IC: Whipvine - Enforcer Prison, D.C. -Ashley waved the leaf in from of Dallas. "You want it?" IC: Iron Man - Stark Tower -"I believe it...they probably have you on your toes 24/7 down at S.H.I.E.L.D don't they?" He asked as he sipped his glass.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: James"Just about." He patted the backpack and case next to him. "Most recently, they turned me into a delivery boy. Got me transporting this stuff by foot because it's too risky to do it any other way."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I was just sayin... :shrugs:Rosalina IC: Rosalina lets the water run down her thick curves, as she thinks to herself *I could have really used you today Tora* As she tries to fight back the dissapointment she feels for losing her uncle in battle.Shawn IC: Shawn replies "Yeah dump!, I hate this place! I don't have anyone here except for a couple of friends." He looks at Tali right in the eye and says "I consider you a friend too ya know."

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Whipvine - Enforcer Prison, D.C. -Ashley places the leaf in Dallas' hand. "Well...now that I've taken care of that...I think it's rather prudent that we get out of here." Her ruby eyes began glow, vine began to grow out from her feet an into the floor...moments later vines began to burst from the floor...and slowly began to built what looked like a ramp of sorts toward the hole X-bones had created from outside to the basement. "I think this will do..." She said as she continued to work with the vines.

IC: AlexAlex glanced to X-Bones, a suspicious light slipping into his eyes. "Hello, Alternate Universe Parallel Universe me."His voice took on a hard edge. "Now why do I get the feeling there is an aspect to this you aren't telling me? A little thing like, how do I get home after I'm done saving your world?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Dark Dallas (Enforcer Prison, D.C.)"We could buy you a pair of red Chucks and then you could slam your feet together and drop f-bombs and stuff. That's how we got here. My feet still ache like all sam 'ell."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Shawn IC: Shawn not wanting to possibly annoy Tali by pressing the issue. Decides to gets up while lifting a sleeping Emily and says "Look, I am going to take my sleeping beauty to her bed and then I am going to hit some weights. You are welcome to join me if ya want."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: James"So, Stark." James took another sip. "How hard would it be to convince you to let me borrow a car? I still have to make it to my destination. And I'm going to be late. Even if I wasn't drinking right now."IC: Alex"Not so fast, Boney Mcgee. You didn't answer my question."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn carries Emily to her room and lays her on the bed. He then kisses her lips and says "I'll miss you." He then changes his clothes leaving him wearing a black tanktop showing off his near perfect physique, some generic black sweats and some dark red air sneakers. He then proceeds to the gym, Shawn smiles as he walks down the hall, noticing girls swoon as he passes by.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC (Angela Dean)As the mutants looked up at the hole X-Bones had created, Whipvine's bridge of plantlife creating a way back up, a familiar face popped into the hole and looked down at them.It was Angela, only she didn't look exactly the same as she had earlier on the plane. She was still wearing a white t-shirt, a dark blue hoodie and navy jeans, but her clothes were dirty and torn in a couple places, and a large bloodstain covered the front of her previously pristine top. Her hair was windswept, there was a bruise on her left cheek, and she clutched a pistol in one hand."Hey guys," she called down. "I hate to break up what's surely a tearful and heartwarming reunion with your technopath messiah, but in about twelve seconds there's gonna be a flood of mooks with machine guns, and I've only got two bullets left."

IC: Dark Dallas (Enforcer Prison, D.C.)"Have I told you that you're ridiculously hot yet, Angela?" asked the Anglo-Californian Dallas, eyebrows raised as he plucked an automatic weapon from the hands of a dead Enforcer and loaded it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Spirit"That sounds good." Will said getting up, as he walked along beside Shawn he said. "ya know when I was in my spirit form I saw a lot of remorse in Emily but that could be anything from accidentally stepping on a small animal to planing on blowing up the earth.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Iron Man - Stark Tower -"Actually, convincing me will be pretty easy...I mean, I can't see myself every actually driving any of my cars when I can fly at Mach 8..." He chuckles a bit and takes another sip. "So yeah, knock yourself out, basement floor. Just ask the parking attendant for the keys when you choose one."IC: Whipvine - Enforcer Prison, D.C. -"Up the stairs of vines you all go now..." Ashley said in a rather patronizing matter, beginning to asend the vines herself.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC (Angela Dean)The bridge of plantlife reached Angela's feet; the group of mutants in the basement now had a way to climb up."Second time I've heard it in the last three seconds," Angela replied carelessly. "Benefits of being a precog- you get to hear everything twice. Now get your butts up here before I see everyone shot for the second time; it wasn't fun the first time. You've got eight seconds."

IC: Whipvine - Enforcer Prison, D.C. -"Eight seconds huh?" Ashley asked as she reached the top. "Plenty of time..." With a wave of her power the vines she'd already created began to grow further into the ground below them till they reached where the enforcers would soon be upon them. They'd be walking into a minefield of vines, ready to spring up the moment they put one foot down.

IC: (Lexie: Prototype)'Nice sword there." Lexie had gotten out of the main room and went ot the practice room, and saw Windrider wailing on some target dummies.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: James"Can't leave just yet. Unlike my granddad, enough alcohol does affect me."IC: AlexAlex swayed slightly in his feet, his vision blurring. With everything that had happened, he'd been struggling just to keep himself going. He hadn't slept for almost twenty four hours, he'd been shocked repeatedly, and gone through a roller coaster of emotions.His mind couldn't take it. Without another word, he just went limp, and landed on his shield, a few feet off the ground. He was well and truly unconscious.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Feral (Weapon-X)As Michael smashed his way into the sewer system beneath the base Feral growled and then followed him through the hole, following his scent easily. “You can’t run from me… I’ll sniff you out wherever you go bub!” he yelled, popping up next to him as he slashed at his chest.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X)“Well then.” Kane said. “I have faith in Weapon-X00 scent abilities.” He said deciding not to go down there.IC: Summer-flight (Dorm)Ashlynn laughed as Alaric barged in as he bounced on the bed knocking her papers all over. “You’re such a kid.” She smiled, before pouncing on him and planting a kiss on his lips.IC: NPC Enforcer“Alright time for some more fun.” He said nodding to the Enforcers. Suddenly Julia burst into the room through the ventilation system. The blond Enforcer had his pistol out and he stared at her and her claws. The rest of them had their weapons brandished as well. His hand still hovered over the controls, with how much electricity he’d taken so far Alex would die if he pulled it down again.“Okay.” He said pulling his hand off slowly to show her, he then moved the gun towards her but that was when she took his pistol and shot all of his comrades. He flinched and coughed as she slit his throat, slowly dying as blood dripped down his neck.IC: Ultimate Feral (Prison, DC)John worked on keeping some guards at bay while X-Bones worked. “Faster Bones!” he yelled as he stabbed his claws into the gut of one guard, and then pulled them upwards, cutting upwards through his body and killing him. He felt four bullets blast their way into his backside. Feral growled and whirled around tackling one of the guards and stabbing him through the neck with his claws.Feral walked up behind the other Ultimates and Alex. “We’re not heroes.” He corrected. “Not anymore, we are just a band of mutants trying to survive.” He said.“Wise choice Alex,” Feral said. “Its good to see you… not dead.” He added.“I still feel bad for how I treated you when you first joined the X-Men for stabbing Julia… but I never got around to telling the Alex from my universe that before he died…” Feral said, trying to rid himself of the guilt he carried.He then climbed up the vines and hoisted himself through the hole onto that floor.IC: Beast (Office)“Hey there,” Beast said as he closed the door. He had a stack of beginners reading books under his arm. “I taught John and Ashlynn with these books.” He said smiling as he remembered back to those days.IC: SongbirdAshlynn stood next to Angel looking a bit battered as well; she held a pistol in her hand as well. She sensed the mind of an Enforcer coming down the hall, without looking his way she trained the pistol at him and fired, looking through his eyes as the bullet roared towards his skull until his vision vanished as he died.She sensed Alex’s mind among them. “Good we have him, let’s go.” She said.

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"Nuh uh!" Alaric pouted, kissing her back and then pulling himself into a sitting position, holding Ashlynn's shoulders and massing them gently. "You're the kid between the two of us."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flight"You're not that much older then me." she reminded him smiling. She gasped slightly as he began to massage his shoulder, it felt really good. IC: Ultimate Feral"And... he passes out, great." Feral said as he picked Alex up and then held him in his arms. "Gonna be hard for me to fight holdin' him." he said.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Spirit"In my spirit form I'm invisible, intangible, and can see other peoples emotions and a few other things. It's basically another plane of existence.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI