OOC: Lul Shawn I can't respond as Vinewhip when I'm asleep! :3IC: Vinewhip - Chemistry Class -Ashley shakes her head, "Nope, didn't see another you." IC: Whipvine - Hanger -Ashley smirked at Jared. "You...you're part plant...aren't you? I find that very interesting." She reached out with her powers, to see if they would do anything to him, she tried to force him to leave the plane. IC: Windrider - Riker's Island -I cursed, they had Quicksilver, but at least he was still alive, there was a chance they could rescue him, but for now the more important thing was figuring out how to get off this island, without Silver's magnetic powers how would they lift the plane. I supposed I could try carrying the whole thing with my powers, though the strain could possible kill me, especially with a shot leg. I floated down toward Destruction, seeing how he was second in command next to Quicksilver. "If we get everyone on the plane I think I can manage to get it off the island...with Demon's help." I told him, ignoring my bleeding leg as best I could. IC: Iron Man - Riker's Island -Howard spotted James running for the shore, so Howard flew down and scooped him up, carrying him off into the sky, heading toward the mechs. "I figured I owned ya for earlier."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Alaric (Wendy's, Westchester)"Just come here," Alaric said quietly, a hint of force spread across his thin, straight mouth and his eyes unreadable. Shadow still looked worried, but nevertheless, she leaned in slightly, moving towards Alaric. The history teacher sat stone still until Victoria was about a foot away, and then he leaned in and kissed her cheek softly before moving forward in a blur, sitting beside the dark-haired teen and hugging her."Thank you for caring."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: James"Hey, thanks. I thought I was gonna have to swim."IC: ShadowShadow hugged him back, and smiled slightly. "I haven't got anyone else to care about.... And I don't want to see you get hurt..."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Asura dropped with a solid smash next to Windrider. "If we're looking to bust this joint, we'd best get it moving. Looks like you already know that we're gonna be relying on you to get home. I can try and help as best I can, but super strength and flight can only help but so much. What's your plan?"

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Alaric (Wendy's, Westchester)"We should go," he said after a minute of hugging. "Ashlynn wanted me to bring her lunch, and I don't want it to get cold..."​IC: Aleksander (Davis House, New York)Aleks sprung to his feet and pivoted with all the grace of a dancer, spinning around and landing behind Derrick; a butterfly knife slid out of his pocket and spun around in his hand as he prepared a backstab...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"Just..." She sighed. "Be careful, okay? I'll try to get along for your sake, but.... Just be careful not to let yourself be blind to any flaws. Okay?"IC: Jayne"Yeah." Jayne keyed a few controls, checking system readouts. "Hey. We headed back to base, or should we wait for Michael?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alaric (Wendy's, Westchester)"Alright. Fine. I'll try not to become as completely and utterly whipped by her as I am by you," Alaric joked, pulling Shadow up. "Now come on. Give me a smile? Just one tiny little smile?"The history teacher lightly tickled the girl's abdomen as he did so, determined to make her crack.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow laughed, and writhed slightly. Apparently, she was rather ticklish. "Hahahahah...! Stop it! St-o-o-op it!"IC: Jayne"You're right. And we should get Katherine to the doc, in case something's wrong that we haven't noticed. Michael can handle himself." Jayne banked, and Sieg started flying for the Enforcer base. He accelerated. Not enough for it to be too uncomfortable for the people in the back seat, but it might be a tad uncomfortable.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Windrider - Riker's Island -I looked at Asura. "Well, if Demon uses his powers to increase mine, I should be able to pull off carrying the plane all the way back to base. Though I'll take all the help I can get." I said, grateful that I'd act least have someone helping lift the plane off the ground. I grimaced, pain shooting up my leg, it was also bleeding steadily. "Now if my leg would just hold up that would be great."

IC: Jayne"Yeah, I do. In fact, I don't even need to look back to see your face is beet red." Jayne commented, still grinning. "We're only about ten minutes out from base,"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Wendy's, Westchester)"Alright, alright, alright," said Alaric, slowly letting the tickle die down and moving his arms back onto Victoria's shoulders. "Sorry. I had to do that, the Ferrari comes with a three laugh minimum."The two moved back to the hyperkinetic's car and were soon on their way back to the Institute, cruising happily through Westchester. Alaric's hair was tossed like a leaf through the wind, whipping and waving wildly as he grinned, big blue eyes hidden behind a pair of Aviator's as he stared into his rear view window, making sure there were no cops around as he made his way back onto the highway."Could you please stop staring at Ashlynn's frosty like that?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krystal - John's House -Krystal eye's shot open, she felt incredible pain in her temple, she also felt something else, she wasn't quite sure what it was, but the best way she could describe it was...rage. With a ferocious growl, Krystal leaped up from where she lay and sprung at Alek, teeth bared and claws swiping down at his back as she pounced. IC: Iron Man - Riker's Island -As Howard and James approached Jayne's mech, Howard glanced at James. "Soo....where do you I drop you off?" IC: Windrider - Riker's Island -I grinned at Demon. "Hey bro, we need you to power me up so I can get this plane off the ground and flying, once we get everyone loaded."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Shadow"Sorry." Shadow grinned. "They're just so delicious."IC: Jayne"Yeah. But look on the bright side. I could have left you there to get overrun." Jayne shrugged. "All joking aside, though. That was hairy. We couldn't stop the breakout, which means there are hundreds of disgruntled mutants about to surge off the island. We'll need to do something, get an edge against these guys.IC: James"Follow that jet. I need to meet up with them."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Wild Card:Card looked at the extended hand. He hadn't put his gloves on yet today, he'd put them somewhere, and he didn't remember what he did with them, "Wild Card, and you wouldn't want to do that."
IC: SpiritWill thought for a second. 'Do I really want to know his power.' After all he had seen some pretty weird powers in his time, but he disided that he did. "Do you mind if I ask what your power is?" Will asked Wild Card

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Alaric (Westchester, New York)"Yeah, believe me, I know," he replied, turning away from the road to grin at Shadow. "They're pretty amazing, yeah? Ashlynn's loved them for years, so whenever I have to run past Wendy's, I always stopped and got her a chocolate frosty or two."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow nodded, and was quiet a moment. "Oh!" I didn't tell you, did I?" She grinned. "Turns out, I've got a motorcycle. When we get back, I could show you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott had rushed Jean, swinging at her chest, arms, and legs. He still had a grace to his swings, but he was angry. He had never had the armor breached as badly as it was right now. The HUD was saying about 9 minutes left till repairs were done. Scott somewhat remembered about the Phionx, but didn't care at this point. He was ready to get his ninja on.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Alaric (Westchester, New York)Alaric had to work hard not to hit the brakes - oh, God, those brakes, so fluid, so clean, so built for street racing - as he turned towards Shadow, eyes wide behind his sunglasses; his black hair seemed to twist around in utter shock, taken for a ride by the wind, which blew past the Italian automotive masterpiece as though it was laughing at its driver's bemusement."You...you have a motorcycle?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow grinned. "Ducati 848 Evo. Black with mettalic purple highlights. Best performance in its class."IC: Jayne"We'll have to prepare. That's a **** ton of angry mutants headed for the mainland."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Lol @ getting your ninja on :PRosalina IC: Rosalina looks around the ship for anyone who is there. As she makes her way to the back she ask out loud. "Is anyone in here?"Shawn IC: Shawn looks at Scott and smiles "Not bad..." he says. As he lets Scott fight Jean, waiting for his turn to get a crack at Jean. He did not want to rob himself of the experience of fighting the orginal X-Men by jumping them. He wanted to take them all on one by one.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Alaric (Westchester, New York)UNFFFFFFFFF--"Wow..." he said meekly, settling into the leather seat of his Ferrari and turning away from Victoria, determined to keep his eyes on the road and his hands from shaking as he imagined taking the bike for a spin. "Nice ride. I mean, not often that you find a real automotive adrenaline junkie around here. Ash thinks that I wasted my inheritance on this car, so that gives you a good idea of how alone I've been over the last few years when it comes to number of accumulated tickets."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"It was my job to keep the cops distracted while Ash flew you from the crash site to the Institute." She said gleefully. "They never even caught up to me.""I absolutely love it. I found out I had it by accident, I needed a ride to meet up with you, and it appeared." Her eyes had an excited and mischievous gleam in their depths, and a similar grin. "I have to show it to you later."

fK5oqYf.jpg