IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -

Ashley watched as her counterpart spiked a Weapon X mutant through the head, she grimaced. "Yeah no kidding...should we...help her?"

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -

Howard approached Lilliana and James, but stopped as he saw they were having an 'Aunt and Nephew' bonding time...or something along those lines.

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -

Krystal continued to pick off Weapon X Mutants one by one with John, now that they had powers it there was a bit more of a nuisance, but they had no idea how to use said powers efficiently. One however send a blast of acid as her, which burned some fur and skin on her side, she growled in anger and charged him.

IC: Windrider - Weapon X Facility -

​Novocain was a surprisingly good shot, I had sent a blast of air to stop the dart but he had aimed just above it, it went straight into my neck. I slowly fell to the ground and onto my knees as I yanked out the dart, but it was too late, whatever it was it was now in my system. In anger I sent a blast of air at Novocain, though it came out at least ten times as powerful then I had planned, sending nearly every object between me and Novocain flying at insane speeds toward the other end of the room, I myself was sent flying in the opposite direction. I hit the wall, rather close to where Liam, Lilliana, and Mr. Lizard freak were fighting it out.

​I clutched my chest I felt my heart-rate increasing. Whatever Novocain had injected me with was increasing my powers, but it was also killing me. I began to shake, like I was having a seizure. I felt pain all over at first, but it began to collect into my back, specifically around my shoulder blades, I swore I heard something like the cracking of bones as the pain became almost unbearable, I fell face first onto the floor.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Feral, Daken

John’s eyes widened in shock as he saw his brother stab Alaric; his blade going through Ric’s chest and the tip sticking out of his back. John looked down at the ground, Ric had come here to save him… and now he was dead. He’d never gotten the chance to apologize for his actions. “**** it why did you two come here... you should of let me die.”

Daken had pulled his claw out as Alaric dropped to the snow at his feet blood staining the snow. “Well that was almost too quick, even for me.” Daken grinned.

IC: Summer-flight

Ashlynn’s heart seemed to stop. The world seemed to slow around her. She saw everything at one, Ric standing there, then the blade cutting into his chest as if it was butter. She saw Ric’s blood flow and the look on his face as he realized what had happened.

“NOOOOOOO RIC!” Ashlynn screamed as she flew forward on her wings towards him. “No, no, no, no oh god no!” she moaned tears splashing from her emerald eyes down her cheeks as she cradled Ric’s head in her arms. He was gone; she couldn’t sense his mind at all. He was dead; there was nothing she could do.

"YOU ******!" she screamed. Suddenly her eyes began to glow and her hair seemed to blow around even though there was no wind. Green flames swirled around her body before they flew forward smashing into Daken and incinerating a good portion of his body as he was blasted through the air, over the side of a nearby cliff where the river ended in a massive waterfall.

Ashlynn then collapsed onto the ground next to Ric, not sure what had just happened to her.

IC: Triblade (Weapon-X Facility)

“Yeah we probably should,” he nodded jumping back outside and unleashing a plasma blast from his chest, melting one of the tanks down into slag. He then ran forward slashing at a few Weapon-X mutants with his plasma blades.

IC: Ultimate Feral (Weapon-X Facility)

John continued to bite and slash his way through Weapon-X mutants, his white pelt practically all crimson now. He howled as he tore another soldier in half before tearing off a huge chunk of meat from his leg and swallowing it.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

Aleks ducked underneath Johnson's swing and then drew his gun, firing it twice through the side of his abdomen, piercing his lungs. The Colonel fell to his knees once, clinging to Aleks' shoulder, but by now the Russian had caught onto Johnson's trick and slammed the butt of his gun onto his hand, knocking it away.

"I can only hope that God forgives you in a way I never can, ****bird," he growled, placing his hands on Johnson's cheeks while he was disoriented and trying to snap his neck with the last reservoirs of strength he had.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)

Novocain was blasted against the wall hard; he felt a few of his ribs crack from the blow as items smashed into him injuring him. Blood slowly dripped from his nose as he fell onto the counter, a few of his knives sticking out of his arms now. He watched Nathan writhe on the floor, “I hope your last moments are especially painful,”

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)

“**** you,” Johnson gasped in the last moment before Aleks snapped his head around in a way it never should have been killing him instantly. Johnson fell to the ground in a heap, the light from his remaining eye gone. The colonel was dead.

