IC-Morrison:

Silently, as New York City continued to bustle about, the clouds above began to drop something below.

Snow, wisping on down,

Down to the city below,

Coating it gently.

White, a thin blanket,

Covering the city down,

Down below the snow.

Morrison Kawase, better known as Kitsune, shook his head, snow falling from his already snowy-white beard. His ears, tipped with black fur, perked up as he thought he heard something coming, then relaxed again as nothing came near him. He stood, silent as the snow fell, covering the ruins of the place he had recently called home.

The snow falls below,

Bringing purity to death,

Righting the ruins.

He shook his head again, dispelling the thoughts from his mind. Now was no time for poetry.

Or was it? He'd been standing here for a while, just watching, the snow covering him much as it covered the buildings near him. It was only October, but the snows had come early. And so he continued to watch, as the white, powdery snow continued to fall around him.

Snow falls around me,

Never ceasing to amaze,

Pure in its healing.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Zac Zac tried to keep Caleb still and looked at Summer, "Summer what's going on? Why is he freaking out wen more now?!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Feral (Blackbird)

“Liliana my girlfriend… I forget you weren’t with us in Weapon-X,” he said as he motioned to the attractive blonde female next to him.

IC: Summer-flight (Blackbird)

Sort of I’m having trouble remembering everything about that night. Did we really cuddle? She smiled. Anyone looking at them could tell they were having a telepathic conversation from their eyes an their facial expressions.

"Because I'm almost done," she said as she continued to search through his mind with half of her own.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Alaric (Blackbird, Canada)

Definitely cuddled.

IC: Aleksandr (Blackbird, Canada)

The unconscious Aleks' head slumped over onto Matt's shoulder and connected with the blade of Matt's arm. A small stir and a mumbled Russian obscenity could be heard, but nothing else.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Zac and Caleb"I'm kinda freaking out, I've never seen Caleb get so freaked out..." Zac said.In Caleb's mind he screamed, his fear as anger conceded and lashed out, until he finally screamed aloud, "AGGGGHHH!!!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: He can just cover his bike in light and pull it along outside the plane, so is Knight in the blackbird?

IC: Knight

"I don't know why the base blew up, maybe somebody thought it would be more dramatic." Knight told Rage.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Ashley - Blackbird -

Ashley, for whatever reason had the urge to do something, she stuck out her pointing finger and slowly moved it closer and closer to Alek's head until.... -poke-

I'd just been sitting in the Blackbird, sorta drifting off into a daydream until I heard Christine and Matt talking about Jake. "Jake...Jake is dead?" I said, turning my head to Christine. Needless to say I was sad to hear it, Jake had been a good guy.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Error:

"I, uh, don't think that'll work well for you," Alexander said, almost timidly, from a position beside Katherine. How he got there, nobody was really sure, because when they looked, they had all been certain that Alexander had been farther down the alley, and as far as Alexander could remember, he had been, as well.

"What exactly precipitated that comment, may I ask?"

profiles i guess

OOC: Uh I don’t think so I feel like that would take up a lot of energy to float a motorcycle through the air all the way to NYC

IC: Triblade (Blackbird)

Matt chuckled as Aleks head leaned against his arm.

IC: Summer-flight (Blackbird)

As Caleb screamed Ashlynn finally tore away the barrier hiding his own memories from him.

IC: Mimic (Blackbird)

She nodded sadly, “He was my best friend…” she said. “We were doing a mission for Weapon-X at a Hydra Base, they had these weird mutants called Mirrors who could copy our powers… then a massive Mirror tore through the roof, Jake tackled him down into a valley that led deep into the earth, sacrificing himself for us.”

IC: Katherine (NYC)

“I’m hungry and I can hear your heart beating… the blood pumping through your veins,” she said her eyes crimson as she looked upon him.

IC: Zac and CalebCaleb jumped up and started to breath heavily, "Where am i? Zac, what happened? All I remeber is the invasion, Emily betraying us and, and a white room and a scientist, and and,"Zac hugged his brother tightly and began to untie him, "THANK GOD YOU ARE OKAY!!!" "What happened?" Caleb asked,"Long story that you don't remember," Zac said with a chuckle, but left Caleb with a confuse look on his face,

IC: Jace (New York City)

"Jeez, Katherine, you're such a glutton. Leave the kid alone."

IC: Aleksandr (Blackbird)

Aleks stirred, opening his eyes slightly and then tucking into Matt's shoulder some more just to spite Ashley.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

D:<

-poke- ​-poke- ​-poke- ​-poke- ​-poke- ​-poke- ​-poke- ​-poke-

In case you were wondering, she didn't stop.

IC: Windrider - Blackbird -

"I'm sorry to hear that...at least he went down doing something heroic."

IC: Katherine (NYC)

“Can’t a lady splurge a little?” she smiled at Jace before pulling in her fangs.

“Uh…” Matt said as Aleks tucked into his shoulder. “Christine is on the other side of you,” he grinned. “When you texted me you never told me you had your eyes on a girl, hypocrite.” he said with a charming grin.

“Yeah…” she nodded tears spilling down her cheeks.

“Poor choice of words bub, oh he went down all right, probably to the center of the earth.” he grinned, then glanced at Christine. “Sorry,” he said afraid he’d been tasteless

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)

"You're a dick."

"I...wha?" Aleks mumbled groggily, poking Ashley back once in the forehead as he pushed himself off Matt's shoulder. The thief's hair was ruffled from where Christine had grabbed it and Matt's shoulder had tossed it.

"The benefits of eating healthy are numerous, Katherine. Never forget that."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ashley let out a squeal, as if she couldn't of fathomed the idea that she'd actually get poked back. D:
"Your grades from Clown School just came in, you got an F." I said dryly to John.
Edited by Snelly Bieber

“I learned from the best,” he said looking at Dallas.

He turned back to Nathan, "I hate clowns," he growled. It was true in forth grade he'd almost stabbed a clown during a fair.

“Sorry about punching you,” she blushed as Aleks stirred.

IC: Beast (Blackbird)

“We are almost back to the institute,” he reported from the pilot’s seat.

IC: White Queen (NYC)

“I suppose you’re right.” she said to Jace. “Consider yourself lucky human,”

"Oh, err...it's no problem. I probably would have punched me, too, under the...ow."

"There you go, Katherine. That wasn't so bad, was it? Just for that, I'll treat you tonight. Name anything you want in the entire world, and I'll get it for you."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

“I want you,” she said winking at him.

“I couldn’t leave you there… the place was exploding everyone was gone or dead.”

IC: Romulus (Canadian Wilderness)

“We are done here, follow me to my chopper.” he said before walking through the snow towards it.

"Yeah clowns are kinda ugly and creepy. But I bet you blended right in their school." I knew I probably shouldn't off been running my mouth but I couldn't help myself.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

OOC: I said I would update a few of my profiles, and here's Energlade's updated one.

Name: Jared JadestoneCodename: EnergladeAge: 21Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPower: Light absorption and redirection. Basically, he can absorb all forms of light (ultraviolet, infrared, etc) and redirect it into a laser, always of green light. Infared makes less light, ultraviolet more. Two leave feathered wings are on his back, acting like a solar panel when he unfurls them. As well as mitochondria, he has chloroplasts in his cells, letting him absorb light for food. Increased resistance to animal poisons and chemicals.Appearance: About 6ft tall. Not a behemoth when it comes to muscle, but is pretty muscular. Green eyes, short blonde hair that is almost always unkempt. Usually wears brown longer than knee length shorts and a forest green shirt tucked in with a pair of grey tennis shoes he is weirdly fond of. Very handsome, his chlorophyll has changed to a normal pigment color.Skills: Very accurate with his light blasts, above average hand to hand fighter. Is a great climber, as well as having good, but not superhuman, night vision. Above average intelligence.Personality: Jared is not serious generally, cracking jokes when he gets the chance. He doesn't care much for trends, and that is reflected in the fact that his basic clothing hasn't changed since he was 15. Is a flirt sometimes, but is actually rather shy when it comes to girls. He is friendly to just about everyone he meets, except on the field of battle. He isn't quick to trust, but once you are a close friend he won't split quickly. Very easy going normally. His brooding personality has vanished with the change back to human. Weird affinity for plants. Relaxes the most in gardens.Weakness: Dark, cold places. In those he cannot use his powers nearly as much, and he starts feeling really hungry, though he may have eaten two minutes before. Phytokinetics, like Vinewhip, can make him pause. While he can resist, it makes him hesitate and move slower than normal. Herbicides hurt him more than a regular person.

IC: Nick nodded. "Okay, let's rock."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zac, Caleb, Hannah and AbiZac and Caleb then both embraced in a big hug, as were joined by Hannah and Abi. It was at that point Zac remembered,"Oh yes that's right!" Abi your birthday is coming up!" Zac stated,

IC: Earl

Earl cocked his head at the two vampires.

"Y'know," he said, "I'm right here. And, if you don't mind, I would really appreciate it if you saved the...uh...fraternizing for when you two are alone."

His gaze turned to Error.

"Why are you still here? Please leave."

He waved his hand dismissively, as if shooing away a fly.

67tlbk.png

OOC: I know, maybe he can get Darkfang to teleport back and get it.

IC: Spirit

Will was looking at all the new mutants on the Blackbird. He spotted Liam and got a weird, almost familiar feeling from him so he decided to see what was up."Hi, I'm Will." He said reaching over to shake his hand.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Now comfortably aboard the blackbird, Adrian sighed as he slumped into his seat. It was nice to see the whole family back together, the way it should be. Seemed like all was going to be well.

---

Nero, on the other hand, felt odd. The blackbird was oddly... Constricting. Nero felt hyper. And he was also seriously not enjoying the feeling of being in the air. Nero's foot twitched nervously as he stared out of the front window, a fact that escaped his notice...

---

A few seats down, Spencer stared at the back of the seat ahead of him, stressing rather hard. "Why do I keep freezing..." He muttered to himself.

---

Legion had not answered Romulus, his silent following of Romulus answer enough. If this man was claiming to be the Weapon X benefactor, Legion ad no reason to believe otherwise... Or perhaps he simply wanted something to truly believe in. Either way, Where Romulus went, Legion would follow.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Chris Marie:

Chris didn't feel like talking. More aptly putting it, almost the second he'd sat down in a seat, he was fast asleep.

IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:

He'd been following the blackbird for some time now. Watching, waiting. He needed to get to Ashlynn. As much as he hated it, she would be the only one who could help him.

You still didn't have to do this.

No. It was his fault. Since the deviation wont help, it would be my job.

When-I-get-control-of-my-body-again-I-will-

What? Do what? I dare you. Second we find Ashlynn, you're going right back where you came from, monster.

IC: Rapture:

Avoiding yawning, she hopped onto said helicopter.

IC: Aether:

"Sorry about that, but I was trying to end the fight... They wont charge me for that... Right?"

IC: Molotov:

"What was that!?" He complained to himself after said explosion. He'd been thrown into the snow, and currently was trying to avoid freezing himself to death. He created a small bit of fire that danced around him, warming him up while avoiding to set anything on fire.

A few minutes of walking later, and he exited the tree-line looking at the ruined Weapon-X base.

"SHIELD Command," He said into his communications device, "This is Agent Molotov. The Weapon-X base has been destroyed."

He saw the Draconic monster flying away from the base, mostly unscathed, and saw the blackbird taking off and flying away.

"I have a feeling that I know who did it too."

IC-Error:

"Nah, you guys are interesting," Alexander said, shrugging. "At risk to my body, I'm probably going to follow you around and see what all mental defects you have. Seems like fun." He nodded to Katherine, slightly.

"This one appears to be a cannibal, and judging from the enlarged canines I saw, possibly something that could prove the old legends of vampires true. Assuming she isn't the only one, of course."

