IC: Feral (Weapon-X)Feral stumbled back as the kick landed on his face, busting his lip open and sending a rivulet of blood down his chin as he stumbled back. “Rude. An’ I don’t like rude.” Feral growled as he moved forward he slashed once at Michael’s chest, and then followed up with a slash towards his cheek.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X)Kane felt his flame sword be deflected by the claws of flame. He shrugged and his other hand flew forward as he unleashed a blast of flame at Michael’s face.OOC: Well after the time skip it would be about 5:00 PM, long after classes are over and a few hours left till sunset. Characters not in the mansion would be unaffected by the time skip since they are far away and have been doing stuff anyway. And AuRon the third bell hasn’t rang yet, the second one has. But we are about to time skip, but just know you can’t control the bell ringing. I’ll time skip as soon as people stop needing to be enrolled into the school by Beast XD.IC: Feral (Ultimate)Feral followed Julia. He could have used his keen sense of smell as well, but Alex was Julia’s ex so she knew his scent more then him. “Don’t loose the sent darlin’.” He said following her.IC: Beast (Classroom)“You can go find an empty dorm on the boy’s side.” Beast said. “Go to the main hall and then up the grand staircase to the second floor and you should see it,” He told him.“Now if all of you are straightened out I’d like to teach my class now.” He said.IC: Destruction (Brotherhood HQ, NYS)Destruction sat in the plane as it landed gently in the field outside the Brotherhood warehouse. He sighed, now they had to tell the rest of the Brotherhood that Quicksilver had been captured. Caden opened the hatch and walked outside, before walking towards the entrance to the base.IC: Logan (Rikers)Logan flew forward within his mecha, the boosters on his feet propelling him forward. He continually lashed out with his beam-scythe cutting through lines of mutants as they rained attacks at him, denting his armor slightly. As he flew over them horizontally his chest-plate opened up before unleashing four missiles out into the crowd of mutants.

IC: Jayne"No. Macross Missile Spam is my move." Jayne said, unfazed by the onslaught. Sieg switched forms, and opened fire, triggering the missiles near the center of the attack. Their explosion set off a chain reaction, destroying most of them. He dropped his altitude, evading the remaining projectiles.He took aim, and fired at the AA guns once more. Beams lanced from the double barreled cannons on his shoulders, and the rifle in Sieg's hands. Sieg went into evasive maneuvers to throw off return attack.IC: VictoriaWordlessly, the dark haired girl followed the group.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Rosalina IC: Rosalina feeling a little bit fatigued, unbuckles her seat belt and walks behind Caden.Emily IC: Emily pokes Shawn and says "So, how about it...be the dancing mutant!" she giggles after saying that.Shawn IC: Shawn smiles as he says confidently "I don't want to embaress her or anything haha"

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: AlexAlex rolled his eyes, as the Enforcers led him into the Cave. Really, these people need to gain some creativity. "So. What's it gonna be? Waterboarding? Electric shocks? Whips? The rack?"He tried to sound more confident than he felt.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: RookieUnfortunately, Sieg's shots were still unable to reach the AA Guns, as more Zaku's appeared to take the blow. However after the dust from the explosion cleared, Rookie saw more mechas entering the fray. Quickly he took aim and fired at one of the Mechs, only to be taken by surprise when it dashed out of the way, responding with a barrage of machine gun fire, which, if not for Israafiyl's superior speed, would have easily damaged the Mecha."Um guys, these ones are far unlike the other Zakus." Rookie said through the com.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: "I think I'll pass on the nullifying," Francesca said, "It wouldn't really solve the problem. I need control, not a quick fix."IC: "Hey, Muldoon's Bane," X-Bones tapped Wild Card on the shoulder, "Give Rum Tum Tugger a hand, see if the pair of you can triangulate the scent or something. She's got something but I'd rather have two noses on the job."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Ach, must break stalemate...IC: Derrick watched as Krystal and the assailant did battle. Now he did want to help Krystal by plunging a few hundred thousand volts into the assailant, but he also didn't want to shock Krystal. He didn't feel confident enough in his ability to not shock Krystal while in such a close range.Oh right... he thought as he looked at his armor.He pulled on a part of the armor, pulling it off and molded the length of nanobots into a long staff. Charging it with electricity, he attacked the assialant in the best, most awesome way possible.Poke.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Irspirit"Little lovebirds on the dance floor," Zac said,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Firspirit"Hey don't give me that look," Zac said, "Still a dance sounds fun, you guys would be fine there,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: JayneSieg dropped, narrowly avoiding a carefully aimed shot from an AA gun. "One day, I'm going to find the person who programmed this sim. And I'm going to punch them in the face."

fK5oqYf.jpg