IC: Shadow

"He's dead, Brooklyn." Rebekah whispered to the other girl, almost dumbfounded by the sense of relief. "The Colonel. They got him."

OOC: Will do an Alex post in a minute

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:

"Sorry. You seem nice. We could've been friends," He said, after being kicked in the face by Liam.

Nose broken.

We know.

He shifted forms again, assuming the appearance of a humanoid covered in razor-sharp spines and charged Liam, "But we- I have to do this to bring my mother back."

IC: Rapture:

"Good," She purred, looking over the wrecks of the battle. Everything had gone to plan. The colonel was dead, her powers were boosted. Now to split. She quickly headed into the wilderness, heading south.

IC: Chris Marie:

"We can go home now?" He asked, standing next to his sister, Luka's powers had just worn off. Sarah was insulting him again. Thing seemed... Better?

IC: Alex

The mutated creature disposed of, Alex returned to where Julia was standing. "You kidding? It'd take a lot more than what I've seen so far to kill me."

"I mean, not like it hasn't tried." The technopath joked, hugging her once more. "You okay?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

"Had a feeling that'd be the answer." The technopath hugged her tighter, and patted her on the back. "You know what, though? I think things are going to get better pretty quickly."

"Oh yeah." Alex pulled one arm away, and reached into the pocket of his trench coat, withdrawing a familiar phone, and handing it to Julia. "Found this in the hallway at the Institute. Thought you might like to have it back."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Showstopper (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Oh. You're still here."

Alex turned, mentally groaning, and caught sight of Dark Dallas. His look of righteous annoyance quickly turned to one of surprise, then concern, as the other Dallas leaned against the wall, breathing heavily, a combat knife embedded in the side of his abdomen and jutting out unnaturally. Dallas' breath was ragged as he tried to keep himself steady.

"Well, since you haven't ditched the people who actually need their universe saved yet...mind helping me stand up?" Showstopper asked, barely masking his immense pain. "I might...kind of...need the assistance."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC GeoffreyA huge helicopter crashed into the side of the building. Jumping backwards, I barely dodged in time, my enhanced reflexes saving me. Dropping down, I saw that there was a hole in the wall. "Okay..." I thought. Carefully crawling out, I exited the ruined building. Pulling out my cell phone, I looked around. My reception had just dropped down to zero bars. "Curses,"I thought and began to walk off. Hopefully I could find the highway soon.

IC: Victoria Cradlewood

Through the lens of a scope, Victoria watched the battlefield. Things had died down, only a handful of enemies remained, and the ones still alive were very quickly being slaughtered.

There. One of the remaining opponents, a scientist, judging by his appearance. Unlucky for him. The former Weapon X captive hated the scientists even more than she did the guards. The guards merely held her captive, the scientists inflicted pain and suffering.

Carefully, she centered the crosshairs of her rifle on his head. A twitch of her finger sent a bullet lancing toward his head, the only warning a slight cough from the silencer.

Just to be sure, she adjusted within a second, and fired a second toward his chest, repeating the process to his left and right. The bullets flew, deadly projectiles with less than a second between them. They would have been difficult to hear at this range, let alone notice and evade. And even if they were noticed, the bullet spread ensured escaping without harm was next to impossible.

OOC: That woud be Geoffrey.

fK5oqYf.jpg

"You look like ****." Alex commented, slipping one of the alternate Dallas' arms over his shoulder, and helping him to walk. "Where's Ashlynn? Either of them?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Yours was with Alaric, trying to get back your Howlett," Dallas rasped. "Mine...I dunno. ****, mate, this smarts..."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Well, darling, I'm no physician, but I think I got stabbed."

IC: Brooklyn (Panera Bread, New York City)

Brooklyn tackled Rebekah over the table and onto the ground in a hug.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC GeoffreyWhy? Loki had been one of the most powerful beings in existence and he had only been able to pass down a snippet of power to his son? I really only got illusion projection; I didn't get super strength, I didn't get that much invulnerability, I didn't even get the other facets of sorcery! Groaning, I weakly reached for Flarbrandr. It would keep me alive for at least one more minute; that would be enough. My other hand weakly dialed 911 even as the world flashed in and out of my vision. "Curse these mortals," I whispered. "A plague on them and their houses." Perhaps those would be my last words. Actually, no, they weren't. "A plague on all your houses!" I yelled, not at anything in particular. "A plague on the humans! A plague on the Mutants! A plague, a plague on these mortals!"

IC: U. Shadow

Without a second's hesitation, another bullet pierced his right lung. The former Weapon X scientist coughed, as blood started to fill his lung.

