The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted you create a machine that converts water to food but it's stolen and the world goes hungryI wish i could cause mysterious scratches to show up on people

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

granted you move your eyebrows up and down but your eyebrow muscles weakenI wish that i could stuff all my bionicles on one shelf

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

granted it made sense but because it made sense everyone spontaneously combusted from the pure sense of itI wish that i had all the powers of a makuta

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

granted they id use that song but daughtry was so mad he stole all copies of the commercial and commercial was never seen by fans.I wish that rain tasted like bananas

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

granted you get a good book but it's damaged beyond being able to readI wish that i had a lightsaber stsff

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Granted you beat chuck norris but he attacks you when he has conceded and you loseI wish that the madu tree was real

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Granted Everyone crowds you waiting for you to tell them and your bombarded by people on other forum sites about topics you have no idea abouti wish that all bikes could levitate

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu