IC: PhelineJulia took a breath and thought of a way to explain her situation to this Alex."I don't know if you're going to believe me," she began, her eyes scanning the room for an exit, "but I'm from a different universe. I'm part of a different group of X-Men, and our world is being invaded by techno-organic aliens. The other Alex died with my brother and most of the other technopaths we had at our disposal, so we need your help."Just then, she caught something out of the corner of her eye and whirled around, supporting Alex with a hand. She leveled her gun on The Observer's head with another hand."Who the **** are you?" she demanded.In reality, the gun was empty, but The Observer probably didn't know that.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

Shawn IC: Shawn is stunned, "Wow dude, that was one of my passes....and you cought it...impressive man, We should race sometime so I can see what kind of speed you actually posses." He then turns to Tali and says "I thought teachers were not allowed to cheat, you are setting a bad example hahaha"Emily IC: Emily smiles "Nice catch" Emily says slowly.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Dark Dallas (Enforcer Prison, D.C.)A snap of his fingers, and The Observer was caught in a time field."God, he's annoying," said Dallas, running his hands through his long black hair. "We got him? Good. Hey, Alexander. Glad to see you're not dead this time."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Shawn IC: Shawn getting a bit bored of throwing firsbees just walks over to Tali and Emily and lays on the ground next to them and looks up at the sky with a very cute smile on his face. "Life is goooood" Emily IC: Emily lays down next to Shawn and looks up at the sky not saying a word.Shawn turns to Tali, Jared and Wil and says "Hey, you guys should join us in this peaceful time of relaxation. When you are an X-Man you never know who or what is coming after you."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Iron Man - Stark Tower -Howard sighed. "I wonder if all my vistors are gonna use the window from now on..." He then looked back at James as he went toward the cabinate, pulling out what looked like alcholol. "Vodka?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Whipvine - Enforcer Prison, D.C. -Ashely grew a strange looking leaf out of her palm, and offered it to Alex. "Here...chewing this should numb the pain....and make you rather happy..." She didn't mention exactly what it was but he could easily guess.

IC: Alexander Smith"****."The technopath took another step, ignoring the Observer completely. At this point, he didn't care. "You know, when I was a kid, I had the same fantasies as everyone else. I thought it would be awesome to be a superhero, to save the world. I loved movies and shows where the underdog had to rise up to save the day. In my head, I would always save the day, get the girl, and be a bad*** for the rest of my life.""Then I got my powers. And you know what? It ****ing sucked. Because I put a ****ing bully in the hospital. And then, I get carted away from my home to the Institute. I'm the social outcast as usual for a while, then I join the X-Men. I accidentally stab the girl who would become my girlfriend, but everything is okay. I have my first taste of battle. My first time getting shot.His voice was getting stronger, and he took another step forward. "Then the president's daughter was kidnapped. And it fell to me to find out where she was so we could go save her. Because if I couldn't, the entire free world was ****ed. And then, I got ore battle. Stabbed a few times. Left a lot of blood in a little warehouse. And then, somehow, I manage to make someone who wasn't even my girlfriend yet jealous. Things were pretty cool after that. I had some time to relax, got to know my Julia.""Then the president ordered Sentinels to the Savage Lands, where they would kill hundreds of innocents. The X-Men couldn't handle that. And the only way to shut them down remotely would either get me caught, or ruin mutantkind's best chance for peace. So I got myself caught, probably saved uncountable human lives in te process. I get beaten on by Enforcers on the way to DC, even though I could have easily defended myself, because I chose to let them. And then, I saved their worthless ****ing lives, only to get tossed in jail next to the Wikileaks guy! Better yet, they decide to torture me! Thousand of volts coursing through my body, and I can't tell them what they want! So much pain, and it killed me to know that I could make them stop, but that would make me a killer! Then, my girlfriend from a parallel universe shows up to tell me that parallel universe me is dead, and the need me to stop the ****ing alien invasion! Where I already ****ing died once!""And to top it all off, there's a ****ing emo Dallas! And a plant chick who's offering me drugs! And you know what the **** of it is? I'm this **** close to accepting!"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: James"That's be great, actually." James sighed. He looked relaxed, but he always kept himself between Stark and the case that held Captain America's shield.IC: AlexAlex glared at Wild Card. "You know what, just try it you little son of ****. I will beat you senseless." He looked at Ashley. "....... I have absolutely no idea how to answer that."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: PhelineJulia shot a cold glare at Card, then stood right in front of Alex and looked into his eyes. Hers were just as hypnotic as the other Julia's, but they were sunken with sorrow."Alex," she said, "billions of lives are at stake. I don't know you well, but I know that our Alex died knowing that."Her eyes began to tear up."He, Jordan, Scott, and countless others died trying to save those billions of innocent people."She stood back to her full height and looked at Dallas, then back at Alex."But maybe you aren't like the Alex I knew. If that's the case, then the least we can do is get you back to Westchester."

67tlbk.png

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Base, New York -For a while after we go to the base, I let my leg heal a bit, even saw a mutant with healing powers for it, but it was still quite painful to walk on...but I did anyway...I was too stubborn to sit around. I spent the next few hours beating the tar out of some make-shift target dummies with a katana, I'd lost my orginal one in the Savage lands, but it had been easy enough to aquire a new one. The target dummies were made of mostly crates, scrape metal....and colored markers....yeah...so ferocious. But hey...it was a way to vent.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

Emily IC: Emily falls asleep on Shawn's chest.Shawn IC: Shawn stares at Tali for a second before raising his eyebrow and saying "you are a bossy one, huh teacher Tali? Poor Jared...hahaha.."Rosalina IC: Rosalina decides to find an empty shower. After finding some new articles of clothing to wear from her duffle bag. She proceeds to enter the shower. Her mind is racing with glimpses of the battle that just went down.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Malik"Seriously? You guys are that freakin' insensitive, what the h*** is wrong with you." Malik berated the other Ultimates. "Just because your world got screwed over, does not give you the right just be all high and mighty. I don't care how good you all think you are, how tragic you think your own lives were, that gives you know right to just force people around, to be completely uncaring about their own pains.""Sure, we're supposed to be heroes, so we're duty bound to accept, but the least you could do is have a heart. Instead of just saying, hey you're drafted, shut up and follow me." Malik sighed, shaking his head as he walked away, not paying attention as he reflexively used his sword to knock out any Enforcer who got to close. He was leaving this place, he was sick of being around the cold hearted b****rds.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Iron Man - Stark Tower -Howard pour to glasses to the brim, before coming over to James and handing him a glass. "It's not often I have visitors believe it or not..." He began as he sat down across from James. "Besides the interns and a lady friend every now and then..."IC: Whipvine - Enforcer Prison, D.C. -"Well, you could just take it...or don't...either way I can find use for it...I hate to waste anything."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

Shawn IC: Shawn looks at her and makes a adorable face as he smiles "Ya know ya can't tell me what to do! hahaha, I am just too cool for school, ya know what I'm sayin!" Then he says to Will "No need to be modest bruh, you caught it. And that is an impressive feat."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: AlexAlex looked away, and practically growled angrily. His shield slammed into the concrete, and with a loud noise, a massive crack appeared."And you know what the worst part is?" He said angrily, more to himself than anyone else. "I can't. Say. No.""Because my parents raised a good person, with good morals and values. Because I have a ****ing heart. I will hate every step I take, but I will take them, because it might save lives. Because I couldn't live with myself knowing people died, and I could have done something.""You know what? The universe hates me. With a burning passion."IC: James"You're right. I do find it hard to believe." James took a sip, and smiled. "This is actually rather pleasant. I can hardly remember the last time I got to just sit."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Yeah. It's stopped.IC: Dark Dallas (Enforcer Prison, D.C.)"Wait a sec. How are we gonna keep this one alive?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: :P . Well, he can kinda go at superspeed. So if it's slowed down he could possibly escape and get the heck out of DC. On the other hand, of it's stopped he can't do much.
It's stopped. Tyler actually said that. xPEDIT: Aaaaand now he's said it twice.Shawn: Seeing as I was just running off of what Tyler said, it'd be rather easy just to cross-reference my responses. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "DUMP?!" She grinned. "Well, I wasn't so much of a mutant ability supporter. I figured you could do fine without crazy abilities. Well, when my powers developed, my parents weren't crazy about it. They sent me here, and told me I could probably get a job here training people. I've always been good at hand to hand."OOC: Tyler just said he COULD. But now that he said he DID, I'll stop asking.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles