IC: Ezekiel (Weapon X Compound)

Ezekiel wasn't sure about what happened, but he began to piece the events together based on what everyone around him was saying. He nodded as he thought that he would have to be briefed, if anything, just in case he missed something important. He then walked up to Matt, and whispered.

"So, what now?"

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: What a lot of people didn't realise when they thought about plantlife was that it was very very strong. Probably because it moved at a rate so slow humans couldn't spot it. But nevertheless that inexorable and irresistible strength was there. Plants could change the course of rivers or topple mighty mountains.

Which was why X-Bones had picked Vinewhip to force open some tricky doors. Those bulkheads never stood a chance.

They forced their way deeper into the base, heading for Cerebro. Hopefully one of the other Ultimates had remembered to fetch Alex like X-Bones had asked

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: LibertyNoel nodded at Howard's comment, turning once again to Ares. "Neither do I. First off we are team mates...so attacking each other is forbidden." She growled. "I am severely disappointed in you because there was absolutely no reason for you to do this! Plus you trespassed." She then looked at Howard. "And you...you shouldn't have even responded with any force, could've ruined my home." Noel stood with her hands on her hips, now staring at the two men.

IC: Showstopper (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Hey, mate, our universe isn't all bad," Dallas could be heard saying to someone from behind X-Bones. "I mean, we still have New Orleans. Mardi Gras. Say what you will about us, but at least we'll always have Bourbon Street."

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Shoot."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Still no Liliana post?

Manuel has been inactive because Basilisk is busy with his SW RP.

IC: Liam (Weapon-X Facility)

“At least you weren’t programmed with murderous tendencies,”

IC: Triblade (weapon-X Facility)

“Make me,” he said jokingly; then he kissed her again. “Alright you win.”

Matt then turned to Ezekiel as he walked up, “Well it seems everyone is just reuniting before we climb onto the Blackbird and head back to the institute,” he said. “The battle’s over we won.”

IC: Quicksilver (Weapon-X Facility)

Pietro nodded, “I will allow it,” he said. The man seemed to be one of the Weapon-X grunts; he was probably turned into a mutant now. As long as he wasn’t human Pietro would give him a ride.

IC: Songbird (Weapon-X Facility)

Alex, X-Bones wants your help with something inside. She sent Alex as she followed behind X-Bones and Vinewhip.

IC: Stranger (Noel’s Apartment)

“I know I don’t know what came over me… it’s been a long day, no hard feelings Stark.” he said.

“Trespassed? What happened to me being allowed to crash here? I thought that generally meant I could come and go… and Noel I’m your best friend,” he said looking up at her his grey eyes troubled. He waved his hand forming a spell as suddenly the wall he and Howard had damaged in their exchanged repaired itself.

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)

“I’m not sure if I should go with the Brotherhood… or go with my brother Chris and the X-Men,” she said. “What do you think I should do?”

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Any of my characters that were at the Weapon-X battle because I'm too lazy to remember, Ultimate Julia and Zack, Jaws, Earl

The crowd of mutants outside the complex grew slightly larger as a few others joined them.

Ultimate Julia and Zack appeared near X-Bones.

"Anything we can help you with, boss-man?" Zack asked.

Jaws found a medical room (probably one that had once belonged to Novocain) and placed the girl onto a cot.

"Yeah, some help would be nice."

Reptilian continued his rampage, smashing people, objects, and buildings alike.

OOC: Really? Nobody's going to try and stop a giant lizard monster rampaging across Times Square?

67tlbk.png

OOC: Wait there are two Zack’s right? What has the non Ultimate one been doing since the hotel :P

Please stop posting straight OOC posts Constructman this is your first warning for the offense.

IC: Katherine (Times Square)

Katherine flew forward with surprising speed as she slit the throat of an civilian with her knife, she then ran behind another man and stabbed her hand through his chest before wrenching out his spine.

“This is fun!” she called to Earl.

IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)

Still trapped behind a large amount of items the mad doctor fell limp and acted dead as Jaws entered his medical bay.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Windrider - Weapon X Facility -

"Sorry to hear that...but hey, at least the one responsible for that is dead." I said, referring to Novocain.

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -

Ashley giggled as Matt kissed her again, "I think I could get used to this." She said before giving him a hug.

IC: Howard - Noel's House -

Howard bit his lip. "Sorry...my natural reaction to being attacked is to fight back."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: LibertyNoel nodded. "And yea by crash I mean ask first." She said defensively. "But I'm not sure if I want someone who bursts in and attacks my friends to crash here." Noel then looked at Howard. "It's okay. I understand..." She then went into her room, a coat pulled over her. "I'm going out...I need to get away."IC: IcitineLilliana stared at John before looking away. She began to sob, not believing Daken was dead. She collapsed on the ground, her shoulders shaking as she sobbed.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: James

"Yeah, you do that Br-" James stopped short, as he glanced out the window, looking toward Times Square far below. There was what appeared to be a giant lizard running rampant through the square, throwing cars, and generally causing havoc. "Brando? I'm going to have to call you back."

The supersoldier hung up, even as he tore off his shirt, and replaced it with that of his costume. In one movement, he grabbed his shield from where it leaned on the wall, and broke into a run.******************************************************************************************

"Oi, Lizard-breath!" A shout rang out from behind the reptile-like attacker, even as a shield spun through the air toward the mutant's back.

"Go crawl your scaly *** back to Tokyo!"

OOC: Zyke, request for attacker granted. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Stranger (Noel’s Apartment)

“I did ask earlier and you said yes,” he said watching her. “I’m sorry for attacking him okay? I was shot today… I’m not acting myself,” he said.

“If that’s what you really want…” he said feeling like he’d been slapped by his best friend.

“Noel please don’t leave again, we should go back to Stark Tower so we can finish talking to James.” he said.

“Besides if you leave I’m just going to follow you,” he said determined.

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)

“Liliana, Daken had a bunch of guards shoot me till I was out cold… then he dragged me into the woods, had some guards handcuff me and then burned my father and my files that contained everything I’d want to remember about myself and learn about my dad… then he tried to drown me in a stream; after we fought and he slit my throat with his special blades; the ones that wouldn’t let me heal; almost killing me.” he said as he held her while he sobbed.

“He wanted to kill me because he was in love with you, not only that but he admitted to having some pheromone power and using it on you… he was evil,” he said softly.

“Ashlynn and Ric showed up, Daken killed Ric and then Ashlynn killed Daken.” he told her. She’d probably notice all of the blood on his throat and know he was telling the truth, Ashlynn had healed the wound for him.

OOC: off to work

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Icitine"I...no..." She sobbed, hugging her knees as she sat in the cold. Lilliana was glad John was safe but she just couldn't believe what he was telling her.IC: Liberty"Leave me alone Ares. I've had enough of you today." She glared at him, slamming the door in his face as she made her way outside.

OOC: Sorry for being so slow to reply guys. I don't really have computer access at school.

IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:

He reappeared next to X-Bones, interested in what was going on.

IC: Molotov:

Molotov hopped into the plane, hoping the thing had auto-flight.

IC: Chris Marie:

Chris was silently crying as he looked for the rest of the X-men.

IC: Aether/Will Ambrose:

"I'm ready," He said.

IC: Natalie nodded. "Okay, let's rock." She handed out a small earbud with a mic to each of them, including Delphi. Athena turned and lead the others to a helicopter, provided for the non-flying members of the team. All the equipment was in order, and the blades started to increase in speed.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Howard - Noel's Apartment -

Howard got up, still in his suit. He passed Ares as he made his way to the door, no way was he gonna stick around with magic boy. "Well you certainly made things better, great job." He commented before he opened the door and then promptly shut it. "Noel wait!" He said, going after her.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: (Lexie)

Lexie headed for one of the choppers, ready to head home.

(Sarah)

Sarah landed, but didn't know what group to go with. She attacked her brother, an X-Man, and she shot at Quicksilver, the leader of the Brotherhood. she had know where to go.She was on her own. Maybe the Assassin would take me in? i was never a loner, and I need someone.

(Scott)

Scott was still in the building, near the med labs. As he walked in, he saw a body, Novocain's. Scott's scanners went off, telling him that the person was still alive. "You look like a weapon agent, so for that, you must die." Scott drew his katana, raised it up, and slashed down, looking to finish off Novocain.

(Blake)

Blake walked back to the Blackbird, ready to go home. he fell asleep in his seat, so tired from the fight.

Blake mad his way back to the

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Earl

The high-impact webbing struck Earl in the back, but he didn't seem to notice, or if he did, he didn't care.

"Oi, Lizard-breath!"

Earl turned his ugly head in time to be struck by James' shield. He stumbled backwards a few steps.

"Go crawl your scaly *** back to Tokyo!"

Earl let out a snort of discontent and hurled a minivan at James.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: James

Unconcerned, James darted to the side, his super human reflexes allowing him to dodge the projectile with ease. "You know, you really are ugly."

"Comparing you to Godzilla was just wrong. Godzilla had class." He took a step forward, scooping his shield up from the ground where it had bounced. Shield didn't have much of an impact. So let's try something else.

In one swift movement, he drew his pistol and took a shot at Earl's chest.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Ezekiel (Weapon X Facility)

"Good....thank God...." Ezekiel sighed in relief. The conflict was over. Only a few had perished, and all was back to normal. Or was it?

Ezekiel silently stood, waiting till the X-Men would leave. He would follow them with his power of flight. The X-Men were finally reunited...

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: JamesJames raised his shield, the attack sparking harmlessly off if it. Using his enhanced speed, he darted forward while his foe was pulling back front his former attack, and tried to slam his shield into the lizard's torso.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard - NYC -

Howard can't help but squeeze her hand back. "There's this old roller skating ring, they don't get as much business as they used to but my father used to take me there. I'm rather fond of it."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Vinewhip pulled open one last door and finally the Ultimates had Cerebro in their sights. The familiar domed helmet with all those tubes and wires, and the bulbous but empty room.

"Okay," said X-Bone as he settled into the machine's chair and rested his biological hand on the helmet, "Someone round up the rest of us and find Alex! We're going home."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Spirit

Will's hands glowed brightly as the glowing energy spread to Fauna, healing her wounds.

IC: Knight

Knight looked around at the reunited X-Men, for a moment he considered joining them but that just didn't fit him, so he walked over to Beast and pulled out a flashlight and shined it on a wall forming the words. "Hello Beast, are you all right?"

IC: Smith

"Thanks." Joe said, then he realised he may need his files to get another job so he rushed into the base to find them.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI