IC: Brooklyn (Panera Bread, New York City)

"Shopping! Let's do it!" Brooklyn chirped, taking a huge bite of her sandwich and giggling.

IC: Alaric (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Hey, there, you."

The voice came from behind Ashlynn, warm, real and genuine, and the nurse turned, heart racing, to see Alaric leaning against the wall, thumbs in his pockets and a stolen shotgun in his hands.

"Got your message."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Shadow

Shadow smiled widely, and took a large bite out of her sandwich. "You'll have to teach me how to go shopping. Because if I ever knew, I can't remember for the life of me."

Another bite. "This is surprisingly good."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"I think I will." Another bite, and another, and another. With surprising speed, the sandwich vanished. She picked up the bagel and took a bite, her eyes widening.

"Holy ****."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Brooklyn (Panera Bread, New York City)

Brooklyn giggled and took another bite of her sandwich as she leaned back and watched Rebekah start to nom on the bagel. The autumn sun, still surprisingly warm, shone onto the two girls' skin and helped to warm it, creating a temporary moment of peace.

"it's pretty dope, yeah," she replied, slowly ceasing her laughs.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"I don't know if it's just because I haven't eaten very many foods," Rebekah commented, as soon as she'd swallowed her previous bite. "Or the bagel in general, but that is **** good.""I can see why you like this place." The dark haired girl smiled, the pain of her memories forgotten, for now. It was a moment of peace, that she was enjoying as best she could.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jaws, Julia

Jaws was really enjoying himself, tearing soldiers limb from limb and throwing their corpses into other soldiers, when he spotted something lying in the snow. No, not something--someone. He dashed over to the bloody, broken form lying in the snow and examined her. She was unconscious, bleeding, and Jaws wouldn't be surprised if she was, in fact, dying. He carefully picked Fauna up in his arms and made a run for the facility.

Julia sprinted for one of the doors, claws out and ready to rend flesh. Just before she pushed said door open, she turned around to look at Dallas.

"You coming?"

67tlbk.png

OOC: Repost AuRon?

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)

The ball of energy plowed into Johnson blasting him through the air and against the wall, he instantly placed his invulnerability power up after, the bullets bouncing off him again; the soldiers who had been standing near Johnson but hadn’t had a clear shot now moved towards the Coloen’s assailant with their new powers.

One shot bone spikes out of his hand at Illya while another sprouted tentacles with razor sharp thorns on them and whipped them at Illya. Since Novocain and Johnson both had special telepathic preventing technology in their heads Rapture’s attack was little more then a small strain as she began to pry away at the device preventing her full telepathic power from working.

IC: NPC Tanks

One of the tanks exploded as their comrade fired upon them. The others turned to the traitor tank and began to fire at it.

IC: Quicksilver (Weapon-X Facility)

Levitating over the battle-field Quicksilver saw the explosive thrown towards him, he quickly pulled up a large sheet of metal that blocked the explosive, it detonated against the sheet-of metal.

Petro grimaced and then shaped the metal sheet into a massive blade and sent it at Smith.

IC: Ultimate Feral (Weapon-X facility)

You are a werewolf now, you are both a mutant and a lycanthropw. Hw sent her. He then jumped forward burrying his powerful jaws into the shoulder of a Weapon-X miutant before he tore him in half blood splashing everywhere. He then pounced on two more his claws cutting through their backs as he gawned off their heads with massive fangs.

IC: Triblade (Weapon-X Facility)

“If you want to try… go ahead.” he nodded, it did burn incredibly bad plasma was super hot.

IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)

“Ah yes our agreement,” he said to the shape-shifter, “Help me kill these idiots and I can do as you like.”

Novocain was blasted against the wall from the wind attack, he cackled like an insane man, his glasses askew. His bloodied apron fluttered from the wind attack. “Oh I remember… I remember how they screamed in pain as I killed them!” he cackled before moving his hands forward unleashing two streams of blue lighting. He grinned when he saw Liliana enter the room, “And there she is.” he grinned. “Where’s your darling son? The one I created from you and John’s DNA? Let’s make this a REAl family reunion you ****’s!”

IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)

“Took you long enough stud,” she grinned as if there wasn’t a huge battle raging on around her with mutants killing mutants left and right. “What has happened to us Ric?” she asked as she moved to embrace him, everything was insane.

IC: Daken, John (Canadian Woods, near the battle)

Daken dragged John through the snow towards a lone river surrounded by two icy banks and a few dead trees. "Look at us, John. Homesuperior, we are supposed to be the next step in human evolution, and all we ever do is fight and kill each other. Mutants are killing mutants right now. See what I meant about us being nothing more then killers? Why does it matter if I kill you then?" he said as he treaded into the freezing water and then lowered John's limp form under the stream.

"I could kill you by bleeding you out slowly but I thought this might be more fun..." Daken said as he held John's neck under the water. "Drowning you might be the only other way to kill you. I mean how does a healing factor fix a suffocated brain? And, even if it did you'd be a vegetable for the rest of your life." he said.

"You hear that popping noise in your skull? That's your brain cells exploding!" Daken grinned.

John's eyes were open now. He stared up at Daken with cold fury he began to struggle as his lungs burned, water pouring down his throat and suffocating him. John's vision was starting to go black... he was running out of options Daken was strong. Suddenly a lone sound was heard. Snikt. Daken reared back tears dripping from his eyes as he screamed bloody murder. John jumped out of the water pulling his claws from out of Daken as he knelt to hold his crotch.

"You should always cover yourself in a sight brother." John said his blue eyes hard. He then jumped up delivering a powerful slice to Daken's chest, throwing him back.

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)

"Yeah true," she said as she unleashed several explosive orbs, blowing Weapon-X mutants into dust with the amount of power she placed in the blasts.

IC: NPC Fat Weapon-X Soldier

The huge Blob like Weapon-X soldier roared at Nate before grabbing a tank and hurling it at him.

IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility)

Darkfang teleported onto a mutants shoulders before pulling his blade across his neck slitting it. I kill these men in order to save my friends my lord... they are trying to kill us I do it out of self-defense. They are not rightous men. He thought as he suddenly teleported behind another his tail snapping around his leg and pulling him to the ground before he stabbed his blade through his back.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -

A werewolf? So they weren't just some myth, they actually existed. Her thoughts were rudely interrupted when John began to viciously attack Weapon X mutants. How had they gotten powers anyway? It didn't really matter though, she was gonna destroy them. She decided to assist John, she pounced on a Weapon X who tried to jump John from behind, she bit into his neck and ended him.

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -

Ashley nodded and her ruby colored eyes began to give off a glow. From her dark green hair several leaves, red in color, began to grow. She plucked one or two out of her hair carefully and began to crush them in her palms, causing it's juices to flow, she spread it across the plasma burn carefully and gently. "This should numb the pain..." She said, then she put a little pressure on the wound and began to channel her energy into the leaves, which would began to slowly heal the burns. As she did this she noticed back outside her counterpart,who was still in bark armor and slicing through weapon x soldiers, though now that they were mutants she seemed to be having a slightly harder time at it. it was amazing how different they looked from each other. Something that Whipvine had said to her was still bugging her a bit, "Matt...what would you think of me if I ended up looking like...well her?"

IC: Windrider - Weapon X Facility -

Novocain was blasted against the wall from the wind attack, he cackled like an insane man, his glasses askew. His bloodied apron fluttered from the wind attack. “Oh I remember… I remember how they screamed in pain as I killed them!” he cackled before moving his hands forward unleashing two streams of blue lighting.

I had been watching his hands carefully, and as soon as he moved them I was already lunging for the floor, sliding behind an now overturned lab table to avoid the attack. In retaliation I whipped up several objects, mostly glass vials and other lab equipment, with my powers and send them flying chaotically at Novocain's direction.

"Cousin?" LIlliana said softly as she ran into the room. "Nathan?!"

My eyes widened a bit as I looked at Lilliana, who was now standing were the door used to be. I was glad to see her again, but there was Novocain and the shapeshifter to worry about...

