Star Wars: Odysseys

Havelock Vetinari

IC (Sava, Day One)Sava laughed. It was a deep and not entirely unpleasant bubbling sound. She knew his opinion's on battle droids quite well. "You would be singing a different song if they had saved your squad during an insurrection."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1):Csarissa spun around at the sound of the voice. Her left hand reflexively went up into a guard position, but when she realised who the man was she lowered her stance. Slightly, anyway."Hmmm. We may as well," she responded. "I'd like to return to my ship first, however," she explained, gesturing to her new droid.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC: Kruvuurn Tchuul [Coruscant; Day Two]The Sauvax had taken the taxi back down to the lower level, just a few blocks from his shop, as he prepared to work on Jaron's ship. He'd need a parts from his shop, including the hyperdrive, but everything else should be on the Frontier Star, his massive repair ship. Having a moble shop did come in handy, but it made him choose whether to keep some tools on there, or in his shop. Kruvuurn once considered moving his entire business to the ship, but it was hard to find customers in deep space, and most of the mechanics that worked with him had lives here on this planet. Still, perhaps if he got a bigger ship...?Thoughts like this went through the large being's mind as he lumbered over to his shop. Entering in a passcode into the large keypad built into the door, Kruvvurn walked in as the door slid away, and activated the lights with a sensor. There, he began to collect certain tools in a hoversled. Then, he walked over to the disconnected hyperdrive generator, and gripping the large device with both claws, lifted it up onto the hoversled.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1)Zakta crossed his arms, sighing. "If you must. But do hurry, we don't want to spend too much time on this station. When you get back, meet me in The Rift. It looks like a nice enough place to get a drink. They might even have clean glasses." he said, pointing somewhere off behind him. With out any further instructions, he turned and vanished into the crowd of people, presumably heading towards the bar.

Edited by Alien Conspiracy

If you can't explain it, then it was probably an alien.

IC (Sava, Day One, Nar Shadda Orbit, Deep Shallows)Sava was a predator by instinct, it was foolish to deny this fact. She knew this, but she also knew that her instincts were out of date in this modern galaxy. She had tempered them with fierce discipline and a soldiers will. She had seen action on many battle fronts, seen what artillery could do to a man, seen what a blaster does when it's hit in just the right spot with a sniper rifle. Most of all though, she had seen what battle droids could do. They were fearless and clever, utilizing advanced programs to simulate an organic beings creativity. It fell short in many ways, but the results were still deadly. That was why she had purchased a squad of her own. They aided her greatly in her hunts.And as she starred down at the corrupt moon beneath her, she could not help but think that there would many hunts upon this world.IC (Hardcell, Deep Space, Day Two)The EMP grenade struck true, bouncing to a stop beneath the armored droid. It's blast was impressive and bright. When the light died however, the sounds of an advancing droid could still be heard. This EMP grenade was not made to take on shielded technology. The faraday cage had been around for a long time and only a fool did not equip a battle droid with it. The grenades might have worked on civilian droid, but on a battle droid where the enemies first counter would likely be EMP energy? Not so much. The droid surged forwards, entering the room and scattering bits of rubble everywhere.
IC Kazar Jo"****" I thought. Still on my balcony, I shot at it with my twin blasters. Edited by Constructman

IC (Day One): Syaa whistled as she saw the rows upon rows of droids on the ship, "Whew, what I could do with a few of those.""Get into trouble probably. Thats what you usually do isn't it?""Says the assassin who I've had to patch up more times than I can count," Syaa retortedDjashell held her hands up in a "you got me" gesture, admitting defeat this time round. "Stay on the ship for now. I want you and it safe.""Doubly so. Your the one going out in front of those guns."Djashell nodded grimly. She'd managed to quash her paranoia for a moment there but that brought it flooding back. "One for luck?" They kissed briefly before Djashell sealed her helmet over her head and strolled out onto the Federation's ship

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC (Day One, The Bounty, Coruscanti Space)As the hunters exited their craft and took stock of their surroundings, they would soon make note of the fact that a few of the organic crewmen were gesturing to them, likely discussing them and their presence on the ship. Most of these conversations centered around how much larger the bounty hunters paychecks were, or how the TDF crewmen got better dental then them. Trade Federation policy was always a favorite topic of conversation for the crew, it was right up there with the 'bet on the scandal' game they played whenever the senate was in session. At any rate, at the end of the hanger a door slide open and a small procession of security droids with a Neimoidian dressed in flowing robes at the center marched out onto the hanger deck, heading towards their small cluster of ships.IC (Sava)"Of course. As always, your budget is as large as you need it to be. We're still flush from that Naha job. Reynolds always pays well." Sava paused and adjusted her instruments again. "Of course, if you buy plan to buy another medical droid, I would like to be informed first."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1):Csarissa sighed, then picked up her pace. It didn't take long to return to her ship; she made sure not to venture too far from it in the first place. Aboard the craft Csarissa used the cargo lift at the nose to bring the astromech to the upper deck. She positioned the droid next to the pilot's station and put it in standby. Upon her return she would run the setup procedures so that the droid could see actual use.With this done she returned to the hangar and locked down the ship. She headed back to the commercial area she had been wandering before. She had to walk a little farther to find the place the man from the surface had mentioned--"The Rift," or so it was called. It was a rather dark place, with a hard red tint permeating everything. She wasn't too fond of the feel it gave off, but she entered anyway. She patted her waist to ensure she had her blaster on her--she had her CorSec-issue spare. She had forgotten to replace the one she had abandoned at the surface-side hangar.It didn't really matter. She could replace it later. She continued in to the establishment, scanning the room to locate the man.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC (Ison, Greater Javin, Day Eleven)"Mayday! Mayday! This is the CSV Credit. We're under attack over Ison! Th-" The comms fizzled and died and Hu Fumi bit back a curse. She turned to her second, a fellow Gossam. "They've disabled most of our port turbolasers, we'll need to show them our good side." Her second nodded and shouted commands to the rest of the crew through the comm system. The pirates had come out of nowhere when they'd stopped to report in over this world, before they'd had a chance to shoot back they'd pierced the corvettes shields and laid one of it's sides open. Things weren't looking good for the Credit, Guild Corvettes were tough but not tough enough to go up against four CR90's and come out on top. Their only chance was to use their still intact engines and superior speed. If they could move far enough and fast enough they might be able to slip away.

Edited by Basilisk

IC: "No!" shouted Jota, causing both he and Sava to jump."I mean, no. One is plenty. Haha," he weakly chuckled. "I'll put in the order. Also, try and pick up some Corellian star-crab while you're out. I have this recipe with some Dantooinian grat sauce I've been just itching to try."So their conversation went as the ship entered Nar Shadaa's atmosphere. As Sava made ready to leave, Jota touched her shoulder."One last thing. This is a Hutt world- you know how they are. Be careful."Though he wasn't more than ten years older than her, Sava was like a daughter to him- or at least a niece. She was the closest thing he had to family, and after sewing her up more times than he cared to count, he'd developed a soft spot for the big girl. Wouldn't do to see her end up crossing a Hutt.IC: Cath and Kyto entered the hangar, immediately drawing attention. Being massive and possessing six arms usually did that for Cath, while the rarity of his species accomplished it for Kyto. Likely, no one here had seen a Selkath or an Ebranite before.However, Cath and Kyto were used to being novelties. They approached the Nemoidian, weapons slung across their back or carried in duffle bags. Each nodded respectfully to the Nemoidian."I assume you're the one in charge here, Mister...?" began Kyto.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1)The Rift wasn't what Zakta had predicted it would be, but it was good enough for now. He had secured himself a nice corner table near the back, where he sat with a particularly enticing Twi'lek dancer. She stared at him, enthralled by one of his 'pick-up' stories. "... So there I was." he continued in his dramatic voice, watching the dancer swoon. "Caught between the dreaded hunter Sven, and the Hutt Largo; my escape, cut off by a group of the crime lord's finest men. My hope, dwindling, I reached for my blaster, and-" he continued, pausing as his eyes drifted over the Twi'lek's shoulder to Csarissa as she stepped through the entrance. "Ah, Csarissa! Over here!" he shouted out, waving the Selonian over.

Edited by Alien Conspiracy

If you can't explain it, then it was probably an alien.

IC: Zeke, Above Isde Naha, Day 11After much conferring, Zeke returned to the cockpit to inform Naps of their next destination."We're heading to Hoth," he said, "lots of pirate activity there; they try to salvage the wrecks from the Cold War."Zeke smiled to himself. He had actually been to Hoth before for the very same purpose.

67tlbk.png

IC: Arcturus, Levi: Day One - Coruscant - Jedi TempleLevi Thanulu grunted as he rolled back onto his feet, flinching inside as he heard the gentle thrum of the lightsaber just where his head had been a moment before. He frowned, glancing from the lightsaber to it's wielder, who was seated at the other side of the rather spartan training room.Arcturus Zhao appeared to be not paying attention, eyes closed and seated in the lotus position, meditating calmly.To Levi's growing dismay, just as usual, attempting to bring an attack to bear on the Jedi Master was proving to be an exercise in futility.Every time the Nautolan began a charge, his master's lightsaber would intercept him and send him running, attacking as if possessed by a ghost. Levi knew that the blade was simply being controlled with the force, controlled with a level of precision beyond Levi's current level of ability, but that didn't bring cease to the eerie feeling of fighting a sword with no person wielding it.Still, Levi was beginning to feel as if there was an opening in the pattern that he was only now beginning to see...Arcturus scratched at his chin thoughtfully. His padawan was doing admirably, slowly but surely becoming accustomed to the head on pattern that Arcturus had been employing to stave off Levi's somewhat reckless charge. It was beginning to become common in recent sessions for Levi to advance past the first saber, giving Arcturus reason to draw his second. It was good to see, that progress.His mind shifted from his student for a moment as he pondered the unfamiliar twinge in the force he had felt earlier... No... Twinge wasn't a strong enough term. Spike, was more accurate.Levi muttered under his breath as even as his master's attention seemed to stray, his semi-conscious defense only got tighter, his master unwilling to let lack of attention provide any wide openings, apparently.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: New character time! GM responses will be in the next post.

Name: Solei Ger'veraiSpecies: ChissGender: FemaleHome Planet: Thule (colony). She is a descendant of Chiss colonists transplanted there during the Cold War.Occupation: Former Jedi Knight. No income and currently making a determined run for her life.Abilities: Solei is quite skilled in Lightsaber combat, though she specializes in Form III and Form II more then any other. Her true power however is her ability to innovate and change plans on the fly. Solei might have a few long-ranging plans, but they are malleable and infinitely adjustable. She doesn't play chess, rather she plays an obscure game of her own devising. There are some weaknesses to her approach, but her plans are very difficult to sidetrack as she is very quick to adopt to changing circumstances and, indeed, has become very skilled at changing the circumstances of others. The circumstance of living and then, suddenly, not living for example. She is well-versed in tactics, though that is more due to personal interest then anything else. She is an excellent archivist, and any data terminals that she organizes will show marks of this. If you need to know a bit of obscure lore...talk to her. She'll likely have a whole section under construction for it on her personal terminal. Lastly, she is a competent pilot and her ability to innovate does give her an edge in most dogfights.Force Abilities: Solei has had a large amount of training in how to wield the force, and before her sudden betrayal, she was being considered for mastership. She has access to a wide range of telepathic and telekinetic abilities that she can use to great effect. She always had a morbid interest in the Dark Side, though she hid it well. During her escape from the temple however, a new ability manifested itself. When confronted by the Temple Guard, she lashed out at them with red tendrils made of pure energy, draining part of their life force and leaving them bed ridden. She currently only has an instinctual understanding of Force Drain however, and is not close to mastering it. Equipment/Tools: She wears a set of Phrik armorweave when she is expecting trouble, this armor is equipped with a detachable mask that allows her to breath in otherwise hazardous environments. Beyond this she has her personal datapad, which is filled to bursting with a wealth of data recently plundered from the Jedi Archives. Most importantly however, she possesses a Sith Holocron crafted by Darth Scitus, this is an ancient artifact filled with Sith knowledge. Solei plans to make full use of it in the coming years.Weapons: Her pride and joy, a curved hilt light saber. She crafted this herself and though it has a somewhat spartan design, it is has proven itself to be durable and reliable many times in the past few years. It's blade is a bright blue and when Solei wields it, she is a force to fear. She knows every inch of this weapon and it has almost become an extension of her own will.Appearance: Tall and lithe, Solei's skin is a pale blue and her eyes an opaque red, her hair is black with a blueish tint. Her features can seem stern at first, then one realizes that is merely her facial expression. All the time. Solei dresses conservatively and her clothing tends towards the darker end of the color spectrum. Currently, most of her limited wardrobe consists of robes and some hastily bought street clothing, she does plan to change this, but currently she lacks the funds* and has much bigger things to worry about. Solei is well muscled and in excellent shape, which is to be expected considering her line of work.*The credits she stole from the Temple are earmarked for a new ship.Personality: Solei appears to be, at first glance, cold and withdrawn. Her words are short, her logic unhampered by social niceties and her disdain for those who depend on emotion and what she views as irrational thought patterns is plan to see. In truth, though she has internalized much of it, she is a very emotional being. She merely compartmentalizes much more efficiently then most beings, revealing her emotions only when it suits her or they grow strong enough to break free. She uses her anger as a tactical reserve, something to be tapped into during a fight...but not something that should rule her. Should someone earn her loyalty, friendship or love, then they would get to know her as she actually is: a fierce she-wolf who will follow her ideals, even if they lead to a hard and difficult path. Solei does not complain, whine or wish for a better tomorrow. She acts to improve her situation. She places a high value on logic regardless, and a quick way to lose her respect is to fly off the handle and become consumed by emotion at an inopportune time. That said, when she taps into her anger....she becomes quite dangerous on the battlefield, though she does not scowl or rage. Her anger is a different sort, it doesn't burn hot-it burns cold. It is slow, deliberate and thoughtful. The rage of a creeping glacier.Solei has nothing but disdain for the Jedi Order, feeling they have become enemies of knowledge and free thought. So she did the only logical thing, she waited, planned, and then acted. She has found the experience quite liberating. All of this said, she has a keen sense of right and wrong. The Jedi just happen to be on the "wrong" end of that spectrum currently.History:"Do not speak to me of fate. Fate is for those who are too blind to forge their own destiny. I have free will do I not? I intend to exercise it."Solei is the child of a Chiss Sith who was slain by the Jedi Order roughly twenty years before this time, Solei was merely five at the time and, seemingly, remembered little of that time. In truth, she always recalled the kind man who played Battle Droid and Gundark with her and though she attempted to rationalize the Jedi Orders actions against him, she always nursed a bit of unease about the whole situation. When her father was slain, she was taken in by the order and was trained by them. The reasoning behind this being that they, the Jedi, had taken her father from her and the least they could do was provide her with a family of sorts and a chance to redeem her family. The next few years were filled the standard initiate training and Solei excelled at that, learning quickly and bypassing some of her peers the second she understood the source material. Her intelligence and willingness to innovate served her well.She was assigned a Master after she moved up from initiate-hood and while she had no strong feelings towards the man, she did respect his knowledge and learning. She paid attention to his lectures, learned from his techniques and displayed a sense of rationality and levelheadedness that saw her to knighthood by age twenty-two. This was where her progress began to stagnate, as she began to question the Jedi orthodoxy. Her memories of her father had finally caught up to her in earnest. The man in her memories did not seem evil and yet the order said it was so. Two years ago however, the final nail in the coffin was provided. The battle of Galidraan and what she had learned of the aftermath repulsed her. She drafted a plan mere months after that battle. She would defect from the order and make her own way in the galaxy. She was uncharacteristically careful, taking two years to plan out every detail of this operation.Hours ago, she acted. She broke into the archives, incapacitated the guards and fled into the underworld of Coruscant. There she remains, trying to acquire a way off planet so she might study the teachings of Darth Scitus in peace.

IC (Coruscant, Day One, Solei)Solei was a rational being, unaffected by emotion when considering her situation. Every plan she crafted was malleable, adoptable and above all, reasonable. That said, perhaps making her escape by leaping through a window had not been wise. It had been quick certainly, it had allowed her to escape that squad of guards bearing down on her certainly...but it had also caused a few nasty cuts that she had had to patch up. She didn't want to expend energy healing them through the force currently as she rather suspected the Jedi wouldn't take the theft of a Sith Holocron laying down. There would be alarm bells going off in the Masters chamber certainly enough. The thought of it was pleasing enough that she allowed herself a small smile. She has headed to the lower levels, where she could melt into the crowds and thus far, that plan seemed to be working.This had taken years of planning, but already the rewards were making themselves apparent. She had lashed out at the guards in the chamber during her escape and had incapacitated them easily and had, in fact, grown stronger from it. It had been purely instinctual, primal and yet, even in raw form, it was useful. She could only imagine what she could do once she applied her formidable intellect to refining that ability. That thought brought up another, less welcome thought however, her father. She no longer believed he was an evil man like she had been told as a youngling. He had been slain, likely unjustly, by the Jedi. He had no grave, no other family to mourn him. She couldn't even remember his name.The smile turned into frown which promptly vanished. She didn't have time to dwell on this. Not now.

Edited by Basilisk

IC-Jaron:"I see," Jaron said, his voice taking on the skeptical tone most held when speaking of the Force. "Well, Master Jedi, I'm afraid I must take my leave of you...good day." That said, he quickly proceeded to walk off, away from the temple, back near where he was before.It wasn't long, however, before he sensed something. A dark-side presence, but a subtle thing, similar to Jaron himself. Further exploration revealed it to be a Holocron, a Sith Holocron. Joy.He quickly signalled out the person who held it, a young-looking Chiss female. A quick step and he fell into step beside her, seeming like something normal with the rhythms of the crowds, until he said one thing."I take it you plan to learn from that piece of crystal?" he asked, seemingly off-handedly. As though he was talking on a commlink to some friend of his.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Arcturus, Levi: Day One - Coruscant - Jedi TempleArcturus' head tilted down, feeling something odd. Extending his senses, it didn't take long for him to hear the alarms blaring from the Master's Chamber.Arcturus raised a hand, his lightsaber turning off and returning to him, ceasing the clash between the blade and his student. Levi turned his blade off, and stared at Arcturus with much confusion. "Is something wrong, Master?"Arcturus didn't reply, simply rising to his feet, and beginning to stride with purpose out of the training room. Recognizing the silence as an issue of impressive severity, Levi clipped his greatsaber to his hip, following swiftly after his master.Before long, Arcturus and Levi had arrived at the Master's Chamber, Levi waiting outside as was customary.

IC (Solei, Day One)Solei's face was a blank slant. This fellow was clearly not a Jedi, otherwise he would be foaming at the mouth and trying to arrest her. That left very few options, none of which she was eager to explore at the moment. Her voice was level, reasonable. "You should not meddle in matters that do not involve you. Sometimes, a crystal is just a crystal and sometimes, an envoy is just an envoy. One who really has deliveries to make at the moment." There was no sign she was lying, no heightened pulse, no quiver in the voice. Unlike some people, she could compartmentalize.IC (Hardcell, Deepspace)The blaster shots seemed to do nothing more alert the droid to the hunter's position. Moving with a speed one would not expect of such a large droid, it's turret turned...and fired. At such close ranges and with so much power behind the shot, missing was almost unthinkable. If that failed, it had contacted other units aboard this vessel. The intruder would not escape.IC (Bounty, Deepspace)"Ruuk. Harro Ruuk." Harro smiled and offered his hand to the hunters. "It is an honor to have you aboard this vessel, the Trade Federation is not skimping on quality when it comes to our black teams. I am glad to see that."OOC: Advent, you can manage the Council meeting. You know a bit more about the Sith in question then I. Or you can allude to it if you don't feel like writing the scene.Or I can RP it out with you. Your choice really. Yay! Choices! :PAnd yeah. She isn't near the temple. But if you could follow the slight Dark Side signature...well...

Edited by Basilisk

OOC: I was also under the assumption that the escape was not in progress, so much as in it's final stretch.EDIT: I certainly wouldn't mind RPing it out. If you'd rather I handle it though, that won't be a problem. Would just take some time to type out.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

OOC: New profiles are so 10101010I mean, awesome.Name: Faraxa SabosenSpecies: DevaronianGender: FemaleHome Planet: Devaron/CoruscantOccupation: Jedi Knight (Jedi Consular), no income.Abilities: Faraxa is very athletic, while having the resistance to some toxins like most of her species. She uses the Niman/Jar'Kai form of lightsaber combat, and is proficent enough with it, able to use one or both of her blades effectively. She sometimes adds a few elements of Form II in, using her unique blades to her advantage. However, she is in no way a combat specialist, relying more on her skills with the force when forced to fight. As a Jedi Consular, she is a skilled diplomat and negotiator.Force Abilities: As a Jedi, she has some form of control over general force-based abilities, such as telekinesis, force jump, and force speed. However, she is most skilled in the use of the phase force ability, which allows her to pass through solid objects. She has trained hard to master this obscure ability, something that has payed off greatly as she uses it to peacefully end fights. She also has begun to study the healing and combustion force techniques, and can use them to some effect, but still hasn't completely mastered them.Equipment/Tools: Liquid cable launcher, comlink, and other equipment that most Jedi carry.Weapons: Faraxa's only weapons are her twin, teal-bladed crossguard lightsabers. A plate of phrik metal sits between where the shorter blade and longer blade's emitters, preventing the smaller, guard lightsaber blade to be cut off during combat. The hilts of these weapons are smooth and silvery, with indentations and ridges on the metal to fit her palm. There are two separate activation plates, one for the longer blade, and another for the shorter one. Both these have a locking mechanism that allows them to be pressed at the same time. She recently modified these weapons slightly, allowing them to be joined together at their bases.Appearance: Faraxa, like most females of her species, is covered in thick, white fur, making her easily recognisable in a crowd. Her blue eyes are large, and her light hair is cut short, while her ears are noticably pointed. She generally wears the standard brown Jedi robes, with her lightsabers clipped to her belt. She isn't tall or overly muscular, but is built lean and lithe. A thin line along her left arm, where the fur is slightly discolored, betrays the presence of a long scar.Personality: The Devaronian Jedi is calm and she seems to have an unlimited supply of paitence, something that has helped her well as diplomat. She is well spoken, and has a deep respect for all life. Faraxa isn't one to fight, but will defend herself and those around her when needed. She normally thinks before acting, and always tries to find a peaceful solution to all problems. However, she can be quite stubborn at times, and isn't one to give up easily. She is a great believer in second, third, and even fourth chances for beings. Faraxa sometimes displays the occasional flash of good humor, but not all the time. Overall, she is generally easy to get along with. Faraxa is also quite adventerous, a trait that normally applies for the males of her species, and always likes to explore the planets and cultures she is visiting. She also seems to have a particular facination with the different force traditions of these worlds.History: Faraxa was identified as a force sensitive at a young age on Devaronian, and was quickly taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. As she grew up and her training progressed, nothing seemed to be that extrodinary about her connection to the force or abilities. Faraxa did about average in her lightsaber training, even thought she displayed a proficency with the use of twin blades, and seemed to have a bit more control over force powers like telekinesis. It wasn't until later, under the training of her master, that her skills as a Jedi came out.At the normal age, Faraxa was taken as a Padawan learner by Aqualish Jedi named Raeth Mahl. Raeth was by no means a normal Jedi, his temper giving him a more aggressive stance, something that contrasted with Faraxa's lean towards peace. However, the two balanced each other out, and preformed exceptionally well as a team. They completed many missions together, not all successful, but most of them were. During these, Faraxa was shown to be an excellent diplomat, and began to train as a Jedi Consular. It was also on one of these missions that she picked up her unique force ability, and has been training to perfect it ever since. On that same mission, she recieved her scar from a Dark Jedi's blade, and was only able to escape with the use of her newly found power, which allowed her to pass through a wall and to saftey. Later, her master captured the Dark Jedi, and they brought the being back to the Temple.She finished her training after a very successful mission which ended with a trade route between two formerly warring systems. All of which was the result of Faraxa's diplomatic skill. She was only recently Knighted, and has yet to take on a Padawan.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Jaron:"And you, my dear, would be wise not to carry an object that has such a Force presence, however slight. For one used to such things, it isn't hard to pinpoint." He smiled, brilliantly."So, I ask again: Do you plan to learn from that crystalline pyramid, or do you just keep it for show?"

profiles i guess

IC (Solei, Day One)"I really have no idea what you are talking about good sir." Solei smiled the typical smile of an overworked public employee. "All I know is that a senator who collects oddities is paying me very well for this delivery." Again, no sign she was lying. She remained perfectly calm. She was reworking her plans at a breakneck pace mentally of course, the fact that some people could track such a slight signature was very troubling. She had only been able to do it after extensive time spent around such things. The implications spoke for themselves.IC (Hardcell, Deep space, Day Two)The sounds of metal upon metal betrayed the presence of yet more droids. The hanger bay was quite secure now, they had moved the blockage out of the way of the door and now the hunter was trapped. Boxed in. Their programming told them how the next few hours would likely go. He would panic, maybe head for the vents. They would be waiting. Check points were being set up around the ship. The battle droids had an enemy to fight again.OOC: EDIT: Alright Advent. IC incoming soon.

Edited by Basilisk

IC-Jaron:"I hope you'll excuse my thinking that," Jaron said, "When the Senate barely has the backbone to stand up against the Jedi, let alone anybody else. No, I'm fairly certain that you have a different reason for keeping it." He smiled, peacefully, letting a trace of his power leak out, this showing the obvious darkness, the iron grip he held."Now, before I pour energy into the thing and either activate or destroy it, I'll give you a chance to answer my question."

profiles i guess

IC(Capt. Otto Mosal, Greater Javin, Ison System, Day Eleven):The distress call cut off partway through, giving way to a cascade of static. On the bridge of the Thunder Child, the captain turned abruptly to face the ship's communication officer."Lieutenant, do we have a vector on that transmission?"The comm. officer tapped at the touchscreen, trying to bring up the relevant data. "Wait one moment, we're currently trying to triangulate with the Bellator... Got it, Captain. They look to have stopped just over the planet itself, probably ran into those pirates we missed two days back.""Hard to say in this system, Lieutenant, could be any band of pirates out here. Contact the Bellator, let them know we're pulling a microjump as soon as we're clear of the nebula, Albatross is to drop in after us once we've had time to assess the situation."The message was relayed to the commander aboard the Bellator, and the Thunder Child was brought about on a heading for the planet that gave the Ison system its name, maneuvering thrusters straining against the ship's inertia. After a few minutes, the light assault cruiser cleared the nebula, and, in a flash, the two lead ships of Taskforce Serpent launched into hyperspace, the ten fighters assigned to the taskforce - each one specially modified for duty in the depths of space, away from any bases or large capitol ships - following suit, the entire combat-focused body of Taskforce Serpent leaving the nebula in less than three minutes.The Bellator came out of hyperspace first, dragged out of the microjump in Ison's L4 Lagrange point. The pirate-hunter, taking advantage of the fact that the four pirate vessels were focused on the Credit, throttled up its engines, maneuvering, as was standard procedure, on a rapidly-changing course to avoid providing an easy target, pulsing its dual turbolasers at each of the four aggressors in turn as the chief gunnery officer worked out a firing solution for the concussion missiles. Just as one of the pirate vessels was singled out for the quartet of missiles, the Thunder Child dropped out of hyperspace, quickly adapting to the available selection of targets and adding its four medium lasers to the storm rising against one particularly unlucky pirate."CSV Credit, this is RMS Thunder Child, what is your status?"OOC: I'm using RMS for Republic Military Ship, and definitely not a call-back to my favorite naval vessel acronym.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC (Solei, Day One)"If you were to do that, with so many witnesses around. I can't be held responsible for what the senator would do. He's a very powerful man." Her tone had changed, broadcasting the message that no, she would not talk about this in the open with someone she barely knew and she would be expecting a meal out of this conversation. "Perhaps we could discuss this in a more productive locale?"OOC: We'll say one. Because I'm tired and can't write that many characters convincingly right now. :PIC (Agen Kolar, Jedi Temple, Day One)Agen's face was grim, but otherwise expressionless. He was the only other being in the council chamber. Most of the other council members were in meetings with various enclaves across the galaxy at the moment, leaving only two on Coruscant. Solei had planned this well. Agen, as usual, was blunt and to the point. "It has has happened. Solei has gone fallen. She has taken the Scitus holocron and used force drain on squad of guards." Agen was clearly disturbed, he sounded almost disbelieving "The council has given her a chance and she has spurned it. She must be stopped."OOC: Rover, I'll have a response up for that soon. I need to plan out some tactical things. :P

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Arcturus: Day One - Coruscant - Jedi Temple"Disturbing." Arcturus replied, eyebrows knitting together into a concerned furrow. The fact that the defense of the temple had been even remotely abuse-able as it was for so crucial a robbery was not an idea that sat well with Arcturus."How thinly are we stretched in terms of available pursuers?"

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

IC (Hoth, Day Eleven)The orbit above Hoth was clean, not a pirate vessel in sight. That was cause for alarm, as the area normally had at least one prowling about. Anyone associated with the underworld would realize something was very very wrong here. Pirates don't give up prime real estate like Hoth easily. They had bases, refueling points and other such things hidden on the surface, hidden from sensors. This was the perfect hide away.IC (CSV Credit, Day Eleven)The short range comms at least, seemed to be working. Hu thanked a few random pantheons for small favors before replying: "Our port side is totaled, we've got wounded and dead here and.." The ship shook. "We just lost one of our engines. Overload." Outside the ship, the CR90's scattered, their engines blazing at full power and their shields being hammered by the onslaught. This was fairly normal behavior, the fact that this seemed more like a planned and organized withdrawal however was not. Pirates didn't normally think about what happened if an anti-pirate squad suddenly crashed down of them, as they it was assumed it would be every ship for itself.IC (Agen, Council chambers)"Very. Our knights are, by and large, escorting masters on the enclave initiative and attending to other such things." Agen rubbed his face for a moment. It was clear he was very uneasy about this whole affair. "This had to have been in the works for a long while. Who knows how long she has been waiting for this chance?"

