OOC: It's still going?!IC: FirespiritBut before Zac could even try to explore the halls, he moaned and went back in, "Alright I'm back Shawn happy?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: FirespirtZac got Shawn's back till they were back to back, "Dude you blow up like every two seconds!" Zac said, igniting his fists.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Summer-flight (Classroom)Couldn’t you just Jedi mind trick them into not giving you a ticket? Wait you got a Ferrari?! She sent him in shock, almost spitting out a mouthful of coffee.IC: NPC Original X-Men (Danger Room)Cyclops is thrown into the wall, denting it a bit from Shawn’s strength. He grimaced and then unleashed a powerful blast at Shawn’s chest, powerful enough to send him through the wall if it wasn’t made of metal.Jean Grey raised herself up in the air with her telekinesis, Madness’ attack missing her. When he was now crouching on the ceiling she flew up towards him as she unleashed a kick towards his neck.As Spencer hung back in the Danger Room suddenly Angel flew towards him his white wings spread out wide as he sent a punch flying at Spencer’s chest.Iceman was knocked backwards from the flame kick, the flames melting more of his ice. He caught Zac’s leg, ignoring the flames and then tried to flip him onto the ground very hard. After he slammed Zac down Zac got up and ran out of the training room, clearly defeated.Iceman shrugged and then turned to his next target before unleashing six icicles at Sarah's face.IC: Triblade (Outside the mansion)“That’s just it I’m not totally sure.” He said. “But it has to be close to the White House since that’s where they were taking him.” He said. “Maybe they have an Enforcer embassy or underground prison nearby.” He said shrugging.“Do we have anything to help…” he said. “Well we have the Blackbird but I doubt Beast will let you take that out.” He said.IC: Quicksilver (Rikers)“I need you to help bring down these fools.” He said. With his vision still blurred he could barely see anything everything was very fuzzy. Suddenly he saw the electric arrow smash into his shield, electricity pouring across it. He rocketed off into the sky a second later, expecting the second arrow. He landed behind Katherine as he sent a lighting fast kick to her back.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Wild Card:Card continued to watch the unfolding battle, watching to see what he should, or shouldn't do against anyone with those powers. I aught to figure out how to read, that way, I can learn more about these people without being told!IC: Rapture:Rapture still stood behind Scorcher, staring at John as if she was sizing up a potential meal.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: FirespiritBut Zac had returned as he sucker punched Iceman's back with his fire fist, Zac was down but not out.

OOC: Stop auto hitting Dymex XD.IC: Quicksilver (Rikers)Quicksilver watched her stumble forward from the kick, before turning around and fusing his foot to her with the putty. He grimaced as he was dragged with her, using his power over magnetism he sensed a nearby metal rod. He then lifted it into the air and sent it flying at Katherine's back trying to impale her. IC: Summer-flight (Classroom)Thanks I try. Well if you would just drive the speed limit maybe you wouldn't have to stoop to something so low. She told him. IC: NPC Original X-MenIceman ducked under, the sucker punch missing his back but the flames scorching the ice on his shoulder. He turned around throwing a kick at Zac's chest.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Alaric (Wendy's)"Aw, it's no prob. Thanks for coming, Vick."When's the last time you saw a hot guy going at a perfectly normal speed in a Ferrari? Not defying highway regulations would give the cops reasonable cause to pull me over. What if they thought I was a criminal? What if they thought I was smuggling illicit materials? What if they gave me a cavity search? How would you feel THEN, Ashlynn Summers?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dallas (Hotel, Westchester)"Maybe it's like food poisoning or something?" Dallas asked, crouching down beside Bri. "Alright, alright, easy now, don't puke on me, I'm not wearing a shirt..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Two things. One: Lord of Adders Black, can I use ultimate Jared? Two: Flex, I have a rocking awesome IC for ultimate Jared, but it has to take place in the ultimate universe
OOC: I've said before that I don't hold a monopoly on alternate universe characters, so its not like I have any authority to actually say no :PI do question what the point would be though. The RPG doesn't take place in the Ultimate universe, you'd have no one to role-play withIC: "You guys still have your Blackbird? Awesome," said X-Bones, hopping off the car bonnet and strolling forwards, "I remember where the hangar is. Claws McGee, you get to pilot. I call shotgun."As he passed Matt he patted him on the shoulder, "Don't worry, we'll bring it back with a full tank of gas."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: MichaelMichael continued to fly around the battlefield, ignoring Magnitude and all his other attackers for the moment in order to merely fire off several shots at every mutant on the ground. His current mission was to get Katherine back onto the Jibryaail, which may be somewhat difficult, seeing that it had become smaller than usual. Of course, it did come with the benefit of seeing things easier."So that's where they are," he muttered, the Jibryaail's jet form speeding towards his falling partner and Quicksilver.

