Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BIONICLE MAFIA III: BY THE NUMBERS - WITH A VENGEANCE

No cult! By iBrow Thanks Zakaro Numbers

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
349 replies to this topic

#321 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 09:30 PM

Nah, the Turaga is Plan A.

 

And I already tried transmogrification. Rituals are surprisingly hard to perform when you are a flaming corpse.


  • 0

Doctorcouch is back again [X]

 

Doctorcouch is gone again [  ]


#322 Offline Xaeraz

Xaeraz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,077 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 09:47 PM

Nah, the Turaga is Plan A.

 

And I already tried transmogrification. Rituals are surprisingly hard to perform when you are a flaming corpse.

[color=#4b0082;]Says you. Back in my day, we did rituals using our own burning ribs because we couldn't afford chalk![/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]And then we killed people with them![/color]


  • 0

who_the_shepard_do_you_think_i_am.jpg


#323 Offline Kohrak Kal17

Kohrak Kal17
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 870 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 10:15 PM

[color=#808080;]Busy weekend with sports competition and I find that I'm the last villager![/color]

 

[color=#808080;]Voting for number 11.  Looks like I was right the first time.[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]--KK17[/color]


  • 0

#324 Offline Pulse Trijhak

Pulse Trijhak
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,650 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 09:52 AM

 I know my own intentions, Hatdude.. And that was to kill you and your kind. Your kind being hunters.

 

So... Blade... you didn't want me dead. So I take it you wanted to use me as your own personal killing machine.  Because I could get people killed without opposition. Unlike you, who had to deal with several others. And if you were eliminating the people you wanted dead at twice the dead, all the more efficient for you. I'm taking notes here in case I ever end up as the head of a killing organisation.

 

Lesson learnt, never trust anybody, not even yourself. It's just Kohrak Kal, Zakaro and an inactive Turaga now. A villager, a medic and a turaga.

 

Zakaro, they probably know your number by now. So guess who they're going to target, the only guy who can potentially stop them.


  • 0

BIONICLE'S CORPSE HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE


IS IT THE BEGINNING OF AN EPIDEMIC?


#325 Offline Lloyd: the White Wolf

Lloyd: the White Wolf
  • Members
  • Toa Metru United

  • 8,522 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 09:54 AM

"Probably"?

 

I'm pretty sure you're the one who asked me to get Zakaro's number. It provided me a convenient cover to acquire it for the Mafia.

 

:w:


  • 0

#326 Offline Pulse Trijhak

Pulse Trijhak
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,650 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 09:58 AM

...

 

Well

 

Go get lynched please. It'll make everything better for everyone and you get reunited with three of your partners in crime.

 

Currently, this is a representation of the village, top being Dark Hunters, bottom being the village: :smash:


  • 0

BIONICLE'S CORPSE HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE


IS IT THE BEGINNING OF AN EPIDEMIC?


#327 Offline Lloyd: the White Wolf

Lloyd: the White Wolf
  • Members
  • Toa Metru United

  • 8,522 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 10:17 AM

P.S. Zakaro also informed me that he can't protect himself this late in the game.

 

P.P.S.  Why would I be interested in being reunited with the Dark Hunters?

 

:w:


Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf, Apr 10 2013 - 10:18 AM.

  • 0

#328 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 02:46 PM

 I know my own intentions, Hatdude.. And that was to kill you and your kind. Your kind being hunters.

Calm thyself!  It is but a game.

 

Also, next game we should set up a Kill Feed, For Who(anonymous of course, if they haven't been found guilty) kills Who with What in what Order. Thoughts?


  • 0

Morally unambiguous.


#329 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,471 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 02:48 PM

[color=#008080;]Votes are currently tied - you have one more day to vote, I believe.(?)[/color]


  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

^CLICK TO READ THE PROLOGUE!!^

REVIEW TOPIC


#330 Offline Lloyd: the White Wolf

Lloyd: the White Wolf
  • Members
  • Toa Metru United

  • 8,522 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 03:06 PM

It ends at 9:00 PM or so tonight. I checked. I've been counting the hours.

 

:w:


Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf, Apr 10 2013 - 03:07 PM.

  • 0

#331 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,471 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 04:30 PM

[color=#008080;]Well then, unless the last guy shows up unexpectedly, I'm closing the vote - expect the lynching tonight.[/color]


  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

^CLICK TO READ THE PROLOGUE!!^

REVIEW TOPIC


#332 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 05:55 PM

Well, it was an honour to be The Shadowed One in this game. Well played village, now you die. >=) ... Well, okay, just one extra person, but still.
  • 0

#333 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,471 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 08:44 PM

Mafia III: The Shadowed One Sells Out

 

Blade smirked to himself as he was pushed forward by Lloyd.

