IC: Dark Dallas (Blackbird, New York)Dallas's finger twitched and his eyes made their way to Julia, unbidden; his mouth turned into a thin, straight line - the closest he'd come to smiling at her in weeks - and his eyebrows rose up in a silent greeting. He didn't appear to be in any sort of great rush to start the conversation.IC: Alaric (Institute, Westchester)ERRMAHGEEEEEEEEEEEERD-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Windrider - Plane - I strained to keep myself from moving as she cut into my leg and began to carefully remove the bullet. My entire body trembled. Okay, I was wrong, this was more painful. My eyes got blurry from tearing up, but I barely made a sound, holding my breath. When she finally got the bullet out I started breathing heavily. "Oh God..." I waited for Rosalina to bandage up my leg.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Emily IC: Emily ask "Can, you show me around the basement level.....I really want to expand my skills and I am not really sure what is around here."Rosalina IC: As soon as the bullet is extracted from the wound Rosalina uses the gauze to wrap up Windrider leg then she slightly heats up her hand and begins to rub the wounded leg gently.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: ShadowShadow gleefully kept driving, maintaining the current speed. She'd chosen this road after quite a bit if research. It was almost never patrolled, seldom travelled, and it had hills and turns.Speaking of which, Shadow turned sharply, the cycle leaning way to one side. "How ya doing, Ric?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: RookieRookie chuckled, "Is that really a choice, you know Israafiyl can't run long enough to deal with destroying every enemy. Distract them, and I'll sneak around and steal the flag."IC: KatherineAfter picking up Michael's toys, Katherine dropped them off at a safe house, where mooks will take them to Michael. After doing so, Katherine headed towards Stark Tower, she was in her Military Gear, so Howard wouldn't recognize her as Kathlynn. It wasn't long before she had cabled up to the window of Howard's room. Tapping on the glass to alert Howard to her presence.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: PhelineJulia's heart nearly skipped a beat with the realization that Dallas might not have hated her as much as she thought. Her mind raced, struggling to find something to say."So, uh, Dallas," She managed to get out, "I know we haven't talked much, but...maybe we could get to know each other a little better?"Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, she thought, momentarily forgetting that he could sense her emotions.

67tlbk.png

IC: Rookie"Rodger," Rookie replied, Israafiyl transforming and dashing off towards the enemy base. However as soon as he did so, enemy fire upon seemed to intensify.IC: Katherine"Inefficient and too exposed," Katherine replied simply, "Now, on to the matter at hand. Due to your performance in the field, the Enforcers would like to extend you a formal invitation to our ranks. In particular you'll be assigned to Delta Squad, as Delta Seventeen." Katherine stated.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Zyke your mecha is free to join my own squad if you want, maybe he can convince Logan to join up with him.Name: Logan CanonCodename: Omega OneAge: 19Gender: MaleFaction: EnforcersPower(S): NoneAppearance: Logan is very athletic and muscular looking. He stands at about 6’1 and has longish brown hair that is slightly jagged and falls over his eyes. He usually wears a black tank-top, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a pair of blue Vans. Dark black tattoos can also be seen on his right shoulder blade and arm. If you ever see Logan without his shirt you will notice the amount of jagged scars that cross his backside, he also has a thing scar that crosses his left cheek across the bridge of his nose to his other cheek. His eyes are a deep sapphire blue.This is his mech http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww7/flexhero/Loganmecha.jpgWeapons: F5-90 also called the ‘Nephilim’ by Logan is an advanced and unique mecha unit. The F5-90 unlike the mecha’s in Delta Unit can not transform into a jet, it stays in humanoid form, but it is still incredibly fast and lightweight for a mecha; with powerful boosters on its feet, legs and shoulders, and two powerful wings that protrude from its shoulders. Its chest cavity can open up and dislodge up to ten missiles on either side. It also has a powerful beam-sword, and also a beam scythe that it uses for melee combat. The palms of each hand of the mecha have been fitted to shoot high powered machine gun rounds. The Nephilim also hosts two twin beam-mini shotguns on its back. Lastly it can discharge a powerful laser beam canon from its chest, very much like the blast from a Sentinel. It also has two large grenade launchers on either side of its shoulder pads.Skills: Logan is a good strategist and fighter. He’s excellent at thinking ahead and in tough situations. He’s also not bad at hand to hand fighting when needed but he feels at home inside the Nephilim.Personality: Logan is a dark and brooding person. He usually prefers to stick to himself, and fight his own battles, which is why he was never placed on a mecha squad like other mecha pilots within the Enforcers. Logan has a deep hatred for all mutants, and doesn’t mind killing them. Deep down he’s a good man, he’s not evil, he cares for innocent people, but he is a broken man with many issues, pushing himself away from others, and often getting into fights and arguments with other people.Weakness: The Nephilium can’t transform into a jet, so obviously its flight won’t be as fast.Bio: Logan was born in a typical New York neighborhood along with his older Brother Luis. When Logan was fourteen years old, and Luis was eighteen their house was broken into by a sadistic mutant. The mutant could turn its hands into blades, and it tortured both Luis and Logan for hours on end, slashing open their backs, and cutting Logan across the bridge of his nose. Finally their parents came home, and shocked at all the blood called the cops. The mutant turned on them, slashing them down in cold blood before fleeing the scene of the crime.Logan knelt down in the pool of blood of his parents as tears rushed forth, that was the first day he’d realized his hatred for mutants. Two years later and his brother had signed up for the Enforcers. He was efficient and merciless when it came to killing mutants. Eventually he agreed for an experimental suit of armor that was made up of millions of nano-bots allowing the armor to create almost any machine weapon, Luis became Crossfire.Logan followed in his brother’s footsteps, joining the Enforcers. Like his brother he was efficient, and didn’t let any live unless he was ordered too. Eventually he became a captain within the Enforcers like his brother, and he was offered to test to see if he would be a good candidate for one of the mecha units the Enforcers were putting together. Logan passed with flying colors, but refused to join any squads.Eventually he was gifted the F5-90 mecha, which he named Nephilim because it reminded him of a fallen angel due to the wings. He upgraded the mecha and worked on it for hours on end, becoming so used to being in the cockpit that the armored suit was like an extension of his own body. When he wasn’t in the field using the mecha to hunt and kill dangerous mutants, he worked on toning his body to keep it in the top physical condition.Recently Logan has received word that his brother Luis had been killed by a mutant named Prototype during the raid on the Savage Lands. His hatred for mutants has intensified and soon he will go out looking for blood…IC: Summer-flight"Oh you poor thing your wings have been this bad all night?" she asked as she got up and placed her hands on them before using her powers to heal them.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: BraveheartCaleb was walking around the school, yawning a bit, then saw Emily walking down stairs, he decided to follow.He followed her down to the basement, wondering what she was doing, slowly creeping a few feet behind her, so she wouldn't notice.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Wow, man. When did I start playing the Gundam and other Robo-Friends RPG?!:PIC: Asura pulled up alongside the plane, and latched onto it's roof, wanting to let his wings take a rest. It was hard work staying on the roof, but not as hard as trying to keep up with the plane with no aiding wind.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Bravehart"Emily?" Caleb asked as he saw her enter the mysterious room, "What were you doing?"

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard made a 'hmmm' as he thought about it, turning around and walking further back into the room. "I don't know...I'm not what you'd call a 'team' player. Besides that, I'm not sure if I agree with everything you enforcers do."

Emily IC: Emily smiles at Caleb and tells him "Can, ya do me a favor and find Shawn and ask him to come to my room." As she walks off in a hurry. OOC: cue a Dragon Ball Z suprised reaction 0_0..........and I don't even want to know what the scouter says about his their power levels now.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: BraveheartCaleb grabbed her arm as he hand turned to ice, "No," he said, "You were using a laptop on that door, what were you doing?"

IC: Katherine"Regardless of our methods, your actions today indicated that you too wish to see an end to this Mutant rampancy. You wish to stop these civilian endangerments, correct? I assure you that, Delta Squad's goals align with yours. Of course I can't speak for the rest of the Enforcers, but I can speak for Delta Squad, and we only wish to protect the civilians." Katherine reassured Howard.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Emily IC: Emily looks shocked, "Beast just told me to check something out down here. I think there was a bug in the system sweetie."Shawn IC: Shawn is walking down the hall and looks up and Spencer. WOAH!! Dude what is that all about?!?" he asked Spencer

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Logan (Rikers Island)Logan soared through the sky, sunlight glinting off his black and grey armored mecha as he flew towards his location: Rikers Island. He’d received news of the Brotherhood attack and the mutant prison break. The Enforcers had been given permission to kill the escaped prisoners if necessary, and that’s exactly what Logan was going to do.A thin smile twisted his lips as he tore through the air the black bat like wings of his mecha allowing him to glide through the clouds. He moved the controls, Nephilim grabbing the beam-scythe on its back before he landed on the island, the mechas feet impacting the ground and leaving a large crater as it slowly stood up, its robotic eyes gleaming.Logan said nothing as he began to attack, the right palm of his mecha flying forward as bullets burst forth, peppering a group of mutants and splashing their blood onto the earth. He flicked a switch on his scythe and a long green beam blade flickered to life. He lashed out with it, slashing about seven mutants in half in one fell swipe. He was going to enjoy this…

IC: Braveheart"You better be telling the truth," Caleb said as stern look on his face appeared,

IC: Windrider - Plane - I relaxed a bit as Rosalina bandaged up my wound. I breath deeply as she rubs my wound with some heat, which helps nul the pain more than I expected. "Thanks." I glanced back at the window, I began to channel my powers again. "Whenever you want to cut of the engines Demon, go ahead." IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard sighed. "Tell you what...I'll sleep on it. I'll let you know in the morning."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Spirit"That would be great." Will said to Beast. "As for the alternate X-Men, I can fly pretty fast but I can't catch a blackbird."

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Once the wind picked back up, Asura took to flying again. Thinking back on it, it had been easier to just keep flying. He would have simply met them at the base. Feeling somewhat annoyed now, Asura coasted on. No loot. Was stuck flying outside of the plane. Captured leader. No paycheck. Things were looking pretty cruddy.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

Rosalina IC: Rosalina replies "It's okay, just rest for now..I am using the momentum the plane has already gained to move us." As the plane begins to pick up speed.Emily IC: Emily smiles and walks away knowing that she may not have much time left she runs to her room and sends this message to Colonel JohnsonColonel Johnson I have done it, the Mansion has been completely mapped out and I will send you the schematics. With some useful foot notes. Finally as a request I ask if you can please hurry, Soon enough my cover will be blown.

shawnlos.jpg