“And there she is.” Novocain grinned. “Where’s your darling son? The one I created from you and John’s DNA? Let’s make this a REAL family reunion you ****’s!”

"Lilliana be careful!" I called out, I knew that Lilliana had powers and was quite capable with them, but these two were extremely dangerous, even for me. I eyed my adamantium katana, which was still lying on the ground. But it was too dangerous to try and grab it.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: The Legion clone's own blade clashed against Prototypes as he brought it up to defend himself, before planting his weight behind it and pushing back, attempting to overwhelm the attacking girl.

---

A group of soldiers rushed to bear down on Nero, who had been tearing through Weapon X agents with almost pitiable ease. With their newfound powers they were beginning to prove more of a threat, however. So Nero kicked it up a notch.

The Lycanthrope drew in a deep breath, before howling, the sound of a thousand howls joining in the gruesome chorus, tearing through the air loud enough to be positively terrifying. The resulting concussive shockwave of sonic force blasted the attacking group away like so much dust.

---

Adrian continued batting away the attacks of the remaining Legion clone, the other one having been beheaded by his own sword. Soon enough, Adrian got a grip on the clone's arm, and dragged him into a meteoric fist, ending the fight decisively. Chuckling, Adrian moved on to another group of agents.

---

Asura chuckled grimly as agent after agent was blasted away by pressurized blasts, or pounded into the ground by mighty fists. The ongoing chaos was seeming to be a lovely portion of an already excellent day. A wonderful turn of events from the brotherhood's previous endeavors.

---

A Weapon X Agent laughed at the gun pointed at his face. The recent development of powers had rendered his skin impenetrable, and it was proving a godsend. What did he have to worry about a gun for when nothing else had been able to hurt him yet. When the bullet passed through his skull, Dana was the one left laughing, glow in her eyes dimming as her powers finished doing their work.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC:

Michael sent up a wall of shadows almost instinctively to intercept the lightning.

"Sorry about that," he said to the two people standing there, "But it seems you need help."

Madness gripped the staff tighter. It was going to be a very rough fight. Factor in the fact that Cain was trying to take over, and that was how stressed Madness was feeling.

Amaterasu laughed. It was not a nice laugh as it carried connotations of even more death and possible destruction.

Four of them surrounded her. She decapitated them and she kept on dancing, weaving a pattern of death through the battlefield. Her eventual target would be the Colonel and once he was dead, the dance would stop. For the moment.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: While having a whole bunch of clones able to gang up on people was useful in most fight...less so when Magnitude was about. Wherever he saw Legion duplicates clustering together he attacked them, lashing out with kicks or punches that could wipe out whole swathes of them at once, trying to prevent any kind of cohesion from the clone army

Hey Parallel Me, you know whether this thing has a self destruct? Alec asked as he worked his way through the base's systems, That was sort of the whole point of coming here

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Dallas (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Hm? Yea. Of course I'm coming," Dallas replied, taking the assault rifle up with the largest grin he might have ever grinned and following Julia.

"Hey, don't ask me. I've been in New York, trying to keep everyone together."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Geoffrey"Apple maps cannot approximate your location. Try again?" Geoffrey sighed, pressed ok, and sat down against the wall. To prevent himself from getting too bored, he went into his music library, started playing some Nickelack, and cranked up the volume.My best friend gave my the best adviceHe said each day's a gift and not a given right...

IC: Icitine"Don't talk about Liam like that!" she barked at the Novocain. Lilliana walked into the room, glaring at Novocain before looking at Nathan. She followed his gaze to a Katana laying on the ground. "Must be his.." She thought. Lilliana quickly materialized a whip of water in her hand and quickly used it to grab ahold on the weapon before pulling it back. She grabbed the thing as it flew toward her before throwing it to Nathan. "Revenge on you Novocain, will be sweet."IC: LibertyNoel smiled at Ares before letting go of him as they walked into Stark Tower. "What's going on?" She asked Howard as she walked up to him, curious as to why they were called back.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC-Khan:

However, after Ilya had released his short burst of gunfire towards the Colonel, he'd moved back, somewhere where he would have space. On either side of him were two mutants, former soldiers, each with a rather sadistic grin on their face. One raised up his hand, and Ilya knew, thanks to the spirits who followed him, that he was likely to attack him with something other than a melee attack. Ilya allowed himself simply to fall backwards, like a plank, avoiding the tentacles that whipped out at him from one mutant, while the other mutant's bone spikes flew straight for the tentacled one instead.

And even before he'd hit the ground, Ilya had fired a couple two-round bursts at the mutant with the bone spikes, aiming to take him down while he took down his friend.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Julia

Julia kicked open the door and ran out into the snow, slicing a soldier's throat as he lunged to attack her. As she ran, much to her dismay, her foot caught on something, causing her to tumble into the cold, powdery ground.

The soldier got back up, feeling his newly-healed neck, and retracted the arm that he had extended to trip Julia. With the other arm, he reached out for her leg, dragging her through the snow towards him...

67tlbk.png

IC: Alex, Weapon X Compound

Not as such. The reply came through, slower than normal. But the base's systems could be forced into an overload, thus causing the power reactor to overload, resulting in the same effect.

Julia's backward slide through the snow was unexpectedly halted, as a scream of pain ripped through the air. The hand was still closed around her ankle, but there was no longer anything pulling her. The reason was simple. The arm, extended far past its usual range, had become an easy target.

Said target had been severed from the elbow down by an invisible force.

Coattails flapping in the wind, a familiar technopath stepped out of the compound, slipping his Hackpad back into his pocket, and regarding the Weapon X soldier coldly.

"Hey, Julia. You okay?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

“I’m glad you’re here,” she said before kissing him. She used her telepathic powers to stop bullets around them as Weapon-X mutants fired at them. She then pulled away, “We have to find John.” she said. “Daken took him.”

IC: Novocain, Liam (Weapon-X Facility)

“Yes why doesn’t everyone just team up on the old man?” he asked. He then raised himself into the air on currents of lighting before unleashing them at his attackers.

Liam suddenly walked into the medical-bay. “I’m right here,” he grinned. “You shouldn’t harm Novocain mother!” he yelled; bone claws popping out of one of his hands and quickly becoming covered with ice, he lashed out at Liliana’s back with them.

IC: Ares (Stark Tower)

Ares blushed and then followed Noel over to Howard, “Well we’re here.”

IC: NPC Mutant, Colonel Johnson

The mutant with the bone spikes dropped to the ground as the bullets were pumped through his chest.

The bone spikes were caught by the whip like tentacles and then sent at Ilya. Johnson ran towards Illya attempting to slam his leg down onto his knee in a super-strength blow.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: TOO MANY 'L'S FLEX. GAH.

Anyways,

IC-Khan:

One down, two to go. One mutant attacking from thirty degrees to my left, another flanking me at my right, attacking from fifteen degrees away.

Ilya smiled even as he began to move. The bone spikes slammed down into the floor as Ilya rolled over to the tentacled mutant, grasping his leg and tripping him as he continued to roll. A moment later he came up, firing a couple shots into the back of the tentacled mutant's back, before he looked up to Colonel Johnson.

Fifteen bullets left in magazine. Four thirty round, and two sixty round magazines left.

In his hand, another ball of energy began to form. This one, however, was evidently unstable from the beginning, swirling faster than others, wisps of energy breaking out into the air and dissipating, as it began to grow larger than most others.

"Stand down, yблюдок," Ilya growled. "Or trust me, your invulnerability won't protect you from what happens when this explodes."

IC-Erin:

"James, bro," Erin said, walking into the room with what appeared to be a prototype pistol-type weapon in his hands--with the ability to fire plasma--that he was tossing into the air every once or twice.

"You know I was just upstairs, right? You could've yelled. Oh, Howard, don't let Fury or the others find out about this thing," he began, turning to the other mutant with technological know-how. "They might actually try to use it. And the beta radiation is going crazy with this thing. What'd you build it with?"

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC: James

Brando isn't back yet. ****. Well, I'll have to talk to him later. The rest are here, and I really can't delay things any longer.

"Stark wasn't the one who called you all." James commented, stepping into the room. His face, normally creased by a grin or lit by a cheerful light in his eyes, was dead serious. He crossed his arms, quiet for a moment.

"Because there is a very important matter that needs to be discussed." He slotted his phone into the room's computer, and brought up the relevant pictures and video. "These are images taken from the battle at Enforcer Tower. Fact is, right now, people love us.""But that's why we have a problem. Humans are fickle creatures. As long as you do what they want, they love you. But if you mess up, they're at your throat." He tapped the screen, and brought up a news article, entitled "Neo-Avengers: Agents of SHIELD?" "They've guess that most of us are from SHIELD. And they make a good point. For all intents and purposes, we are SHIELD's favorite little super team.""And that's the problem. The Avengers are a very public group, originally. They earned the admiration of many, but the hatred of others. But invariably, they caused significant colateral damage when they fought. In the old days, this wasn't a problem. Supers were everywhere, many of them villains. People never complained, because without the heros, they would be toast within days.""But times have changed. The supers left in existence are mutants, with only a handful of exceptions. And regardless of my personal opinion, mutants are widely considered to be a threat. With the exception of the X-Men, they are considered menaces. The government works to contain them with the Enforcers, who have become a symbol of safety in the public's eyes. Same goes for SHIELD.""Both organizations are trusted by the people. But we, as supers, do not have that same trust. We stand on unstable ground. People want to look up to us, and see us as the heros they need. But the mutant populations of the last seventeen years have made that difficult, to say the least. A single misstep from us could cause us to be the most hated group in America. And already, we have opposition. There are a lot of people on the internet, the minority, maybe, but a vocal minority, saying that we are threats ourselves. That we should be barred from any actions not directly corresponding to a SHIELD mission.""SHIELD has a reputation to maintain. If the public turns on a team directly supported by SHIELD, how do you think that will reflect on the organization? People will slowly cease to trust them, and doubt their own safety."

The supersoldier sighed, quiet for a moment before he spoke again."I think we need to break from SHIELD. We're already more or less autonomous, and we stand to lose nothing by doing so.""But we stand to do a lot of damage by staying a part of that organization."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Christine!"

The Southern belle turned, taking a quick break from decimating mutants, and gasped despite herself as Aleks advanced. He was very clearly hurt; blood ran down a heavy gash in his right forearm, his dark hair was matted with blood and pushed down along his forehead, and the white part of his left eye had a red, spreading splotch from where the blood vessels had been popped.

"You doing alright?" he asked, weakly drawing a Magnum and firing off a bullet into the head of a Weapon-X mook who was advancing towards Christine: his power must have been flexibility or something, because when he hit the ground, he bounced like he was on a trampoline and then slammed face first, hard, into the ground, where he lay still. When he moved his arm back, Christine caught a glimpse of red across his shoulder that grew for a second and then shrunk back. Apparently, the bullet wound in his shoulder had been reopened.

Noting Christine's shocked look, he added quickly, "I got jumped on the way to Johnson. I'll be good."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: u mad bro?

IC: Liam (Weapon-X Facility)

“You never cared about me!” he yelled his light blue eyes hard. “You were going to escape here without me… I hate you!” he roared his other arm flying up as he unleashed icicles at her.

“Yeah he’s alive and he might be killing John as we speak.” she said. “Wait… you knew John had an older brother and you never told him?”

“And if I stand down you’ll just gun me down anyway,” he grunted shotgun still leveled at his foe, his invulnerability power active.

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)

Ares crossed his arms, “And what if Fury decides he doesn’t want us breaking away?” he asked. “We don’t want to make ourselves enemies of SHIELD either.” he said. “Wouldn’t we be more trusted if we were with SHIELD? An organization they trust then by ourselves?”

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)

"God Aleks! You've been shot, and you're bleeding," she said. "We need to get you to Ashlynn so she can heal you!" she said she then saw a Weapon-X mutant running towards them with organic blades for hands. Her hand flew forward and she unleashed an explosive orb that effectively blew his head clean off.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC-Khan:

"Incorrect," Ilya said. "I'll only allow you to be taken into custody. I do not kill unless it is needed for my objective, and my objective does not involve killing you." He exerted more control the psi ball he'd been building, when it was about the size of a softball, though it continued to swirl dangerously.

"So I say again. Stand down, or we're all likely to suffer a painful death. And you'll have no chance to rebuild your organization." He shrugged, the ball of energy seeming to swirl up again.

"Make your choice."

profiles i guess

IC: LibertyNoel stepped up and looked at James, her eyes narrowing. "If I didn't know better that sounds like a mutiny." She put her hands on her hips. "Though we are basically on our own...we have an obligation not to SHIELD but to the people of this country, no, of this planet. We must consider what this would look like. The Avengers splitting away...working on their own, wouldn't that seem as if we are rebelling? SHIELD could easily take this the wrong way...we could be targets and if they want us gone...we can't serve the people."IC: Icitine"I just found out you existed!!" She cried out as she dodged the ice. "Liam...Liam please! I don't want to hurt you!" She begged, tears swelling in her eyes.

"Well, err...yeah. Beast didn't want me spreading it around, since John had just lost his dad and all, but...yeah."

"No, no, really, I'm good," he spat, losing his fake British inflection for a minute and reverting back to his normal, slightly more American accent as a small globule of blood flew from his bruised and battered diaphragm. "I just...need to get to Johnson. You sure you'll be safe?"

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Erin:

"The public will never trust us by ourselves if we remain with SHIELD," Erin growled. "They'll only trust the people controlling us. And if we stick with SHIELD and something goes wrong, then the public will lose trust in SHIELD as well. It would be better if we broke away than if we continued to work with them-too many variables that can cause too many problems."

profiles i guess

IC GeoffreyIf today was your last day...Apple Maps was taking a long time to load, AGAIN, and whoever had control of the systems hadn't let the doors down. My phone shuffled to one of the latest songs by Marianis Trench and then I had the answer.These desperate times call for desperate measures...Raising my Spas 12, I shot at the door.Nothing happened.I placedd the gun barrel closer to the door, to the point that it was a contact shot, and fired.Nothing.I got out my Uzi and emptied out a cartridge at point blank range.Nothing.Sighing, I sat down. My hand brushed against Flarbrandr and then a crazy thought entered into my head. "I have Frost Giant blood in me," I thought. "I should be much stronger than a human. Wouldn't have I inherited some power from Loki?" I ran up to the door and performed a kick.The door didn't budge.This was getting frustrating. In anger, I ripped Flarbrandr out from my sheath. My eyes glowed red and my skin turned a hue greyer before returning to normal. "In the name of Loki my father," I hissed. "And Laufey his father before," I continued, tightening my grip on the sword. "I strike down this foolish barrier that the mortals believe can contain me!" I leapt into the air and brought down Flarbrandr on the door.The sword bounced off, not even making a scratch."WHY?!" I screamed. I dropped to my knees in frustration. "Why am I so HUMAN?" Then, I heard a beep from my cell phone. I took it out in curiosity. It was just an old reminder. But when I checked maps, it had finally found my location. "Yes!" I shouted. "Thank the gods for GPS!" Now to make a phone call...

"Believe me. I thought about the risks."

"But contemplate this. He would never admit it, but even Fury has moments where his hands are tied. Much of the time, he ignores it and keeps on going anyway. But sometimes he can't." James shifted posture, his expression never changing. "If people were in danger, and SHIELD wasn't allowed to act, would you be able to ignore it?"

"Because I couldn't. I'd have to act. And that one action, or a single mistake, could do untold political damage." The supersoldier nodded to Erin. "Thank you Erin, for simplifying my point."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Liberty"You know that I have acted James." She said. "You all know I have. And I suppose if it is for the best of the people....I'll do it." Noel turned around and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her. She needed to get out. It was unusual for her authority to be challenged and she felt betrayed that of all the people to hurt her like that, it was her nephew.

IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)

"What is it?" Brando asked, moving into the conference room just as Noel left. "My Droid X told me it was urgent. Did we finally find out where the f*** Carmen Sandiego is?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Johnson cursed and slowly lowered his shotgun.

IC: Stranger (Weapon-X Facility)

“I agree with Noel,” Ares said. "I don't think this is our best course of action," he said shaking his head at the both of them. When Noel stormed out he sighed, "****." he said. "I'll try to go calm her," he said before teleporting behind her. "Noel wait, we need to discuss this." he said.

IC: Liam (Weapon-X Facility)

“LIES!” he roared. “Novocain told me the truth! How you didn’t want me! How you asked for me to be created but then cast me out… you didn’t even name me mother! I had to name myself!” he yelled. “I want to hurt you… I want to make you feel the pain I’ve felt.” he said. He then created a whip out of water the tip coated in ice and lashed out at Liliana with it.

“Oh,” she said nodding. Suddenly a bullet tore into her left thigh. She screamed and held her leg as blood began to pour out. She activated her healing powers and watched as the bullet was pulled from the wound before it closed. She straightened herself catching bullets in the air and sending them back at the soldiers around them before unleashing a telepathic assault on their minds making about six soldiers fall to the ground out cold.

She then summoned her large wings and began to flap them rising into the air. “Come on,” she said.

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Battle)

“I’ll be fine; me and Chris can handle ourselves, especially with all these powers to choose from.” she nodded.

“Kill that son of a **** for me okay?”

IC: IcitineLilliana manipulated the water, causing it to dissolve. "I...what?! I swear to you Liam...I swear on my very heart and soul..that I never knew about you...I would have...no.. I do want you."'she said firmly. IC: Liberty"Leave me alone!" She growled at Ares. "You have a new super soldier now." Noel quickly sprinted off into the night, disappearing from sight.

OOC: Here it tis flex: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6445&p=466947

IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:

"Sorry whoever you two are," He said shifting to a reptilian form again, one with claws and fangs and a tail with a some sort of claw or stinger at the end, "But to bring my mother back, I have to help kill you it seems."

And with that, he camouflaged himself, and started to sneak around to behind windrider.

IC: Chris Marie:

Chris watched Alek suspciously. While his sister might like him, he didn't trust people who he didn't know. He learned that lesson long ago. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw another guard coming towards theme, one with claws similar to john's. Shrugging off the similarity, he used the borrowed telekinetic powers to lift the guard, and toss him away from them.

IC: Rapture:

Rapture concentrated on knocking down whatever mental barrier Johnson was using. She was out of the way of most combat, and honestly didn't expect to be attacked.

"I'll tell you later, Brando." James said, watching two of his teammates depart. Wordlessly, he strode out of the conference room, headed in the same direction Noel had gone. She was faster, but he was fast enough not to lose her trail.

He paused briefly by Ares, with the words. "I'll handle this. It's my fault anyway." Before the sorcerer could reply, the supersoldier resumed his sprinting speed, following his aunt.

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Come on where, precisely?" Ric asked his girlfriend, even as he, too, unfurled his wings.

"I will. Be safe for me."

Aleks brought her into a quick hug, positioning his pistol beside her thigh and firing into the abdomen of a guard who was launching lightning out of his hands in every which way, sending him sprawling. Sliding it perpendicular to her spine, he then fired upwards, into the throat of a guy who was using his newfound wings to zoom around, laying down automatic weapon fire from above, before pulling away.

"Oops. Got blood on your shirt. My bad," he drawled with a wink before climbing upwards into the vents. It took him all of about three minutes to locate the Colonel before sighing, doing the sign of the cross, and muttering a silent prayer to himself before shooting out the vent and sliding down, catching Johnson's head in between his calves and throwing the Colonel to the ground.

The Russian thief rolled into a crouching position, like an animal, and then drew his gun, firing it once at Johnson's heart.

IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)

"Well, did you at least find a way to save Hostess from bankruptcy?" he screamed after the departing James. "I was told this was important, Captain North Dakota!"

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Khan:

"Well, this is interesting," Ilya said, watching as Aleks dropped from the vent, before he slowly allowed the energy he'd been building up to dissipate.

IC-Erin:

"We're splitting from SHIELD, Brando," Erin said to the marksman who'd just walked in. "That's the gist of it, anyways."

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess