IC: GeoffreyWhere was I? Why wasn't I dead? Why wasn't I in Niffleheim? I painfully got up. Looking behind me, I saw a dead body-my body-lying on the ground far off in the distance. "But that's impossible?" I thought. Pulling out my cell phone, I looked into the blank screen. It showed my reflection. "Okay then," I thought. "If this is the afterlife, it's pretty much like the real world." I hobbled over in a straight line, headed away from the group of mutants. I continued to walk, my strength draining away from me with every step until finally, I collapsed, just 3 feet away from a road. **************************************************** My eyes opened. Looking around, I saw that I was lying down in a white room. Looking to my left, I saw an empty hospital bed. "Strange, I thought they were always full," I thought. Then I realized where I was. "Thank the heavens," I thought.

Edited by Constructman

IC: LibertyNoel blushed a little. "My life is all work. I don't mind going over seas, I prefer it to anything else I usually do...but then there is publicity and all...I never get to do what I want you know? My whole life was planned by SHIELD...maybe breaking away will get me freedom."

OOC: So many characterName: Joshua Hickmann

OOC: Ignore the text above.

Name:Joshua Hickmann

Codename: SeraphimAge: Unknown, appears to be in his mid-twentiesGender: MaleFaction: NonePower(S): Joshua posses a set of wings on his back that allows him to fly. He has the ability to use a limited form of magic which allows him to fire blasts of heavenly energy. His final power allows him to return to his true form, a seraphim, for ten minutes at a time, followed by a five minute cooldown period in which he temporarily loses his magical abilities and his wings become fatigued beyond use.Appearance: Joshua appears as a regular person; not too buff, not too skinny. He has golden blonde hair. A pair of white wings are attached to his back. In his seraphim form, he glows with bright light but it can be discerned that his appearance doesn't change except for the addition of two more sets of wings.Weapons: A hand-and-half sword. When in Seraphim form, it will burst into fire.Skills: Joshua is a skilled swordsman and martial artist. He is also a very knowledgeable theologian and philosopher.

Personality: Joshua believes it his duty to protect the weak from those who oppress them. He holds himself to the highest of moral and ethical codes. He knows that he is/was an angel but he can't remember the exact details of his arrival on EarthWeakness: After using a seraphim transformation, Joshua will become too tired to use his powers for five minutes. He will also become extremely fatigued. His moral code will often prevent him from doing what is necessary, such as striking down an irredeemable foe. he also has a lot of trouble working with individuals connected to the Asgardians, the Olympians, or the Celestials due to his years of service under Yahweh. Sometimes, he may go so far as to attack one of these individuals without reason.Bio: Joshua was once an angel in heaven. Despite being a seraphim, one of the highest castes of angels, he went relatively unnoticed. One day however, he got into a fight with Zadkiel, having found out about his intentions to rebel, and lost. Zadkiel stripped Joshua of his powers and some of his memories and cast him down to Earth. Upon arriving on Earth, he tried to integrate himself into human society. It didn't exactly work out, however, as not all of his powers were striped; some remained, most notably his wings, which caught the attention of the Enforcers quickly. As a result, Joshua had to fight with them many times as the Enforcers mistook him for a mutant. After obtaining a sample of his DNA they left him alone but Joshua still caught the attention of some of the more powerful people on the globe despite trying to keep a low profile. He is currently studying theology in university with philosophy as his minor, still trying to pose as a human.

IC: James

James quickly brought his shield to bear, aiming to protect himself from the hit.

But he only had one arm he could use to brace the shield. His weakness was quickly becoming apparent. His right arm had not yet healed from his fight with Quicksilver, nor had he had the time to replenish the blood lost. Compounding these issues, he hadn't had time to sleep.

The car struck, and James was thrown back, landing heavily on the pavement, relatively unharmed thanks to his increased durability. But the momentary distraction would be enough for Earl to launch an attack of his own.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Earl

In an instant, Earl had his massive foot on top of James.

"Why do you fight, pathetic creature?" he asked, "why fight for these people, when your abilities could be used for so much more?"

James tried to bring his arms to bear, but each was pinned by a huge reptilian toe. Earl slowly pressed his foot into his prey's ribcage.

"I'll spare you, for now," he said, "after all, my master has plans for you."

He looked around to the slowly-gathering crowd of people and shouted,

"Plans for all of you!"

He slowly lifted his foot, never taking a reptillian eye off of the Neo-Avenger.

67tlbk.png

IC: Machinex

This was getting bad. "Why are you just standing around and watching?" a voice shouted in my head. "Go help!" Obeying the voice, I quickly ran from the shattered window to my suit's storage area. When the suit had assembled itself, I grabbed a futuristic looking sword-that was just a sword, despite its appearance-off of the wall. Jumping out of the window, I pressed an icon on the touchscreen in the suit's forearm, and my skyboard came rushing in from below me. Landing on it, I flew down towards the chaos. Only then did I realize that the web launchers had been taken off of the suit. "System check," I said from inside the suit. "Web launchers: online. Jets: online. RC hacker: online. No other systems have been installed." "Okay then," I said grimly as I drew nearer to the conflict.

"I think you overestimate yourself."

Even as the words were uttered, the Captain's grandson sprang into action. Ignoring the pain from his wrist, he shoved off from the ground, propelling himself into a flying tackle. Weakened he might have been, but James was far from weak.

"An Avenger is never beaten!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:

He looked uncertain for a moment, not entirely sure what to do.

You don't have to do this for me, Sarah said.

It was my fault you ended up like this in the first place, it's my job to put you back, He thought back.

"Alright," He decided, "Do you also mind keeping that one girl from trying to kill me? I haven't been myself in a good... What is it now, ten years?"

IC: (Sarah)

Sarah caught the simile from Nick. She walked over to him. "You know, we never did properly meet before. Names Sarah." She extended her paw, wanting to shake. Hmmm, an assassin, the guy who just found his powers, and a kajhiit. sounds like a team, or close to one.

OCC: Kaithas, I fixed it

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Howard - Central Park, NYC -

Howard rubbed the back of his head, looking somewhat bashful. "Anytime." As they went further through the park they noticed how vacant the park was. "Nobody seems to really be around at this hour."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Nick shook her hand, his arm shifting to one not unlike Sarah's and back in an instant. "Nice to meet you. My name's Nick." He grinned sheepishly, a tiger head mark on his shoulder. "Sorry. Powers are not cooperative at times."OOC:: That would be the topic, Constructman. Oh, and Nick's body generally has a symbol representing what that part last shifted into on it.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Well, I mean, listen, do whatever you wanna do. Your mom was a member of the X-Men, right?"

IC: Jace (New York City)

"No, but goddamned if his sense of humor isn't," Jace drawled, blindsiding James in a tackle and sending him to the pavement. The supersoldier hit the ground with a thud as the vampire cracked his neck and winked at him with an easy air that both made James feel at home and made his hairs stand on end.

"Hiya, from one soldier to another. Jace Pulliam."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC MachinexI was nearing the brawl. Making a phone call to the police, I stopped the skyboard. Hovering in mid-air, I called out to Earl and Jace. "According to the lawsof this country, you are hereby under citizen's arrest for mass vandalism, aggravated assault, and disturbance of the peace. Stand down." I unsheathed my sword and backed away from them, firing webs at them while keeping myself in the air, and out of range. Flying cars would be a problem though...IC Knower"I think I see the lizard," I said, my eyes glowing. "There's a man in a blue suit with a shield fighting him, two more people who seem to be with the lizard, and some guy flying on a sk-DAD?!"

James stood warily, watching the new arrival. This Jace was strong, and fast. Not just that, but quiet. His introduction of himself as a soldier gave him even more information, all of which combined to paint the picture of an efficient fighter.

James himself was not at the top of his game. If he was, this seemed like it would be a fairly even fight. But it wasn't. If the fight carried on for very long, the supersoldier would find himself tiring very quickly.

"James Rogers. Now surrender, or be taken down by force."

fK5oqYf.jpg