IC:

"Me and John... He thought that Sarah shot you..." Christopher started. She shotted a glance at Matt after he said his piece. The look she gave him wasn't one of particular joy. More like a look of unending sorrow, "He wanted me to tell him where Sarah was, so he could hurt her..."

She started to slowly slide off her bed. Slowly due to the fact of her complete lack of balance. She'd just partly recovered from loosing an arm, and she expected that if she moved too quickly, she might hurt herself more. She was disgusted to notice how her blood-stained shirt stuck to her body on her right side, from all the blood that leaked out of her earlier.

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg," She said glumly. She tried it again, to shift into a more suited form. Nothing. No response. She couldn't even will the clothes to change at all.

Excellent. Just freaking excellent.

IC [Jonathan/Alameda]

"I came to this town to talk with a historian I had contacted." Jonathan shrugged, taking a sip of tea. "I had also heard hearsay about others in my trade. I wasn't going follow up on that, but I very well had to after I walked out of my appointment to find a young man talking down a thunderbird in all of her glory. And then there was... that gleam. I doubt most could see it, but I've been around these things long enough to know when my mind is being deceived. Even then, whatever you have must be very, very, powerful, for you to be able to hide it so effectively. I was hoping to meet your father, but alas, it'd seem I need to wait for that."

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC:"I still have no idea what you're referring to. But on another note, I'm afraid that dad isn't nearly as active as he used to be. Whatever career you seem to think he used to have, he's just a professor at the university now. He teaches history, as well as an optional mythology class."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC [Jonathan/Alameda]

"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to lie?" Jonathan held in a sigh; he was doing way too much of that. "I would do some sort of flashy power display, but I'm afraid it doesn't work that way with me. That and I doubt that it'd change your mind at this point. So maybe onto other matters... if your father isn't nearly as proficient in his business... well, all I need is information. Records. Elderly sidekicks were never my style anyways." Jonathan took on an expression that seemed to blend boredom and annoyance. "Unless, of course, you don't know what I'm talking about."

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC [Jonathan/Alameda]

"Hmm. Well, at least my trip wasn't entirely in vain. I got to meet a Roman, see an eldritch beast, and talk with a thunderbird. Surely that's something to write in the journal."

voidstars.png

IC: Adrian scratched his head, a tad dismayed by Card's current state. "Well, Chris, at the very least, I can help you get up to your quarters. Running the clothes under hot water should help get them off of you."

---

As yet another door clattered off of it's housing within the tomb, just outside, the Chosen stood, spear tip against the ground, feathered adornments on her armor swaying dramatically in the wind. Beneath her helmet, the woman smirked. "Soon."

---

Both Israel and Dana made their way to the evacuation point with time to spare, completely ready to go.

OOC: I'll post with Legion soon. I just gotta get back into the head for him.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Beast, Triblade

“Good heavens! John did this?” Hank said. He sat up very suddenly and almost fell back again. He tore the IV out of his arm.

“Where is he? Where is John?” Hank said. “He’s never done something this bad before…”

“Is this our universe’ Chris or the Ultimate one?” Hank asked. “I am sorry for the loss of your arm, I promise you in two days time I can have a working robotic arm ready to be implanted if you wish.”

“Where’s Ashlynn? Shouldn’t she be in here doing her job as school nurse?”

Matt looked away numbly when Hank asked for Ashlynn. Ric, Hank’s awake. Matt shouted in his mind, hoping the telepath would pick up on it. And he’s asking for Ashlyn…

IC:

Alaric stiffened mentally, though he gave Quinn no insight towards the telepathic message he had received. His eyes were still clear and focused, his posture still at ease; nothing was given away from the hyperkinetic's poker face.

Tell him nothing.

"Alright, well, there's nothing much more formal than that," the history teacher told Quinn. "Since you're not a student, per se, being above the legal age for graduation, there's no transcript or anything like that to sign. So...you're all good to go."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Triblade

Okay... Matt thought back. "Hank you need to take it easy." he said to the big blue furball. "Lay back down and be still while I call some doctors and vets here. There's no telling how shabby of a job that weird blue stuff she put into you did."

IC: Beast

Hank nodded. "I do feel pain... it hurts pretty bad inside." he said as he lied back down all the way.

Matt quickly pulled out his cellphone and called an emergancy number Hank had given him for a friendly doctor who was well versed with mutants. "Hank's hurt, I need you to come to the mansion right away."

"I'll be there in a few minutes." the doctor replied. He lived in Salem Center as well.

"Hurry." Matt said. He then hung up and dialed the number for a vet. Might as well think about Nathan's wing as well...

IC - Cambion - Hellfire Mansion:

Victor turned to Shaw. "Thank you for the opportunity, Shaw.""I'm so glad you asked." He smiled and took his briefcase up, placing it on his lap. "As you know, I am a mutant, trained by Weapon X for ten years. Nine years on the active roster. Standard training in making and cleaning up messes of various forms." He tapped his cheek, and shifted into a copy of Shaw. "I'm well versed in the use of my shapeshifting, and as you have seen, I have some other mutant abilities.""But really, mutant abilities are but a fraction of my skills." The young man grinned. "Did Romulus tell you how many years I was independent of Weapon X? I have spent the last seven years establishing my reputation as an expert in corporate espionage and information theft. It pays rather well, and I have been investing my resources in the appropriate companies." He placed a portfolio on the table between himself and Shaw. "Let's just say that one of my alter egos requires that I set aside some time for an AGM. I'm assuming your wifi is secure?" The young man raised his phone and deactivated his cellular network. He closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them. In the view of Shaw, he typed a seemingly random combination of numbers, letters and symbols. The phone blinked, as it accessed the wifi network. "Chaos manipulation is the control of the forces of probability. I can tip them in my favour. It's proven quite helpful in my games on the stock market. And in my professional life." "And we'll see what happens with my secondary mutation." Victor Maximoff returned to his normal form, and folded his hands. "I can provide information on my latest stock investments as additional evidence."

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

Ic: Too old to graduate but not too old to learn, Quinn thought as he bobbed his head in understanding. I didn't come all this way for nothing. "I'll have a look around more of the place and check the dorms out," he said, skipping slowly backwards. "I'll get back to you when I find the one I want." "Alright," Alaric said simply, watching the young man leave. "Oh, and on another matter -- that's my bike outside," Quinn said, holding his index finger up in the universal gesture for 'and one more thing' as he turned to face Alaric again; the professor was still standing as he was before. "I imagine there's a garage..." "On the north side, opposite the stables," Alaric said, already knowing what Quinn was going to say. Quinn smiled nervously. "Thanks." He turned away and walked for the second time. He didn't feel so powerless anymore now; he had an ability, one of what would eventually manifest into many, and he was not just a pretty kid on a new street. Alaric seemed cool enough, authoritative but easygoing at the same time, a good balance of traits that Quinn found likable. Dallas and his friend were still at the foot of the stairs and were sitting on the steps, though Quinn had a hunch they also were listening in to Quinn's conversation with Alaric. Doubtless they also overheard what the newcomer's powers were, though as Quinn came into their view they seemed unperturbed, as if they just snuggled together in solitude and peace. "Hey," Quinn said softly as he came near.

Edited by Arya Stark

IC:

"The one that wasn't born on this world, Mr. McCoy," Christopher said glumly. She gave Beast a sad final look before turning to Adrian, grabbing his arm sheepishly.

"I'd like to walk," She said, "I mean, I just need to get used to it. Even if I do get a 'replacement' it'll still be heavier than an actual arm..."

IC:

"Did you just invent a middle name?" The former Weapon asked, amusement coloring her voice. Her bear hug tightened slightly, to prevent Brooklyn from slipping out, and going for the target. "Because if so, I'm amused."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Romulus"I don't think he will," Romulus said as he drained the rest of his glass. IC: Feral John continued to follow the trail. It took him to what appeared to he a cabin in the woods. John paused near the cabin. Something was wrong; he could smell blood coming from within. He pushed open the cabin door and looked in horror at two corpses that laid still on the floor. They'd been dead for a few days from the smell. Blood covered the walls and the floor. John stared at the dead couple; he could see four slash marks across their bodies and the walls. No, Liam couldn't have done this.IC: Beast, Triblade "Alright, I'll try to lay still till the doctor arrives. I fear I still have some internal damage or bleeding from the pain." "He should be here soon Hank." Matt said.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

IC - Cambion - Hellfire Mansion:"Thank you for being so kind as to be a good reference, Romulus. There's nothing like having a cordial relationship with a reasonable former employer." Maximoff leaned back into his chair and smiled sweetly at Shaw. "Failure doesn't really exist in my books. Only opportunity. You can always count on me to do my best.""I may have to start adding "Sir" to my CV." He popped the cap back onto his flask. "Now, what sort of benefits can I expect as part of this fine organization?" Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

IC:"Not so fast!"

Rebekah's voice rang out, as Brooklyn was pounced on from above, pinned mere inches from her goal. "Getting to the brownie isn't going to be that easy, Brook."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Brooklyn promptly crossed her arms and legs as effectively as she could and then stretched outwards fast as lightning in all directions, knocking Rebekah's grip loose and rolling over, pinning her instead.

"I've learned your ways. And I always get what I want."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: White Lightning

Jack activated the Danger Room to the highest level as possible. The guns came out and the rocket launchers as well. He then aimed at the turrets and fired bolts at them to overcharge, and implode. Then he saw the rocket turret aiming at him he dodged out of the way so as not getting the laser to hit him. He fired bolts at it, and moved out of the way. But unaware to him to turret behind him locked on and fired away. When he turned around to shoot at it, he got struck by it and was sent flying into the wall.

"That's it, time to unleash something new."

He fell off the wall and got back up and aimed at the turret. He then threw something at the turret, which then exploded. It was an electric grenade, which can cause lethal damage to a human.

"Whoa, better not do that again."

OOC: I really need to start using Marauder more, and does that grenade count as too invincible.

IC: Marauder

Marauder landed at NYC and made his way to the crime scene. The whole area was probably already quarantined and safe for people to go back in. The only thing is, were there any resistance in the area.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC:

"Oh, fine." Rebekah replied, rolling her eyes good-naturedly. Her mind was pointing out dozens of ways to break free and continue, but she ignored them. She was having some fun, not in a life or death situation.

"Go get it. I've probably eaten more of the things than is good for me anyway."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Brooklyn pouted at the way that her prey had suddenly given up, but stretched back gracefully like a gymnast, still keeping Rebekah pinned with her legs and knees; she reached back and grabbed the brownie, plucking about half of it into her mouth but not chewing as she moved back into position and pinned Rebekah again.

"Murfrff!" she vocalized cheerfully, trying to motion with her deep brown eyes to the half of the brownie still sticking out of her thin mouth.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

The brownie was bitten in half by one of them - which one, Brooklyn couldn't be sure - and the young Carlisle slowly took a second to chew it over and gulp the brownie down before laying down and snuggling into Rebekah.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Lucia)

Lucia looked at the pair for a moment, trying to understand what was going on. She was failing. "Pardon. I hate to...interrupt. But I am growing tired of being unable to understand the smallest conversation about me. Would anyone be willing to aid me with a....ritual?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC

The last thing Angela saw was Rene embracing a crying Dallas.

Then everything went absolutely insane.

Her world exploded; thousands of random shapes and colours and sounds and smells and tastes assaulted her senses like gunfire as she hurtled through space and time. She was in pain; she was crying; she was laughing; she was drowning in a million different emotions that threatened to send her under for good. There was simply too much for her to absorb; it was too much for her brain to handle...

And then it was over, and she stood in the hallway again.

She looked at the clock; only seventeen seconds had gone by. That was a relief, but it was also strange beyond belief. Her visions never took time to see; she experienced them instantaneously. What had just happened?

She hadn't seen anything that she could accurately remember; her cerulean eyes squinted as she tried to make out the things she had experienced. It was hopeless: the myriad of sensations had simply been too much for her to hold on to. Her brain had disengaged to save itself form being fri-

Beast.

Hank McCoy.

This one face filled her vision, accompanied by a sense of impending dread and a rash of goosebumps. Angela's heart went cold as she struggled to comprehend what was happening.

It wasn't hard. Somehow, it felt as though she'd known it all along. Known it her whole life. Known it before she was born.

What was going on?

Her feet were moving; she hadn't even realized it. The hardwood floors passed beneath her and turned into stairs as she descended downstairs.

She looked into the future; for some reason, it only took a fraction of her concentration, but she could see twenty-three seconds forward. In twenty-three seconds, she was entering the medical wing.

Twenty-one seconds later, Angela Dean paused and took a deep breath in front of the medical wing. Two seconds ticked by, and she stepped inside.

IC [Jonathan/Alameda]

"Depends on the ritual." Once more, Lucia could understand Jonathan. "Does it involve goat blood? Stuff gives me the creeps."

voidstars.png