IC-Sayf:"Well. This is certainly awkward," Sayf muttered as he ran, aiming to catch Katherine before she hit the ground. Seven...Six..He kept getting closer, counting down in his head as she got closer to the ground. Four, three...Dive, arms outstretched. One.He wrapped his arms about Katherine, rolling to his side to cushion her somewhat when she landed. Still, she knocked the wind out of him. He lay there for a moment, trying to breathe, before he shook his head and stood. He noticed that she and Pietro had been separated when they got blasted off the side of the building. Good. He clicked on his helmet's on-board mic and radio, connected to Michael."Hey, Michael, question for you: Did you catch or shoot Pietro when he just fell from the building?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I figured as much, but what can I find her bio?Rosalina IC: As Jibryaail attempts to grab Quicksilver, Rosalina generates electricity and aims it at the robots hand attempting to knock it off its course. She then flies in front of the robot. With her arms crossed. OOC: Hey just to be sure Jibryaail is a robot right?

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: MichaelThe electricity was a completely unaffective attack, because it was a plastic robot. And Quicksilver was already in the Jibryaail's hand, probably dead, seeing that he was being crushed by a giant robot hand and was being shot at within the clenched fist. Michael moved the cameras to look at Rosalina, eyebrow raising as he watched the pest."I know you're hot and all that, but sorry, I have to kill you now," he said cheerfully, aiming the laser cannon right at Rosalina and firing a massive blast.

Rosalina IC: Rosalina smiles "I just want my uncle back." She activates her Hex Bolts, so when he attempts to shoot his gun by sheer force of misfortune the guns seems to be malfunctioning. She then taps into another portion of her chaos magic, and since Jibryaai is an object, she begins to removes all the air within the robot leaving Michael struggling to breathe. Meanwhile her nose starts to bleed.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Spirit"Hey." Will said to Wild Card. "I think they should get behind the laser eye guy, then use him to blast some of the others. What do you think?"

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Michael"Sorry, was the sudden lack of a nitrogen/carbon dioxide/oxygen compound within the Jibryaail supposed to do anything?" he asked, smirking. "Besides, your uncle is dead."The supposedly malfunctioning rifle, which made no sense because every single mechanism was working properly, fired off the blast of lasers, which would be rather hard to dodge or block.

OOC: Dude, if you have no oxygen in your robot, how are you breathing? assuming that you are in the Robot if not then my bad, and Rosalina has the ability to have bad luck effects on whatever she sees, So it is possible for your mechanisims even if they are working to start malfunctioning out of nowhere because she Hex'ed them.

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: You know, I was taught that messing with another person's character's weapons was bad form and rather rude. And illegal.You know, you can't make their weapons malfunction or anything like that. They can make their weapons malfunction, you can make your weapons malfunction, but you can't do that to somebody else's stuff.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Okay, no need for the capitals, it makes it seem like you are yelling at me, and there is no need for that. Also yeah in any electronic there is always a probability of malfunction, no matter how small and the Scarlett witches abillities is to make that probability a reality . One day you turn on your Ipod and it just does not work. Same could apply to a big plastic robot with machinery in it. Second I am not too sure if he has any window's open or anything, she is still removing the air from the entire object that includes the appliances. Now if there is a window open than that is different. Lastly Kal, you are right about making others people mechanics malfunction, but if people are allowed to take away my mutant abilities than I don't see why malfunctioning mechanics is that much different.

shawnlos.jpg