Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Ah, thank you Vox.

Can I donate 1000W to Vox? I'd like to donate 1000W to Vox if I have 1000W.

No problemo.. As i said i was able to find both lists of fighters through difficult means and i saved the lists on my computer

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well, I will enter Dragon Bolt Hordika for the tournament... if anyone can find his stats. :P

-Dragon Bolt Hordika
Strength: start 15, current 20
Agility: start 10, current 10
Toughness: start 15, current 15
Mind: start 8, current 10
Powers and Items: Capable of flight, spits electric fireballs, Reforged and enhanced claws/fangs/tail spikes, Toa-level power over Lightning
Sponsor: Shadowhawk
Class A
And yeah pahrak i will message them to ya..
Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Okay, I'll get my fighters sorted ASAP.

-EhlekStrength: start 12, current 14Agility: start 14, current 15Toughness: start 10, current 15Mind: start 12, current 15Powers and Items: Can shoot lightning bolts from back spines without using Elemental Energy, Toa-level power over Lightning, Lightning Chains, Skakdi Spine (Heat) (shared), Lightning Shield (shared), Nui Stone (shared), Power Lance (shared), Staff of Poison (shared)Sponsor: WraithClass A

-Kiina Tournament 6-B Champion!

Strength: start 12, current 15Agility: start 13, current 18Toughness: start 12, current 15Mind: start 11, current 17Powers and Items: Aquatic Slicer, Toa-level power over Water, Skakdi Spine (Heat) (shared), Lightning Shield (shared), Lightweight Armor, Nui Stone (shared), Power Lance (shared), Staff of Poison (shared)Sponsor: WraithClass B

And yeah, Vox could I get the listing for Lava Codec? Thanks man.

E: Just checked, no need for that. But, you're still awesome for finding that.

E2: Yeah, I think I do need that listing - I think Lava hit Codec and Class D, if memory (hopefully) serves.

I am now backing up my fighters on my own system.

Also, would like to register Lava to the Tournament.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Okay, I'll get my fighters sorted ASAP.

-EhlekStrength: start 12, current 14Agility: start 14, current 15Toughness: start 10, current 15Mind: start 12, current 15Powers and Items: Can shoot lightning bolts from back spines without using Elemental Energy, Toa-level power over Lightning, Lightning Chains, Skakdi Spine (Heat) (shared), Lightning Shield (shared), Nui Stone (shared), Power Lance (shared), Staff of Poison (shared)Sponsor: WraithClass A

-Kiina Tournament 6-B Champion!

Strength: start 12, current 15Agility: start 13, current 18Toughness: start 12, current 15Mind: start 11, current 17Powers and Items: Aquatic Slicer, Toa-level power over Water, Skakdi Spine (Heat) (shared), Lightning Shield (shared), Lightweight Armor, Nui Stone (shared), Power Lance (shared), Staff of Poison (shared)Sponsor: WraithClass B

And yeah, Vox could I get the listing for Lava Codec? Thanks man.

E: Just checked, no need for that. But, you're still awesome for finding that.

E2: Yeah, I think I do need that listing - I think Lava hit Codec and Class D, if memory (hopefully) serves.

I am now backing up my fighters on my own system.

Also, would like to register Lava to the Tournament.

-Lava Codec Tournament 7-C Champion!
Strength: start 12, current 19
Agility: start 12, current 22
Toughness: start 12, current 19
Mind: start 12, current 25
Powers and Items: Can use Wheel Talismans, Blaze Lances, Toa-level power over Fire, Wheel Talismans (16/20 uses), CreateRoads.EXE, Skakdi Spine (Heat) (shared), Lightning Shield (shared), Power Lance (shared), Staff of Poison (shared)
Sponsor: Phoenixian Wraith
Class D
Ta-Da

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

-Lava Codec Tournament 7-C Champion!Strength: start 12, current 19Agility: start 12, current 22Toughness: start 12, current 19Mind: start 12, current 25Powers and Items: Can use Wheel Talismans, Blaze Lances, Toa-level power over Fire, Wheel Talismans (16/20 uses), CreateRoads.EXE, Skakdi Spine (Heat) (shared), Lightning Shield (shared), Power Lance (shared), Staff of Poison (shared)Sponsor: Phoenixian WraithClass D Ta-Da

Dōmo arigatōgozaimasu!

I'd like to give Vox 1,000 Widgets in thanks!

-Lava Codec Tournament 7-C Champion!Strength: start 12, current 19Agility: start 12, current 22Toughness: start 12, current 19Mind: start 12, current 25Powers and Items: Can use Wheel Talismans, Blaze Lances, Toa-level power over Fire, Wheel Talismans (16/20 uses), CreateRoads.EXE, Skakdi Spine (Heat) (shared), Lightning Shield (shared), Power Lance (shared), Staff of Poison (shared)Sponsor: Phoenixian WraithClass D Ta-Da

Dōmo arigatōgozaimasu!

I'd like to give Vox 1,000 Widgets in thanks!

Dōitashimashite

I knew my ocd would come in handy at some point.. But yeah don't mind reaching into my file for anyone else who needs their fighters stats.. though pahrak does have both fighter lists now

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Okay, I know Tahu had Shadow powers and was class C. He won a tournament. Mata Nui is now a C or is still a B, and he has Raiden's Metal Gear Rising katana. Ackar is still A and he has Sundowner's Machetes which can connect and become scissor like. That's it plus they had a Thornax Launcher, Lehvak shield, Brain Attack visor, and Adaptive armor.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Thanks to Vox, we were able to restore the fighter lists with more accuracy. We’re still missing some data, however, so please check out the lists and let me know what needs to be fixed. I’m trusting you guys to be honest on this one. :P

Also, logos were lost, so if you want your logo back please repost it.

Ora, I’m afraid the backup is from before you joined, and I don’t remember which fighter you were sponsoring. Who was it, again?

Pulse: Flare cannot be entered in this tournament, since he was a Champion in the past two tournaments. I have updated your fighters using the information you provided. Flare is now Class H.

Shadowhawk: The staffs have been returned to your inventory, and your Widget count has been restored.

Tainted Nocturn, Dragon Bolt Hordika, Lava Codec, Virus Rider, and Luna Galaxia have been registered for the tournament. Class brackets will be determined once everything has been sorted.

Also to be honest pahrak i feel like i updated Nocturns stat.. with kopaka's last tournament stuff from the champion matches.. i think i had used 3+ for strength and 5+ for agility.. And i feel like i bought some rahkshi staff with the free tournament item and paid the 3,000 widgets to fuse it with nocturn.. but i honestly can not be 100% guaranteed.. i just know i made some major changes to him before the downtime

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

And your welcome pahrak.. just glad to help. And as i stated in the message since i had not seen this new post yet i think it was staff of elascticity. Keyword is Think

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

it was norik

-Norik
Strength: start 11, current 11
Agility: start 11, current 11
Toughness: start 14, current 14
Mind: start 12, current 12
Powers and Items: Spear, Rhotuka Launching Shield, Toa of Fire, Lava Spear, Kanohi Crast, Skakdi Spine (Impact), Burn Spinner (5/5), Numbing Spinner (5/5), Disruptor Spinner (5/5), Shock Spinner (5/5), Dark Field Spinner (5/5), Cyclone Spear
Sponsor: ToaDraconixMahvi
Class A

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I actually didn't back anything up, but it looks like everything is pretty much in order. Thanks again, Vox. ^_^

Hm...I suppose I should follow my own advice and keep using Phantom until more people catch up with my other fighters. I'll purchase Black Phantom a +3 toughness trainer and enter him in the tournament.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I actually didn't back anything up, but it looks like everything is pretty much in order. Thanks again, Vox. ^_^

Hm...I suppose I should follow my own advice and keep using Phantom until more people catch up with my other fighters. I'll purchase Black Phantom a +3 toughness trainer and enter him in the tournament.

lol you guys are welcome as a whole..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tournament 9 start!

Round 1-A: Ackar vs Virus Rider, Dragon Bolt Hordika has no opponent

Class B Championship: Tainted Nocturn vs Capo Black Phantom

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

Luna Galaxia is Class C Champion! You receive 8,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets. Since Luna has won two Championships in a row, she will not be allowed to enter Tournament 10.

Lava Codec is Class D Champion! You receive 7,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Hahli Hordika is Class E Champion! You receive 6,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Alright, let's begin.Capo Black Phantom vs. Tainted Nocturn

