BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Chro

Health: 0/20

Unlike Ehks, the ghost of Chro always remembered to mention his own health.

Chro was, unfortunately for the Codrex economy, remarkably disinterested in the action figures available for purchase.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 42/20, Status: Shopping

Luckily for the economy, however, ShadowVezon was not only interested in the figures, but had a lot of money to spend.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC:

@Voxumo: Can't be heard, has a ever-in-flux consistency somewhere between vaporous and solid, and is actually quite a bit transparent. In darkness, he'd be practically invisible; his 'shadowy-ness' blends with haze and such. In good lighting, though, he'd still be relatively easy to spot.

Much like the Kanohi Volitak, Mask of Stealth, I guess. Only less of the straight-out 'invisible', and more of the 'blend with the background'.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 9/20 HP ] - Staring down Voxumo

Still cramped by the close confines of the stony, spiky deathtrap, but no longer taking much damage because of his partially incorporeal state of being, the Shadowhawk twisted around and brandished his longsword in Voxumo's face.

In this form, the grey-armored ninja dude was noiseless, so he couldn't speak, but the message was pretty clear.

Back off.

OOC:

And incidentally, Vox, if you're in here with me, I suppose you should be getting impaled as well... this mud puddle really only had room enough for one, so there's not much chance of dodging. :P

OOC: Voxumo came up from below. As such the spikes do not affect him. However you state that your in a state between vaporous and solid. By that logic i would assume you are at a state where you could be passed through. So in all reality we are occupying the same state in the trap.

IC: Voxumo [status: Smirking Health: 10/20]

Voxumo laughed softly as he could vaguely see this

"If you go solid again shadow you will kill us both."

Despite those words voxumo created an energy source around himself that began pushing against the rock essentially destroying it allow him to escape however as soon as he was way from the trap he focused on the area shadowhawk had been he created a field of energy around Shadowhawk. This field of energy was pulsing at such a wavelength that it would male passing through difficult but not impossible

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Being a businessman) [HP: 0/20]

The dead Zakaro waved his hands over the figures while speaking, shoving a spoonful of Ehks' soup in his mouth as well.

"Sure, sure, what'cha looking for? I've got the current crop of us Bionifghters, along with special Round Winner Editions. Battle-worn Vox with the Scythe, MVP Chro with the Bazooka of Exploding Heads, Canis and the Usian Bolt, wolf included, etc..."

"Figures from 4 are quite rare, so those are less for sale unless you've got a considerable amount of cash.."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:

7/20

"STUPID WOLVES! What's with you guys and wolves! First Canis does it and now you! I'm sick and tired of stupid wolves!" [6/20] Centaurus happened to be throwing this tantrum as wolves were nipping at his hind legs. Then he changed into Locke and suddenly they were biting at nothing. "Pahrak, Ehks learned his lesson. Now it's your turn." Then he started charging at Pahrak, changing into Centaurus mid-stride.

IC: 7 health

"The stone wolves are an environmental hazard made by using the Skakdi Spine with mine and Canis's powers, actually. It's just that everyone forgets them, so I mentioned them. Anywho."

Pahrak lifted himself up with a stone pillar and then willed bullet pebbles to shoot out of it at Locke.

"I'm a slow learner."

OOC:

Yeah, and the wolves, due to being an arena hazard, cannot have their damage prevented by powers.

IC: Canis [status: Buying himself Health: 14/20]

I ran over to Zakaro's booth, and grabbed my figurine, placing down some money. Also included was my halberd and crossbow.

EDIT: Last post till Sunday. Next round is boss, and my team has already won this (Effectively), so it shouldn't matter much.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Pulse [Health: 8/20] [status: Wet]

Pulse swam to solid ground, finding that Zakaro was now no more. Retrieving his spear, he saw Locke charging at Pahrak. As Locke was one of the remaining two enemies, Pulse decided to counter-charge at Locke with his spear, jump-started by creating an explosion behind him.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Next round is boss, and my team has already won this (Effectively), so it shouldn't matter much.

You won when Blade and I died, man

(I do realize that saying my death caused your victory makes it sound as though I think my survival would cause us to win, which is not the case

It's really just the fact that Blade and I were some of the last surviving active players and when we were killed the numbers went strongly against our team)

Anyway I quite hope that this round gets done with quickly because it's already more or less done and I'm eager to get on to the next round

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

You know i found this image to perfectly describe what voxumo went through icly earlier before dying

HP_e9fcf9_130339.jpg

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Health Update:

Team Neal Patrick Harris

Defend the Castle

1 - Ehks - ELIMINATED

2 - Voxumo - 10/20 (REVIVED)

5 - Canis - 14/20

10 - Oryx - 13/20

11 - Pulse - 8/20

14 - Pahrak #-579 - 7/20

Team Barney Stinson

Seige the Castle

3 - JiMing - ELIMINATED

4 - Zakaro - ELIMINATED

6 - Chro - ELIMINATED

7 - Blade - ELIMINATED

8 - Dapper Man - ELIMINATED

9 - ShadowVezon - ELIMINATED

12 - LockeBZ - 7/20

13 - Shadowhawk - 9/20

BOTTOM LINE STAWP SEPARATING

Edited by Voltex 2

Oh.. while i admit i would love to end the round i am kind of wondering if we could forestall the start of the boss battle till tommorrow to give people a chance to realize the fight will start? plus also give some of us a cool off period before we get started again?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Oh.. while i admit i would love to end the round i am kind of wondering if we could forestall the start of the boss battle till tommorrow to give people a chance to realize the fight will start? plus also give some of us a cool off period before we get started again?

Start Tonight - 3

Start Tomorrow - 1

There is our current vote count (I think?). If the round starts tonight I'll link it in my sig.

Start it tonight.

Also, I don't mind if it's a dragon, but if it's legitimately Smaug, I... eh. I just feel like we shouldn't directly take characters from other things aside from Lego characters and whatnot.

but their spirits

END ROUND 4

The survivors gathered next to the entrance of the Codrex as Voltex burst into view, screaming in pain as he clutched a red sphere that appeared to be lighting him on fire.

"AUGH IT BURNS IT BURNS IT DEFINITELY BURNS OW OW OW OW OW MAKE IT STOP HOLY POO OW"

Voltex stumbled into the remains of Team Barney Stinson and they all died instantly from smoke inhalation, leaving just everyone except for Ehks from Team Neil Patrick Harris alive.

"So, here's the deal," Voltex gasped. "I really liked how Voxumo and Pahrak played this round, so I'm granting both of you a special reward that isn't an Ultimate Weapon!"

With a mighty heave (it was more of a spasm), Voltex tossed the red sphere over to Pahrak, who caught it and was instantly not hurt at all.

"That is the Red Orb of Fire," Voltex said. "It will momentarily gorilla glue itself to your back permanently, giving you permanent use of fire powers."

He then pulled out a blue sphere, which promptly fired a jet stream of water into his face. Choking, Voltex staggered backwards and sputtered as he tried to regain his footing before catapulting the sphere into the hands of Voxumo, who was unaffected.

"That is the Blue Orb of Not Fire," Voltex told him. "It is going to gorilla glue itself to your back as well, and permanently give you control over water. Neither of these deals extra damage - it's just another power to use."

With that, Voltex revived every single dead player and they all started entering the subspace doorway he opened up one by one... until Ehks realized something.

"Shadowhawk is missing!"

Round 5 begins shortly.

• Upvote 1

Quick question: since I have both Stone and Fire powers now, controlling Lava/Magma is totally possible, right?

Actually, something else I've been meaning to ask: am I allowed to use the Bohrok headbutt move, or is that unfair?

Edited by Pahrak #0579