IC: James

"Fine, mom!" James shouted over his shoulder cheerfully, breaking into a run before Noel could give a clever response.

It took him exactly two minutes to make it back to Stark Tower, and another half minute to get back into the base. He slipped by Stark and the others with a brief greeting, and arrive at his destination.

The others probably hadn't found it yet. If he really wanted to, Stark probably could find it in a minute. But he was cautiously working his way through the systems, determining what was what and where things were. Chances are he hadn't found this room yet.

It was filled with fitness equipment. Not a single piece was less than seventeen years old, and all of them had originally been covered in dust. A few minutes earlier in the day had fixed the latter.

He slipped out of his jacket, and dropped it on the floor, before stepping up to the punching bag hanging from the ceiling. Ignoring the steadily healing wound on his wrist, he began to strike it repeatedly, and viciously. Blow, after blow, after blow. Even for a supersoldier, after ten minutes, it was starting to take its toll. His heart rate increased, and he began breathing harder, but he kept going.

Wasn't strong enough to defeat Quicksilver. I'm not strong enough. Genetics gave me a head start, but I can't rely on them. I have to be stronger.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: So many characters with wings...I'm waiting for someone to go full Seraphim and have six, but only because they need them to shield their true form

IC: Since most of the fight seemed to be over, Magnitude had to content himself with just punching huge holes in the base, wrecking it brick by brick (metaphorically of course, the base was made of concrete, not bricks)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Howard - NYC -

"Alright then...." Howard looked around to see if there was anyone that could be watching, when he was satisfied that there was not he began. With a flash of red and yellow light the Iron Man suit stored as energy began to materiel around him till he was wearing the full suit. "Ta-da!"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)

James' phone began ringing in the midst of his exercise regimen, and, sighing, the supersoldier picked it up.

"James? It's Brando. I just ate Stark's last box of Hostess cakes, the world is a cold, dead place, and I am no longer afraid to die."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)

"You're missing the point. These cakes were with me throughout my entire youth. Now that they're gone, even if it's temporary...I've realized that I'm not a kid anymore. It's depressing."

"Wait. Hang on. There's still one pack of Ring Dings left."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: He was placed in a situation where it was unavoidable.

IC: Howard - NYC -

"Hold on tight." He said, though he was sure she was already as he took off into the sky. It was a rather short trip, since they hadn't been too far off from Noel's apartment to begin with. He slowly came in for a landing and landed on the roof of the building.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

OOC: I won't press the matter too much, but Isn't that against the rules? Specifically Rule 3? I mean, granted, Constructman acquiesced and let the killing happen, but what choice was he given? Had he pulled a miracle save, the results likely wouldn't have been pleasant. Long story short, I think it was pretty uncool of those who took part to force that kind of situation on him. At the very least, his permission should have been asked first.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I missed what I'm supposed to be responding to. Mind reposting it?

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: (Sam)

Sam saw the colonel die. It felt good, even if he wasn't the one to kill him. Sam didn't know what he was going to do now. He was sure his parents were dead. Johnson would of given the kill order when Sam attacked, and his parents couldn't dodge bullets. Maybe the X-Men, or The Brotherhood? He wasn't sure.

(Lexie)

With the clone gone, the voices died down a tad, enough fro Lexie to think. Where is Blake?

(Scott)

Scott finished up some of the last few agents, and ran inside the building, looking for an other X-Men or Brotherhood members.

(Sarah)

Sarah landed, the fight finished. The colonel lie dead, and she was free. this was a good day for her.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: I edited this into my last post, but it may have been missed:

I'm sorry, I missed what I'm supposed to be responding to. Mind reposting it?

IC: Asura dusted his hands off as he wandered across the remains of the battlefield, picking up bits of whatever seemed valuable. Nothing like making that profit.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

OOC oh wait, you did post as Siegfried, I totally missed that. I guess it's Kaithas's turn. But I did post this:

IC: Knower"He looked bigger when I was using RV," I said. I didn't look up from my phone even as I walked over to get my badge. While I walked, I brushed against his mind. "He... feels strange," I said. "His mind, I mean."

IC Knower"Remote Veiwing." I said in reply. "Also known as Clairvoyance. It's one of the primary psychic abilities along with telepathy, psychoki-wait, what? You brought an alien in here?" Now THIS was a shock. "I thought this was a mutant team? But I may have been wrong, it's just that-it's just that-it's-uh-blargh." I started shaking for a moment, then I recovered. I hit myself on the head a few times, as if I were an unresponsive computer. "Sorry about that. It happens."

IC: Howard - Noel's Apartment -

Howard took a sip of his drink. "Yeah..." He began, somewhat unconsciously wrapping an arm around her. "And now I have to buy Hostess before Brando kills himself."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Smith

Joe raised his head slightly and looked around, Weapon-X was defeated and his employer was dead, it was time to move on just like he did every time his army was wiped out. He'd go find a new employer and a new army, such was the life a soldier and that's all he was just another faceless soldier. He removed most of his weapons and tools and placed them in a bag, he then removed most of the armor that identified him as a Weapon-X soldier, placing everything in his bag, he hoisted it over his shoulder and calmly walked over to where most of the other mutants were.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: I can't help but feel that Constructman's character was killed because of a prejudice against him and his RPing style. Granted, he's not the most seasoned of RPG players, but that shouldn't--and doesn't--mean that he and his characters should be exploited. I feel that Ultimate Shadow's introduction into the battle was a little out-of-the-blue, and only happened so Geoffrey could be killed. Further discussion will be dealt with over PM.

IC: Earl

Earl walked down a sidewalk, just crossing by Times Square. Jace and Katherine were in tow not too far behind. Earl turned and headed into a dark alley, while one of Shaw's illusionists positioned on a nearby roof cloaked him and made it appear as if he was continuing down the street on his "leisurely" stroll.

Seconds later, a massive reptillian creature burst forth from the alley, picked up an unwary pedestrian by the torso and threw him across the street. It let out a feral roar and charged, knocking aside and crushing other nearby civilians.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Natalie shrugged. "Seigfried, whenever you think of a name is fine. I assume you don't need anything from the weapons racks."

OOC: I would have Jared interact with some of the other people, but I tend to be careful since the illusion incident. Uh, Flex, don't forget about the thing. Not trying to be annoying, but it's important to me.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Siegfried nodded. "I will attempt to think of one in time. And true, I have no need of a weapon, Miss Natalie. My own weapon is trusty enough. So what do we do now? Will we be receiving more information now that we're at our destination?"

OOC: I agree with Zyke and Advent, it is against rule three. Though Constructman could of possibly dodged the sniper rounds, though it would have been probably god-modding, he still could have been healed later. The bullets when he was down and the bullet to his head without asking were overkill. I’ll give Constructman the choice to say that an illusion of him was killed by his father Loki who helped him out this one time. Also Tyler and Alex I’m sorry but I have to give you a warning, I have to be fair when I run this RP. No more of this will be discussed in the RP thread.

Green light for what your doing Kaithas, just make sure there is some sort of announcement through the base or something, though Cerebro MUST be taken out of the base before hand.

IC: Feral (Canadian Wilderness)

“Yeah guess we should,” he said as he accepted the pistols. “Let’s do this then,” he said following Dallas to the battle field. John watched as Elijah crashed a helicopter into the Weapon-X facility.

“Nice entrance bub,” he grunted.

He then began to aim and then pulled each trigger as rounds flew from the barrel of each pistol and into the skulls of a few Weapon-X soldiers, there weren’t many left at all and the few remaining ones seemed to be running away.

Suddenly John heard Liliana screaming for him. “I’m over here!” he yelled as he shot another soldier through the heart. “Don’t worry I’m okay now.” he said moving towards Liliana before pulling her into an embrace. “Daken is dead…” he said as tears ran down his cheeks.

IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)

“You came back from the dead Ric, Daken stabbed you in the chest,” she said confused by his question. “And if you mean what’s going on with my life right now… I don’t even know where to start,” she said. Her hand moved forward as she cupped Ric’s jawbone their contact making their telepathy work even better, she began to pour her recent memory of Daken’s death into Ric’s mind.

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)

“You did it!” Christine yelled as she ran and embraced Aleks, “You did a good thing by killing him…”

“Yes,” she said turning to Chris. “But my home is with the Brotherhood,” she said looking at him. “I’m not sure if you’d feel the same way about it, I know you are with the X-Men.”

IC: Beast (Weapon-X Facility)

Beast suddenly stopped smashing the Weapon-X mutant into the wall. He knew that voice, but no it couldn’t be. “Warren?” he said turning as his yellow eyes scanned for the source of the voice.

IC: Songbird (Weapon-X Battle)

As the Blackbird was flagged down Ashlynn landed it nearby and then climbed out of the vehicle, “What do you need?” she asked.

She suddenly saw Ultimate Dallas with a knife sticking out of his gut. “**** it Dallas be more careful next time!” she yelled before flying over to him. “This is going to hurt, a lot.” she said grasping the handle of the knife before tearing it out of his abdomen. She placed her hand over the wound and began to heal it.

IC: Liam (Weapon-X Base)

“I don’t need friends,” Liam said jumping to the left as some of the spines cut into his flesh. “I’ll enjoy killing you!” he yelled before slashing at the mutant’s face with his claws.

"Thanks for the help," he said to Nathan as he aided him.

IC: Ghost (Following Khan)

The Colonel followed Khan across the battle field, “Ignore me all you want but you won’t be able to get rid of me so easily.”

IC: Katherine (NYC)

Katherine ran past Earl, she grinned as she grabbed a woman by her shoulder and then twisted her head killing her instantly she then tossed her away. “Oh what fun,” she smiled.

IC: Quicksilver (Weapon-X Facility)

“We have been victorious!” Pietro shouted as he landed on the ground. “The truce stands till we both leave this palce,” he said. “Where is Unbreakable?”

IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility)

Jeremy teleported over to the gathered X-Men and Ultimate X-men, “Do you think I’d be allowed to go with you?” he asked them.

IC: Ultimate Feral (Weapon-X Facility)

John shifted back into his human form covered in blood, his shorts torn to shreds but still hanging off him. He slowly stood up and walked over to Ultimate Dallas and the others. “Shouldn’t we go inside and retrieve Cerebro? Or has X-Bones already done that?”

IC: Destruction, Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)

The two ‘brother’s exited the Weapon-X base together. Suddenly their eyes fell onto the body of the colonel.

“No… we were too late.” Caden hung his head. It may have sounded sadistic but he wanted to be the one to kill his own father, along with Kane.

“No, **** it! No!” Kane roared with anger. “I was supposed to kill him! He ruined my life! He took everything from me!” he said falling to his knees near Johnson’s corpse.

“Burn in **** father…” he said as he placed his hand on Johnson’s back and activated his flame powers as Johnson’s body began to burn.

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower, then Noel's Apartment)

Growing bored of waiting around Ares decided to check Noel's apartment to see if she was there. Blue rings circled his hands as ancient runes rotated aroudn them as he made the signs for teleportation. An instant later and he appeared inside Noel's apartment, his red cape fluttering behind him.

His eyes locked onto Howard with his arm around Noel. "You think your slick huh Stark?" Ares said as blue energy crackled around his hand, his hand then shot forward as he unleashed a powerful blast of energy at Stark's backside.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC:

Madness gestured to the exit, and ran. Michael hesitated for a moment and followed.

As he ran, he asked Madness, "Why do want to kill Novocain?"

Madness didn't respond for a moment. Then he said in a small voice, "I don't know exactly. But I'll just let him be dealt with by those two." He paused for a moment. "Sorry about me attacking you."

No response from Michael.

There was a scream, and Sara careened into their path.

"Sara?!" yelled Madness. "What are you-"

"There was a bloody helicopter crashing into the building!" she interrupted. "Oh, god..."

They all ran outside to the gathered X-Men. Michael and Sara immediately ran to the X-Men group, but Madness hesitated. He slowly went towards the group of X-Men.

Amaterasu's dance of death had ended, and she walked to the gathering of Brotherhood mutants. The colonel was dead, and the dance, as she promised herself, had stopped for the moment.

Edited by ConTradictheory

"Wer Traumt?"