IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)

"And with that, I make my leave!" Brando cried, kicking open the automatic doors until he could make his way through them and then heading down to the snack room.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Liam (Weapon-X Facility)

“Stop lying to me!” he rushed forward slashing wildly at her with his ice-claws.

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)

Ares sighed and then walked back into the room after James spoke to him, “Well that went just peachy,” he said as he sat down on a couch brooding. “Hopefully she’ll cool off and come back later, or James can reason with her.”

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)

“Right now,” he said. “There has been reports of the Brotherhood attacking the Weapon-X base in Canada, I want you to go there and give us a report of what’s going on before we decide to act.”

IC: Beast (Weapon-X Facility)

Beast jumped into a throng of guards, grabbing them with his massive powerful hands as he smashed them together and then tossed them away.

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)

“Guess we have that in common,” he said as he tossed it to the ground. “Better?” he asked taking a drag on his cigar.

Johnson suddenly found himself on the ground with Aleks pointing a gun to his heart. “I was wondering when you’d show up.” he said activating his invulnerability as he attempted to slam a fist into Alek’s gut.

IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)

“To find John and Daken!” she said before she flew off using her telepathic abilities to search for their minds.

IC: Daken, Feral

Daken and John continued to slash each other, followed by brutal kicks, blood was pouring off their bodies from numerous slash marks covering their skin. They both stood their breathing heavily as a slash through Daken’s eye began to heal over. He then surged forward lashing out with his claws as his Muramasa blade cut through John’s neck.

John fell to his knees as blood poured down his chest and he gagged on his own blood. “Nooo…” he moaned he couldn’t die like this… he knew this wound wouldn’t heal, he would bleed out and then he’d die.

“I’m sorry it had to be this way little brother,” Daken said.

IC: Nate estimated the trajectory and dodged the car easily, firing an arrow right at the mutant's fat face.IC: Natalie walked in to the pantheon room, Seigfried hopefully right behind her.IC: Nick yelled "FREEDOM!" and charged a mutant with power's similar to his own, with one critical difference: no electricity.

OOC: Flex, if you want to send the Pantheon team with Molotov, they've got all the applied characters save yours currently.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"And I should have known you'd be out here, trying and failing to look like a real man," he growled back, grabbing Johnson's fist. With his invulnerability, he was exponentially more powerful, but Aleks had a couple other tricks up his sleeve, plus enough grit and determination to fill an army. He reached out with his mind and then created pillars from the walls that jutted out like fists, crushing Johnson in between them. The colonel was dazed as they drew back and then slammed him again, and while he was down, Aleks took his fist and slammed it, hard, onto his nose.

"You know, it's pretty ironic, to me, that a man named Johnson who's obsessed with Weapons has the smallest Weapon I'd ever seen," he said, laughing coldly to himself as he watched Johnson. "Maybe if you hadn't been fate's ***** all your life, you would have survived today."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Howard - Stark Tower, New York City -

Howard had been listening the whole conversation, the plan to split from SHIELD, the fact that Hostess was bankrupt, everything. He took a sip of his coffee and just sat one the couch as everyone seemed to wander off. "Brando is gonna eat all my Ring Dings..."

IC: Windrider - Weapon X Facility -

As the shapeshifter transformed again and vanished, I was slightly more concerned with Novocain, going all nilly willy and shooting lightning everywhere. Thankfully the table I was still hiding behind was protecting me, but I had to do something soon, that shapeshifter was approaching me from behind somewhere, it didn't matter that he could turn invisible, I could sense his breathing with my powers. A powerful gust of wind greeted him instead as I leaped into the air, I had been waiting for an opening to strike at Novocain, I had to deal with him quickly so I could help Lilliana.

It helped that I had my katana again, I flew straight at Novocain going recklessly fast, I was going to try to run him through.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: James

"Because right now, you're probably too angry to listen to anything I have to say. But when you're calm enough to listen, I won't be able to find you. So I've taken a third option." James also paused, settling into a relaxed stance. "I'm following, so when you are calm enough to talk, I don't have to try and track you down."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Liberty"Look." Noel said with a sigh. "I've had a rough day okay? Literally I was just talking to a made up version from my father that Ares made, and now all of this." She looked at James. "You're a great guy...they need you more than me....I might just go back overseas."

IC: Triblade (Weapon-X Facility)

Matt winced as Ashley placed her hands against his side, but soon the pain seemed to be fading away. “Thank you.” he said softly. He looked away, “I’d rather you didn’t… but I guess I’d have to look past that I suppose.” he said before turning his brown eyes to her. “As long as you don’t act like her I’ll be fine,” he grinned.

IC: Ultimate Feral (Weapon-X Facility)

John howled at Krystal joined him in the hunt. He then lashed out his fangs tearing into the gut of a Weapon-X mutant as he tore out his intestines.

The wave of water smashed into Liam splashing him into the wall and freezing him against it, except for his head. “Do it then! Kill me!” he yelled.

Johnson was dazed as the pillars smashed into him his invulnerability power flaring from the energy it took to protect him before it went down, Aleks’ fist smashing into his nose and breaking it as blood squirted down his face. Johnson grunted and then activated his third and final power, health absorption, as long as Aleks held onto Johnson’s fist he was slowly draining his health making him slightly weaker while Johnson’s nose seemed to click back into place and his other injuries healed. He still felt Rapture tugging at his mind, slowly lowering the barrier.

“You should have known better then to **** with me,” he said before spitting his cigar at Aleks face, if Aleks jumped off of him from the drain and the cigar Johnson would proceed to jump to his feet.

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELDHelicarrier)

“Yeah you need to go get your SHIELD badge and your suit, after that you can head to the armory and pick out any weapons or tech you think you’ll need, remember this is not a combat mission, you are not to engage unless I give you the green light.”

IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)

Novocain flew to the left, the katana only grazing the top of his shoulder before it stuck in the wall. He cackled before unleashing a stream of electricity at the katana.

IC: Summer-flight

"Ric I sense him! He's hurt! He's going to bleed out!" she yelled before swooping through the air over a small river bed and seeing Daken standing next to John as John knelt on the ground bleeding everywhere.

IC: Howard - Stark Tower, New York City -

​Howard figured he should probably stop worrying about ring dings and go after Noel, he got up to go after her. "Fine done, I can't live without Hostess either... excuse me."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

"That last one is completely false." James commented, a hint of humor in his voice, as if amused by a joke that no one else knew. "As for the others, you just listed even more reasons to follow you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Molotov:

"Got it. Sir," He said.

IC: Rapture:

Hey girl, She thought, sending the message to Ashlynn, You mind helping me remove the colonel's barrier he has in his head? I want to remove his memory of how to stand up. And knock him unconscious.

As she sent the message, she continued to assail the colonel's mental barrier.

IC: Icitine"Why would I kill you? You're apart of my family now." She stated firmly before turning to Novocain. "The one who is going to die is that man." She growled. She suddenly yelped as a man jumped at her. "What the.."IC: LibertyNoel looked at James. "What's that supposed to mean?" She said as she put her hands on hips, her anger being taken over by curiosity.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Alaric (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

Alaric touched down as Ashlynn made her way towards John, dark blue eyes meeting Daken's as the older mutant turned to look at him, sizing him up and down.

"Jesus, Daken. Aren't you like eighty now?" Ric asked with a cute smirk, hands in his pockets. "You should be playing Bingo now, man. Not killing people."

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

With skill and reflex borne of years of thievery, Aleks plucked the cigar out of midair and then jammed it into Johnson's eye.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC GeoffreyFlipping through my contacts, I found something that could help. "Hello? Yeah, I want something that can take down a heavy steel wall, like a wrecking ball. No no no, not a rotertiller, a wreck-you know what, forget that.how about dynamite? You have it? No? What about C4? No? Okay then, do you have landm-hello?" *Sigh*

IC GeoffreyFlipping through my contacts, I found something that could help. "Hello? Yeah, I want something that can take down a heavy steel wall, like a wrecking ball. No no no, not a rotertiller, a wreck-you know what, forget that.how about dynamite? You have it? No? What about C4? No? Okay then, do you have landm-hello?" *Sigh*

OOC: My childhood ;_;

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Natalie grinned. "Don't worry. I blew up a few rooms when I was mastering my powers, so I understand." She looked thoughtful. "By the way, in deference to our Norse friend here, you can take a name from other mythology if you wish." Stepping over to a counter, she pulled out three freshly made ID badges. "Here. these open all the doors you need in the base. There are some... Interesting weapons on the wall, but I think you guys either don't need them or shouldn't be trusted with a Cain. Pistols and assault rifles are in the rack behind that door."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -

"I'd rather I didn't either...I just hope it's something I can prevent from happening." Ashley said, and then smiled at Matt. "And don't worry, I could never act like that, I wouldn't be me otherwise."

IC: Windrider - Weapon X Facility -

As Novocain began to send lightning at my katana I threw my weapon at him to avoid getting shocked, the lighting now much closer to Novocain instead of me. I didn't stop there however, I send a concentrated blast of wind at Novocains center try to push him into the wall with as much impact as possible.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

OOC: I echo that sentiment, Kal. ;_;

"Because no one should be alone on a bad day. Especially if they just had a talk with a false version of their father." James replied simply, a slight smile creeping onto his face.

"Need a hug?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Summer-flight, John

I would but I’m busy saving my best friend’s life. She sent back. She landed next to John and ran over to him throwing her arms around him before pressing her hands to his neck and activating her powers, she waited while all of the wounds Daken had inflicted that wouldn’t heal began to close.

“You came for me…” John said.

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)

“Don’t fail me agent,” he said handing Molotov his SHIELD badge.

“I had no childhood… my life is nothing but death! I was made to kill!” Liam said tears dripping down his face. “How could you ever love something like me?” he then used his powers over water to turn the ice back into water he then charged towards Wild Card, “Leave her alone!” he roared slashing at him with ice-coated claws.

IC: Daken

“What can I say Ric? Old habits die hard.” he said. “And if you cross me then you will definitely be dying soon. Last time I saw you, you were barely up to my thigh, now look at you, your all grown up.” Daken grinned.

“And with wings too,” he whistled. “Guess you really are Warren’s son. I hope your better then your weak father was, I heard the Phoenix wiped him out in mere seconds.”

Johnson screamed as the cigar was jammed into his eye burning it, he then unleashed a super-powered punch to Aleks’ chest flinging him off of him as he got to his feet tearing the cigar out of his eye.

IC: Triblade (Weapon-X Facility)

"Whatever happens I'll be there to help you through it," Matt said. "And good, she's a bit too brutal for me." he grinned.

IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)

Novocain pulled the blade into his hand with the stream of lighting, "Thank you," he grinned until he was blasted into the wall by Windrider's attack; dropping the blade in the process. Novocain grabbed a special gun on the counter nearby, he grinned and then fired it at Nathan. "DIE!" he roared. The gun shot out a special dart what was infused with a X-Gene manipulating serum, it would enhance Nathan's X-Gene but it was dangerous and experimental and it was likely that it would only increase is power to the point he'd die.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Will Ambrose:

Will took his badge, looking it over.

"Codenames... I thought about it... I'll choose Aether."

IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:

He missed. Whirling around, he turned into a armadillo-like creature as Liam's claws struck his armored hide. Possibly breaking them. Didn't matter. He quickly retaliated, trying to spear Liam with his claws. Ungrateful...

IC: Molotov:

Molotov took the badge, briefly looked over it, pocketed the badge and nodded, giving a quick salute before heading off to the armory.

IC: Rapture:

I'll remember that.

She continued her assault on the colonel's mind, trying to wear down the barrier.

Edited by AuRon the champion

OOC: AuRon I added it in earlier IC: Liberty "You creep.." She said before hugging him tightly, a slight sob building up in her throat. Noel squeezed him tightly, trying not to cry.IC: IcitineLilliana watched as Liam attacker her attacker, her eyes wide. "Liam..." She said almost hardly able to say that much.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

"My father had more balls than you could even imagine, Daken," Ric replied, voice suddenly cold. "And you're not killing anyone tonight. Especially John. Kid still owes me a history essay."

The teacher took a second to look at John, still groaning as Ashlynn healed him, and winked.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

James hugged her, and patted her on the back. "Eh. I've been called worse before. Like the mission to Pakistan. Not actually sure what was being said, but it sounded rude."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Can somebody let Geoffrey out? He's been stuck in between the blast doors for the whole battle.

But the Colonel will need somewhere to run soon, so he'll probably stumble upon Geoffrey soon.

IC: Geoffrey

Another hardware store. "Hello? Do you have drills? No, I don't mean hand drills, I mean those heavy duty drills that you use to carve holes in the side of a mountain. What? No? Okay, I'll explain. I'm stuck between two industrial grade blast doors and I need something that will-what, call the police? Look, it's not that simple. I'm in a war zone here with a crazy army of mutants trying to tear down m-hello? Anybody?" Sighing again, I browsed my phone's contact list for another hardware store. For some reason, it never occurred to me that hardware stores don't sell industrial/military grade tools.

Liam stumbled back Wild Card’s claws pulling out of his chest where they’d gone in. Liam coughed up some blood but suddenly unleashed a jet of water on his chest. As the water splashed against his wounds they began to heal. He grunted and then flew forward unleashing a kick at Wild Card followed by a slash from his claws at his armored face.

"Leave mother, go find dad." he said as he attacked Wild Card.

IC: Daken

Daken began to pace around Alaric blood dripping off of his claws. “Your father was only ever a true warrior when he was taken over by Death, when he was the archangel.” Daken said his dark blue eyes shining. “How about I send you back to heaven to your father.” he grunted before running towards Alaric claws extended, he then jumped into the air thrusting his claws towards Ric’s chest.

IC: Feral

John saw Ric turn towards him, Ric’s helping me? He thought confused. He nodded back at Ric feeling bad for attacking him in the past.

Daken underestimated Ric's hyperkinetic abilities, though, and he was sent suddenly reeling back as Ric drew his Ruger and fired off three bullets into the other mutant's left lung, followed by three more to the other lung. As he was reloading, he turned to John and grinned.

"Let me tell you, dude, you owe me so much missing work for--URK!"

Alaric turned, deep blue eyes twinkling in confusion and anger as he looked down at Daken's blade jutting through his chest, blood spilling at a rate far too fast to quell from the gaping wound, and then looked back at Daken himself, standing in front of him, bullet wounds already healing. He advanced with a victorious smirk, tapping Ric twice on the cheek; the history teacher's reply was to take his gun and thrust it, with all the strength he could muster, through Daken's skin and into his abdomen, stabbing him in the lung.

Daken forced the gun out and Alaric Carlisle dropped, the vibrant spark of life fading from his ultramarine eyes and finally burning to black.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME