IC: Alaric (Airport, New York)After about ten minutes, Ric pulled into the airport parking lot and began to cruise around, looking for the Mustang and scanning parking spots lazily until he located the first-generation Mustang that Jean Grey had called her own."There we go. See? Not stolen."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ShadowExcept, the robots didn't short out, because killing a robot designed to kill mutants isn't that simple. Especially since robots are always designed with precautions for power surges.The sphere Jordan launched broke on contact, temporarily obscuring one of the robot's vision. The others fired at Jared. One fired directly at him, another to his left, another to his right, and a fourth just above him. Clearly, these robots were designed to work together.Shadow lunged behind a pile of rubble, narrowly evading gunfire from the rest.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Shawn IC: Slightly misjudging his own relexes ends up being knocked back by the kick. After hitting the ground he rolls backwards and back to his feet. Emily IC: Emily rushes behind Shawn surrounding him. "There is no where for you to go buddy boy!" She says smiling and enjoying herself.Shawn IC: Shawn looks around and smiles "Yeah, trust me I'm not worried." Shawn says confidently.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Summer-flight"Thank god." she said as she sat up and unbuckled her seat-belt before flying into the air and gliding over to the side of the car and opening the door. "Come on I'll follow you, I don't know where the spot is." she smiled before she climbed into the car, putting the key in the ignition and starting the engine. IC: Triblade (Danger Room)Matt had gotten bored of videogames, winning every time did get boring. He just off his X-Box and sighed deciding to go down to the Danger Room to get some training in. Once he was down there he saw that it was already in use from a group of students and fellow X-Men. Matt shrugged and then walked towards the metal doors, they opened, revealing a apocalyptic setting. He stepped into the room pulling off his clothes and revealing his X-Suit beneath, the circle on his chest and each palm glowing red. "Mind if I join?" he grinned, not waiting for an answer as he launched himself forward, rolling out of the way of the robots bullets. He then crouched and unleashed a massive plasma blast from his chest, which surged into one of the robots, melting its armored chest.

Shawn IC: Shawn knowing Tali is the tougher one, attacks Emily first quickly grabbing her leg and pulling it causing her to lose her balance and fall. He then attempts to roundhouse Tali and then using the same turning momentum come back around with a sweeping kick.Emily IC: Emily falls on the ground and quickly rolls to the side and jumps back on her feet.

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: It still doesn't work. Lasers =/= insta-cut.IC: ShadowThe robot Matt attacked, turned to him, melted metal running down its frame. It's turret turned to fire at him, but it was stopped by a bullet to the chest. The robot dropped, the first casualty.Shadow nodded at Matt. "Hello. I'm Shadow."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alaric (Westchester, New York)Alaric and Ashlynn engaged in an impromptu drag race up and down the highway, weaving through traffic and potholes with dangerous precision. The drive seemed to take longer than the one before, due to the couple's distance away from each other, but eventually, nonetheless, Alaric reached a small grove about thirty minutes out from the school; it was once the entrance to a natural park, but the park had closed and now a group of environmentalists took it upon themselves to keep the park a sort of oasis. Not a tree grew out of place, not a bug flitted around the area...it was the closest to a paradise Alaric had ever seen.Ric parked his car and then moved towards the Mustang, gesturing towards the lake with a large smile as he crouched down beside the driver's door and clasped his hands, resting his cheek against his fists and looking out towards the river, visible clearly through the trail."It's about a half-minute's flight time if you want to sleep out by the lake tonight," he suggested.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Please correct me if I am wrong but I could have sworn that Jared cut through the steel Danger room door with his laser beams when Alaric was in there. Are the sentinel's they are fighting made out of something special that the same would not apply? Just wondering.Emily IC: Emily gets back to her feet and notices that Caleb was not too into it and she begins to feel bad for him.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: He did cut through the doors, but it took time. Lasers cut, but not instantly. And they certainly don't drop three armored robots while dodging gunfire in a single post.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Yes, it'd be safe to assume that Sentinels, being machines specially fabricated to kill mutants with powers like Jared's, would be made of something much stronger than the Danger Room doors.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Yeah, I see what you are saying, but maybe he (Jared) was not using his full power when he was cutting that door down, and as for the gunfire thing I am not too sure about Jared's physical ability so I got nothing for that. :P I am use to seeing sentinel's get wiped out in the comics all the time by the regular ol mutants. :PRosalina IC: Rosalina after changing her clothes start fixing her hair. as she ask Tora "what did you do today?"

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Power:Taking advantage of the robots distraction Nat poked his head around the ruble, he quickly pulled his head back seeing the men get closer, he created several double bladed blades and one with a handle.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

OOC: What Tyler says still applies. Even if he wasn't using full power, you don't just insta-kill a robot designed to kill you. Also, he was rolling. Do you have any idea how hard it is to aim anything while rolling?

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Also, logic says that if this is just a low-level simulation not designed to do any lasting harm, and he's using full power, then he has a serious issue, considering it took him a lot longer to get through the Danger Room doors - which were a lot less powerful than Sentinel armor - when Alaric was in real, mortal danger. Why would he use half his power then and all of it now?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I would agree but it happens in the comics all the time! sentinel's almost always get smacked up, As for the rolling thing yeah I get that, I am not disputing the difficulty of the shot. I was just simply throwing an idea of maybe why he destroyed them so easily. That is all.

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: This is different. This is an RPG. We have rules of realism here; in the comics, they play it differently because those guys are supposed to be the main protagonists. Our characters are just that - characters. They can't realistically do the stuff they do in comics. That's why it's treated like such a big accomplishment when a Sentinel dies here.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: They get smacked up yeah but one hitted all the time, not always. He can't one hit three mutant hunting robots while rolling and dodging gunfire.Also everyone please stop posting straight OOC posts. That is against the rules, if your gonna post post some IC as well.IC: Triblade (Danger Room)"Hey I'm Matt." he said as he dodged gun fire. One of the bullets flashed past his arm cutting through his suit and nicking his flesh, cashing some blood to drip from the wound. Matt ignored the pain and ran forward as more bullets were shot at his chest. He unleashed another blast of plasma, turning the bullets into melted slag which still flew at him. He jumped to the ground and rolled forward, the slag missing him and melting the Danger Room floor. He jumped up now closer to the robots, slashing at one with one of his plasma blades, trying to cut it in half. IC: Summer-flightAshlynn smiled and got out of the car. "That sounds nice." she said actually considering sleeping out here tonight. "Did you bring any blankets or quilts, and some food?" she asked him, Wendys had more or less been her breakfast since it had been around 10:00 when she'd eaten.

Edited by Flex Nard

OOC: a quick two cents, wasn't it initially stated that these were battered patchworkbots bearing a resemblance to the sentinels? Doesn't seem to farfetched to me that one or two would get one-shotted, especially since in the preidential battle and the rikers island battle, full power sentinels were getting one-shot killed far more often. I mean, they're cannon fodder. Low level simulated patchwork cannon fodder. That's not all that bad.IC: Nero rolled to the Danger Room observation deck, watching the simulation carry on.OOC: posting from phone. Sorry if post is seriously late.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: SpiritWill stopped beating the bag and looked around, he needed a better target, one that fought back then he thought about the danger room and wondered if he was allowed to use it. Will walked over to the danger room and saw it was already in use.'I guess that means students are allowed to use it.' He thought as he spirited through the door. "Can I join in?" he asked.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Flex Nard I can't find (No OOC: posts only) in the rules.IC: Power:Nat was about to start flinging blades over the ruble hoping they would hit someone when he decided to see if everyone was here so he didn't hit a comrade, he counted everyone he even counted an extra, Nat did not recognize him and did not know why he was here.Nat heard foot steps approaching, he had lengthened the knife to have a long blade and equally long handle, when the steps got close enough Nat swung the handle into the leg tripping him, seeing it was not a comrade he sliced to his shoulder. By now the other men would probably be advancing on the others.Now another one came in it was getting crowded in here.

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

OOC: Kaithas, I have one word for you. Detail. And even if no aiming was involved, aiming is still required. And when one is dizzy from rolling, it is an issue. Furthermore, it doesn't change the fact he has to deal with gunfire that if you find a way to evade it completely, you'd be g-modding. EVen if he got one, it doesn't change anything.IC: ShadowThe blades connected, and the attacker fell, dead.Shadow took aim, and fired at one of the approaching men. Much to her surprise, he dodged at superspeed. "****! THey're mutants."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott had gone right, hoping to sneak behind the guys that had come with the bots. He approched them quietly, and then rushed them when they passed a patch of open ground. Scott raised his sword high, ready to bring it down on someone's neck

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Francesca focused on one of the Sentinel's heads, thinking hard about the substance she wanted it to transform into. She pictured the colour, the powdery nature, the texture. After a few moments the outer surface of the head transmogrified into thermite and started burning in the air, the heat searing away through the innards and the upper torso

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Jared finished his roll, and wrapped his wings around him, taking a few bullets in them. One hit his leg though, and he screamed in pain. He aimed a three second blast, burning through its armor and killing it. He would be slowed down by his injured leg now.IC: Tali tightened her stomach muscles, but still took damage from the kick. She let go of Shawn's leg.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I'll add it now, doesn't matter just try not to do it.EDIT: I wasn't finished reading so I posted that, I was planning on adding IC the whole time. Plus I'm the GM ;D.IC: Beast (Office)"Boy." he said. "With a Y sound at the end not an I." he corrected. Beast then spent another forty minutes or so helping Wild Card understand basic words and sentences with reading. "Now would you like to try some math?" he asked him. IC: Triblade (Danger Room)Matt's eyes gleamed when he saw that the humans were mutants. He unleashed a beam of plasma from his chest towards the super-speed mutant. Suddenly another mutant ran at him shifting his hands into a huge boulder like fist and throwing it at Matt. Matt stumbled back as it glanced off his chest, bruising him. He lashed out with a kick to the mutant's chest and then slashing him across the chest from his plasma blade, leaving a long burn across his chest.

Edited by Flex Nard

Shawn and Emily IC: Shawn uses his newly freed legs to wrap Tali up and pull her in. As he notices Emily he says "Uh oh," and Emily lands a direct hit to Shawn's face. Causing him to let go of Tali and roll over to the side holding his face. Through his hands he says "Dang, you girls play no games...beauty and brawn with these two....go firgure." As he stances up and prepares himself for round 2.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: ShadowWhat the participants of the sim didn't know, was that it was designed to make them fail. There was a timer, and when it reached zero, it reset, and a new wave of enemies appeared. It had reached zero.Shadow was shot from behind by the new robots that appeared, and was removed from the sim. She shrugged, and left the room.OOC: The sim is all NPCs, so you can control them yourselves.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Scott Jackson)The blade hit home, taking out the target, but then the others turned to Scott, and attacked. the boulder fists came rushing, and Scott jumped over him, cutting him along the head as he went over. the speeder was still left, and rushed Scott. He ran right into Scott's blade, cutting himself in half. Then the next wave started. Scott dodge a salvo of gunfire, and took out a sneaky one before it could sink it;s dagger into his back. However, a bigger bot had spawned with this wave, and wasted Scott with it's rocket lanucher

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: TribladeA mutant ran forward unleashing a lighting bolt to Scott's chest and blowing him backwards. He pulled out a sword and charged it with electricity slashing at Matt.Ten more of the mini Sentinel's ran forward, their chest cavities opening and unleashing a torrent of mini missiles at the mutants. Matt dove out of the way as the missiles hit the street around him, exploding and showering him with shrapnel that slashed his flesh. A host of other mutants ran forward, unleashing ranged based attacks at the X-Men.