Edited by Basilisk

OOC: Hm...Nope, not going to get involved.IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Jedi Temple, Coruscant; Day One]The Jedi Temple was truely massive place. Almost a city in its own right, the huge building contained countless rooms, corridors, and great halls. All filled with Jedi of many species, who were training, studying, and meditating. All, if not most, were devoted to what they called, the "light side of the force", in one way or another. Despite the recent breakout, and the corrisponding alarms, life here still remained fairly peaceful.Not that one Jedi would notice such a thing at the moment, as she focused inward and on her connection to the force. There was nothing abnormal about a Jedi meditating in the Temple, even levetating slightly was usually a common sight for those who wished to remove all sensations. However, there was something different about the Devaronian Jedi that was the single occupant of a small room. Perhaps it was the fact that she was inside one of the tables in the dark room. Quite literally, as it looked like someone had placed an extrodinarily life-like statue of her upper body on the wooden surface. But it was no statue, given away by her slight movements here and there.She was really inside the piece of furniture, as if the solid substance was no more substantial then a hologram. The Jedi Consular known as Faraxa wasn't really meditating in the strictest sense, but more of practicing, training. Working to improve her force ability that not many possessed, an ability that let her pass through what most being's would call "solid" matter. Faraxa found that fine tuning this ability was quite important, as one didn't want to suddenly get stuck halfway through passing through something. Faraxa had learned this the hard way, and it almost cost her an entire arm and leg. Thankfully, she had regained control before that, but it still motivated her to master this ability.And so, she was meditating inside the table, ready to jump out should she start to loose control over it. By now, she had been doing this for over two hours straight, and she wished she had eaten before starting. She also wished the alarms would stop, they were quite distracting now that she had identified the noise. Nothing she couldn't handle, of course.OOC: Open for interacting in Jedi Temple. I suppose.EDIT: (Ship Profile Added)Name: The AlkharaModel: Delta-6 InterceptorFunction: InterceptorWeapons: Two dual laser cannons, two ion cannons (when docked in hyperdrive ring).Modifications: In addition to its dark blue color scheme, Faraxa's ship's shields have also been upgraded to allow it to absorb some of the energy fed into it. This allows her to use attacks against her attackers. Additionally, a third engine has been added between the two existing ones, giving her ship enhanced speed capabilities. However, when all three engines are running, power must be diverted from weapons or shields. The hyperdrive ring has been equipted with two ion cannons to increase its offensive capabilities.History: Faraxa got this standard made, but after countless missions in it, she modified it to suit her needs. The dark blue paint was purely personal taste at first, but she then found that it blended into the blackness of space much better than the original bronze colors. After being caught in a battle within the hyperdrive ring still attached, she added the two ion cannons to add some more fighting capabilities to the ship.

Edited by Frost Dragon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Capt. Otto Mosal, Ison, Day Eleven): A long-range comm signal was sent out into the nebula, and, minutes later, the Albatross came out of hyperspace near the Credit, and the commander aboard the Albatross sent a message to the Credit regarding the status of the corvette's remaining engines, particularly whether the ship would be able to complete its journey under its own power, or if the surviving crew would be needing transportation via the Albatross.Well before the rescue frigate arrived - seconds after the signal was sent calling for it, in fact - the ten fighters arrived on-scene, and they added their firepower to that of the other two ships pursuing the pirates, with the intent to, at the very least, slightly reduce the number of pirates that would plague this system in the future. The Bellator was primarily relying on its array of turbolasers at this point, as there was no guarantee the missiles would be able to outrun the fleeing pirates, while the laser cannons of the ten fighters, of minor consequence though they were when fired singly, were likely to prove highly unpleasant for one of the pirate vessels, as all ten of them were concentrating fire on it as the Bellator and Thunder Child alternated their targets, distributing fire from the two larger ships evenly between the four pirates.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Le ship, as approved by Basilisk.Name: Radiant Dawn, affectionately nicknamed the "Sitting Duck"Model: YG-4210Function: Transport, Defensive combatWeapons: Forward-mounted medium laser cannons, side-mounted swivel base laser cannons, proton torpedo launcherModifications: The Radiant Dawn is outfitted with a Class 1.0 hyperdrive, and a Starscream-9 Ion Drive, increasing the overall speed of the Radiant Dawn impressively, along with alloy based additions to the particle shielding, and diverting functions to increase the strength of the ray shielding. It has also been outfitted with an internal port to allow for astromech droid docking and integration. The ship is painted a navy blue with white Arkanian designs along the nose, a visual change Padawan Levi adorned the ship with without Arcturus' prior knowledge under advice from Knight and former Padawan Zenalya. Arcturus appreciated the change, much to Levi's relief, so it has remained.History: A ship granted to Arcturus during the Mandalorian Civil War for service, the Radiant Dawn has served Arcturus well through various situations during his time as a Jedi Master. When alone, much like his lightsabers, Arcturus prefers to operate the ship via the force, as it has multiple available stations that require monitoring. When in flight, the usual active crew consists of Arcturus, Levi, and R3-X7, Arcturus' personal astromech droid, commonly simply referred to as "X7".IC: Arcturus: Day One - Coruscant - Jedi TempleThe news only further furrowed Arcturus' brow."Likely far longer than we would think, even if we were to comb our memories and investigate her activity." Arcturus replied.Rubbing at his forehead, Arcturus continued. "This is no small matter either. Solei has had decent amount of time to make headway in her escape. If we don't have enough Knights on hand, I shall pursue her myself. I will bring my padawan along as backup."