IC: Firespirit"Yea sure I guess," Zac said, "Class is almost over,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Rookie"R-right." Rookie responded, sliding into the simulator cockpit. Once inside he felt safer, however it still wasn't anywhere close to the feeling of being in the cockpit of Israafiyl. That was where he felt safe, nothing else in the world could compare to it. Here in this pseudo-cockpit, Geoff knew he wasn't any better off, infact here he was trapped, but as least it had a similar feeling to Israafiyl.Pushing those thoughts aside for the moment, Rookie booted up the systems. "Computer, initiate Sim. Program BN-207. Set up for Units Jibraayil and Israafiyl. Pilots: Delta Two and Delta Nine." With a flick of a switch, the simulator began humming, and the screen lit up.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: RookieHowever once the simulation had started, all doubts Geoff had possessed vanished. He truly felt he was in the cockpit. No longer was he afraid. "Roger Delta Two, let's do this."

MISSION SUCCESS CRITERIA: RETRIEVE THE ENEMY FLAG WITH ALL UNITS INTACTMISSION FAILURE CRITERIA: LOSE THE TEAM FLAG OR HAVE ALL UNITS DESTROYED

BEGIN

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Rookie"But I'll run out of energy too quickly doing that, nah. How 'bout I sneak in and take the Flag, while you provide cover and guard the flag." Without waiting for a response, Israafiyl switched to Jet Mode, turned invisible, and took off. Rookie never realized that his invisibility was practically useless with all this sand blowing around. Thus when the first units started firing at him, Geoff was taken completely by surprise.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: MichaelThe Jibryaail shifted to jet form, speeding towards the other unit before returning to its humanoid form, taking out its combat knife and deflecting the bullets that had been fired. It quickly pulled out its laser rifle, firing off beams back at the enemies."Don't charge in so recklessly. It'll make the mechanics angry."

IC: Rookie"Right, sorry." Geoff stated, while turning off his cloaking system, no point in wasting energy. Out of the corner of his eye, Rookie noticed a Mecha making a beeline for their flag. Acting in a flash, the Israafiyl transformed, fired a shot from its rifle, destroying the mecha, while simultaneously dropping a chakra grenade on the Mecha's below them. Hopefully that would by them some time.OOC: And I'm off for the night.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Sorry for that, Flex, but I didn't realized that I put it like that. And it was a ball of pain, not an icicle that Witch threw...IC: Michael narrowed his eyes. "Fine." He took a step back and suddenly, the shadow of the Colonel snaked around and pulled his leg from underneath him, attempting a trip. At the same time, Michael sealed off the explosives button with darkness.He pressed the Open All Cells button.IC:"That was weird." said Madness. "Yup, it was! What's the next class by the way?" replied Sara."I forgot."IC: Amaterasu sat heavily down. For some reason, she had a headache. She never had headaches, she saw to that a long time before.Quicksilver was taken. What now?

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

Rosalina IC: Rosalina turns to Amateratsu while crossing her legs, she places her hands on her thick thighs removing a peice of lint from her slacks. Shawn IC: The beautiful redhead makes his way down the hall with Zac, knowing full well he is going to skip third period. He begins to look back at his fight and starts to analyze himself.Emily IC: Emily sits in the class waiting for the period to be over, thinking to herself *I need to get to that cerebro room today*

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: FirespiritZac was still wondering exactly why Shawn wanted to skip classes...it was required wasn't it?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: JayneJayne sighed, and hopped back into Sieg. With a speed born of countless repetitions, he reactivated the mech, and grinned as its systems came to life. He literally could operate the basic functions of Sieg blindfolded.He reached forward, and activated the transformation sequence. Sieg with the sound of shifting metal, the mech transformed into its humanoid configuration, and started marching toward the hangar. At ground level, he could easily separate newbie mechanics from the experienced by seeing which ones stopped short and stared, and which ones shook their heads and kept moving. Most of them had long since gotten used to Jayne's antics.He maneuvered the robot into the hangar, and walked it into its platform. There was a large space cleared on the floor, and when Sieg was in place, it was surrounded by a series of catwalks and staircases that allowed for maintenance on each level of the mecha. As he powered down, a catwalk was extended behind the access panel on the back of the mecha that served as the entry point in this form. It opened, and Jayne stepped out, making a beeline for the engineers on the ground level."Alright ya squints, what's this about?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Hey Trad, I misread and edited lol :P I thought she was saying the "what now" out loud.Shawn IC: "Hey Zac, do you know what class your bro is in?" then Shawn remembers something! "Hey, I don't know if I told you. I met your sisters today! you sure got a big family."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Firespirit"WHAT?!" Zac exclaimed, "What are they doing here? They don't have powers do they?"

IC: Feral (Weapon-X)“Well you sure look like one. A demonic one though.” He muttered, rubbing his temple his lack of memories upsetting him.IC: Summer-flight (Classroom)She nodded after the kiss her cheeks turning red. “Okay…” she said. “Just don’t run off on me tonight like you did earlier okay?” she said biting her lip.Suddenly the bell in the school rang. Ashlynn sighed as she wolfed down the rest of her burger before tossing it in the garbage with her bag. “My class is just going to have to live with watching me eat a frosty.” She smiled taking another spoonful of the frozen treat.IC: Destruction (Plane)As the plane took off Caden crossed his arms. “We have to break him out.” He said. “There is no other way.” He said. “These mech things… they are too strong we have to find a way to bring them down they are a step above Sentinels.” He said.IC: Triblade (Outside the mansion)“There’s always someone here.” He said rubbing his temple. “This is a school hundreds of students live here.” He said. “As for me, no I’m just a senior here in the school.” He said, not mentioning that he was the team leader of the X-Men.IC: Beast (Classroom)As his students began to file out of the class once the bell rang Beast looked up to see the blue haired student leaning against a wall. Beast looked at him waiting for him to speak. Suddenly Jared burst into his classroom not looking happy. “What?!” he said when he told him the Blackbird had been stolen.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X)He was tripped by his own shadow falling back onto the ground and trying to push the button, instead his thumb was blocked by darkness. He growled and then opened fire at Weapon-191. At the same time he pressed a button on his waist; that sounded the alarms and sent his location to a few of the other Weapons.“You’ve done nothing!” he laughed. “We have two mutants in the cells and they have already been fitted with the explosives, they won’t dare to oppose us.” He said. “Stand down Weapon-191 or die.” He said still shooting at him.IC: Scorcher, Feral (Weapon-X)Kane looked up as the alarms sounded in the facility. He phone vibrated and he saw it was in the control room. “Come on, follow me,” he said before turning and running through the facility, Feral on his heels.Soon they burst into the control room seeing Colonel Johnson firing at a mutant. Scorcher covered himself with flames and readied himself to attack the mutant.Feral slid out his adamantium claws with a loud SKINT.IC: Ultimate FeralFeral continued to pilot the Blackbird, taking the plane to its maximum speed where it literally became a black blur in the air. His metal arm flexed as he gripped the steering wheel.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Hearing the alarm, a rush of Legions made their way to the control room, prepared to help.---Nero woke with a fierce start when the bell rung, looking around blearily. "...Woo. Class is done." Nero sluggishly wheeled out of the classroom, trying to remember what his last class of the day was.---Wandering over as Beast began looking tense, Adrian leaned on the wall next to him. "What's going on, Mr. McCoy?" Adrian asked.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Windrider - Plane - As I became satisfied the plane's engines could keep us flying without my help I eased the use of my powers. I now could pay more attention to other things, like the extreme amount of pain my leg was in, I swore if I ever saw the Enforcer who shot me again. Blood was dripping on the floor from where I sat. "Anyone...have a band-aid...like a really big one?" I said with gaps in my breath, it was a shame there didn't seem to be any healers on the plane. IC: Iron Man - Stark Tower -Howard landed with James on the top of the Stark Tower. "Well, make yourself at home." Howard said as he walked into a different room and locked the door. It was time to remove the suit, but he didn't want anyone to know how he did so. With a bright flash of light the armor was absorbed into his body, he decided to wait a few minutes before going back out to where James was in the lounge, just so it would seem that it took a while to take off the suit. As he was waiting he looked at the arc reactor glowing underneath his t-shirt. It was attached to his chest, just like how his father did.IC: Vinewhip - Chemistry Class -Ashley looked at Jared in surprise. "They took the Blackbird!?"

