IC: Firespirit"Whatever," Zac said,IC: Braveheart, Dancer and AbiAbi giggled, "Thank you,"Meanwhile, Hannah had finished getting the dorm ready and walked to find Abi and Caleb, "What's going on?""Hannah, meet Emily," Caleb said,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Firespirit"So far, no,"IC: Them. (Todd Siblings)"Thank you," Hannah said,"Anyway, Abi is the youngest, Hannah the oldest, Zac and I are the middle kids," Caleb said, "But seriously...what is with the shirt?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Shawn IC: Shawn turns around in confusion "Huh?? did you not just see my mad salsa dancing skillz earlier!" Placing his hands on the back of his head. Shawn turns to Zac, "soon enough dude. you will find someone."Emily IC: "I have not done laundry yet, so I put on his shirt."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Dark Dallas (Blackbird, D.C.)Dallas took a quick glance at Julia and suddenly wished he had the power of telepathy. What he did have, however, was a phone.When we bring back Alex, you'll just hook up with him again, anyway. What are you trying to prove? That you can flip through a dozen guys and somehow still keep me on a leash?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Firspirit"Maybe," Zac said, "Caleb told me recently Emily was kind acting weird,"OOC: it is amazing how much of a big relationship Zac and Caleb have made with Shawn and Emily in the small time period.

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: PhelineJulia pulled out her phone. It took her longer than it should have to reply.I'm not trying to prove anything. I just felt terrible after seeing you when I was with Alex, and I wanted to make up for it somehow.She hesitated, then sent another text.And I'm over Alex.At least, she thought she was. She hated making choices...

67tlbk.png

IC: Them. (Todd Siblings)"Caleb said you are like a mother to them, does that mean us as well?" Abi asked, "And does that go for Shawn being our new dad?""Abi stop, their probably being overwhelmed," Hannah said with a bit of sterness and humor in her voice,

IC: Dark Dallas (Blackbird, D.C.)I don't want us to happen because you feel bad for me. I want us to happen because you feel like it could work.Dallas's finger hovered over the send button before typing out another sentence.And not even I'm over Alex yet.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Emily IC: Emily a little shaken by the question says "uh....uhh...yeah!...uhh where did you meet Shawn by the way?"Shawn IC: Shawn looks at Tali's eyes change and says "cool trick, oh and this is Zac by the way, he is a buddy of mine, but beyond that jealousy is such an ugly thing petite, you should just accept my mad skillz and learn to love em."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Firespirit"just cuz Emily loves you, doesn't mean every other girl does, take Hannah, she isn't interested in a relationship,"IC: Abi"Hannah and I met him yesterday," Abi said with a smile, "What's wrong?"

IC: Firspirit"Just cause your sexy, doesn't define they want a relationship," Zac said with a chuckle, "Yea, Tali, he is just being all this,"IC: Abi"Alright," Abi said with a smile"Abi's birthday is about to take place soon," Hannah said, "Turning 13,"

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: Triblade (Classroom)"Not much of a fan, especially since they kill mutants." he said leading Nat through the school until they were in Beast' office. "I have another new student for you." he said. IC: Beast (Classroom)Hank looked up, "Really? New students seem to be pouring in." he said looking at Nat.

Shawn IC: Shawn laughs real hard, "Dang dude, your words hurt my soul Zac, and My skillz are supreme! hahaha no need to hate! now I would appreciate if you don't lift me up again, I am a groundhog."Emily IC: Emily coo's over abi and says "Ohh, what do you want Shawn to get you for your birthday!"

shawnlos.jpg

IC: FirespiritZac laughs hard, "You love to spoil us huh Emily?"IC: Braveheart"Hahaha," Caleb said, "Shawn, you have Emily, she is prettier than the other girls here, other than Hannah,"

OOC: Nope, I did that intentionally

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: Power:"Thanks." Nat said looking at Triblade. Nat turned to Hank and waited for the other person to stop talking "Hi I am Nathanial Turns, and I would like to enroll in the school, but before you answer I would like to tell you that" Nat gave a little pause there "I'm being hunted by the government because I'm a mutant, I escaped from where they were holding me and made my way here, I even had trouble with a policeman a ways out of town." Nat said this quickly than stood and waited for a reply.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

OOC: Dymex, I think you got the IC names mixed up lolEmily IC: "I love to spoil you bravey"Shawn IC: Shawn stops for a second to think about Emily, and he replies "Yeah, I really do...and I am very lucky to have her." He then turns to Tali, and replies to her "I do not! I dance like a Mutant Michael Jackson!"

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Firspirit"Please," Zac said, "THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT!" he exclaimed as he danced VERY poorly, Hannah face palmed at both of them,"Behold Zac, can't read him, but you learn to love him,"

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: Dancer"Yup....that's Zac...." Hannah said to Tali,"That means I'm better," Zac said to Tali, taking it as a compliment,

IC: Ultimate Feral (Blackbird)John's jaw dropped. "I don't even..." he said. "Wow bub..." he said. "Well you can either come along with us or help and stay here." he grunted. IC: Beast"You can go to third period now if you'd like but it already started, or you can wait till Monday to begin classes. Tomorrow is Saturday and we don't have classes on the weekends." he said.

Edited by Flex Nard

Shawn IC: Shawn laughs so hard that he falls to the floor. "HAHAHA! that is what I am talking about!" *gives Zac a high five* still wiping tears from his face he tells Tali. "Yeah, I got a girl..." He then says a bit sacrastically "Zacky boy, tali may be right. You may have me in the dance department.Emily IC: Emily leaves her room and walks to the group in the hallway and says "Hey guys!" talking to Shawn and the rest.

shawnlos.jpg