 

"You know, I suppose I should thank you." Lloyd said to him. "With you dead, my plans of becoming the final Dark Hunter left standing have succeeded! And, since you foolishly selected Zakaro to go down with you, I'll be the only one left alive in this godforsaken dump... and I'll have survived two of these stupid things in a row, as well."

 

"Oh really? I thought you were on my side, but perhaps I was mistaken." Blade responded with a slight shrug.

 

"Oh no, I was on your side... I am merely happy to survive longer than you. No offense towards yourself intended."

 

"I should hope not. I did have a rather fun time playing the entire Village for fools with you, after all."

 

"We have the Turaga at last, the Medic is going down, we had the Pyro, Detective and Medic all fooled, and even the dead guys didn't know who we were until it was too late." Lloyd listed. "Then again, it was you and I - how were they ever going to beat us?"

 

"Hey! You two! Enough chat!" Zakaro yelled. "Let's get this execution on the road!"

 

Blade simply smirked as he and Lloyd stepped forward. Lloyd remained beside Zakaro and MIA, who up until this point had been quite literally MIA. Blade stood beside Kohrak Kal17, who was silently cursing the fact that the Dark Hunters had still been able to get enough votes in to lynch him.

 

"So, might I ask how you intend to kill us?" Blade asked. "I took the convenience of stealing your weapons and burning them, Lloyd - you'll have to use my gun when all is said and done. You'll only need one shot, after all. But I happen to know that neither the Medic nor our dear Turaga is in possession of any weapons."

 

"I have weapons, you fool!"

 

The Great and Powerful iBrow shimmered into existence above them, and emphasized his point by pointing at Kohrak Kal17. A lightning bolt flashed out and fried the unfortunate Matoran, and he was nothing more than a pile of ashes (which would have undoubtedly made the Pyro happy).

 

"Anyway," iBrow yawned, "I think I'll say goodbye now. Have fun celebrating!"

 

"Wait!" Zakaro yelled. "What about - what about Blade?!"

 

"Oh, don't worry, I'm sure you can deal with that." iBrow said, before popping away again.

 

Villager SMITED LIKE A BAWSS.

 

The last four beings alive in the Village - Blade the Shadowed One, Lloyd the Ancient, Zakaro the Medic, and MIA the Turaga - all gathered at the White Wolf Pub & Inn, which in retrospect was a rather obvious clue towards Lloyd being guilty - but then, Lloyd had (until the Detective found him) covered his tracks exceptionally well.

 

Lloyd handed out a glass of wine to everyone, and they all rose their glasses (Zakaro and MIA rather reluctantly).

 

"To the survival of me!" Lloyd said loudly, "And the deaths of you three."

 

They all gulped down their glasses - at which point Lloyd cackled. Blade smirked as MIA and Zakaro immediately began to choke, some unknown poison laced within their wine already starting to kill them. Zakaro pulled out two syringes with shaking hands and plunged one into MIA, injecting him with a cure, before applying it to himself as well. They both plopped back onto their seats, gasping as they recovered from the poison. Blade still smiled knowingly, as he accepted a new glass from Lloyd.

 

This time it was Blade's turn. As he swallowed the wine, he could tell it tasted funny - with narrowed eyes he glanced over to Lloyd, who simply smiled at him and mouthed the words "alcohol poisoning". Blade shuddered as the poison began to take effect, but Zakaro would not save him.

 

"Just follow the plan, Blade." Lloyd told him. "You had to die anyway. Kill #1 - kill the Medic, and then we'll be remembered as the winners."

 

That was when Blade began to laugh, cackling madly as he shuddered and with shaking hands pulled out his gun. Lloyd stared at him, confused.

 

"What's so funny?"

 

"You, of course!" Blade said hoarsely, his voice beginning to die. "I've been after the Turaga this entire time - he was my number one target! And you expect me to let him go? No no no, Lloyd. You'll have to deal with Zakaro over there on your own."

 

He nodded to Zakaro, who dove over the counter to get away. Before Lloyd could react, Blade raised his gun and fired.

 

BAM.

 

MIA fell out of his seat as the bullet pierced his chest, but he stood to his feet again.

 

BAM.

 

The second bullet went through his heartlight, but MIA just stood up again, leaning against the coutner for support.

 

BAM.

 

The third shot went through his eye. MIA collapsed, and did not move again. Three bullets for three votes that had never come, and now the Turaga was dead. Lloyd and Zakaro both looked over at Blade - the Shadowed One had collapsed as well, and the light was gone from his eyes.

 

Turaga executed by Blade.

Shadowed One executed by Lloyd.

 

Medic, Dark Hunter, pm. I think we all know how this is going to go down.


  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

^CLICK TO READ THE PROLOGUE!!^

REVIEW TOPIC


#334 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 11:14 PM

P.S. Zakaro also informed me that he can't protect himself this late in the game.

 

Well, do you trust the only enemy you have left?


  • 0

Doctorcouch is back again [X]

 

Doctorcouch is gone again [  ]


#335 Offline Lloyd: the White Wolf

Lloyd: the White Wolf
  • Members
  • Toa Metru United

  • 8,522 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 11:20 PM

Well, first off I don't have anyone else to target, and second off yes, because he thought I was an ally when he told me.

 

:w:


  • 0

#336 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,240 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 05:42 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I LIVE! AHAHAHAHAHAHA[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]and this game's about to go out with one heck of a BANG![/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Awwww yeahhhh[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Also, everybody go tell their friends and the peeps that missed this game to get ready, cuz the next one's comin' soon![/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#337 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 06:29 AM

[color=#ff8c00;]So does Medic protection last into the lynching rounds? If not, everyone is going to die. Zakaro, you never answered my question. Dual Mafias: Yes or No?[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#338 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 07:39 AM

The plan be workin' so far, and either intentionally or unintentionally, Blade saved the day. So thanks Blade. I'll reconsider laughing at your corpse when you are added to the pile.


  • 0

Doctorcouch is back again [X]

 

Doctorcouch is gone again [  ]


#339 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 09:36 AM

So... this could last indefinitely. Zakaro could vote for Lloyd, and Lloyd will probably vote for Zakaro, but the vote will tie, Lloyd cannot assassinate Zakaro because of his medic-y powers, so....

 

[color=#ffd700;]It's a Draw![/color]


  • 0

Morally unambiguous.


#340 Offline Pulse Trijhak

Pulse Trijhak
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,650 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 10:04 AM

So... uh... 

 

...Zakaro, I support you. I don't really know how things are going to go down this late in the game, but it seems like a fight to the death. Number #4, the Medic, against number #19, the Ancient. We also have an iBrow running around it seems, a wildcard. 

 

And considering the Medic can't protect himself this late into the game... well... um... unless something absolutely magical happens, Zakaro is not going to live. But can he kill when he dies? Probably not.


  • 0

BIONICLE'S CORPSE HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE


IS IT THE BEGINNING OF AN EPIDEMIC?


#341 Offline Lloyd: the White Wolf

Lloyd: the White Wolf
  • Members
  • Toa Metru United

  • 8,522 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 01:22 PM

If the Medic was lying and protects himself all I can tell Blade is "there's a reason I wanted you to kill the Medic with your unblockable kill and not the inactive guy"

 

:w:


Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf, Apr 11 2013 - 01:22 PM.

  • 0

#342 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,240 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 02:27 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]@Canis: Eh nope, but I do have an idea that's sort-a like that, but not entirely.. ;) [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]@Pulaste: Glad to hear it, sir. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Just sayin', I'm #1. Not #4. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Because I can correct that now without worry. :P[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]@Lloyd: It's not that I lied, it's that you misinterpreted. :D[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]What I meant: I can't save myself this round, I already saved someone[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]What you heard: I can't save myself anymore, I already saved someone[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]See it now? [/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]ALSO: [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Coming soon to a Games and Trivia near you:[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]BIONICLE MAFIA 4/IV:[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO [/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Because I've finally got this thing almost entirely figured out. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"] B-) [/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#343 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 635 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 02:30 PM

soon, another Mafia will begin! I had no idea how fast these things could pass :P


  • 0

                                                                  76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

probably.

also, if you can see this text, you get a brownie C:


#344 Offline Xaeraz

Xaeraz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,077 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 02:42 PM

[color=#4b0082;]Why not call it Live Free or Bionicle Mafia, man.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Nobody likes my new name scheme.[/color]


  • 0

who_the_shepard_do_you_think_i_am.jpg


#345 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,471 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 02:57 PM

[color=#008080;]Well Xaeraz, there's only so many times we can reference Die Hard. =P[/color]

 

Mafia III: The Ending

 

Zakaro stood in the Detective's house, bent over a safe that had been hidden under the couch.

 

"3... 19... 15... 1." he whispered as he put in the numbers.

 

The safe clicked open - inside was a gun, loaded with a single bullet. Zakaro sighed and grabbed it - he had one more stop to make before he showed himself to Lloyd.

 

*-*-*-*

 

Lloyd stood at the end of the street, two bullets loaded into his gun. It was unfortunate that Blade had betrayed him at the very last second and left him with the Medic, but judging from the information he'd interpreted earlier, Zakaro couldn't protect himself anyway.

 

"Hey! Looking for me?!"

 

Lloyd whirled around - there stood Zakaro, twenty feet away.

 

"You're late!" Lloyd responded.

 

"I'm not late. I arrived precisely when I wanted to." the Medic called. "Go ahead, then - shoot. We all know what has to happen."

 

Lloyd raised his gun and fired - the bullet sent Zakaro reeling, and the Medic stumbled several steps before clasping his chest, panting, and then collapsing onto his back. Lloyd laughed and slowly began to walk over, and when he'd reached the Medic he crouched down.

 

"So ends the Village." Lloyd said to himself. "It's really a shame that the Dark Hunters didn't last long enough for me to betray Blade and take over the group, but oh well - what are you going to do? Regardless, I'm the only survivor. I think that counts for something."

 

He stood up and turned away when something made him freeze.

 

"Are you so sure?"

 

Lloyd slowly turned around to face the downed Zakaro - who had a gun pointed right at his face. The Medic coughed.

 

"How?" Lloyd whispered. "You can't... you told me...."

 

"You misinterpreted." Zakaro chuckled. "Ah, I fooled Lloyd... what a nice final pleasure before I go. I protected myself."

 

Zakaro unzipped his medic robes with his free hand - Lloyd watched as the plot armour taken from the home of Canis Lupis slowly dissolved away. Zakaro got to his feet, his gun still aimed at Lloyd.

 

"So, since your kill failed," Zakaro said, with a small smile, "I think we both know what must go down. But since I'll vote for you, and you'll vote for me...."

 

Lloyd connected the dots right before Zakaro finished speaking. "Lovely. A Mexican standoff."

 

"I suppose you could say that." Zakaro shrugged.

 

Fast as lightning, Lloyd's gun was up and he fired - the bullet drilled right through Zakaro's chest and exited through his back. The Medic gasped and staggered backwards, the hand holding the gun waivering.

 

"Guess I win after all." Lloyd said.

 

To Zakaro, the world was turning a hazy red - but the sound of Lloyd's voice momentarily sharpened his senses. He raised his arm and fired. He heard Lloyd gasp as the bullet struck home, and then both Matoran collapsed onto the pavement.

 

Medic executed by Lloyd.

Ancient executed by Zakaro.

 

iBrow appeared with a flash, surveying the scene with disappointment.

 

"Man, I missed it!" he complained. "Oh well. Everybody dies, and that makes me one happy iBrow! Anyway, I'd better move onto the next town. I need to reserve my spot."

 

With that said, iBrow vanished again with a pop.

 

End of Bionicle Mafia III: By the Numbers - With a Vengeance

 

 

[color=#008080;]Well, that was definitely something! Ever since I hosted my first Mafia game, I've always wondered if it was possible to create a game where every single player could end up dying - and yes, I will admit, I wanted to. However, I didn't think it was something to be engineered, so I simply left it as a dream not meant to come true.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Come in, this game. Hurrah! Everybody died! I've never seen that happen before, so that's cool. Thanks to Blade for making that possible, since he could have chosen to kill Zakaro instead, leaving Lloyd to win the game for the Dark Hunters. Anyway, it was fun, and I do apologize to anybody whom I might have caused to be lynched by mistake (Xaeraz), or anybody that I might have insulted during these scenes for comedic purposes (Veigar, Space Butterfly). Those aren't really my actual opinions, but hey, writing is writing.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]So I'd like to publicly reserve #19 in Zakaro's game, and Zakaro, you can pm me whenever you need it posted and I shall do so. Thanks for a fun game, guys.[/color]


  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

^CLICK TO READ THE PROLOGUE!!^

REVIEW TOPIC


#346 Offline Lloyd: the White Wolf

Lloyd: the White Wolf
  • Members
  • Toa Metru United

  • 8,522 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 02:59 PM

...Null vote.

 

I'm pretty ###### right now. <_<

 

:w:


  • 0

#347 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 03:07 PM

[color=#ff8c00;]MY PLOT ARMOR WAS USEFUL FOR SOMEONE ELSE! :happydance: Next game I demand to have it again! [/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#348 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,471 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 03:19 PM

[color=#008080;]Zakaro could probably work in a reference. And I mean hey, if you're in it, you might as well be wearing it, right?[/color]


  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

^CLICK TO READ THE PROLOGUE!!^

REVIEW TOPIC


#349 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,240 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 03:39 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]@Canis: Sure, you can have it all you want.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Be warned, though: plot armor in an iBrow game may not be as effective in a game of a different person..[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Alright, go ahead and get someone to lock the topic, it's time for..[/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]BIONICLE MAFIA IV:[/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO[/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font][/font][/font]


Edited by Zakar0%, Apr 11 2013 - 03:40 PM.

  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#350 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

  • 12,129 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 03:56 PM

Closed by request.
  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users