IC: James"It's kind of frustrating, carting grandad's gear around. SHIELD is just going to stow it in some dusty archive. I know it's not what he would have wanted."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Angela Dean)Angela shrugged, already moving down the hallway in the opposite direction from the Enforcer Ashlynn had just shot. "You don't have to fight," she said in reply to Feral. "Just duck when I tell you, and you'll be fine. Now let's go," she continued, broadening her audience to the other mutants. "In three seconds, more Enforcers are coming around that corner. Those plants will give us enough time to get out."

IC: Songbird (Prison, DC)"Apparently someone named the Observer wants to be set free." she looked at Dallas and shrugged. "He says he wants to help us." she said, unsure if he should be trusted, but she didn't really care either way.IC: Summer-flight"Three years isn't much." she giggled. "I still remember how you look as a kid." she said, before looking at a picture of her with Alaric as a kid with Jon and Matt there as well. "We have to go get my car before we go to the picnic." she reminded him.OOC: Are they set free once Dallas is far enough away?

OOC: Don't see why he wouldn't be freed...just go ahead and bunny him getting let go.IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"Alright, you know what? I got this! I got this!" Alaric chirped, ending the massage slowly and moving towards Ashlynn's window. "Stay here! Look out your window when I give the signal!"Before Ashlynn could ask what signal, the history teacher had leaped out the window and soared away. The nurse sat in silence for several seconds before a loud honking came from underneath her window, and when Ash looked outside, there was Alaric and his Ferrari California, parked underneath the window."Hop in!" he yelled gleefully. "I'm killing seals just sitting here and letting the engine run!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Bravheart Caleb headed for Emily's dorm, he was still concerned if she was lying to him. He knew it wasn't tre but...he wasn't sure.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Summer-flight (Dorm)"Okay." she said unsure of what he was doing. Her breath was taken away when she saw him spread his large white wings... It brought back memories of his father... but she'd only been three then. She walked to the window and her jaw dropped when she saw his car. "Its incredible!" she said jumping out of the window and using her large wings to glide down to the car before slipping into the passenger seat. IC: Ultimate Feral"Where's the fun in that?" Feral grumbled. IC: Songbird"Here I'll take him." she said. Using her telekinesis to lift Alex from John's arms into her own.OOC: Note only Ultimate Ash has telekinesis not normal Ash.

IC: (Scott Jackson)"hey, I just got a crazy idea. Any of you guys been in the Danger-room yet?"(Sam Mercer)Sam had climbed out of the hole. He was a good tracker, but he was no animal, unlike Feral. Sam saw Kane as he climbed out. "Think the new guy can take him out?"

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X)"If he's anything like his dad he should be." he said crossing his arms. "I'm not going down there without a healing factor... not if he can make solid things out of shadows." he said.IC: Summer-flight (Ric's car)"Okay." she said smiling as she fastened her seat-belt across her chest. "You know where the little airport is right?" she asked him.

IC: Alaric (Westchester, New York)"Aw, of course I do!" Alaric whooped, starting the car and sliding across the pavement as though friction were no object; the Italian masterpiece weaved out of the Institute parking lot easily and was on the highway, headed towards the airport in minutes. The wind whipped past, tossing Alaric and Ashlynn's hair around to and fro. Alaric took a second to grin at her as she laughed and whooped excitedly and found himself staring at her, almost unable to tear his eyes away from her gorgeous, exuberant face and back towards the road. God, how he loved to see her happy like this...Ric took his Aviator's off the dashboard and put them on, the movement covering his blush rather well as he pulled ahead of a Chevy Cruze and began flicking his eyes over signs, looking for the exit that led to the airport.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Power:"I haven't." Nat said. he had been eating a lot but decided to stop, the Danger room does not sound like a place you would want to be on a full stomach, even though he had not eaten for a while and may not have that much energy, it sounded like a good opportunity to make friends.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

IC: (Scot Jackson)"You set it to a higher realalism mode I take it? Anyway, I was thinking maybe we could do a Sim in there, just the four of us, together, and see what happens. Anyone up for it?" Scott had a feeling Shadow might pass, with the broken finger and all, but a team of three could work just as well as a team of four.(Sam Mercer)"I'd give him a hand, but I'm not the best tracker in the dark, at least with out night vision gogles."

War...war never changes.

IC; (Scott Jackson)"It's the best training simulator in the world."

War...war never changes.

IC: Braveheart"Shawn...have you noticed something weird about Emily?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: (Scott Jackson)"Yeah, it can, but I wasn't going to put it to that. I'm not willing to risk the lives of teammates, just to test the bounds of the room."

War...war never changes.

IC: Summer-flightAshlynn whooped and cheered along with Alaric as they sped down the road, going well over the speed limit but she didn't care. She felt free and alive. She laughed as her scarlet hair was blown all around from the wind, she saw Ric glance at her for a long time before looking back at the road and putting on his sunglasses. She smiled and wondered if he'd wrap one of his arms around her or if he needed both hands to drive.

IC: AlisonAlison turned herself to mist as she rose over the beach and into the city.IC: KevinKevin turned toward Jordan and said." So, what were you doing before I came along?"IC: ToraTora had been painting in the back of the warehouse so he hadn't noticed Rosalina and the others come in.Having just finished painting, Tora stepped out of the room and into the hall. Seeing Rosalina's cloths on the floor Tora called out " Lady Rosalina are you here?"

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

Shawn IC: Shawn stops for a second "I guess....Will told me that he felt remorse in Emily's spirit or something, I need to find out if she is okay."Rosalina IC: Rosalina calls out "Yes I am in the shower at the moment. I will be out in a second."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Braveheart"I saw her in the basement....she was with a laptop...she said Beast told her to help but....she seemed nervous,"

IC: Braveheart"Emily? Is there something you want to tell us?" Caleb asked.

IC (Angela Dean)A group of men wearing body armour and carrying guns halt at a corner. One runs ahead. He jumps out and opens fire on a group of men and women.Three. Two. Angela pointed her pistol at the other end of the hallway, which was empty.One.She fired, and as she did so, a man jumped out, his finger on the trigger of his machine gun. He was too slow, however, and Angela's vision didn't come true. Instead of opening fire, he crashed to the floor, the weapon falling from his hands, blood dripping from a hole in the centre of his forehead."Here they come!" Angela shouted. The other men were only milliseconds behind.

IC: Tora"Okay, my lady, I will wait for you out here." Tora said as he sat down on the floor.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Whipvine - Enforcer Prison, D.C. -As soon as Ashley had heard Angela's gun fire she was already had her roots spreading to that location deep within the earth. The moment the other soldiers revealed themselfs they were attacked by swarms of vines, which coiled around their limbs and pulled them down hard into the dirt, the vines then began coil around and crush their necks.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar