OOC: Electrical-based characters seem to be "in" now...

IC:

Newbie? D=

Warren pretended not to hear Alec's comment, instead, he wanted to head off to search for batteries, and satisfy his want for more power. He really didn't like being able to feel the amount of electricity that powered the building. He hated not being able to absorb the electricity that powered the place. To become stronger. To match the power that ran through the walls, floor, and ceiling.

I guess that's what the USSR thought back in the cold war...

That's not the best of examples. You should focus on what needs to be done.

I just got here. I'm not keen on doing anything crazy yet. And they seem nice...

To them (and me), you're being annoying. If you insist on waiting, find something quiet to do.

Warren frowned at the closing statement of the mental conversation, and headed back over to where he'd dropped his duffel bag on arrival.

Nothing else to do but wait then, He thought, they had their X-Men stuff to do. While he knew it was for a good cause, he wasn't keen to join in on that. Fighting was never his specialty. If he was going to try and convince people not to be scared of Mutants, he wouldn't do it that way, I wonder when Mr. McCoy will get back...

IC: Abraham

Abraham's eyes narrowed, as one member of the Brotherhood was carried off of the yacht. Said member was unconscious, and bleeding from a shot in the shoulder.

When Shiloh was set on the ground, he walked over, crouching next to her. He gestured for a healer to come over, and to do their job.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: CorinthiaMiddayStarbucks; Alameda, CAThe latest Starbucks entrant was a young man, maybe Corinthia's age, tall and sharply dressed. As though following unwritten protocol, she glanced to him and proptly returned to her homework, which currently consisted of scrolling through her dictionary for a vocabulary word that didn't even appear to belong to the English language.Even through her earbuds, Corinthia could hear the conversations of several other customers. She trapped her lower lip between her teeth and wondered if she should move once her coffee and cookie were finished.When the blonde newcomer glanced over his laptop at Corinthia, a second passed before she realized she was meeting his gaze. He smiled. Her response was a quirk of the lip and a hasty retreat to her studies -- or maybe the coffee -- or, she decided on the fly, both, and she passed over her pencil, sipped her drink, nibbled some more on her chocolate chip cookie, and resumed leafing through her dictionary.Curiosity never wanes, however, and Corinthia found herself wondering about the young man. If he was as old as he seemed, which was Corinthia's age, seventeen, then why had she never seen him at school? Maybe he was a new college student (why someone would come to Alameda for college was a question she would ponder later), or maybe he had just moved here.She stopped herself before looking back at him. She was not a stalker; she was just another teenager studying over coffee and two-thirds of a giant cookie.The young man passed out of her mind as she copied the vocabulary word's definition into her notebook in meticulous print.

OOCHey look, more villainy.

Name: Peter GreysonCodename: Prince of RavensAge: 28Gender: MaleFaction: Independent villainPower(S): Somewhat like his distaff counterpart, he possess the ability to control any and all members of the class Aves within a five kilometer radius, the ability to control feathers and, as a bit of an extra bonus of the competition, extremely good eyesight. This extremely good eyesight lets him see things up to three kilometers away with decent quality.Appearance: Standing at 5'9", he isn't the most imposing of presences. He has stark black hair kept at about three inches, brown eyes, and possesses a number of tiny scars on his arms, from the years of handling all manner of birds.Weapons: Has upwards of a dozen throwing knives on his person, with some ninja stars thrown in for good measure.Skills: An exceptional shot with his knives, as well as being a surprisingly good biologist.Personality: Not exactly the sort of guy you'd want to share a beer with, to call him cold is an understatement. He doesn't have a total lack of empathy, but his human relationship skills are terribly lacking. Probably because he's never found the need for them.Weakness: Mano-a-mano, he isn't the greatest. Catch him inside a sealed building and you've just got to put up with throwing knives.Bio: Peter's early life is consequential. What does matter is his college years. Peter had always been good with birds, and when he went off to college, he chose to become a biologist specializing in them. Unlike other mutants, he never truly discovered his abilities when he was younger, instead just finding a natural affinity with them. His superb eyesight didn't manifest itself as anything special to him, always assuming that other people could do similar things. Thus, he went off assuming he was perfectly normal, and so did everyone else.

It would be years later when he was working on his master's degree that he finally became aware of what he was. Living in a medium sized city, he had been able to go about his life in relative security, but one day that ended with him getting mugged. The outcome was what one'd expect it to me; Peter subconsciously sent out a cry of distress, and the birds answered. Thousands of them flocked to his aid, and while one crow may not be a problem, being swarmed by them is terrible for your complexion.

It was after this mugging that Peter came to realize his full potential. He continued on with his degree, of course, and even took a job in NYC at a minor research center on birds. When not filing paperwork in the name of science, he can found out and about the city, causing his own variety of havoc. There's few things more amusing that watching hapless city-goers attacked by pigeons, after all.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC: Mikhail - New York City

Ignorant of the plights of his comrades on the Helicarrier, Mikhail had taken time off from his job to relax in Central Park and watch pigeons fly around for no apparent reason. He already ate lunch, so there wasn't really anything else he could do but walk around until he was ordered back to capture criminals, beat up aliens, et cetera.

He did feel an urge to throw electric sharks at the pigeons on his head, but he decided against it.

Edited by Nutrients

OOC: PoR seems acceptable to me.

IC: Nicole, Triblade (San Fran Bay)

“Okay!” she said as she hung up. “We’re going to go meet them at Star Bucks then go for Panera!” she told Matt as she jumped up and rushed off for the nearest restroom to change out of her bikini and into some clothes. She walked out later wearing a sleeveless white V-neck T and some short jean shorts. “Let’s go!”

Matt got up and grabbed his back-pack before pulling on a blue T-shirt and leaving his swim-trunks on. He then slipped on his sneakers and glanced at Robin before grabbing his surf board.

“You want to come Robin?”

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

“Ah’m glad,” she said as she watched him eat. “So am ah the only reason you stuck around here in boring old Westchester?”

IC: Beast (Outside X-Manor)

Hank’s face got a slightly sad look on it when Warren mentioned Scott. “I still think me and Bobby could have taken you two.”

IC: NPC Healer (Genosha)

Said healer sprinted over and began to tend to Shiloh’s wounds.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

IC:

Flashes of pleasant spring green, juxtaposed against random intervals of cyan clashed before my eyes as claps sounded across the Kanye beat I was playing with. Sounds pumped through my Beats, the quality of the headphones practically throwing the instrumental at my brain and leaving my natural synesthesia absolutely no line of defense against the music. I closed my eyes, concentrated on the colors, attempted to take the colors and sort them into something beautiful, a uniform, smoothed out collage of colors where once before the sample was merely a Jackson Pollack painting.

I opened my eyes and saw that the hipster's eyes were lingering on me for a second. I smiled again, more casually this time as opposed to just polite, and fiddled away absentmindedly with the sample, putting some finishing touches on it and flagging a couple crucial points where some vocal samples could be added into the backdrop of the beat before the actual vocals came in. When it was finished, I had not remixed the track; I had merely taken it and polished it up a bit, made it more presentable, added a bit of pomp the beat had lacked in 2004 without sacrificing the very integrity of the mainly soul music-based recording.

All before Nicole had showed up, too. Not bad.

IC:

Aleks stopped with the toaster strudel still in his mouth and chewed away thoughtfully for a second before leaning back against the headboard of the bed and licking away at his fingers. The thief looked up at Christine with intelligent, guarded chocolate eyes and finally shrugged, playing with his pushed back hair with his wrist.

"I...well, yeah. I guess you are."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Nate limped over to Shiloh's side. He'd had his bullet removed, but his leg hadn't quite healed.IC: "I LOVE THE TASTE OF BLOOD oranges from the farmers market. Bloodlust is hard to control, but only when I'm really close to a major artery. Right now I'm fine." Nick grinned. "Sure, I'll come if you don't mind."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC [Peter/New York City]

The day had been alright.

Peter unlocked the door to his apartment, stepping in as he thought about what had happened. His boss was getting more and more demanding, but it was nothing new. Deadlines were deadlines, and the upcoming grant was important to the foundation's survival. Peter wouldn't stand to see the birds hurt, though. These were rare creatures, collected from the Amazon so that their species could continue existing. He wouldn't see that dream dashed just because a woman in a suit wanted money.

He sighed, putting away his things. He stepped into the shower, washing the thoughts of the day away. He didn't need to think about that, right now. He finished quickly enough, stepping out and beginning to put on his nightly attire. Close fitting but breathable track pants, insulated long sleeved shirt, long socks... all in black, of course. He pulled his trench coat on, the ends of it stopping just below the knees. It was fitted well enough that it wouldn't billow needlessly, and a quick release ensured he could fight in it or ditch it if the circumstances called for it. He felt inside of it, making sure his equipment was present.

Finally, there was the mask, sitting in front of his mirror. He picked it up, looking at it with the same curiosity a child would. It represented what he could be. Someone who feared nothing, someone who could do anything, someone who could be at one with the birds. It's shape was simplistic, resembling that of a raven. It looked something like the masks doctors used during the black plague. Certainly fitting, seeing as it served duty as a gas mask alongside concealing his identity.

He picked up a motorcyclist's helmet, its front cut off and shaped to allow the mask to be put on. Slipping it on, he clicked the mask into place, flipping the trimmed visor over his eyes. He walked out of the bathroom, grabbing a bottle of water and a sandwich from the fridge and shoving them into his pocket. Walking to the window, he clicked it open, stepping out onto the fire escape. He smiled, reaching inside his coat and pulling out two PVC pipes, two feet in length for each. Then he jumped.

His apartment was seven stories up, allowing Peter to quickly gain speed. Pushing the buttons on his poles, they quickly extended to take the shape of wings, and from the street below, trash bags filled with black feathers burst as their contents came up at terrifying speeds. The feathers aligned themselves onto the pipes, layered on top of each other and held rigid by sheer force of will. Peter's fall quickly reversed, sending him flying into the dimming New York City skyline on the wings of his mind.

The Prince of Ravens was coming.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Adders I think you missed my last Silver Serpent post.

OOC: Huh. Thought I'd replied to that...

IC: "Someone who you and I should probably have a word with," Tyrone answered. "You stay here."

He wandered out, leaving Sue to sit in the garage. "Hey Dr. McCoy!" he shouted, "We may have had a slight issue with security while you were gone, but it could be nothing. Would appreciate the headmaster's opinion."

IC: "More soldiers? We're not going to have any left if you keep going like this," Song hissed, "The little skirmish with the Avengers, then the ambush...there are other ways of solving problems."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: ZacAfter all of their gift unveiling was done, Zac had entered back into the garage to work on his earlier project, "I'm mister white Christmas, I'm mister snow~" he sung to himself as he placed on his welding mask and grabbed his tools. He ignited his finger and start to weld the metal together again, and a few flashes of light and some sparks flew as he began to work.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

“Well ah’m glad,” she said before she placed a gloved hand on his. She wanted nothing more to lean in and kiss him then, even if his mouth was full of toaster strudel. But her power prevented her from doing so. She didn’t want to hurt him. She turned away from him, wishing she was normal like other girls.

IC: NPC Healer (Genosha)

When the healer finished working on Shiloh he began to heal Nate’s leg.

IC: Triblade (San Fran Bay)

“Then hurry up man or all the Blood Orange flavored cappuccinos will be taken.” He winked at Robin before running over to his blue Mustang which was parked not far away. Nicole was already waiting for them in the passenger seat.

Hank looked up seeing Tyrone striding towards him. "What's this about a security breach?"

IC: ZacZac stopped real quick and decided to go find more scrap. He didn't see any currently, and decided to go find Beast. He walked out of the garage and went outside, weird his welding mask on still.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:

Aleks squeezed Christine's hand and then pulled the Southern belle towards him in a half hug, holding her by the abdomen and prying the remote out of a small notch of blankets. The TV crackled to life at the push of a button, and slowly, Aleks and Christine became two friends watching TV together, which was probably the best thing for the hired gun at that moment.

IC:

"Yeah, you'll hear a lot more things about him soon enough," Jace growled, irritation now flickering over his captivating face. "You'll probably hear them direct from him, while you're at it. For some reason, the kid loves the sound of his own irritating, nasally, bat**** crazy voice. And the screams of other people to boot."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Rebekah

After a moment of silence, Rebekah shifted. She opened her mouth to speak, then closed it again. Finally, she said quietly "Um, Brooklyn..?""... What did it show you? Your power." The former Weapon was nervous, and it showed in her voice. "What... From my life, did it show you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

“Ah,” Hank said. “I suppose we could have Ashlynn or Alaric take a look in her head then.”

IC: Triblade, Nicole (San Fran)

As Robin hoped inside Matt took off down the road ignoring the speed limits completely. In a few minutes the trio pulled up outside a Starbucks. He turned the car off and then got in before walking inside. He instantly noticed Dallas and walked over to his table before taking a seat. “Long time no see man.” He grinned.

Nicole followed Matt inside. But instead she went over to the line and ordered her favorite coffee. “Wait are you the,” Nicole clamped a hand over the brunette Starbucks attendant. “Shh, I don’t need the attention.” She said as she handed the girl her credit card and waited for her coffee to be finished before walking over to the table.

“Hey Dallas.” She smiled at him.

“No more Die Hard, I don’t think I can take anymore of that.” She smiled as she nestled in his arms as he turned on the TV.

IC: Zac Zac walked up to Beast and tapped on his shoulder, "Hey Beast," Zac asked as he lifted up his mask,

IC:

What if I could up the vocal pitch just one more--

"Oh, err...hey, guys!" I said suddenly, looking up at first Matt and then Nicole as they sat down, Nicole's coffee already in hand. I slammed the laptop shut and moved it on top of my bag on the floor. "I'm sorry, I was working on a little something, I, uh...hey! Ashley should be along soon, she had to get ready..."

Matt looked like he hadn't gotten a lot of sleep lately, or maybe had a bit too much of the wrong drink; Nicole looked pretty much the same as ever, beautiful but slightly overconfident in all that her looks could achieve for her. I knew that I had changed - I'd gotten a haircut so that my tresses looked softer and my bangs were more layered, more presentable, as opposed to the wild surfer hair look I'd had going for so long. My face no longer looked stressed, my voice was softer and more relaxed, but most of all, I knew that my eyes had changed: the electric blue orbs now fizzled and crackled with an energy that was totally new to the X-Men but one that I could fathom without even seeing it - it was the feeling of being home.

"So, uh, how are you guys? I know the Bay isn't exactly surfing material, but it's home, and I love it, so...wow, you guys look great!"

IC:

"What's a Honey Boo Boo?"

IC:

"Yeah, well, do as I do and try not to snap his neck," Jace replied, opening the door to Novocain's lab. "Trust me; it'll get tempting."

IC:

"I'd just...I'd kinda rather wait to talk about it, y'know, sweetie?" she asked softly, smiling at Rebekah with still watery eyes.

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Silver Serpent

As Susan waited for Tyrone she was talking with the Biohesive. 'I don't think he believes me.' She thought. 'Well, the bounty hunter hinted that we sould be safe here so maybe you can tell them that we're being hunted.' 'Yes but what if they ask who was chasing us and then do some research on us, the bounty hunter also said that they might not allow us here since I'm not a mutant.' 'There are probably people who can read minds here so it's only so long until they find out, it might be best if we told them right now.' 'Yes, you're probably right.'

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Ashley - San Francisco -

Ashley blinked in complete surprise. How the devil did that fox get here!? His name is Morrison? These questions and more invaded Ashley's mind as Dallas got up and headed for the door.

Ashley stood there a bit dumbfounded as Dallas walked out of the condo, then she just shrugged and got ready to head out.

After a few minutes of walking she arrived at the Starbucks, seeing Dallas, Matt, and Nichole were already talking and sitting down inside, she stepped inside the Starbucks quickly."Sorry I took so long, I couldn't find my shoes."

Ashley sat down next to Morrison, the little fox had been sitting there looking at Nichole with bloodthirsty eyes, it was kinda scary. She began to stroke his fur. "How the dickens did you get all the way to Cal little guy?" She wondered out loud, not actually expecting an answer.

​IC: Howard - Helicarrier -

As if by magic, the doors slid open and there was Howard with Noel. Howard looked at Knower and the other agents. "So...I leave for a few moments and you all go into a panic? I mean I don't even work here." SHIELD agents were basically pleading for him to help fix there little sentient virus problem, and that wasn't something he'd ever let them forget. "Get me up to speed here people, in what system...or systems is the virus currently occupying?" What followed was just silence Howard rolled his eyes.

"Come on people, this virus is sentient, if we try to purge it out of one system it will simply move to another, it's a self defensive mechanism. Now what we need to do is control where it moves to, force it into a contained area and then cut it off from entire system, manually if we have to."

"And um...I hope you have backups of all your data somewhere far away from here cause...you're probably gonna lose it all."

IC: Krystal - Cerebro Room -

Even though Krystal's parents were mutants, Krystal's true form was somewhat, shocking. Seeing Ashlynn's wings was rather surprising too, but it helped to know that Krystal was with others that had physical mutations as well.

Krystal's mother spoke up, putting a hand on her daughter's cheek and smiling. "You look beautiful Krystal, and I'm not just saying that cause I'm your mother. It's true." The two embraced in a hug, Krystal's father joined in after a moment as well. "You're still are daughter, no matter what you look like." He added.

Krystal's parent's pulled away from the hug suddenly, "We have to go now Krystal..." Her dad cut in urgently, "...you know how we have to stay under the radar, and with what you said about the enforcers coming after you, it's not unlikely that we might get unwelcome company." He said grimly.

A pain of fear came over Krystal. "We can come get you! You'd be save here!" Krystal blurred out.

Her father shook their head. "We'll be fine Krystal, don't worry, we've been in hiding for years, we've gotten rather good at it."

"Call us again soon dear, it's been so nice to hear from you after all this time." Her mother said sweetly. "We love you!" They both added as their images began to flicker as they walked away, not able to stay where they were any longer.

Krystal replied with a similar answer just as the illusion began to flicker and disappear, bring them back into the Cerebro Room again.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zanebono"I realize that Mr. stark," Zanebono said, "And as far as we know, it has control of the weapons of this Helicarrier," Zanebono said

IC-Morrison:

Hate hate hate hate hate.

I really hate you, Nicole.

You almost killed me.

Nicole, however, didn't notice the look that Morrison had been giving her; in fact, she didn't even notice at all. Morrison doubted she'd even noticed when Ashley had picked her up and begun petting her. He permitted the contact, closing his eyes and turning his head away from Nicole, stretching out with a bit of a sigh as Ashley held him. Still, though, he knew Nicole's presence was near, and he knew just what she would do to get whatever she wanted.

Needless to say, he didn't trust her to, oh, he didn't know, drive a car holding him into the ocean in order to get Dallas in bed. Then that crazy succubus could suck out his soul and replace them with her pheromones and start creating some evil, Nicole-worshipping army, fulfilling every doomsday prophecy ever.

Or, well, something like that. He didn't quite think her smart enough for that scenario, but...yeah. She could do devious things ,and for that, she could not be trusted and needed to be quickly removed from the playing board.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: LibertyNoel stood by Howard, sending an authoritative look at all the agents and making sure they listened to Howard. She smiled a little, watching him take charge, feeling proud of her...what was Howard to her anyway? Boyfriend? Well she'd ask him about that later."Anything I can do?" She asked Howard curiously.

