they confiscate around here?" he asked."Herman," the Lizard said, "ssseems almost like a Ssssinister Six reunion!"

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Asura nodded in a very satisfied manner. "Well don't that just beat all. Alright, well you guys start heading out. Bust some heads, hop on the plane. Whatever works for you."Turning to Rosalina, he replied "Sounds good. Looks like we're almost ready to get out of here, then."Finally, to the new arrival, "No clue. But I'll be glad to help you look. There's bound to be some kind of cool **** in there that I can take off their hands."

IC: Magnitude grabbed the Jibryaail's rifle, keeping it twisted away from him so it couldn't fill him full of holes. He kept twisting, trying to wrench the weapon off altogether. The plasti-mantium wouldn't break (not that Magnitude knew that) but since the mech moved it must have joints that could be dislocated, nuts and bolts that could be stressed to shattering point, pistons that could be worn out...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: James"Aw, ****." The agent muttered as he was thrashed and shield around. From the angle he was at, he easily could and did draw his pistol. Taking careful aim, he reapeayedky shot at Rhino's wrist.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: KatherineKatherine gritted her teeth, three high speed incoming objects, weight suggests deflection over destruction. Thus two of Katherine's rocket arrows flew out and pushed the two Sentinels out of the way. Unfortunately the explosion blasted the third one towards her even faster. Katherine only had a second to jump out of the way, the Sentinels impact with the building knocking her forward a bit, but also stopping any other attacks at her. Quickly rising to her feet. Katherine fired off an electric arrow, followed quickly by a putty arrow. The electric arrow would hopefully disrupt Pietro's shield, allowing the putty arrow to make it through and encase. With his vision blurred, it'd be difficult for him to see the high speed arrows flying towards him. However just be safe she fired a Sonic Arrow at the ground next to Pietro. It would hopefully send him to his knees.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: JamesJames moved the gun out of Rhino's range. He could still get it, but he would have to move James closer to him.In the meantime, he took careful aim at Rhino's face and fired.IC: ShadowShadow took a bite, and was silent and still for a long moment. Then, she grinned. "That, is delicious."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Zhu XuanZhu Xuan threw a spear of flame at Rhino. "DISHONOURABLE CUR! YOU ARE INTERRUPTED OUR MANLY DUEL! BEGONE!IC: Michael"Everyone hates me these days," muttered Michael as he swerved the Jibryaail around, shifting into jet form as it escaped into the air. "Now how would I take down these buggers?"

IC: Alaric (Wendy's)"It's pretty stellar, huh?" Alaric asked, taking a bite of his own burger and licking a dot of ketchup and mayo mixture off the tip of his pointer finger. "Try the frosty. Use a spoon, not a straw, it's thick as all 'ell and the straw won't get through it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: FirspiritZac had left the training class, we was tired, and he forgt what other classes there were. He walked around the hallways bored, tired and sweaty, maybe he should take a shower...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ShadowShadow did as was recommended, and grinned even wider. "That is awesome. What even is that? Ice cream? A shake? Both?" She took another bite, and switched back to her Baconator.

fK5oqYf.jpg