IC: ZacZc heard the announcement and nodded at Dawn, "Anyway of getting out of this place?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Well, the lyrics will change in a bit. Let's face it: I'm not musically inclined. His last words will be somewhat better. Saving next Dante post until I have more time.

IC: Nick's legs changed back and he looked at the others. "Huh. I'm not so much inclined to join up with the leader of those that held me for three years, but that sounds like a sweet deal."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: James

"I'm fine." James protested, weakly trying to pull his arm off of Erin's shoulder. His friend, however, had a firmer grip than James had for a pull. "Just have to walk it off."

"I mean, what's a few bullets? Or a sword? Or a few- What is the standard measurement for blood, anyway? A pint? A liter? A sippy cup? Anyway, a few of those."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Does Nick have a healing factor?

IC: Romulus (Weapon-X Facility)

“Oh I was not responsible for that, in fact I haven’t been involved with Weapon-X for some time,” he said.

“My interests were purely of that of my descendants, the Lupine mutants,” he said the wind blowing his long white and grey mane around. The cold didn’t seem to bother Romulus at all event though he was shirtless.

“If you accept then follow me, I need to hunt down my son…” he said before sniffing the air.

IC: Triblade (Weapon-X Facility)

Matt picked up Ashley and then ran away from the base.

IC: Beast (Weapon-X Facility)

“Everyone get out of the way!”

IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility)

Jeremy grabbed the nearest ally around him, which happened to be Krystal and teleported them away.

IC: Stranger (Times Square)

“We can’t afford to loose our captain, even if he is stubborn,” Ares said as blue circles of runes appeared around his hands as he transformed the material around Jame’s wounds into bandages.

IC: Zac"I wanted to make a big exit but this is a bit much y'know?" Zac said with a chuckle as e ran from the building with Caleb on his shoulders and Dawn beside him, "But shouldn't Dante try to escape? Or did I miss something?""And is everyone out of the base?" Dawn asked,

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: I would have Legion join up with Romulus, but I don't know how to have Legion come across him without metagaming.

IC: Siegfried sighed with relief as the mecha took off, his subordinates following suit. Honestly, the idea of fighting the giant mecha was not something Siegfried had been looking forward to. While he had no doubt about his ability to face off against the thing, he als had little doubt that the collateral simply would not be worth it. Plus, by all rights, they should be on the same side. It puzzled Siegfried sometimes how simple prejudice could stand in the way of doing the right thing so easily.

---

Adrian sprinted away from the base, carrying as many injured or tired mutants as possible, including Nero who was tired, and would have taken too long to shift forms. Not too far ahead was Spencer, also helping a couple of stragglers on each shoulder.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Yes, Nick does. Also, Dante can't try to escape because he's trying to contain the blast. Otherwise far more than the base will get destroyed.

IC: Nick nodded. "What do you guys think?"

IC: Jared swore and started to run, picking up Tali as he went by, while she yelled in protest. He could run much farther than most because he made his own energy.

OOC: Dante post in about 15-20 mins, I reckon.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Its find Advent they are in the woods anyway, perhaps he sent Legion a telepathic message to join him and his location?

In that case wouldn’t Nick be a Lupine mutant too? Just with the extra ability of some electricity on his hands and taking on animal aspects.

IC: Romulus (Canadian Wilderness)

He waited for them to discuss while he then sent out a telepathic message to one of his surviving loyal weapons.

This is Romulus, founder of Weapon-X, I require your services. He said before transmitting him a few of his memories so he’d know how to get there.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Zac Zac ran away and saw his sisters running away from te building, at least they were okay,"I could stay Beast! I can help contain the blast!" Zac said to beast as he ran next to him.

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -

Ashley hadn't expected Matt to pick her up and carry her off, and despite the potential danger they were all in her cheeks reddened.

Krystal seemed a bit bewildered at the sudden change of location, but one look at Darkfang and she realized what had happened.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC KnowerThe appearance of the Enforcer mech had put me on edge, nearly to the point of losing it.Had that gone any further I would have been screaming behind a piece of rubble. Thankfully, it left peacefully. I lowered my carbine and looked at Natalie. "What now?" I asked. "In effect, the mission failed, and I think there was some friendly fire as well." I looked over at JamesIC MachinexWell that was over. I flew back up to my office.

OOC: Herpaderp. U. Card's physical mother (Rogue) is dead in that timeline, but he's not interested in bringing her back. There's this magical legal process called adoption, and this story thing that I learned about in third grade that I'm using now called a plot-twist. Now to think about it, I probably should've done this earlier. Although, saving it to now gives the whole 'omgplottwist' feel. It's a good feeling. Up there with the feeling you get while drinking warm coco and tea.

IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:

"Because," He replied, "It's not my actual mother I'm doing this for. It's the mother that adopted me, cared for me, and got stuck in my head when a certain... Unstable Telepath decided to try and control my life."

IC: Rapture:

The Telepath had picked up on Romulus' message, and in a few minutes was there, watching him carefully.

"Founder- Eh? Well then. We have plenty to discuss."

IC: Molotov:

Above the Weapon-X base, Molotov looked down, getting a nice bird's eye view of the base.

"Looks like someone did a number on that place," he murmured, taking control of the plane and maneuvering it to a empty patch of ground some distance away from the base.

IC: Aether:

"You know, whoever the guy was in the really big robot, he should be fired for trying to kill his own team," He said, looking around for a moment before realizing that it was now dark, "Oh ! My parents are probably wondering where the heck I am!"

IC: Chris Marie:

Chris had followed the rest of the X-men to where they had met up after running away from the possibly exploding base. He wasn't exactly sure what was going on. Again.

IC: (Scott)

With the alarms blaring, Scott sheathed his katana and ran out of the base ,and right on to the Blackbird with everyone else.

(Sarah,Sam)

"An assassin doesn't forget the man who gave him his first job. I will gladly join the Hellfire Club." Sam remembered most of his first kill, including the the fact that The Hellfire Club had given it.

"I have no where else to go, so I'm in. Nick?" Sarah was a little worried about this, then thought nothing of it. This was all she had now.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: Not all of them, but most of them are.

IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)

“I see,” he said as he continued to work shaping her features to what he’d seen in the program.

“Now it’s the fun part,” he said as he activated the cloning tank, the green liquid began to light up as matter formed in the center, rapidly changing as it transformed into a fetus, it was on accelerated growth, soon it was already a one year old baby it continued to morph, now a toddler.

“Hmm… the base’s power seems to be affected I’m going to need more…” he said. His hands flew forward as he began unleashing lighting into the tank, “More power!” he cackled the lighting reflecting in his circular glasses.

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)

Christine dragged Aleks away from the base before running to Chris,“I didn’t go with them, I stayed for you,” she told him.

“Yes we gave you your first contract… and there will be more if you join us,” he smiled. He turned to the blue-scaled Rapture. “I was hoping you’d arrive,” he grinned.

“It seems we do, yes.”

IC: Showstopper (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Wait. Wait. Everyone stop a second," Dallas said a bit unnecessarily, as he had frozen time anyway to cope with what he'd just heard. "Did you just say...the Phalanx...the creatures we're fighting to destroy...took one of my Top 5 celebrity crushes?"

A fist balled. A tear rolled down Dallas's face. Time picked up again, and instantly, Alex was grabbed by the bicep and dragged along.

"COME ON, HOWLETT. WE'RE SAVING MY FUTURE WIFE. NOW."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Zac "Beast Dante isn't a X-men, he doesn't need to do this I can control fire I can stay and help!" Zac said, "But your right, we can't stay..."

OOC: Hmm, I have an idea for a Hellfire character. Spots still open?

IC: "What in the name of the Hulk's purple pants are those for?" X-Bones asked as the alarms started blaring, "What did they do to the base?"

Alec started skedaddling from his position in the Weapon X base. He had a feeling that, since he'd been trying to overload the reactor for a while now, this was partly his fault

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Of course there are

IC: Ultimate Feral (Weapon-X Facility)

“Come on we got to go,” he said grabbing Ultimate Shadow’s hand and leading her through the hallways towards Cerebro.

“I can’t believe we are finally going back,”

"I hardly think you will survive an explosion as powerful as this, besides you are a X-Man which means I must protect you, don't make Dante's Sacrifice in vain."

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Zac"I know I know, but X-men protect people," Zac said as they kept running,"Zac please shut up! Just do what Beast says, he is your leader right?""Yea, but he is also the principle," Zac said to Dawn,

IC: Alaric (Blackbird, Canada)

While Ashlynn moved into the Blackbird, Alaric stood and stared at Hank as his girlfriend gave him a quick hug and then sauntered into the Blackbird. The teacher and headmaster stood for a second, neither speaking, before Alaric's dark eyes began to glisten with the threat of tears, and he finally coughed, clearing his throat to speak.

"I, errrr...I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner, Hank," he said, in the same respectful tone he reserved solely for Beast. "I tried to, but...circumstance. You understand?"

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Christine, stop, what are you doing?"

Christine turned around to explain that she was helping him out, since he was still too tired to walk right, but the dashing Russian stopped her in her tracks and spun her around.

"I can't go with you."

IC: Jace (New York City)

"God, Katherine, that was amazing," he sighed contentedly as his sire leaned into his shoulder; the White King and Queen strolled leisurely behind Earl, Jace helping support the still adrenaline-filled Katherine. "I haven't snapped a neck like that in years."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Silently, Legion slipped into the clearing he had been summoned to. Legion had been completely unaware of there being higher-ups in Weapon-X. For someone to make such a claim, they would either have to be telling the truth, or quite confident in their ability to lie.

Legion would find out either way.

Upon seeing the people who had gathered, he was certain that the hulking man standing half naked in the cold was the man who had summoned him. He was also certain that the man was quite aware that Legion had arrived.

"Exactly what services do you require?"

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Go ahead and have him run in there if you want him to die just saying, rubble will collapse on him and whatnot.

“I won’t let you throw your life away! Besides you still have your collar on!” he yelled as he ran onto the Blackbird heading for the pilot seat.

Beast nodded, “I’m glad that you are okay, Hank.” Beast said. “There is someone looking for you,”

“What are you saying! You have to come!” she shouted, tears running down her cheeks. "There is nothing left here!"

IC: Feral, Liam (Weapon-X Facility)

“We need to get out of here,” he said as he suddenly grabbed the sobbing Liliana in his arms and ran them both onto the Blackbird, Liam following on his heels.

“Come on!” she shouted to Nathan.

IC: Katherine (NYC)

“Yes my Jace, killing is much more enjoyable when you are around,”

“You’re loyalty,” Romulus said to Legion. “You were one of the truly loyal Weapons within Weapon-X, and you are powerful Legion. As the founder of Weapon-X that means you must follow me orders,” he said.

IC: Zac Zac pulled Dawn and his sisters in, and Carried Caleb as well into the Blackbird, "Can't wait to get this d*** collar off..." Zac stated, "But we also need to get my brother's memory back..."

"There's nothing for me in Westchester, either. It's the same ****, different climate."

IC: Alaric (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Listen, if it's John, tell him--"

Alaric turned to check on the argument with Christine and Aleks and saw a man approaching, tall, blonde, handsome - he looked about Ric's age physically, but something in the eyes spoke of a weariness you wouldn't even expect out of a man who had lived centuries. Ric recognized him instantly, even as Angel took a second to examine the facial structure, the gait, and the voice of the other man before realizing who he was.

"Warren?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)

“I can try to help with that,” she told Zac.

Ashlynn’s eyes followed Ric’s, “Oh my god,” she said covering her mouth. It couldn’t be, Ric’s dad was dead. Her mother had killed him.

“I’ll be there…” she said her lashes brimmed with tears. “Please Aleks, I don’t want to loose you.”

IC: Triblade (Weapon-X Facility)

Matt continued to run his deep brown eyes hard as he carried Ashley, he then ran up the ramp into the Blackbird. "We made it," he sighed with relief.

IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility)

The blue furred mutant then teleported them both onto the Blackbird. "So this is the legendary Blackbird," he said looking around with awe.

Ic: Zac "With what? My collar or Caleb's memory?" Zac asked Summer, IC: Zanebono"Athena, wanna listen to him or should we go?" Zanebono asked,

IC: Angel (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Hi, Alaric."

Warren bit his lip as he took another step towards his son; both of them seemed unsure of whether they should make a move, but in that odd, almost telepathic connection fathers and sons have, both leaped forward into a giant hug at once, almost taking off - without the use of their wings - and grabbing each other in a monster embrace. Alaric's laugh was choked, caught beneath layers of tears, while Warren's was boisterous, the laugh of a playboy, but slightly raw, as though it hadn't been used in an extremely long time.

Warren turned to see a woman - Jesus, she looked just like Jean - standing on the ramp of the Blackbird, eyes glistening with tears as she watched the reunion. She was Scott and Jean's kid. Ashlynn. She had to be.

"Are you two...dating?" Warren asked, the old, mischievous light entering his eyes again as Alaric blushed and looked away, muttering something incomprehensible; Warren laid joking punches into his son's abdomen repeatedly, laughing back before pulling out of his hug. The two looked almost like brothers, instead of father and son; the years had been remarkably kind to Warren, almost miraculously so. "Are you dating, Ric? Huh? Huh?"

"Ashlynn, errr...you've met my father, Warren. Dad, you remember Ashlynn Summers? The little redheaded girl that used to run around the mansion--"

"That used to beat your *** at hide and seek. Yea."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flight (Blackbird)

“With his memory…” she trailed off still watching Warren as he approached. She smiled at Warren, “Hello, I do remember you too faintly,” she said smiling at Warren.

“And yes me and Ric are together,” she blushed looking down.

IC: Triblade (Blackbird)

“I got the collar,” he said before summoning a plasma blade and carefully slicing through the collar in two places, so a big chunk fell off and the collar next, the ends of the collar glowing from being cut through by the blade. He then pulled the plasma back into his palm, “There,” he said.

IC: Ultimate Feral, Songbird (Weapon-X Facility)

John ran up to X-Bones and the others, “We need to go now!” he yelled.

“Everyone grab onto me!” Ashlynn yelled as she pulled the Cerebro helmet down onto her head.

IC: Knight

Knight started making walls of light in between the base and the remaining mutants, right now they were intangible but he set up his power so that when it exploded the light from the blast would strengthen the walls and turn them solid, then he summoned the Solar Cycle and drove to the Blackbird.

OOC: Constructman, did Rage go with the brotherhood?

IC: Spirit

Will flew through the halls looking for anyone still in the base.

OOC: Is anyone still in the base?

IC: Smith

Joe sat on the Brotherhood chopper looking around nervously, wondering if anyone would recognise him as a Weapon-X soldier.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Zac "So how can you restore Caleb's memory?" Zac asked as he placed Caleb down while he was still tied up in ropes, "Hehe, Dawn and I had to tie him up so he wouldn't try to punch or run away,"

OOC: I’d think not since Rage betrayed the Brotherhood before

Only people in the base are the Ultimates who are about to punch through to their reality, and Novocain and Wild Card who are doing their thing.

IC: Summer-flight (Blackbird)

“With my telepathic powers, I can delve into his mind and try to pry through the block they placed inside it and restore his memories.”

IC: Warren (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Well, we can all play catchup back in Westchester, but for now, I believe one of you mentioned something about, and I quote, a mega ****ing explosion, so I'm going to embrace that most sacred concept of getting the heII outta Dodge. Anyone else down?" he asked, taking Ric in a headlock. Alaric lifted his father up by the waist and moved like a defensive lineman, sending both mutants crashing over the Blackbird ramp.

Alaric saw little mini flying Ashlynn's buzzing around his head as his thoughts spun and his girlfriend looked over his head in concern, and despite himself, he grinned hazily.

"Uh...hai, Ash..."

Aleks didn't seem to know how to reply to this, standing quietly, awkwardly, avoiding Christine's teary gaze.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Anyone left in the medical ward, Flex directly told me to blow it up. Everyone else in the base has a 50 50 chance. I hate cleaning garages...

IC: Nick's mind and body ached for another fight. "I'm game."

IC: Jared had hauled a silently crying Tali onto the ship.

IC: "But February made me shiver, with every paper I'd deliver."

The reactor's movement sped up as Dante poured his very soul and lifeforce into it. Despite the excruciating pain his voice held strong, hitting each note perfectly.

"Bad news on the doorstep- I couldn't take one more step."

The sonic hero had realized that all those other times, playing the Inferno, playing with Robbing the Foxes- It had all just led up to this. None of it mattered.

"I can't remember if I cried when I heard about his widowed bride. Something touched me deep inside-"

The reactor stopped moving.

"The day the music died."

It had taken the shape of a massive shield around the reaction. The explosion was gonna be too strong and get through it, likely burning up the medical ward nearby as well as a major chunk of the base. The reactor room itself... Dante collapsed, speaking into the PA system. Even if the shield stopped the explosion, which was next to impossible, he had used his own life as fuel. His voice was weak.

"You guys have been a great audience. It was great rocking with you."

There was a blinding light in the reactor room.

OOC: Everyone, reactor went boom. Flex, Dante is dead.

Natalie IC as soon as I catch up.

Yes, I know I said lyrics were changing. But I have half an hour with a keyboard every day. Too little time.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: BEST. DEATH. EVER. BEST. SONG EVER.IC: Zac"Alright, mind doing it no-" Zac said but then turned and saw the explosion, "...them good ol' boys were drinking whiskey and rye, singing this will be the day that I die... this will be the day that I die...""Oh my god..." Dawn said with her hands over her mouth,

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

OOC: Alright, Hellfire character then.

Name: Song An-ShuoCodename: MakeoverAge: 35Gender: FemaleFaction: Hellfire ClubPower(S): Powerful telepath. Specialises in meddling with the subconscious parts of the human mind. A side-effect of this is that it gives her psychic control of her own cells (and only her own cells), allowing her to do things like change the colour of her hair or force her fingernails to grow into talonsAppearance: An hour-glass figure, long of leg and hair, though for the record, this probably isn't her original look. At some point in her past she received some fairly hefty facial wounds to the left side of her face, and given her psychic cellular control is no substitute for a real healing factor she's been left with a nasty-looking web of scars. When 'working' she wears a nuo dance mask to cover them, insisting its more to give herself anonymity than vanityWeapons: The gloves of what she calls her 'worksuit' have fore-arm length blades fixed to the index fingersSkills: A trained psychologist, so excellent at reading the inner workings of people's minds even without telepathyPersonality: Cold and business-like. Song doesn't indulge herself in idle frivolities, she just gets the job doneWeakness: Over-confidence in her own talentsBio: With SHIELD being seen as a very Americanised organisation despite being supposedly under the United Nation's charter, China sought to create its own version. The "Bureau for Extranormal Defence" required a different set of skills to its counterpart, as it focused far more on smoke-and-mirrors tactics than the comparatively cowboy antics of SHIELD. And to instil these skills they had Song. Combining brainwashing techniques with her telepathy she could plant the talent to hack a mainframe so deep in your head you'd forget you'd ever not known, or force-feed a mind the info to become the best fighter on the planet. The downside was that if you got caught you'd have the inexplicable urge to kill yourself. Or your entire mind might blank out, leaving you a vegetable. When the UN (and SHIELD itself) caught wind of this the whole organisation was forced to shut down and the Chinese government went about systematically eliminating any trace of it ever existing. Fearing an assassin in her future, Song quietly disappeared, moving to the one place she knew she'd be safest: America. Naturally she didn't go unnoticed for long by the unsavoury elements in the country and chose as her new employer the Hellfire Club. She was put in the "White Rabbit Division", so called because it provided high-profile distractions to make heroes late for a very important date, such as interfering in a more subtle scheme the Club was running. She'd have some poor schmuck pulled off the streets, give his brain a complete remodel, and then release him, or potentially a whole gang of other unlucky chumps, to rob a bank or cause some property damage to get the attention of heroes and draw them where the Club wanted. The brainwashed stooges were expendable and had complete deniability, with no idea of what they were doing, perfect little decoys.

The backseat she took meant she escaped the devastation caused by Phoenix and could remain unseen and unlooked for in the intervening years. Now the Club is resurfacing, so is she, eager to retake her seat as one of the Club's White Rooks (the joke being that her decoys are straight-line problems compared to the curved lines taken by the other members of the Club)

7AOYGDJ.jpg