Items: Staff of Plasma and Staff of Illusion, Illegal Refit nullification is activeAnalysis: While Phantom and Nocturn have the same stat total, Phantom is more balanced while Nocturn is heavier on the physical end. Between Nocturn's strength and speed, Phantom clearly won't last too long in close combat. Instead, Phantom will take advantage of his high mind to outwit Nocturn and control the match.General: As per usual, Phantom will cloak his rahkshi staffs in shadow and have them float in a defensive position near his shoulders until he needs them. His first move will be to deploy a large field of shadow and fall back to lure Nocturn in.Phantom will then prepare an ambush by softening a patch of ground with his Staff of Plasma and then create an illusionary double of himself on top of it. When Nocturn attacks the clone Phantom will heat the ground further and conjure tendrils of shadow to pull Nocturn down deeper. If Nocturn is not fooled by the illusion Phantom will shove him into the pool with a shadow hand. As the molten rock does continuous damage and the tendrils keep Nocturn immobilized, Phantom will attack him from random positions with plasma blasts and shadow daggers. Every once in a while Phantom will throw his Staff of Illusion and have it boomerang back while cutting Nocturn up or attach Gemini's bladed half to a shadow chain and have it stab at his torso.Counters:Close combat - Phantom will block Nocturn's upper arms with his Rahkshi staves while he blocks his lower arms with Gemini and stabs Nocturn with the Sabre Strikers, then exhale a cloud of shadow in Nocturn's face to blind and suffocate him briefly as Phantom runs away and sets up a shadow field.Plantlife - Disintegrate with plasma.Projectiles- Block with spinning Rahkshi staves or shadow barriers.Kadin - Fill the entire arena with shadow to make flying hazardous and force Nocturn to land.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Virus vs. Ackar

Virus will bring his Staff of Molecular Disruption and his Staff of Sonics into battle

The first thing Virus will do is to use his Staff of Molecular Disruption to destroy the Hero Cuffs. If Ackar does not bring them into battle, he will destroy the Thornax Launcher. If neither of those is brought, Virus will destroy the Adaptive Armor. Ackar's other items are of no threat, so Virus will destroy one of them at random if he can't destroy any other item. Then, Virus will pull out his Staff of Sonics, and begin to wield it in his claw tendrils. He will use his high mind stat to blast Ackar with sound waves, and occasionally blast out energy blasts and shockwaves. He will keep his distance from Ackar, not letting the Glatorian get close. If Ackar tries to blast fire at Virus, the RoboRider will drive out of the way, and then create a shrieking noise to destroy any concentration. While there is the shrieking noise, Virus will continue to blast with energy shockwaves and blasts.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

For my free item, I'd like to grab Axxon's Axe please.

Stat-wise, I'd like to put two stats each in Agility and Mind, with my bonus going to Mind.

And now, Lava Codec vs Hahli.

Lava will bring Lightning Shield and Staff of Poison.

Lava will begin the match by opening fire with a Flamethrower, before using Flame Jet to charge in and stab Hahli with the Staff of Poison while she's somewhat blinded by the flames. While he's still in contact, Lava'll unload as many blasts from the Lightning Shield as possible before she knocks him away. Lava will then speed away with Flame Jet, using jets of flame to help him turn out of the path of any of Hahli's attacks. After he's got enough distance from Hahli, Lava will spin around to face her before zooming in to trip her with a Blaze Lance (if she jumps to evade, Lava will blast fire at her) before doing another 180 to loose a FireBomb Wheel. While Hahli is still recovering, Lava will race in and stab her again with the Poison Staff. He will then bathe her in in flames while continuing to alternate stabbing her with the Staff and shocking her with Lightning Shield.

Defense;

Elemental; Turn to steam with Lava's higher mind, create a large enough opening if it's a wide-spread attack.

Staff of Disruption; Sacrifice the Lightning Shield if possible instead of the Poison Staff.

Adaptive Armour; Ignore as my strategy doesn't really have much blinding in it.

Sonic Shield; Superheat it so that Hahli drops it.

Repellers; Absorb any Fire attacks, focus flames around body to hopefully combat the poison.

Capo Black phantom VS Tainted Nocturn

Items, Axonn's Axe, Kadin, and all his infused rahkshi staffs including: Sleep, Shattering and Elasticity

First off Nocturn will start by flying into the air using his Kadin, which as soon as he is in the air he will use his power over plant life to unleash a cloud of spores that when inhaled will cause temporary disorientation, As soon as Black phantom inhales said spores Nocturn will take advantage of his disorientation and fly down to strike Phantom with his Dual splix and Axonn's axe while his one spare hand delivers a solid punch to phantom's face.

As soon as the strikes are delivered Nocturn will fly high above the field and concentrate all four of his hands together to create a large sphere of Plant matter with a hard outer shell of wood. One he has created the sphere he will fly low to the ground and while gaining speed he will roll the sphere across the ground much like a bowling ball and release it right at Phantom. Nocturn will fly high above the field again as fast as he can so that he can watch the sphere hit phantom, though just to screw with phantom he will throw his axe at Phantom using his full strength to increase the damage causing phantom to have to be striked at two angles one from the bowling sphere and the other from the axe. After this delectable attack nocturn will fly in close to the ground and land infront of Phantom with all four of his arms at the ready. He will use his splixs to swing at both sides of phantom's abdomen using the sharp edges similar to a pair of scissors, while he uses Axonn's axe to strike at phantom's legs while it is coated with energy, while he uses his one free arm which has the tentacle on it to wrap around one of phantom's arms strangling it cutting off the flow. Once he has caused enough damage to phantom he will jump back away from him using a back-flip method to kick phantom in the head, then while phantom is recoiling from the attack he will activate his staff of sleep to put phantom to sleep. While phantom is asleep he will activate his powers of plant-life to summon lightvines to wrap phantom in a cocoon of lightvines leaving only his head free, the lightvines should cause an extra amount of damage since beings of shadows are not immune to the light. The vines are tight enough around him to prevent any movement. While Phantom is still asleep and in the cocoon nocturn grab him and use his kadin to fly high into the air. Once high enough into the air nocturn will use all his strength to throw Phantom towards the ground like a torpedo, When phantom hits, which should cause loads of damage considering he will be hitting head first, the ground nocturn will be right there to greet him with his splix and axe which he will continue to strike at phantom making sure to keep in close range.

If phantom tries to use any shadow powers nocturn summon a vine of lightvines to use as a shield which should evaporate the shadow or at least decrease the damage. He will also use said lightvines to jab at phantom.

Phew.. i think that is perhaps one of my longest strategies

EDIT: Fixed my strategy to reflect the use of one staff

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Wait, how many infused Rahkshi staves can a fighter have at one time? All this time I have been using one, but Vox's strategy has him using multiple...

Well how i understood is as long as they are infused to your fighter you can use them without taking up a slot.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Pulse: The Exo-Toa has been added to your fighters’ inventories, and Alloy’s stats have been updated.

Wraith: Axonn’s Axe has been added to your fighters’ inventories. Are those trainers for Lava?

Canis and Vox: Only one Rahkshi Staff can be infused. Vox, I apologize for the confusion, but you will need to edit your strategy.

Pulse: The Exo-Toa has been added to your fighters’ inventories, and Alloy’s stats have been updated.

Wraith: Axonn’s Axe has been added to your fighters’ inventories. Are those trainers for Lava?

Canis and Vox: Only one Rahkshi Staff can be infused. Vox, I apologize for the confusion, but you will need to edit your strategy.

No problem.. though i just edited my strategy to reflect this change

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Nocturn vs Black Phantom: A close match. The spore tactic and the strain of using multiple elemental techniques at once should leave Black Phantom a little vulnerable, allowing Nocturn to get in a good hit. Once Phantom recovers, though, his illusion tactic should prove useful, and his edge in mind will make it easier for him to deflect the plant attacks with plasma. The strain will still allow Nocturn to get in plenty of damage, but with the Illegal Refit's ability to negate Nocturn's Staff infusion, I think Phantom will be able to hold out just a bit longer. Nocturn receives 9,000 W. Capo Black Phantom is Tournament 9-B Champion! You receive 9,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets. Since Black Phantom has won two tournaments in a row, he will not be allowed to enter Tournament 10.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Virus vs Ackar

Adaptive Armor and Hero Cuffs engaged.Ackar will first cause the arena to be superheated to 155*C, then use the heat factor to slice up Virus while avoiding any oncoming attacks. Right when he get's close to Virus, he'll combine both Machetes to their scissor function and chop him up. Then Cuff him to lower his mind and continue to chop him up until he breaks free. Once he is, he'll call down a rain of fire down upon the arena floor to inflict the maximum damage on him. Then he'll blast a spray of fire balls on him to get the most damage to him, then end it with a jab right into his abdomen area.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Nocturn vs Black Phantom: A close match. The spore tactic and the strain of using multiple elemental techniques at once should leave Black Phantom a little vulnerable, allowing Nocturn to get in a good hit. Once Phantom recovers, though, his illusion tactic should prove useful, and his edge in mind will make it easier for him to deflect the plant attacks with plasma. The strain will still allow Nocturn to get in plenty of damage, but with the Illegal Refit's ability to negate Nocturn's Staff infusion, I think Phantom will be able to hold out just a bit longer. Nocturn receives 9,000 W. Capo Black Phantom is Tournament 9-B Champion! You receive 9,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets. Since Black Phantom has won two tournaments in a row, he will not be allowed to enter Tournament 10.

Good match.. good match..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu