IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -

'Jess' took the skirt from Gabriel, holding it up for a second and looking at it with much reluctance. "I can't believe I'm doing this..." At least the skirt was just a simple black one, nothing too girly, as far as shirts go, and it was small enough to fit her, as she was the smallest, shortest, and youngest of the group, a fact she did not enjoy being reminded of, she was hardly 5'7" as a guy, and a few inches shorter as a girl.

"Got a shirt to match? If I'm gonna do this then I might as well go all out." 'Jess' was starting to wonder if her certainly girl brain was the reason she almost liked this or if she was just completely insane.

This is better than going to jail...right? Right....

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]Lucas, meanwhile, was having no such existential crisis because he just didn't care. Rather he simply reached out to the crows, finding much more comfort in their simplistic minds and simplistic ways. "I'd suggest changing quickly, the police are almost here." He seemed to not notice or care that his meditation would likely draw more attention than everything else.

Edited by Dr. Alexandra Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC: Robin (Fox) didn't really need a change of clothes. She hadn't gotten much shorter, being in the middle of the group as far as height goes. "They might be a problem." The recently female hero pointed at a few people in black suits and sunglasses. One beckoned to her. "I'll deal with them."Robin walked over quickly. "Like, what do you need?" She shook her head inwardly."Excuse me, miss, but do you happen to recognize this man? You look like him." The sharp dressed man held out a picture of Fox giving a superspeed kick to a security officer's face. Robin tried to look as innocent as possible. "He totally looks like my brother. But he's like way far away in Erom, Texas." The speedster grinned. So much for "every girl crazy for a sharp dressed man". The man nodded. "Sorry to bother you. Forget we were even here."

Edited by Jon Snow

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]"Holy ****!" Lucas jumped at the sudden appearance of some conspiracy spooks. "Where in the name of all good did they come from? How did they get in our room? How did they not knock? How... never mind, I doubt anyone's going explain it to me."

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: Room I'm confused I thought they were in an elevator or something :3 or walking somewhere to get a bite to eat

IC: Triblade (San Fran Bay)

“My name’s Matt Summers,” he said as he looked up at Robin and flashed him a charming grin before letting his plasma blade fade away. “What’s yours?” he said. So far the stranger hadn’t freaked out that Matt was a mutant, which is nice.

"Alright then...I'll just be in the restroom for a moment..." 'Jess' took the shirt and some other certain undergarments and promptly walked toward the wall, phasing right through and into the bathroom instead of actually using the door, which she promptly shut as soon as she was inside. As she fiddled with the new clothing she looked at herself in the mirror, a pang of surprise overcame her as she thought for a moment that a younger looking version of her mother was phasing through the mirror, but then she realized it was just her. Oh my gawd I really do look like my mother...freaky. Man if she saw me like this she would try to braid my hair or something... She shivered at the thought, looking at the mirror was becoming too awkward and so she turned away from it's view.

After a minute or two of figuring out how to even put the skirt on she came out, looking slightly embarrassed but otherwise just fine. She also had in her arms her jeans and hoodie, the ones she had worn when she destroyed all the slot machines, these had to be hidden or the police would most definitely know that their suspect had been here. She promptly went up to the nearby wall and phased the clothing in between the plaster and the wood work. She just hoped she hadn't just destroyed her favorite hoodie in the process, objects that became unphased while inside another object sometimes became...merged.

"Well, at least now I'm dressed like a normal girl." She said, walking up to Gabriel and ignoring the other's brief stares, if they looked at all. Lucas was too busy meditating or whatever it was she was doing to really notice or care, even if she did look she probably still wouldn't care.

Giles opened the door and men in the suits and sunglasses stood at the entrance, 'Jess' simply acted like everyone else and pretended to be in complete surprise of their appearance, as if they hadn't expected them. They seemed to be convinced that Robin wasn't who they were looking for. But 'Jess' knew that these people wouldn't just leave them alone that easily...most likely they figured if Fox was lying or hiding something they could simply monitor them from a distance, in the shadows where the group wouldn't see them. They weren't out of this yet, if any of them slipped up they'd be in serious trouble. Jess' heart sank a bit when she realized just how much the circumstances were forcing her to stay female, as long as she was around this place she pretty much didn't have a choice but to stay like this.

She thought of simply ditching these people and going home, no one would bother to follow her, no guys in suits were after her...yet. But she also wasn't sure how Gabriel's powers worked completely, did they wear off on their own or were they permanent until Gabriel changed her gender again? There was also the chance the men in suits would follow her just because she'd been in this room with Fox, she didn't want to risk leading them straight to her mom....that would be bad.

Plus she'd feel rather terrible abandoning them...well at least Gabriel anyway, and okay Giles too, he was an old friend of his mothers. As for Fox and Lucas...meh.

'Jess' decided to try to act as girly as possible while these men were present, she didn't want anyone to so much as even think for a moment that she was actually a guy, even though the chances of them thinking that were almost zero anyway as long as they weren't aware of Gabriel's powers. "So Gabe...this skirt doesn't make me look fat does it?" She twirled the skirt in front of Gabriel.

Edited by Snelly

OOCWe are still in the room, to the best of my knowledge. We never moved, and Lucas certainly gotten up from his meditating.IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]Composing himself slightly more, Lucas kept his back turned to the door, regaining his stance. "There's a lot of inconsistencies in this place. People vanishing, people appearing, it's starting to worry me. The only thing that has remained consistent is my wit, and I think that might be failing too."

voidstars.png

IC: Gabriel - Las Vegas

Unlike her companions, who had probably been freaking out somewhat at the sudden appearance of the secret agents of doom, Gabriel had instead been admiring their beautiful suits. It wasn't everyday when you met real secret agents with real secret agent clothing, and the clothing was just absolutely FABULOUS.

They were much better than her own suit, especially with all those magnificent pockets. She wondered how much they cost, and entertained buying one, but they were probably too expensive for her, especially because she technically didn't have a job and was secretly funnelling money from her older brother's bank account without him noticing, and because she didn't actually know how much the military paid him for his super-secret job, she couldn't really pull out lots and lots of money for a new suit.

She was too young to get arrested!

"So Gabe...this skirt doesn't make me look fat does it?"

The gender-bending teenager blinked, and turn to look at 'Jess'. She would have to admit that the skirt suited her new friend a lot, especially when the former boy twirled around.

"It's perfectly fine!" said Gabriel cheerfully, giving 'Jess' a thumbs-up. "But it's Gabby, kay?"

IC

"But with civilization comes people," Angela pointed out between bites. "And I thought the reason you were freaked out about coming back was because of all the people who apparently want to kill you."

Edited by Viserys Targaryen

OOC: I wrote that IC based on walking to the food court. It wasn't very clear. Just assume they knocked on the door. There was a Giles post a bit back where we left, I thought.IC: Robin smiled. "Nice to meet you. I'm Robin Huntian." The halfblood tilted his head toward Nicole. "And hers, if she doesn't mind me asking?"IC: Robin (Fox) nodded as they walked off and shut the door. Suddenly she disappeared, reappearing a half minute later. "They mostly believed us. I hate to think what they'll find if they go to Erom."

IC: Natalie finally released Brando and backed up, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. "So, Fury told me you would tell me the rest."

Edited by Jon Snow

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"I suppose, but I've spent the last six years or so around people who wanna kill me. That, I can deal with. We're, uh...Angela, we're in Kansas."

IC:

"We're doing great!" I replied, trying not to laugh as Ashley tapped away curiously at my arm with the box of Captain Crunch. "Uh, yeah, we're doing great, just chilling out here - Agh, Ashley, stahp it! - and enjoying the Bay."

IC:

"That depends on what Fury told you."

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOCNope, that was Giles telling people to move. We never did.

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

Lucas opened one eye, spotting 'Jeff' doing a spin in her new skirt, and promptly rolled his eyes at the scene. "Well, that's wonderful. The conspiracy spooks are gone, and we all are getting so perfectly into character." Snark was apparent in his voice. "So I don't get to feed the LVPD to the crows. Don't know what to make of that."

voidstars.png

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"I'll happily oblige." Lucas finally stood, taking a deep breath, then clearing his mind of the birds. A great chorus of flapping wings took off, back to their homes and their food. When he opened his eyes again, they lacked the glaze, and Lucas seemed... unsteady. Less in control. Then he glanced down. "....holy ****. I managed to ignore this?"

voidstars.png

IC: Triblade (San Fran Bay)

“Well seeing as she’s on the phone I’ll answer for her,” Matt offered. “Her name is Nicole Binder, I’d be surprised if you haven’t heard her name on he news lately.” He said. He watched Robin for a moment, “Nice to meet you man.” He said at last. “So what’re you a human or a mutant?”

IC: Nicole (San Fran Bay)

“Wait you’re at the bay?” she asked.

OOC Snelly, post as Howard please?

OOC: Don't harass me please, I'll get to it when I get to it.

IC: Howard - Helicarrier -

Who? And you're lucky I don't sent a bunch of complicated algorithms into your head, I don't like mind invasions.

Howard sighed. "Welp, someone is telepathically harassing me now...we better go." He said to Noel.

"Thanks Gabby." 'Jess' said with a smile, embracing her in a hug because well, for some reason she felt the urge to, and plus girlfriends hugged each other all the time, at least from what 'Jess' had observed and she was trying to maintain a convincing act. What scared her the most was she seemed to be really good at it too, no one would have ever even considered that she was really supposed to be a guy unless they already knew better.

Though really at this point 'Jess' hardly cared how ‘girly’ she acted, it couldn't get any more embarrassing than being turned into a girl in the first place, and she figured as long as she was stuck this way she might as well just roll with it and make the most out of the situation, go with the flow as it were. That was her approach on most things in life, rollin' and flowin', it was a very good way to survive the crazy world which she lived in. It also made most situations more fun and less stressful.

She jerked her head back a bit to get her hair out of her eyes, it had grown a heck of a lot longer when she’d turned into a girl, long enough to make a ponytail even, not that she was willing to go that far and start messing with her hair, she still had some dignity left.

"....holy ****. I managed to ignore this?" Lucas exclaimed as she looked down at herself.

"Yeah, I was wondering how you were doing that." 'Jess' remarked.

IC: Ashley - San Francisco -

Ashley, in her very mischievous mood, couldn't help but laugh hysterically at Dallas' reaction. She was apparently way to slaphappy to calm down, which was made quite apparent when she threw the box at Dallas' head in a fit of laughter.

Edited by Snelly

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"Sorry about the snark, I get a bit... cold, distant, when I'm with the birds." Lucas shrugged, taking a few steps around hesitantly. "Coping mechanism I think. Doesn't make me painless or emotionless, but it... detaches me from the rest of the world. A sort of meditation really, lets me focus on controlling other minds."

voidstars.png

"Actually I was kinda hoping you'd come, especially if I have to deal with all these agents." He said with a sigh at the end.

'Jess' was a bit taken back, Lucas was apologizing for all the cynicism? She hadn't seen it coming. "Oh. Well, uh...that's fine, don't worry about it. I mean I know I was being a bit of an overbearing brat earlier...throwing the pillow at you and all..."

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"It's the power, I think." Lucas may of softened, but he still seemed to ignore half of what was being said. "Power corrupts. In this case it's more power hardens, but I don't know. It was always like that when I was younger, always so weak... but the birds helped. The crows saved me. It was... blah, I'm rambling again."

voidstars.png

IC: Liberty"If they bother you...I can make them stop." Noel yawned as she began to stretch. "I have just as much prestige as Fury, and almost the same authority." She then kissed his cheek. "Lets get this over with so that we can go back to your place."

"Well, I blew up a bunch of slot machines with my powers...so I can't judge."

"Right." He said, giving Noel a quick kiss on the cheek, and then heading out the door.

IC: Krystal - Cerebro Room, Institute -

“One of the X-men? My you sure did a heel face turn Krystal.” Her father remarked, it was pretty apparent he had never liked the idea of Krystal being an enforcer in the first place.
Her mom interrupted the awkward silence that followed, “Dear, you mentioned that your current appearance is not what you really look like, can we see the real you?”
Krystal’s heart was beating quickly, for some reason she was a bit anxious about what was about to happen. Was she worried that her parents would reject her wolf-like form? Or that they wouldn’t look at her in the same way anymore? She wasn’t sure.
Still, she couldn’t hide it from them now, slowly she willed the illusion to present herself as she truly was, the fur, fangs, claws…everything.
“Well, this is the real me.”
Edited by Snelly

IC: "Oh!" Francesca was a little taken aback by the gift. It was elaborate without being ostentatious, fancy while remaining tasteful. And it did match her eyes. "This is...wow..."

IC: "That doesn't really answer my question, Sue," tyrone said, "I asked you why you were here."

IC: "Leave the tech heads to it," Anton advised Seigfried, "I'm sure they'll ask us if they need anything smashed or lifted."

IC: M'Kus and N'Dine could only stand and watch as Krystal had a conversation with people they couldn't even see. This wasn't their moment and they were going to intrude.

IC: The fortune teller had been a good start. She hadn't exactly been clairvoyant, she just had a talent for seeing the threads of the present and working out the possible future from those. Like figuring out the pattern on a half-woven scarf. As such she'd known there was nothing she could do to stop him without getting other people killed along with her. She had meekly accepted the knife. This was good. He had no particular love of violence, he merely required the gifts the seer could provide. Her talent of seeing the present had given him mastery over two languages, so know he could understand and be understood by the enormous populace. It had brought him up to speed with modern knowledge of this 'planet' and its 'technology', knowledge of spinning metal and trapped lightning. So now...now he needed some form of power base. Like his old village. somewhere he could rest and wait for new sources to wander into his grasp like flies into a web. Somewhere in the powers of prescience he saw a city of lights, burning bright in the desert, a place where corruption gathered like water into a bowl. Yes, he could extend his reach far in a place like that

OOC: Thought maybe I'd drop an evil wizard in Las Vegas and see what happens :P

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC SpartanHomer stepped an inch forward. Exactly one inch.IC Foreshadow"Heave-wha?" Peter went as two Enforcers came running around the corner. "Freeze mutant!" they yelled. "Come on guys, I just did about 50% of your job for you and this is what I get?" Peter didn't get achance to say more as one of them threw his javelin, getting it stuck in the side of the dumpster. "That's it," Peter shouted. "I'm out!" With that, Peter rocketed upwards, though he didn't make if vey far. Fortunately the other Enforcer had grown his javelin too and had missed, and xiphos weren't exactly designed for throwing. "Sir," one of the Enforcers said to his helmet's internal comm. "The mutant's escaping! He's carrying some sort of dumpster with him!"IC Spartan"A dumpster?! .... Tell me, is he going anywhere upwards?" "Yes he is," was the reply. "... so that's his plan," Homer realized. "Don't attack him yet; wait until he's done with this webhead. He'll he too tired to resist."

OOC

OOC: Thought maybe I'd drop an evil wizard in Las Vegas and see what happens :P

Let's see how things go down when your evil wizard meets the Prince of Ravens. =P

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"Tried robbery out? That's wonderful." Lucas may not of been as bold without his avian companions, but it didn't mean he was totally without snark. "Oh, and going back a bit, I think the skirt is fine. I'm afraid my alter-ego isn't much for a fashion sense."

voidstars.png

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"Multiple personality disorder?" Lucas frowned, shaking his head. "No, no, just meditation. Lots and lots of meditation."

voidstars.png

"Considering your powers that hardly surprises me." 'Jess' said somewhat bluntly, as she walked over to the bed and sat down, crossing her legs. They didn't seem to have a reason to leave the hotel room as of yet, though 'Jess' was still hungry and was kinda hoping they would actually depart soon. As simple as it would be to use her powers to slip out of this place, she wouldn't risk it with those men in the suits lurking about.

"But that would mean I'd have to go out in public..." 'Jess' looked down at herself. "...like this."

She wasn't sure if she was comfortable with that, staying here till the scary guys in the suits went away so she could be a guy again was always an option.

Yeah not really. "You know what...screw it let's just go." Her hunger won out in the end.