He looked over at Earl again, his eyes completely serious. "You seem somewhat arrogant, and easily made uncomfortable by the thought of any contact beyond the platonic. I also feel like you're the leader of this group of...now four right here, though I could possibly be wrong. Maybe your grip is slipping, or you weren't leader at all. I'll leave you to explain that one." He shrugged, then turned to Jace.

"Then we've got the one who appears to be the true alpha male. Doesn't seem to be in the lead at the moment, though that might just be because he doesn't want to be." He turned back to Earl, again.

"Do you feel threatened by him?"

profiles i guess

OOC: Yeah I guess that could happen

SNIKT. Feral’s claws were out and he lunged for Nathan, “Give me one reason why I shouldn’t gut you, your nothing but Brotherhood trash, you’re lucky that we even let you hitch a ride bub,”

She giggled and moved over by Jace before turning to Earl. She stuck her tongue out at him, “Fine,” she sighed.

“Ahem,” she said to Error. “Yes I am a vampire, and me and Jace here are leaders, actually we outrank Earl.” she grinned. “We are the respective White Queen and King, while he is a simple, actually I forget what rank you even are Earl.”

“This kid is entertaining, why don’t we let him follow us around? What is your name?” she asked him.

“You don’t have to stay at the institute… I just didn’t want you to stay there, alone.”

IC: Liam (Blackbird)

“Liam,” he said with an odd glint in his eyes.

“I’m John and Liliana’s son,” he said as if that was a completely normal thing.

“WHAT?” Matt said turning to Liam.

IC: Romulus

The ancient mutant soon walked to a clearing where a single black helicopter sat. A few armed Hellfire guards sat inside, wearing the usual Hellfire emotionless masks. Romulus climbed inside and into one of the seats. It seems Jean’s daughter is following in her footsteps… and so soon too… I should tell Shaw about this. He mused.

IC: Nick Fury

“Hmm… looks like someone did our job for us, Weapon-X was a threat.” he said. “Do you know who did it?” he asked.

IC: Zac"But first...we need to need repair the mansion for the damage that was done....and maybe hold off on the parties for a while," Zac said with a chuckle and stood up to walk around,OOC: Zac open for interaction.And is pantheon still doing their current mission or what?

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)

"John, take a ****ing joke, Broseidon!" Dallas yelled, grabbing him by the elbows and pulling him back into his seat. "Let the dude talk his **** all he wants. When he gets off at Westchester, get him back then. I don't care. But give it a break right now."

"Christine. I understand," Aleks said, rolling his eyes and containing a chuckle.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Earl

For less than a second, scales covered Earl's face, as if he was about to transform.

"I suppose we could let him tag along," he said, "but it's up to Shaw if he'll be allowed to stay with us."

That cretin is lucky I'm exhausted right now, he thought as he turned on his heel and continued to saunter down the alleyway. The Hellfire Mansion was just ahead.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

Yeah I probably shouldn't of said that, ah well. I should have know this wasn't going to work out, they would never accept me as an X-men. "Well, first of all, I'm not with the Brotherhood anymore. Secondly, I am Lilliana's cousin, which is the whole reason why I even came here in the first place." I wasn't too worried about John actually trying to gut me, but I had my hand on the hilt of my katana, just in case.

Krystal noticed the tension between me and John, and barked at us, trying to tell us to cut it out most likely.

IC: ZanebonoZanebono sat in the cockpit area next to Athena/Natalie, "Awkward mission huh?"

IC: Ezekiel (Blackbird)

He had been quietly sitting for quite some time. Ezekiel did that a lot. He would sit and listen to every single conversation around him, analyzing it and thinking about it. If he was in a vehicle, he would sometimes mentally scan its contents, seeing if he could multitask. So far, he's been successful, even with the Blackbird.

"Well," he said, nodding at Windrider, "If he helped us, and is willing to abandon his allies to spend hours with us on a plane, then I'm fine with him joining us. Ex-Brotherhood, or not."

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2