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Rosalina IC: Rosalina looks at Windrider and a small icy glow appears over her right hand, and a small red glow appears around her left hand. Because she was that kind of person she tells Windrider, "Hey, I can offer some assistance. If you will let me see the leg and if someone could hand me some gauze. I will can reduce any swelling with a bit of ice, and I can use a bit of heat to massage your leg, It will raise increase circulation."Emily IC: Emily in shock says "uh oh, Vinewhip...I thought they were good guys?"

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Alaric (Institute, Westchester)Alaric's lips tightened in offense at Ashlynn's remark and shrugged."I'll do my best," he said, walking out of the class. "Have fun teaching. See you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: JamesJames, much to Howard's distress, was sitting on the couch with his feet on the coffee table. A rather expensive coffee table, at that. "So. Howard Stark. Found the suits, did you?"IC: Jayne"Well, you see Mr. Powers-""Oh, don't even start." Jayne cut him off, and glared. He took in the engineer who had been speaking's appearance. He hadn't seen him before, and he knew all the engineers. "You're new. So I'll cut you some slack. But do not ever take that condescending tone with me. I've been piloting this things since you were cramming for exams back at whatever Ivy League college you went to. I know Sieg inside and out, I know what he can take, in an actual combat situation."The engineer was now thoroughly embarrassed, and coughed nervously. "Um, yes sir. No tone sir." He turned the monitor of the computer in front of him around. DIsplayed on it was a set of schematics, and detailed ones at that. "These, are the changes we have planned. Now, this is only a fraction of the project's actual potential, but we felt this would be a good test of it."Jayne stared at the screen for a minute, thoughtfully. "How will it affect Sieg's performance?""If we're right, it won't. The parts we'll have to integrate don't change much, and outside of their function, have very little affect on any vital statistics."IC: ShadowShadow sat in Alaric's room. She'd heard the bell for next period, so she knew he would arrive soon. Unless he forgot, or Ashlynn decided not to teach and have someone sub for her.....SHe'd finished changing her bandags a while ago, and had taken the chance to change her outfit too. She was wearing black jeans, and a formfitting purple shirt. Her old outfit would need to be washed, to remove the bloodstains in certain parts of it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Windrider - Plane - I nodded at Rosalina, "Sounds good...but someone is gonna have to get the bullet out..." I said as I grimaced from the pain. IC: Iron Man - Stark Tower -Howard did his best to ignore the fact that his father's coffee table was being abused so. "Yeah, turns out there was a secret room with several of the suits. I thought they had been all destroyed when...well you know." He didn't really like talking about his father's dead.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: James"The higher ups always told us they'd all be destroyed. Most of 'em bought it. But I knew better." He shrugged. "Your dad... He was always building suits. No way they were all trashed beyond repair in one climatic fight."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Summer-flight (Classroom)Ash had seen Alaric tighten his lips and winced. She hadn't meant anything bad... she just wanted him to herself interrupted. As he walked out she could tell she'd upset him. She sighed and ran a hand through her scarlet hair. I'm sorry Ric... I didn't mean that... I shouldn't of said anything. She sent him. She ate her frosty and waited for her students to come to class in silence. IC: Beast (Classroom)As Adrian walked in Beast looked up. "It seems someone has stolen the Blackbird." he said. IC: NPC Nyx (Plane)Nyx moved towards Nathan pulling out her thin combat knife. "Allow me." she said waiting for his permission to dig the bullet out. IC: Ultimate Feral (Blackbird)"They said Alex was in DC not New York so he wouldn't be at Rikers." Feral said. "I say we stay away anyway that place is too hot." he said.