Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Hero Factory RPG

Offsite ibrow fishers64 rpg

  • Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 07-December 12
  • 1,543 posts
  •  

Posted May 07 2013 - 11:19 PM

IC: at ???

A.R.R.O.N looked over at his intel to make sure if anything was missing. Everything looked all clear. He looked over his shoulder to see if he was being followed. He turned on his comm to Zib and asked, "You did receive the coordinates to the location right? If so, I might use some backup since I feel that I'm followed. I have no idea where they are, and maybe their already on top of me."

 

It all started a few minutes ago when he accidentally activated the security system.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#42 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,921 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 02:46 AM

IC: Ethan sensed the dark figure entering the drop ship, and the four beasts attacking Connor. He ran around the beasts, in full sight of Connor, and used his magnetic spear to pull him onto the ship. A shadow field blocked the pilot's vision.  

 

OOC: ibrow, to you. 


Edited by fishers64, May 08 2013 - 02:47 AM.

  • 0

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg


#43 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 06:20 AM

[color=#333333;]IC: Alexander Gray[/color]

[color=#333333;]"I'll take the mission. After all, the flying villain can wait. It's not like he's trying to destroy the universe or something. Though I have a question. If you destroy the universe, there is nothing left. Why is Core Hunter so suicidal?"[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#44 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,735 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 08 2013 - 07:07 AM

OOC: Zib IC later.

 

IC: ??? - Drop Ship, Quatros:

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]As the two heroes entered the ship, the beasts all around them scattered - however, before they were even fully inside a staff had been swung like a baseball bat, aimed right at their chests.[/color]

 

IC: Zibb - Meeting Rom Q-4:

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]Zib glanced over to his personal screen - he had an incoming communication from A.R.R.O.N. Zib activated his headset just in time to hear the hero speak:[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]"You did receive the coordinates to the location right? If so, I might use some backup since I feel that I'm followed. I have no idea where they are, and maybe their already on top of me."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]"Yes, I received the coordinates." Zib replied. "Try and get out of there - you aren't equipped properly to deal with Core Hunter or any thugs he might have with him at this time. I'm assembling a hero team to follow your data as fast as possible."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]Zib turned to Alexander Gray to answer his question.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]"I'm not sure whether Core Hunter is suicidal or not - more likely he intends to use the Doom Box as an extortion tool to take control of the universe with ease. However, that doesn't change how dangerous the situation is - it is imperative we do not have to discover what kind of a ruler Core Hunter would become."[/color]


Edited by Hurricane iBrow, May 08 2013 - 02:54 PM.

  • 0

bzp_animated_banner.jpg

 


#45 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,921 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 03:15 PM

IC: Ethan fell backward to avoid the swinging implement, stumbling backward. He swung his shield forward to defend himself. 


  • 0

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg


#46 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 03:18 PM

Name: Ray WindbladeGender: MaleAppearance: Ray has a relatively sleek lock, since he was only built two years ago. His helmet and armour are streamlined to allow better air-travel, and achieve slightly higher speeds than normal while running on the ground. Despite this, it does not have good water-proofing, because of the vents required for his 'boost' function. His armour consists of different shades of green, which means that he can blend in with the jungle rather well, though his eyes are a deep blue.Personality: Ray has a typical heroic personality; but is more carefree and aloof than most heroes. He still likes to save the day; but tends to goof around while doing so, and vastly underestimates his opponents, thinking himself to be invincible at times. He also tends to talk to opponents who cannot respond a lot, leading to some awkward moments if anyone notices him doing so.Background: Built as one of the prototypes for the 'high speed' Heroes squad, he was one of the only ones to not overheat and break down as a result of the higher speeds. Naturally, him being one of the only survivors gave him the impression that he could survive anything. His numerous trips to the repair room should have taught him otherwise, but alas, it did not. That said, he has taken down numerous powerful opponents; putting away quite a few villains thanks to his speed advantage. His swordsmanship was ridiculed many times, however, it has helped him out more times than not, since he focuses on close combat fighting anyway. Since he is more or less a one-man squad(Or at least he thinks he is), he tends to do his own thing a lot, not bothering with many others.Equipment: Ray's armour has been specially equipped with a function that allows him to hover in the air, or quickly dash forward, whether it be to get a quick boost in the air, or run slightly faster. However, this runs off a separate energy pack from his main energy source due to it's high energy requirements. This also means that it cannot be used that much, before it has to be recharged. In addition to his actual armour, he wields a sword; just a plain sword. That said, he can make very good use of it, considering it's just a normal sword with absolutely no special properties.Skillset: Ray is a rather good swordsmen, however, what he excels in with swords, he lacks in marksmanship. In addition, he can easily get into situations where he could have trouble, due to constantly underestimating foes. He also cannot withstand water as well as others, thanks to his armour being vented for the boost function.Other: If it hasn't been made obvious yet, Ray absolutely hates water; thanks to one villain taking advantage of his flaw, and nearly permanently killing him. If he knows a villain uses water, he will purposely skip that mission, and will not head to any planets that consist entirely of water.

Edited by BZP Blade, May 08 2013 - 04:31 PM.

  • 0

#47 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,304 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 03:22 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]OOC: Whee Villain Characters[/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Name: [color=rgb(0,100,0);]Hackr3ss (Formerly Call-Bot A-94, 'Alice'; pronounced 'Hak-Rehss)[/color]Gender: [color=rgb(0,100,0);]Female[/color]Appearance: [color=rgb(0,100,0);]Tall and thin, with built-in 'high-heels' and defined feminine aspects. (Flared hips, narrow waist, etc.) Her eyes glow various colors depending on her mood and intentions, with Hackr3ss being able to change them with a bit of focus. The default however is a burnt orange, which goes along with the energized equipment she uses of the same color. Her armor is light and thin, a sleek dark green metal more just there for show than anything else. Long braids of 'hair' drape down from her head, looking to be for show but actually are hard-tipped and will hurt if she whips her head or entire body around to send the braids into a person's face. While her right hand follows the same guidelines as the rest of her body, the left hand is a glowing, almost skeletal construct with exposed wires, hinges, pistons and other inner workings visible. The glow itself is like her eyes, changing color along with the visual receptors to match mood or intentions. The ends of the fingers on her left hand are simply black, hardened talons, looking powerful enough to rip through even a Hero like Bulk's armor and razor-sharp as well. Often, Hackr3ss wears a fingerless black leather glove on this hand to cover the workings and create an eerie glowing from the seams and gaps, adding to the atmosphere of mystery, foreboding, and strangeness that she likes to linger 'round herself. [/color]Personality: [color=rgb(0,100,0);]Manipulative, scheming, and power hungry, in a few words. For her it's less about destroying Heroes or attaining wealth, and more about simply being in charge. She lusts to be the hidden factor behind the scenes of everything that she can, to eventually be the one pulling the strings and watching as the galaxy bends to her will. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]Her main fault lies in how much she thinks she can do: While she knows her physical limitations, Hackr3ss has a hard time accepting her mental ones, sometimes resulting in overconfidence. She also suffers from hubris, thinking if she ran everything it'd be much better. [/color]Background: [color=rgb(0,100,0);]Way back when Von Nebula was still active, Hackr3ss had just been an average Call answerer in Mekron City. That changed one day after she was captured by Meltdown while walking, who took her to his temporary laboratory and tested a prototype of the nanobot infection on her, which instead of placing her under Meltdown's control or inducing extreme anger, began corrupting her processor which eventually led to her fall into villainy. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]Fast forward into present day, and Hackr3ss has collected a very loyal gang, using both her charms and abilities to keep them in-line. She's based in Mekron currently, but has members under her employment in New Stellac City, Makuhero City, that criminal world where Core Hunter hid a piece of the Doom Box, and many others. One of her closest members is Tinker, who's inventions have provided her a large source of income to fuel the gang's activities. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Equipment: [color=rgb(0,100,0);]Her main piece of equipment is her left hand, which has a number of things built directly into it. First being the talons, which have a mind-slowing agent that they can secrete to blur the mind of a being she's fighting, or to help along when 'negociating'. Next she has a number of small cables that can be shot out a short distance into a target to truly hack into their systems and do whatever she wishes, presuming she has a stronger will over the person. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]Hackr3ss' other equipment is quite varied, ranging from the most recent one-shot laser pistol, designed to kill with one well-aimed hit and then become useless, (It doesn't work as well as planned yet, any reflective surface or heavy-duty armor can block it, and at most it'd blow a hole through your head or chest, not enough to kill unless it went right through the CPU or main power core.) and a few obsidian daggers that are more for show than anything else.[/color]Skillset: [color=rgb(0,100,0);]Her main skills lie in the realm of the mind: she's very good at manipulation, deception, and acting, allowing her to gain an advantage over opponents that she's had time to study through going at their weaknesses. She's also skilled in literal hacking: Both of sentient beings and computers that have any sort of port to go off, or she can simply make her own. Negotiations, haggling and politics are also natural to Hackr3ss, she's able to see people's true intentions and appeal to that to get her way.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]In contrast she's very weak physically, and has nearly no battle skills or instincts. There was a time she held her own against a mindless, solid block of steel of a cleaner bot, and she considers that her greatest physical feat to this day. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]Nevermind that the cleaner bot moved about as fast as Bulk just waking from a deep hibernation phase. [/color]Other:[color=rgb(0,100,0);] She's got quite the gang of beings spread about and is very well hidden in Mekron. The Factory might have a lead or two, but nothing solid enough to go on. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]Also, Hackr3ss herself only has a crime or two directly linked to her, the rest are just obscure possibilities that could have been done by her or other gangs. She's smart enough not to leave a calling-card symbol after a crime like some gangs. [/color][/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Plots and Schemes: [color=rgb(0,100,0);]She's currently interested in gaining more power in Makuhero City, as well as the possibility of creating a stronghold on some desolate asteroid to spearhead her gang from. Immediate efforts include establishing a new illegal Oxidium market, along with getting some of the more undesirable materials for Tinker. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"] [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Name: [/color][color=rgb(128,0,0);]Tinker[/color]Gender: [color=rgb(128,0,0);]Male[/color]Appearance: [color=rgb(128,0,0);]Tinker is small, but heavily armored and buff. Said armor is scratched, scuffed, singed, stained, re-shapen, and a whole bunch of other things that don't indicate perfect condition. This is actually a work-suit, as his built-in armor is much slimmer and a maroon color, while his 'lab coat' was formerly white. Harsh ice-blue eyes peer out from a stout face, often covered by goggles or a full welding mask. His hands are thin and long fingered, covered with heavy-duty gloves or sometimes special gloves that control a pair of arms that aren't his, and were formerly apart of one of his test subjects. [/color]Personality: [color=rgb(128,0,0);]Cold and yet curious, willing to do anything to find out how something works and if it can be made into something useful, if not illegal. Cares more for unthinking creations of his than other beings, and makes his weapons and other equipment for simply the thrill of making something that makes another thing explode/disappear/disintegrate/shatter/liquidize/implode/etc. [/color]Background: [color=rgb(128,0,0);]Built as a mechanic-bot, a glitch in his programming let him ignore the rules in order to upgrade something to its maximum abilities without abruptly failing, and sometimes beyond that. His talent was soon recognized by the criminal world, who basically kidnapped him and let him, well, tinker with whatever they had lying around. The results were extraordinary, and with Tinker being so anti-social he soon became an asset instead of a member. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,0);]He eventually was absorbed into Hackr3ss' gang, and since then has been left alone to create, only being bothered or bothering to demonstrate a new weapon and send it for mass production if possible, or to have it sent off as a unique weapon to the highest bidder, and he's only bothered when a unique machine comes in for him to study or if materials he's requested have arrived. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Equipment: [color=rgb(128,0,0);]Tinker has an extensive collection of tools, many modified beyond safety regulations to do a more effective job. This could mean they're more or less effective against beings, but who knows. He's also got whatever the heck's lying 'round the lab, as well as a few of his personal favorite creations, most of which however lay within a case in his sleeping chambers, sealed off from the lab where he spends most of his time. [/color]Skillset: [color=rgb(128,0,0);]Tinker excels at, well, tinkering. Left alone with enough time and parts, he'll go through a couple dozen different iterations of the same invention before deciding on a product, which then will either be added to a project, gain more parts, or even just be finished. He's also quite strong for his size, about as strong as your average Hero. His weaknesses come in many forms, one being his anti-socialness. He's got nearly no personality, and the amount of will he has is less than amazing. If threatened, he'd just back up and grab something more threatening, and hope the threat goes away. However, Tinker has nearly no combat experience, the only form of it being in his own creations during testing.[/color]Other:[color=rgb(128,0,0);] His creations are always marked with a 'T', showing it's his product. [/color][/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Plots and Schemes: [/color][color=rgb(128,0,0);]He hopes to perhaps eventually recreate or improve on the Black Hole Staff, mainly to study its effects on beings, objects, and the universe in general.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"] [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]The product of about 5 hours, working on them on and off. :P[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]If they're accepted, mind if I edit them into my first post for easy reference?[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]


Edited by Zakar0%, May 08 2013 - 03:22 PM.

  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#48 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,921 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 03:31 PM

Profiles approved; Go for it, Zakaro - I don't see why not. 


  • 0

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg


#49 Online Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Toru Acura: The Saboteur
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 08-November 11
  • 427 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 03:53 PM

OOC: Darnit Blade, I did the Sonic Hero first! :P

 

IC: Justin Boost

 

"I'll volunteer. Core Hunter would have to work pretty fast to avoid me, after all, no Hero is faster than me!"


  • 0

#50 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,735 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 08 2013 - 04:00 PM

IC: Core Hunter - Unknown Location:

 

Core Hunter took a seat in from of the command console of the ship, pocketing the second piece of the Doom Box. It was time to begin organizing for his upcoming victory - if he could figure out a way to survive the mine long enough, he could be in control of the galaxy by next week.

 

However, first things first - he needed some grunt troops.

 

He opened up a secured communication with the villain "Hackr3ss". Inwardly Core Hunter despised her, but her gang could have their uses - and that Tinker box of hers could provide itself as an invaluable asset should Core Hunter require him.

 

IC: ??? - Quatros:

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]A blast of pure quaza energy fired from the staff, hitting Ethan's shield and bouncing off, where it hit a tree. The tree burst into flames at the impact, and a deep chuckle emitted from inside the Drop Ship.[/color]


  • 0

bzp_animated_banner.jpg

 


#51 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,304 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 04:23 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: [color=rgb(0,100,0);]Hackr3ss [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);](Hideout, Mekron City)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]A pleasant, but quite loud jingle sounded throughout the room, emanating from the arm of a chair, upon which a tall robot sat, idly twirling a string of 'hair' between her fingers, even as the other, orange light filtering through a black glove, lightly tapped a green button with the image of a phone on it. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]She knew it should only be one who didn't follow the law, but better to be safe than sorry. Wrong numbers were still common in this age.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]And besides, getting whoever called a little on their nerves never hurt. Plus, if they didn't know the code-words, she even had a legit establishment that could take care of any appointments that were set up.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]She speaks, falling back into her old Call-bot tendencies as she does.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]"Hello, you've reached Makuhero Miscellaneous, the only shop that sells just about everything they let us! How may I help you?"[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]A grin falls over her face. She loves making others follow her rules in order to gain her help..[/color][/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]OOC: Nearly forgot, iBrow, feel free to make the code-words be whatever, a very random item, or just whatever you want really. Have fun with it. :P[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro [/color][/font]


Edited by Zakar0%, May 08 2013 - 04:26 PM.

  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#52 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 04:30 PM

OOC: Actually, this fits very well; considering Ray was created FIRST; then Justin was refined, and able to seemingly go faster. =PYou can tell he's more refined, though, considering Ray's more based off Sonic from Sonic and the Black Knight. Hence the sword- ... I forgot the sword. He has a sword. >_< I'll just make sure that bit is approved still. =P
  • 0

#53 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,921 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 04:32 PM

IC: Ethan stood up, holding his shield in front of him. Dang it - I wish that I had brought my fire blaster on this mission!

 

He fired his magnetic spear, aiming for the quaza-energy-shooting staff. He missed, impacting something that sounded like armor. He reeled in, only to find himself heading into a wall. His enemy was behind him now. He spun, kicking whoever it was out the door of the ship. The shadow field retracted, to reveal Connor standing by a wall. But there was no time for chitchat. He ran to the controls, lifting the drop ship off the ground. 

 

EDIT: OOC: Sword still approved, until iBrow says otherwise. And honestly, I don't see why the flying guy can't have a sword. :shrugs: I think we already approved a flying character with flash grenades, so a sword isn't a big deal. 


Edited by fishers64, May 08 2013 - 04:35 PM.

  • 0

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg


#54 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,735 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 08 2013 - 04:51 PM

IC: Core Hunter:"Code word orange hats." Core Hunter growled. "Try that with me again and I will personally make sure Hero Factory captures you at last."IC: ??? - Quatros:The figure smiled as he was pushed out of the drop ship. After all, he'd already accomplished his goal and more - C-4 would make a useful servant, and he would track the drop ship right where he wanted it.


  • 0

bzp_animated_banner.jpg

 


#55 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 07-December 12
  • 1,543 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 05:09 PM

IC:

"Okay, I'll try to find a secure location. A.R.R.O.N out." With that the Hero made his out of the building and went to the hills across from the site. To traverse them, he'd have to use his jetpack, but it could also mean being spotted. It's a risk he has to take. He launched himself into the air and went over the hills.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#56 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,921 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 05:15 PM

IC: Ethan piloted the drop ship back towards the Hero Factory. He had the system scan itself for bugs and tracking devices three times - the way the black villain had just given up without further pursuit was bad. On the third scan, he found something - a tiny device attached to the inside hull. Carefully, he destroyed it, but he feared it was only a decoy. Unfortunately, he had little in the way of choices. Returning to the controls, he landed outside the Factory, quietly leaving without a word to Connor.  


  • 0

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg


#57 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,304 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 06:01 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: [color=rgb(0,100,0);]Hackr3ss [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);](Hideout)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]She chuckles once or twice before replying, humor still shown in her voice.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]"What would you like me to do then, Core Hunter? You don't show up on Caller I.D., and if it wasn't you how would it seem to greet some random telemarketer with what I really do? How about I give you a personal ringtone, is that fine then? Or will you just hate me no matter what I do?"[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Well, someone doesn't have any patience.. and it's not Hackr3ss... [/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#58 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,735 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 08 2013 - 08:08 PM

IC: Dropship of Connor Terras:

 

As Ethan exited the dropship, it started back up, with Connor Terras still inside. The tracking device inside had been a decoy after all - although what was controlling the dropship would have to wait for later, as Terras had been ejected and the empty, remotely piloted dropship took off, the normal Hero Factory trackers all disabled.

 

IC: Core Hunter:

 

"I do not hate you." Core Hunter corrected, sounding mildly apologetic (which was unusual). "I do not have much time to fool around, however - how would you like it if I were to give your gang a job?"

 

The villain paused for a moment before seemingly coming to a decision.

 

"And that Tinker bot of yours, too. I could put him to good use."

 

IC: Zib, Meeting Room Q-4:

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]"Alright - Gray, Boost, you two are in." Zib said. "Do I have one more volunteer?"[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]"We can probably make do with just three of us." Surge suggested. "We're stretched too thin anyway, Zib - I know this is important, but even with three heroes, you're assigning three times as many heroes as we've done for any missions in awhile, minus the OSF."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]Zib thought on it for a moment, before reluctantly agreeing. "Wait five more minutes. If no other heroes will join you, then you're free to go."[/color]


  • 0

bzp_animated_banner.jpg

 


#59 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,921 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 09:24 PM

IC: Ethan entered the front door of Hero Factory, and ran past startled call center operators to a console. "Donovan, report."

 

Donovan quickly summed up the meeting. Ethan sighed. He was tired from the last battle and could use a core recharge. "Follow them and keep me posted. I would love to know when a universal ending is headed my way."


Edited by fishers64, May 08 2013 - 09:25 PM.

  • 0

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg


#60 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,304 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2013 - 05:56 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: [color=rgb(51,153,102);]Eliana [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);](Meeting Room Q-4)[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(51,153,102);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"I'll go as well. Not putting forth total effort on such a vital mission could mean absolute disaster, which is exactly what we want to avoid."[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]The winged Hero steps forward as she speaks, meeting Zibb's worried eyes calmly. Her wings shift and settle again, rearranging themselves as she moves.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,100,0);]Hackr3ss[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);] (Hideout)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]The Villain raises an 'eyebrow' as she stops twirling her hair for but an instant, and then resumes as she speaks.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,100,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"I'm listening.."[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#61 Offline Doorman

Doorman
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 22-October 11
  • 663 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2013 - 12:02 PM

OOC: well, this escalated quickly!

 

IC: Connor Terras. Hero Factory

 

Connor Flickered into the Q-4 meeting room. most there didn't even notice his entry. he had been filled in as he entered, seeing all of the "Doom Box" stuff still on screen. the Volunteers were picked, and there was nothing much to do except wait. he flitted out of the room and headed back to his chamber. once he arrived, he checked his arrow supply. he had plenty, so there was no point in Arrowing. he figured that the Doom Box mission would succeed. he couldn't say that he knew the volunteers personally, but he knew that every hero would try his best to fulfill the mission. he took his cloak off and set it down on a table. now, all he could do was wait until he was called in. he thought about the creatures in the Jungle. he didn't think that what they did was natural. it seemed that they were controlled by another force....Witch Doctor? possibly. he had controlled them before, he could do it again.


  • 0

2qt8uwy.jpg

 

Here's a webcomic you might want to check out.

Like a cross between X-men and ghostbusters.

Except everyone is 12.

 

I played Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. PM me if you do as well!


#62 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,735 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 09 2013 - 02:21 PM

IC: Stolen Drop Ship:

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]The drop ship, had anyone been paying attention to it (which they weren't), could have been seen heading straight back for the planet of Quatros - filled with stolen Hero Factory technology.[/color]

 

IC: Zibb, Meeting Room Q-4:

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]Zib sighed with relief as Eliana Angelic agreed to the mission. [/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]"Alright then," Zib said, "Surge, Gray, Boost and Angelic, remain with me - the rest of you are dismissed. I'm sure there are many other villains to attend to."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]Once only Zib and the four heroes remained in the room, Zib spoke into his headset.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]"A.R.R.O.N., are you there? Report to Meeting Room Q-4. I'll need you to give a bit of firsthand analysis on Core Hunter's recent movements to the team."[/color]

 

IC: Core Hunter:

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]"All you need to know right now is that I have the power to destroy the universe in my hands." Core Hunter said. "That Tinker bot of yours would be useful for creating a way to properly harness it - and when I've taken over the universe with the ultimate blackmailing tool, I'll need a properly corrupted government to help me run it."[/color]


  • 0

bzp_animated_banner.jpg

 


#63 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 07-December 12
  • 1,543 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2013 - 05:07 PM

IC:

A.R.R.O.N received a transmission from Zibb. "I'm here Zibb. You got the team assembled so that's good. Anyways time to get to the point." He looks around to see if he's being watched.

 

"Core Hunter has been retrieving pieces of the Doom box and he seems to getting some help. I don't know who, but I do know he can't just find it on his own. I took a look into Hero Factory's database, and he may not be the only one who knows. Some of the other villains that escaped in the breakout know the information. I don't know who since I had to break off after accidentally tripping the security. I know some one is following me since I heard foot steps coming close to me, every time I finish making these calls. So I suggest you get here quick."

 

He turns around and listens. The sounds of slow yet steady foot steps can be heard climbing up the hills in which he stands behind of.

 

"I'm being persude. Get here quick." He said quietly then cutting off.

 

A.R.R.O.N ran father down the hills and came across a plateau. There was no other way to go, so he jumped down, using his jet pack to slow his descent.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#64 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,304 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2013 - 05:51 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: [color=rgb(0,100,0);]Hackr3ss[/color] (Hideout)[/font]

[color=rgb(0,100,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"Sounds like you've come to the right place then. Will you be needing any of the grunts, or is dragging Tinker out of his lab the only time I need to spend?"[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]She's grinning now, orange eyes fading to an almost crazed bright purple. Hackr3ss can practically taste the power she'd have if Core Hunter manages this feat and doesn't go back on his word.. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]However unlikely that may be.[/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: [color=rgb(51,153,102);]Eliana[/color] (Meeting Room Q-4)[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]She simply absorbs the information, wings shifting as she adjusts her stance.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Eliana's fine with letting the others speak first, after they've spoke then she'll give her own input.[/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#65 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2013 - 08:41 PM

[color=#333333;]IC: Alexander Gray[/color]

[color=#333333;]Gray says his judgement, "He's bluffing. He'll never activate the box. Even if it can be stopped after activation, he will be the first to die."[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#66 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,735 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 09 2013 - 08:55 PM

IC: Core Hunter:

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]"Of course I'll need grunts. Send them to Sprytuk II, to the abandoned Duradium Mine in the north. Have them await my command outside." Core Hunter ordered. "If you can tell me where to find your Tinker bot, I'll pick him up enroute myself."[/color]

 

IC: Zib, Meeting Room Q-4:

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]"Thank you A.R.R.O.N. - I've locked onto your signal and the team is on its way." Zib promised.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]The mission control manager turned to the four heroes. "Do not underestimate Core Hunter - go to Docking Bay 2, there's a Drop Ship waiting for takeoff there."[/color]


  • 0

bzp_animated_banner.jpg

 


#67 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,921 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2013 - 09:34 PM

OOC: Alright, everyone who has been plotting behind my back to get on the Tranquis VII mission and possible annoy Ethan halfway out of his living mind, welcome aboard!
 
Name: Lib
Other: Basically a mission control character, with the same abilties as Zib. She's a girl, though, and a bit lighter-hearted. 
 
IC (Lib - Mission Control): 
 
I am a hero,
And let's not go crazy, 
I am a robot, 
And it's amazing...
 
Lib found it very hard to tear her eyes off the screen. Okay, she knew that Rocka had musical tendencies, but nothing like this...
 
But even the best, 
Of robot paint, 
Is subject to fading, 
So don't stay too long in the sun...
 
He was erratically shifting tempos and keys...and a communications line had been down on Tranquis VII. No progress had been made for an extremely long time, and normally the Hero sent to investigate would be constantly giving reports. "Rocka?" Lib said into her communicator. "Report." 
 
Wouldn't that be funny.
Wouldn't that be funny.
Wouldn't that be funny if it weren't so real.
 
She felt a contact on her left shoulder. "Ethan!" she exclaimed, startled. "Okay, um, yeah. Rocka has gone crazy down on Tranquis. I'm going to call a meeting."
 
"Don't." Ethan advised. "I'll take care of it."
 
"Ethan." Lib said. Ethan stopped. "If there is a force out there that can control a Hero-"
 
"Then I'm the best person to handle it."
 
"If there is a force out there that can control a Hero, what will they be able to do if they get a hold of you?"
 
"Not much."
 
"I mean it, Ethan. You need a team."
 
Lib saw Ethan tap a console. "Daniel, please come here. Bring your cousins."
 
"Aside from those." Lib pushed a communication button. "All remaining Heroes on deck, please come to mission control for an emergency briefing."
 
It would be so funny if it weren't so sad, 
But life is awful, it's just too bad.
 
Ethan scowled. "I'm out of here. I'm NOT working with a team. Do you understand me?" Daniel and two other robots hovered into position. "And turn that music off. That's just atrocious."
 
Ethan winced as his words echoed throughout Hero Factory. Lib smiled, "Oh and the mission involves working with that guy and listening to awesome music! Any takers?" 

  • 0

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg


#68 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,735 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 09 2013 - 09:36 PM

OOC: Pre-reserving spots on Tranquis VII for Ryan Striker and Ray Windblade.


  • 0

bzp_animated_banner.jpg

 


#69 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,921 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2013 - 09:48 PM

OOC: I'll hold until those two show up IC. 


  • 0

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg


#70 Online Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Toru Acura: The Saboteur
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 08-November 11
  • 427 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2013 - 10:17 PM

OOC: I guess, I mean, Justin has arm-blades, but those are not his main method of attack. I also based him off the Sonic from Colors/Generations, I even imagine him having the same voice! =P Oh, I also forgot to add that Justin's rocket booster does not work underwater, and therefore he simply dislikes water, instead of it being a fatal weakness. Is that approved?Also, new profile. Name: Warren Kokiri Gender: Male Appearance: His helmet looks like a cross between the standard 2.0 helmet and Berix's/Ackar's helmet. His helmet, body, hands and feet are forest green, while his limbs are wood brown. His eyes and Hero Core are lime green. He possesses 2.0 armor. Personality: Warren is very silent, almost mute at times, speaking only in short phrases when he needs to. On the other hand, he is very vocal in battle, with his cries being unnecessarily loud. He is a loner, preferring to look out for himself, though true to his purpose as a hero, he has a passion for protecting others and stopping villains.  Background: Warren was created shortly after 2.0 models became standard. He was designed to be acrobatic and good at tactical fighting. Shortly after he was made, he captured a respectable amount of villains, both on his own and with a team. He is somewhat respected for his dedication to the job, and is also infamous as well for his shouting. Equipment: He carries a sword which can activate a laser aura around it, making it more powerful. The sword itself is capable of shooting laser blasts when the aura is activated. He carries a shield made of a special alloy which can resist various thing. The most stand out of his equipment is a visor which allows Warren to "lock-on" to one enemy at a time to track them while fighting. Skillset: As mentioned before, Warren is a highly acrobatic fighter, which he can use to dodge incoming attacks. He is also very good in swordplay. His sword strikes and such become much more accurate when locked on to a fighter. However, his regular defense is not the best, as such he relies on his shield. He is also not very fast normally, despite his acrobatic abilities. Other: This time, I based him off of Link from The Legend of Zelda. Just because. =P IC: Justin Boost "Oh trust me, I won't" he assured Zib. "In fact, I'm expecting a good fight out of him. Come on guys, I can't wait to get going, and you shouldn't ever keep me waiting!" he said with a grin. 

Edited by JiMing, May 10 2013 - 08:55 AM.

  • 0

#71 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,921 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2013 - 11:34 PM

Justin Boost approved, other profile not approved. That's way too many weapons/skills IMO: He's overpowered.  


  • 0

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg


#72 Online Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Toru Acura: The Saboteur
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 08-November 11
  • 427 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 08:56 AM

Okay, I removed some stuff. How about now?
  • 0

#73 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 09:48 AM

OOC: Perfect time to bring in Ray, I'd say. =P Also, that's not a bad thing, JiMing, that VA's awesome. Ray doesn't have an existing 'voice actor', but if I really had to choose, and from Sonic voice actors, just for the record, it'd be Jason Griffith. Just because of Unleashed's voice clips. =P-==IC: Ray==-Ray, at the moment the message was broadcast, was in the training room, practicing with his sword against the training dummies in there. He had managed to take down most of the enemy dummies, yet he just could not beat his old 'score' he set up to keep track of how well he did; and he kept getting perplexed by that. Just as he was about to reset the training course, however, he heard the message, and chuckled to himself."Right then... Sounds like a job for me." Ray said to himself, and stretched out quickly, as he opened the door, and ran out, making a quick turn by drifting around an imaginary corner, and then running up the stairs toward where Mission Control was.
  • 0

#74 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,921 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 01:42 PM

Profile approved. 


  • 0

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg


#75 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,735 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 10 2013 - 02:09 PM

IC: Mark Surge, Docking Bay 2:

 

[color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Alright then team, let's go." Mark Surge said, leading the way out as Gray, Boost and Angelic all trailed behind. "Zib will upload some of the video files on Core Hunter for us to watch on the way there - I know that Stormer, Bulk and Stringer all faced off against him at different times."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,205);]Surge almost mentioned to be extra careful, because Core Hunter had been one of them once upon a time, but he didn't feel comfortable bringing that subject up yet.[/color]

 

IC: Ryan Striker, Mission Control:

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]Ryan Striker couldn't help but chuckle as he heard the hero Ethan over the communication systems throughout Hero Factory. Yet another error by yet another hero inferior to himself. Striker had been enjoying the Breakout immensely, as he too dislike being on a team (because honestly, nobody else was competent enough to keep up with him). However, perhaps for once Mission Control would realize this and put him in charge.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]Speaking of other heroes, as Striker heeded Lib's call, he spotted the one hero that perhaps someday, deep down inside, he would admit was his equal - Ray Windblade.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]"Ray! Hey Ray!" Striker yelled. "Wait up and keep up!"[/color]


  • 0

bzp_animated_banner.jpg

 


#76 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,921 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 02:33 PM

IC (Ethan): It took all of Ethan's concentration not to shoot Lib with his spear and bash her around. He smashed the communication button, sending wires popping and fizzling underneath. "Nice, extra core recharge." Ethan muttered. 

 

"Ethan, control yourself" Lib advised. Two heroes rounded the corner. One looked sleek, with vents one both sides of his chest piece to indicate some sort of flight function. The other had a smug grin plastered all over his face. Ethan put a hand on Lib's shoulder. "I'm sorry, you're not exactly catching us at our best. Let's see here." He gestured to Ray. "He is...passable, as long as he listens to orders." He turned to Ryan. "He has a concentration of inner darkness three times that of myself." 


  • 0

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg


#77 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,735 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 10 2013 - 02:51 PM

IC: Ryan Striker, Mission Control:

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]"Excuse me? Inner darkness?" Striker asked, doing his best to sound offended. "You know, if it weren't for the fact that I'm a far more superior hero to you, mister shadows, I might be offended by that statement."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]The hero crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, as he did his best to remember what little he had heard about Tranquis VII.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]"I'll be coming along, and there's no stopping me."[/color]


  • 0

bzp_animated_banner.jpg

 


#78 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 03:00 PM

[color=#800080;]IC: Hirion[/color]

[color=#800080;]The seasoned villain stood on the roof top across from the bank. Some fellow escapees were with him, and they were about to rob the bank. Hiron's role was mostly support. He looked at the beams of metal near him and nodded to the others.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]The jumped down and took position around the bank. Hirion activated his suit, and the beams floated up. Then, they flung themselves through the air crashing into the bank. Hirion's first task was complete. He then pulled out his laser minigun, attached it to his arm, and watched for Heroes.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC: Meredith Gray[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Whats this I hear about Tranquis IV? Whatever the case, I want to go. This doesn't seem like Rocka." Meredith fell down from her position floating above the rest of the Heroes with her foot attached rocket boosters.[/color]

 

[color=#333333;]IC: Alexander Gray[/color]

[color=#333333;]The veteran said gruffly, "I volunteered to fight him in the past. In fact, I knew him." Gray sat down on one of the spots in the dropship and closed his eyes. "He was a friend of mine. This was all before what happened to my team..." Gray trailed off, and it was clear he would not say any more.[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#79 Online Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Toru Acura: The Saboteur
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 08-November 11
  • 427 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 03:40 PM

IC: Warren Kokiri

 

Warren had arrived in Mission Control, having side-jumped most of the way, since he found that to be a faster means of movement than walking for him. He looked up saying, "I will go." determination burning in his eyes.

 

IC: Justin Boost

 

"Core Hunter sounds like a dangerous villain. I'm excited! Aren't you guys?"


Edited by JiMing, May 10 2013 - 03:43 PM.

  • 0

#80 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,921 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 03:52 PM

IC (Ethan): "Then you won't be offended that Lib here just made me the leader of this team. I'll be calling on you when I need someone for a vital mission that the whole operation will be riding on."

 

He nodded to Meredith. "Good to have you here." 

 

Lib continued "Tranquis VII is a planet, formerly the site of Project Sunstorm, a thing designed to harness energy from the sun. It wiped out all organic life-" 

 

"So they moved the project downstairs and turned the place into a vacation resort." Ethan interrupted. "The place is bright, any vestige of shadow energy will stand out like a sore thumb, and this mission will be over in twenty minutes if you all don't mess it up." 

 

He then looked over the four heroes who were standing in front of them, all with determined glares on their faces. "Okay, let's go before anyone else decides to show up." He stomped out of mission control, his two robotic friends hovering behind him. 


Edited by fishers64, May 10 2013 - 04:31 PM.

  • 0

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users