IC: Feral, Summer-flight

John got to his feet and walked over to Ashlynn. "My god Ash... what the **** just happened... that power." he said with fear in his eyes. "I'm sorry about Ric..." he said placing his hand on her shoulder. "We should bring him back so we can bury him at the mansion... he'd want it that way."

John felt hurt. His only sibling had turned out to be evil and cruel, and now he was dead. Killed by Ashlynn, but somehow John felt he deserved it. It still hurt though, watching his brother die like that. He'd wanted to win him over somehow... to make him good, so they could be the family they were supposed to be.

Ashlynn continued to sob, ignoring John. "God Ric... why..." she moaned sitting up and pulling his body into an embrace.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Geoffrey

"Hello?" Nobody answered. Sighing, I dialed another line. "Hello? Valley hardware? Yes, I'm calling to see if you sell blasting caps, detonators, timers and wire. Just the wire? OK, forget it. Do you rent bulldozers or backhoes? No, no, a rototiller won't do at all. I need something more like a wrecking ball. Do you know where I could get anything like that? What, you do have them? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! Could you deliver it to..."

IC-Ilya:

Ilya frowned, stepping over to Johnson, by Aleks. He slowly passed a hand over the Colonel's face, closing the man's still open eyes (or eye hole, in the case of one) without it even seeming like he touched them.

"Good kill," he said quietly to Aleks. "Though I fear he's going to plague me for a while."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

​What Geoffrey forgot was that this was, of course, a secret base, and it was nigh impossible to make phone calls from it. So, when his cell phone tried to connect to the hardware store, it bounced into Johnson's phone - the Colonel monitored every phone call made from the place and had the ability to bounce them around, terminate them, or screw with them as he pleased. Aleks, after the kill, decided to have a bit of fun.

"Uh, sorry, dude, we only do deliveries to the Democratic Republic of Zanzaboomafoo," he said to Geoffrey in a Californian accent via Johnson's phone, which was directly hooked to the phone servers. "Not Canada."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mysterious Priest - Weapon X Facility -

The Priest looked at the Colonel's body. "Well done." The priest had tried to break into the Colonel's mind as he had been fighting, but he hadn't gotten much from him, a shame. He'd just have to find another source. Maybe Khan could help. "Sayyyy..." He began as he approached Khan. "The Colonel had information that I actually really could use! Anyway you could help me with this endeavour?"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"Of course it's a real country. Can you even read a map?"

IC: Dallas (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"John?"

John turned, away from Ric's body, to see a tall Californian holding the empty clip of an assault rifle in one hand and the assault rifle itself in the other. His electric blue eyes glowed and the chronokinetic gave a massive grin as he dropped his weapons and leaped forward, wrapping his arms and legs around John in a massive hug.

"BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

*Searches up a map of the globe*

"No, it's not. But never mind," and I hung up. I called another bulldozer shop. "Hello? You have anything that can take down an industrial grade blast door? And do you ship to Canada? I assume you do, since this is a Canadian company." I was unaware of the phone signal jamming in the base so I assumed that it went through.

"Howdy, par'ner!" Aleks whooped. "Yeah, I deliver to every part of Canada that's east of New York City! Yeeeeeeeeeeee-haw! Now, uh, what can I do you for? I'd like some specifics on what'chur orderin'..."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ghost

A spirit suddenly materialized near Khan, it was Colonel Johnson in the flesh, well ectoplasm. He grinned at Khan and smoked a phantom cigar and stared at him with one good eye while the other was still a bloody gaping hole.

“**** straight I am,” he said. “And eventually I’m going to possess a body so I can choke you out in your sleep.”

IC: Feral

“Dallas?” John said surprised. “Dallas!” he yelled laughing as his best friend embraced him. “I thought I’d never see you again man…” he said. "Ric's dead... so is Daken,"

"What's a Dak--oh, dude. Ric's...dead?"

Dallas's face fell slightly, and then dropped towards Ashlynn, still crying and cradling him, then looked back at John. He started to laugh and then punched his friend in the chest.

"You had me going, you dick!" he yelled, still laughing. "Man, I thought he was really dead..."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

“Uh he is… can’t you see the big stab wound in his back?” he said. “Daken was my older brother; he tried to kill me… Ric and Ash showed up, Daken killed Ric and then Ash went beast mode and incinerated Daken and launched him over that cliff.” he said before finally pulling his claws back in.

"Bro, I love you, but you need to work on your practical joking skills. I mean, Ric's eyes are open. I can see him smiling."

Aleks merely let the phone ring this time and forced himself up, trudging with what little physical strength he had left towards where he'd seen Christine.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

“What do you mean he’s smiling? He had a look of shock on his face as he died, man are you on something?” he asked Dallas. He then looked at Ric and sure enough he was smiling and his eyes were open. “The ****?” John said now backing away. “He’s a zombie!” he yelled.

“Quit ****ing joking about it!” she yelled at Dallas and John. “My boyfriend is dead you morons!”

OOC: Your never going to get a wrecking ball INSIDE the base.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Shadow

Hundreds of miles from the Weapon X compound, moments after the crack resounded that announced the Colonel's death, Rebekah Fell blinked.

Something was... Different. She couldn't explain how, but it felt like a weight that had been holding her down was gone. An oppressive force lifted from her chest. She slipped her phone out of her pocket, and accessed satellite imaging for the place she knew the Weapon X compound to be. The organization apparently hadn't learned the lesson the first time, and given her access to their monitoring software.

And what she saw was a building in ruin, with battle raging around it. The picture was fifteen minutes old, but it was all she needed to know exactly what had happened.

The Colonel was dead.

With a gleeful sound, and a grin a mile wide, she hugged Brooklyn tightly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

John jumped when Alaric suddenly shouted. “He’s not a zombie! Don’t shoot him!”

Ashlynn suddenly heard Ric shout something. Was she imagining this? Had she snapped after he died? Or was it possible that he was somehow still alive?

“Ric?” she said reaching out with her mind and sensing his own consciousness. “Oh my god!” she said now crying tears of joy as she hugged Ric harder.

"Oh, uh, hey, Ric...Mr. Carlisle...dude..." Dallas stuttered, laughing weakly. "Of course I knew you weren't a zombie, dude, I've seen every episode of The Walking Dead and played both Left 4 Deads...this was just for show..."

He tossed the M16 with an innocent grin, and then jumped, yelping, into John's arms like Scooby-Doo and Shaggy when the gun discharged, firing four bullets through the air with a sharp crack.

"Uh...hey, Ash...why am I, like...breathing?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Knight

Knight continued to blast stun lasers at the soldiers until he saw Colonel Johnson lying on the ground dead, he raised his hands and released a massive amount of light into the air, forming into the words. "THE COLONEL IS DEAD!"

IC: Spirit

Will smiled as they shot the tank and he faded into the spirit plane, reappearing a few seconds later he started blasting pain at the soldiers until the words "THE COLONEL IS DEAD!" appeared in the sky.

IC: Smith

Joe frowned. 'Well that didn't work.' He thought as he was cut in half by the giant blade.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

John caught Dallas as the gun went off. “Be careful bro we don’t want to accidently put a bullet through his head when he just came back to life.”

“I don’t know Ric…” she said brushing his hair. “But you did…” she said as a few tear drops fell onto his cheek.

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Battle)

Mimic blew up the last tank with her powers, all that was left were the remaining mutant soldiers, and there didn’t seem to be too many of them left around. She ran forward kicking one mutant in the gut who had water powers before slamming an explosive punch into his chest, blowing off the upper half of his boy.

IC: Scorcher, Caden (Weapon-X Facility)

“Kane stop…” Caden said. “I did some research… your real parents were not my mother and father. Johnson adopted you and raised you as his own son; he messed with your memories.” Caden said walking forward. “Your real father was Johnny Storm, the Human Torch.” Caden said, “And you are his mutant son.”

“My father used a special serum to prevent your father’s powers and then he killed him, and your mother.” Caden said. “I’m sorry, we may not be blood but I will always be your brother, now have you had enough?” Caden asked blood dripping down from his face.

Kane was frozen in place, suddenly his flames died away and he fell to his knees before he began punching the metal floor with flaming fists. “I’ll kill him… I’ll ****ing kill him for doing this to me!” he said as hot tears fell to the floor. His entire life had been a lie… suddenly his mind felt like it was shattering, he saw glimpses and flashes of something… memories… they were his real ones.

He remembered his father… and his mother. His dad was a hero, he remembered the night Johnson came to his home and he found his parents dead, he remembered Johnson taking him and then Novocain experimenting on him… altering his memories and then sending him to live with Johnson thinking he belonged there.

“We will kill him together,” Caden said offering Kane his hand.

IC: Rage

"Wha? Okay, I have absolutely no idea what's going on." I had been following Knight around blasting fire at everything I saw (besides mutants) so I was really confused.

I was still in between the blast doors, browsing wrecking balls, bulldozers, and power drills, among other things.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Jared fell to the ground, clutching his helmet. The photonic hero remembered what he had been trying to earlier, and grimaced. He had to get this helmet off. Now.

Picking up a rock, he smashed the glass faceplate on his mask, then pulled the broken helmet over his head. Old sensations started to run through his body, like taste, smell, touch. Falling on to his hands and knees, his back arched, the pain increasing to unbearable levels. One eye and the surrounding part of his face faded from its glowing green tint to normal, its iris the only part to retain a vibrant green.

IC: Dante punched a soldier in the stomach and bashed his head with an armored fist.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

"Well, errr...we should let these guys do their thing, Howlett..." Dallas said, looking up at John. Handing him a couple pistols he had lifted and then taking the M16, the two went to try and achieve some real life Call of Duty mischief with the remaining Weapon-X soldiers.

IC: Alaric (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

Alaric hugged Ashlynn back in shock, running a hand through her hair and then stopping as it brushed her cheek: the lapis lazuli set into the ring on his finger was glowing, but slowly dimming; as it stopped, Ric looked down to see that no trace of Daken's blade remained except the sword itself, stained with his own blood on the ground beside Alaric.

"Uh...what's going on?" he whispered.

"Christine!"

Aleks trudged towards Rogue's daughter, grinning with what may have been the first true happiness he'd experienced since coming to America.

"He's...expired."

IC: ??? (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

Meanwhile, Hank McCoy was about to become a murderer.

The blue-furred mutant was repeatedly taking a Weapon-X grunt - it was his first day on the job, he didn't even really have any idea what the place was even about - and slamming him into the wall. Slowly, blood shot onto Beast's hairy chest, and the soldier coughed and pleaded for mercy, but Hank would have none of it, aiming to take out his frustration on whatever he could...

"Beastie Boy. Dude. Give it a rest."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Stupid, stupid, stupid..." dextrous hands flew over the controls mounted on a large control board, though not really touching anything. "This was such a stupid freaking idea."

"I'm sorry, what?" A Canadian Air-Traffic Control replied, having caught the radio transmission-the person who sent that apparently didn't know that his radio was on.

"NOBODY EVER TOLD ME HOW TO FLY A FREAKING HELICOPTER!" Elijah yelled into the radio, before shutting it off. And breaking the switch so that he didn't need to hear the radio ever again ever. The helicopter he was flying pitched and yawed dangerously, lurching through the air like some large, corpulent beast just after eating a huge Thanksgiving dinner.

Also known as slowly and clumisly.

Elijah had completely given up any hope of using the controls by now, and he had a parachute on his back, he was standing at the doors of the helicopter, which was now less than fifty feet above the ground, which was covered in snow. A bunch of people he probably knew were watching as the dangerously low helicopter lurched into the air near them, incredulous, wondering just who could be piloting this thing. A few moments later, he jumped, the helicopter about thirty-five feet from the ground. He tried to pull the parachute cord, for no real reason other than to try and look cool, and it failed to work.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me..." he then proceeded to crash into a built up snow drift, thankfully slowing down his fall enough that he landed, unharmed. A moment later and the snow drift was blasted away by a sonic blast from inside of it, just in time to watch his helicopter crash down into the Weapon-X base, right into a single hallway, that was closed off by two blast doors, and where a scientist had been trapped earlier. He knew this, because at this close range, the special tech on the helicopter was able to tell him that there was a life sign down there, and so he decided to assume that whoever it was that was trapped between those blast doors was hostile.

Oh, and if that trapped person's name was Geoffrey, well, that was completely coincidental.

Once he was done watching this extremely convoluted spectacle, he dusted any lingering snow off of himself, before walking over to Dallas and John, tossing the parachute pack off to the side as he did so.

"What's up?" he asked them, perfectly calm, almost as though he hadn't just crashed a helicopter. "Also, don't tell the President about that helicopter. I don't need the FBI on my back."

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Alex

The technopath stumbled back ever so slightly, knocked off balance from the force of Julia's hug. His cold expression thawed, and a smile worked its way onto his face.

He hugged her back tightly, heart swelling with happiness. "Hey, Julia. Sorry it took so long."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: IcitineLilliana nodded. "I love you Liam, my son." She whispered and then dashed outside. She had heard John yelling. As she ran outside she stared screaming. "JOHN?!" , looking for him desperately.IC: Liberty"I guess so little nephew." She said affectionately before pulling away. Noel then saw Howard. "Hey there." She said softly.

He then raised himself into the air on currents of lighting before unleashing them at his attackers.

OOC: "This is merely superconductor electromagnetism. Surely you've heard of it? It levitates bullet trains from Tokyo to Osaka. And it also levitates...me."

IC: An overload of the base's systems eh? Alec got to work on that right away. He started switching safeties off, switching any machinery he could access on and setting up loops wherever he could get his technopathic fingers to reach

M'Kus switched into his human state, leaving N"Dine to become a full panther. They'd decided there wasn't enough of her costume left to keep her decent if she went human. He started waving at the Blackbird, trying to flag it down. They needed a healer to try and fix up some of the injured guards they'd managed to pull out of the carnage and since, as fa as they knew, it had versions of Ashley and Ashlynn on board that was two healers

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Get this thing the **** offameeeeeeeeee!"

The high pitched yell of unconstrained mortal terror came from the mouth of Dallas Green, who ran past Julia and Alex, who had never seen him afraid before and were thus taken aback for a second, not sure quite what he was talking about. The reason was picked up on after a second: a Weapon-X soldier was clinging to him with eight legs, having been mutated to a human-arachnid hybrid by Johnson's secret weapon. Dallas ran around, trying in vain to push the thing off him by slamming it into walls and clubbing it with the butt of the gun, but the soldier kept on clinging.

"Hang on, I gotcha!"

Alex, ever the faithful friend, tried to punch the creature off, but the mutant bucked Dallas so that he was met with the punch instead. Dallas' head snapped back, slamming into the forehead of the mutant and disorienting both of them; Alex took the chance to punch the spider-man - teehee - in the face, knocking it off Dallas' back, and the Californian chronokinetic spared no time in taking his M16 and jamming it into the head of the mook, firing it off and obliterating his head until he heard the click of an empty barrel.

"Uh...hey, guys..."

IC: Brooklyn (Panera Bread, New York City)

Brooklyn hugged Rebekah back, happy the girl was finally coming out of her shell.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Knight

Knight turned to Rage and used the light around him to make the words: "The leader of Weapon-X is dead, the battle is over." Then he turned the words into another stun laser and sent it into a soldier. "Just some people don't know it." He wrote.

IC: Spirit

Will salked around blasting the few remaining soldiers and healing the wounded. "Anyone need to be healed!" He shouted.

IC: Smith

Joe was regenerating.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: It's always the days when I'm not planning to get on that the RPG blisters along. Le sigh.

IC: Legion frowned from his location, some solid distance away from the Weapon X compound. His efforts to mobilize his clones were being thwarted by a rather stupendously large assailant, and the ones that did manage to make it past were being heartily handled. To add insult to injury, if the message in the sky was anything to go by, the Colonel was dead.

Having a few clones break off from the battle proper to check on this was simple enough. Sure enough, the Colonel lay dead amongst a disturbing number of likely powerful foes. It seemed a retreat was in order, at least from that situation. The clones who had gone to check on Johnson dispelled rather than attempt to get in conflict with what was certainly a losing battle.

It would seem that the one constant in his life was slowly but surely being extinguished. And much like quite a few instances within recent times, it seemed as if there was nothing he could do about it...

Xander tore his featureless mask off in a combination of rage and hopelessness.

The remaining Legion clones began dispelling across the battlefield. As far as Xander was concerned, his part in the conflict was over. If Johnson was dead, then he had no standing orders.

But Xander's mind was now wracked with questions of a hopelessly lost nature. 'What am I supposed to do now?'

---

As the battle carried on, Adrian, Asura, Dana and Nero carried on disposing of enemy agents in their own ways, solidly working on cutting down on the amount of opposition remaining.

---

Siegfried scratched his chin at Natalie's comment. A codename, eh? Siegfried was unsure of what name would work well as a codename while not providing a slight to his father. It's hard to choose a god as a codename when your father stood as a god himself.

---

Spencer sat in a tree near the edge of the battlefield, where he'd been since the carnage started. He noted that running and hiding was seriously beginning to become a theme with him. One he was quickly growing to dislike.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~