“Yes what now?” Hank asked as he turned to Zac. He stood up and dusted off his suit, it seemed his fun time was over. He had to be the headmaster once again.

IC: Triblade (Starbucks)

“Yeah I learned that the hard way,” Matt grinned. “Nearly drowned and froze to death out there.” He chuckled. “I’m doing pretty good, feels kind of peaceful to get away from the school again.” He said, remembering when he’d spent two months with the Brotherhood.

“Thanks man but you look beyond good.” Matt said. Dallas seemed different, changed somehow. He seemed much more at peace here.

“Hey Ashley,” Matt smiled as his girlfriend stepped into the Starbucks. He still wondered why she’d left without telling him but he felt it was a bad time to broach the subject.

“Nothing ah’d ever want to subject myself too.”

IC: Novocain (Hellfire Labs)

“**** it!” Novocain roared as he picked up a test-tube and threw it against the wall. The corrosive chemicals began melting the wall but Novocain didn’t seem to care. He began flipping through the pages of his work muttering to himself… “**** virus keeps mutating I need it to stay constant…” he said before he examined the microbes underneath his microscope again.

He heard the door open and looked around seeing Jace enter with some woman. “Excellent have you come to bring me more human test subjects?” he asked before motioning to the corpses strapped to several tables within the glass confinement room.

IC: Nicole (Starbucks, San Fran)

Nicole blushed, “Thanks,” she said as she then took a sip of her drink. She’d noticed that Dallas’ eyes looked even more vivid now. It was hard not to get lost in them. “What have you been doing up here?”

“Hey it’s the cute little fox!”

IC: Songbird (Cerebro Room)

Ashlynn let the illusion fade and disconnected the mental link before pulling off the metal helmet. In reality her wings were nowhere to be seen, she’d only revealed them within the illusion.

“That went well I think.” Ash said. She walked out of the Cerebro room, setting the doors to lock once Krystal and the other’s had exited. She looked up to see Ric standing by the Danger Room doors playing with a yo-yo.

“Hey,” she smiled as she walked towards him.

IC:

(Blake)

After seeing the news cast, Blake headed up to his room. He needed time to think, and open the one present he had gotten. It was in a small box, and about three or four inches wide. Taking the wrapping paper off of it, Blake opened the box, and was shocked at what he found inside. A new mask. Blake had been in need of one since the mission in D.C. ,and he had lost his old one when Weapon-X had attacked. Inside the box was a note and an album. the read: Thought you could use a new mask. If the undead get new ones, so should you. S. Under the note was Hollywood Undead's new album. "Well, only one person here knows i'm a HU fan, and starts with an S. Best present ever." Was all Blake said as he put it on. The mask looked like a mix between a gas mask, Blake's old mask, and was colored black, with a 3 carved into the right side, colored purple. With the mask on, Blake felt good, no, he felt great. He missed his old one, but it was lost to the world.

(Carli)

Carli just stared at Howard. She was no computer person. and most tech talk went over her head.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Zac"Do we have anymore scrap metal?" Zac asked Beast

IC:

"Oh, uh, you know. Did some acting stuff, got a headstart on music production, went ahead and got some college credits online...just been trying to catch up on life for a little bit, huh?" I explained, taking a sip of my Vanilla Bean frappuccino - whipped cream blended into the drink, topped with even more whipped cream - and sitting back.

"What about you? East Coast still giving you everything your heart desires?"

IC:

"You know what, we could just watch Two and a Half Men or something..."

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Sigh... Third try... Name: David BrownCodename: The BearAge: 34Gender: MaleFaction: Brotherhood of MutantsPower(S): The Bear has the ability to communicate with animals telepathically. He can transmit thoughts and receive them from animals. With birds and aquatic animals he can only communicate on a low level but with terrestrial animals, he can form much deeper bonds, to the point where he can summon animals to aid him in battle. Secondly, Bear possess an enhanced immune system, being able to digest raw meat and repel many diseases. Finally, Bear has enhanced senses; he has a better sense of sight, hearing, and smell than the average human.Appearance: The Bear is extremely muscular; he would come across as really "hot" if not for his "wild man" appearance. He has long, unkempt hair and a moderately large beard. He usually wears rough leather clothing; nothing modern.Weapons: Stone Spear. The Bear has also grown out his fingernails and toenails. In desperate situations, he may use his teeth. However, he doesn't limit himself to these things; he will use whatever's available.Skills: To many people, The Bear is a "Primitive Savage". Savage... not politically correct but accurate. But primitive? NO. WAY. He possess extremely high level knowledge of genetics and evolutionary biology. However, years in the wild have caused him to shift from "booksmart scientist" to nature attuned hunter. He has very high survival skills and can keep himself alive in many different environments. As well, he has trained himself to be a very deadly fighter. His style is animalistic and harsh, but effective. Nature has forced him to toughen up, and as a result, he is stronger and more agile than the average human. He has retained knowledge of modern devices such as computers but chooses not to use them.Personality: Ferocious and savage, Bear is a very dangerous man to fight with. While he possess knowledge greater than that of even the average university doctorate, he doesn't choose to show (or isn't all that capable of showing) it, preferring to stick with the "wild man" personality. He bears much hatred to humanity's attempts to defy evolution, calling them "foolish" and "pitiful".Weakness: The Bear suffers from brain damage that impedes his speech capabilities. While he can understand spoken word and can read and write, he can't speak. As well, he can often he overpowered in fights, as he has no "super" powers and summoning animals to his aid doesn't exactly work in many Brotherhood fights, which take place in urban areas. Finally, complex plans can outwit him, due to his emotional and instinctive faculties dominator his complex thought processes, and also because he never studied military strategies in school. However, if he were to be fighting in his home turf, the forest, it would be a much different story.Bio: David Brown wasn't always the man known as "The Bear". Born into a rich scientific family, David received the best education, the best quality of life, pretty much the best everything. Becoming a well respected geneticist, Calvin experimented on many things, including cures for hereditary diseases, ways to "inject" desirable traits into specimens, and other, more controversial things as well. Many people looked up to him as a hero; others thought of him as inhuman and as "trying to play God". Bathing in the praise and turning a blind eye to the criticism, Calvin continued his research. On the side, he also researched evolutionary biology, studying how animals evolved to adapt to their surroundings. Then, one day, everything changed. Just as Calvin was about to release a way to "cleanse" the human genome to the world, his lab was attacked. A mob of angry protesters stormed into the building and began destroying his research. Apparently his attempts to "fix" humanity were just too much for the world. In the ensuing chaos, Calvin got hit very hard in the head, and when he finally regained his senses, he discovered that his capability for speech had been robbed from him. In addition, the logic centers of his brain had been damaged, causing him to regress to a more animalistic state. Finally, it had caused his dormant X-Gene to activate, granting him his "primal" powers. Unable to face what he had become, he fled from society, living in the wilderness as a wild man. Over time, however, he began to remember his research into evolution, and came to the conclusion that nature had to be allowed to take its course, which, by extension, meant that mutants would dominate humans. Eventually, he came across the brotherhood, and believing them to be able of helping him further his goals, he joined their ranks.

Edited by Constructman

“I think there is some in a pile outside the hangar bay doors.” Beast said. Over the last two months he’d designed and engineered a Blackbird 2. It was the first time the X-Men had two Blackbirds, and it seemed the team was growing enough that two aircraft could be needed.

IC: Triblade (Starbucks)

“It could use some more waves, when we’re done sight seeing here we’ll probably head to LA or something.”

“Sure,” she smiled. “Wait Charlie Sheen and Ashton Kutcher?”

IC: Novocain (Hellfire Labs)

“Why would I be referring to you? You’re obviously not human.” Novocain shook his head. “Vampires these days, if you’re looking for a snack you’re in the wrong place then. I don’t need you breathing my air and trying to clean my lab, so unless you are bringing me human test subjects, kindly get the **** out.”

IC: Nicole (Starbucks, San Fran)

“Music production? That sounds awesome, can I hear some?”