Then, the killing blow. A bullet lancing toward his chest, a mere centimeter shy of penetrating his heart, puncturing one of the major artery. A second did the same on the opposite side, aiming piercing a second. It was a sadistic choice, the attack of a woman who hated her foe more than anything.

Geoffrey would die if they hit. He would be wounded beyond recovery, his heart weakly pumping blood that merely spurted from his chest like a demented fountain. He had, at most, three minutes to live.

And they would be three minutes of agony.

IC: Shadow

Rebekah hugged her friend tightly, cushioning her fall as the both tipped onto the ground. Her smile widened, an expression of sheer joy. "He's gone."

A note of disbelief colored her voice. "He's gone, Brooklyn. He's dead, and so is Weapon X."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Groaaaaaaan. You just had to steal a Mercutio line.

Only likable Shakespeare character ever, and you have to rip him off. Gah.

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Oh, find your own impending death speech," Aleks snapped at Geoffrey as he walked past, towards Christine. The dashing Russian thief easily drew his Magnum and fired one bullet through the new scientist's forehead as he trudged, not even stopping to make sure he had hit.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jared rose shakily to his feet, servos in his armor groaning. He looked much the same as he did before the energy transformation, but now he was a slightly tan, brownish blond haired man instead of being tinted green. Tears of relief streamed down his face for the strangest of reasons: he was thirsty again.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Yes. Human/mutant again. Continued exposure to the neutron beam was needed to keep him that way, and Quicksilver damaged the suit when he shut all the explosives off. Because Jared's armor was lined with them. Hard to kill energy beings.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC Why?IC GeoffreyGeoffrey coughed even as blood entered his lungs. " mutant dogs and human infidels!" he roared. "A plague o' both your races! They have made worm's meat of me. And soundly too: your races! May your lives be measured in hours and your deaths in years. Quicksilver, Novocain, by the end of the year I summon you to the tribunal of Hel to receive your just chastisement! Cursed! Cursed! You will all be cursed to the thirteenth generation of your race! The wrath of Jotenheim, the land of my forefathers and my brothers, be upon you all to Ragnorak! I HATE YOU!!!" And with that, he expired.

OOC: Wow, things really sped up while I was gone O.o

IC: Ezekiel (Weapon-X Compound)

Ezekiel flew higher, dodging the bullets that were being fired towards him. Enraged, he took control of the remaining helicopter, and forced it to fly into the one he was previously controlling. The commands were set in the systems of both vehicles, but he would leave the helicopters to do it on their own, giving the guards a chance to escape.

He then flew down, and began fighting other guards until the Colonel was killed. Ezekiel wasn't so familiar with who Colonel Johnson was, but if this meant that the conflict was over, then perhaps this was necessary. He ran to the group that formed over the commotion, and asked aloud....

"Did we win?"

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

OOC: Because you have the potential to do a really good death speech instead of ripping off the only Shakespeare character that anyone ever likes, ever. It's disappointing.

Also, Kaithas, uh...so is his old profile still applicable? The first one?

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Forsooth, my good man, thou needeth to shut the **** up."

Aleks used his power to take the floor around Geoffrey and then pushed it upwards, sending him flying into the ceiling and sticking with a gross SPLAT!

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Windrider - Weapon X Facility -

In the corner of my eye I saw Liam was still deep in battle with the shapeshifter. I wanted to help, but the pain I was in was just too much, I couldn't get off the floor. I started to scream as the pain in my shoulder blades reach a whole new level, I heard my shirt ripping in two places as bony-like stubs began to emerge, as they grew out jet black feathers began to grow from them quickly. Within minutes I had two massive black wings attached to my shoulder blades, I panted loudly as the pain finally started to die down, I slowly got up onto my knees, looking back at my new wings in a mix of both shock and fascination.

After a couple moments my attention snapped back to Liam and the shapeshifter. I raised my hand from where I sat on the ground and sent a blast of air at the lizard guy. "Hate to break it to you but...Novocain is looking pretty dead, and this place is trashed...why don't you just give up?" I slowly rose to my feet, a bit off balance as I wasn't used to having two huge wings on my back.

IC; Howard - NYC -

"Alright then, let's talk...do you want have the conversation out here or..."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: James

James watched the two with growing amusement. "Shoo. Both of you."

The supersoldier turned around, waving over his shoulder. "I'll see you later. I'm going to go find something to drink. Had enough of being serious for the day."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: The first one with a few exceptions. He is no longer green, and I redesigned his wings a long time ago. Instead of being the original insect like wings they're like angel wings with leaves instead of feathers. I plan on revamping (making more accurate) my old profiles eventually.

IC: Jared's mechanoid wings would no longer fold, as the had living tissue in them now. Walking through the base, he looked for anyone he knew.

OOC: Open for interaction.

BZPRPG Profiles