Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

Ic: A ship loomed off the coasts of the Kumu Islets, a medium trawler with a single smokestack in the middle that sent a plume of grey smoke upwards before it melted in the wind. Rigging hung off of beams like moss from elder trees as it plowed through the waters, casting a narrow wake with its surprisingly keen hull. At the bow of the ship stood a matoran with a cane in hand, watching the waves as he enjoyed doing so much. The appearance of Aurelia in Xa-Koro liberated him of his duty to control Brykon and his team and allowed him freedom to pursue his end of the plan: Maintenance of assets."That's the one," he said as he pointed to a particular island. It was somewhat small with a pair of rocky mountains jutting up on either end and a sandy beach to moor at. At his direction, the captain of the ship moved the trawler closer to the island and anchored off the shore. The Peer and his small entourage entered a launch and oared to the beach.The Peer was one of four of the most powerful and wealthy patrons of Mata Nui, masters of a particular fate they alone understood. But even when the weight of the universe was on their shoulders they still were at their core rich beings, and instead of setting up a defensive perimeter, the Peer requested a tent erected with a table of food. As ordered, the servants did so, and it was not long before the Peer was sitting in the shade, eating his midday morsels.He knew the man would appear any moment.

IC (Merror)Merror nodded to Skyra, unsheathing his swords. He began to inspect the undergrowth near the Temple. After a few minutes, he found what he was looking for: a trail of snapped twigs and bent leaves."He went this way!" he cried to his team. "Let's go!"IC (Echelon)Echelon caught sight of movement ahead of him. Peering forwards, he found it was two Toa he recognised - one from the Xa-Koro group, the other from Hafu's kidnapping."You two!" he hissed through gritted teeth, still clutching his chest. "Over here!"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: SkaaraaSkaaraa picked up Echelon and started dashing for Xa-Koro. "While you were away," he began. "Kino Iho got the idea of building a temple, then we were just sitting around doing a bunch of nothing until another high ranking lietenant of Makuta's; Heuani I believe his name was, popped up and requested that we pick up the pace on the attack. The group is now preparing for an ambush on Pala-Koro." The toa of gravity continued dashing through the forest that seemed to never end.

IC, Zenix: Zenix turned to where the footsteps and voices were coming from. There was Echelon, being carried by Skaaraa. "Echelon! Where have you been?!" asked Zenix angrily, not caring that Echelon was injured. Why should he? Echelon abandoned the group when he was needed. Zenix felt no remorse for the Dark Toa.

OOC:No need for Vilor to find out about your mob. Just have them find out about Vilor killing Jyra (and it will look like that's what happened, even with the earlier sniper injury.) and use that to instigate crime wars with the Inferno (Yes, we can go ahead with that if the crime war comes to an end by around the time some of my other plots begin. )IC: Power flowed through Vilor's fists as he launched a series of powerful punches. Plasma encircled them, targeting what was thought a corpse by Matatu. The plasma punches cleaved through the torso with ease. When Vilor finished, very little was left but the limbs and head. Matatu allowed these to drop to the ground. "Takari, report." Vilor's tone was cold, and quiet compared to his usual roaring. Perhaps that was even worse then the yells he usually bellowed. "Theft successful thanks to the sniper. Weapons traded for widgets with a local dealer." A sack of the Matoran currency landed at Vilor's feet. This brought a smile. For once, Vilor did not act out in anger. His desire for blood still stood strong, but it was quelled for now. Ziraul stood as the illusions faded. "My negotiations, you will be pleased to hear, were not a failure. I set things up so that we can receive cash and other payments for Dovorachk, and then we can kill him and that annoying Toa of Air who seems to eat bad humor for breakfast. A double profit." Vilor chuckled," A better plan than I anticipated. I should not be so quick to punish your failures, Ziraul. Sometimes they are better performed than I think. And pulling that trick with the corpse was quite interesting. I'll have to remember it."Matatu stood to the side as ever. He did something strange with his mask.He salvaged Jyra's head.To him, the contents were most fascinating.OOC:Jyra obviously killed. I've also started to reveal some important bits on Matatu with his last actions.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Utu - Kumu-Islets - Mark Bearer TempleUtu stared angrily at Tank, "What?"Tank didn't say anything, he turned away. He knew Dorian was the closest thing Utu had a to a friend. Granted, neither of the Toa should exist simply out of respect for all that is good in the world. He looked down. Maybe the same could be said about him.His life had been nothing but a downward spiral.But the vision. He looked up."In my dream. A darkness asked me if I wanted to keep my Mark," those awake looked at him expectantly, "He said only one thing when I responded. 'So be it.'"He looked at the others before looking back at Utu."I don't know about you all, but I want to see what happens when we go inside."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Pae - Kumu-IsletsPae crouched at the rocky beach he knew where he'd find the white pebbles. The only issue was splitting them up from the small black pebbles of the same size. With his Kakama, Pae speedily made separate piles as he worked. It would make placing the white ones in his pouch faster.He stopped very suddenly. His rigid eyes stared at the two small piles he had made so far.There was a lot more black stones than white.In a rare expression of emotion, Pae's brow furrowed very slightly. And only because he knew he was alone.He picked up one stone of each color, and brought them up to his face, standing up at the beach. Turning them over, he gazed at them curiously. Inwardly of course. There was no way to tell how he felt or what he was feeling. They had a problem on their hands. A problem Heuani had not accounted for. Or, accounted for and didn't care to present or correct.Pala-Koro far outnumbered Makuta's followers.Pae quickly scooped up the white pebbles he had collected and buttoned the clasp. He took one last look at the black rocks before turning around, activating his mask, and speeding towards the home-camp.Upon reaching it, he deactivated his mask. He walked coolly and calmly, yet purposeful and urgent. He stopped where the meeting had been held. Only to not find Gold, Smoke, Kino, not even Zenix.He cursed in his head. This too was a problem. He had to find Kino.Quickly, Pae activated his Kakama, heading to Xa-Koro, next to the ferry. If Kino was somewhere in Le-Wahi, he had to find her. If not. He'd have to take matters into his own hands.IC: Utu - Kumu-Islets - Mark Bearer Temple"No, we wait for the others to awake."He looked back at the trees before turning to the darkness, "We're supposed to do this together."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: I shouldn't have fell asleep.IC: Aurum"Echelon," He said as he sprinted alongside, "What happened?" He couldn't help but notice the Toa of Magnetism's.....reaction to Heuani's name. Not surprising, seeing as Echelon had been uniting everyone, and he was also part of the inner circle. What Aurum wanted to know, though, was if Heuani had anything to do with Echelon being so badly hurt.He took a vial of liquid he had taken from Kufa which had apparently been 'painkillers', when he had been preparing for the Pala-Koro attack. "This should numb the pain," He said to Echelon as he quickly passed the vial over. "I'm sorry I don't have any medicine, but the Kufa's should have some. If you need to put pressure on your armor.....I can do that too." He looked around. His eyes, better adjusted to the shadow, could pick out light in the distance, although barely due to the amount of trees."We're gonna have to get back to Xa-Koro quick. The attack is going to be very soon. And Xa-Koro is....."He ran forwards, leapt up and gripped hold of a thick tree branch. Using his momentum, he swung onto the next tree, jumped, and soon was above the tree tops. He saw what he needed, and dropped back down."There's a big light source. We should be there in less than 5 minutes, at this rate....but, Echelon, do you plan on taking part for this battle? If you do, I'll brief you on the plans starting now."Soon enough, they could see light sources through the trees.OOC: Waiting for your post, GH, and then depending on what it is, Aurum has to go :P Stealth team member, he opens the gate for everyone.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: IraIra saw Pae rushing by him. He seemed to be headed for the ferry, but before he could get his attention, he had activated his kakama and had left. Cursing under his breath, he raced after him. IC: K'rendar and TerzakThe two of them finished their drinks and stepped out of the bar. After standing there for awhile and watching a black toa of fire (Ira) run by, Terzak finally said to his master "What now?"OOC Open for interaction

IC: Skyra - Temple, Kumu Islets -"Alright!" I turned to look at Tillian and Emotia before I left. "Sorry to leave you like this...but I've gotta run!" And with that I turned after Merror and followed him on the trail to find Echelon.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I'm assuming the Makuta followers, aside from the stealth team, are still in Xa. Let me know if I'm wrong.IC (Bartan)The worst thing about battles, in Bartan's opinion, was long it took them to get started.In fact, that was the only bad thing about them. Otherwise, battles were glorious affairs of blood and violence and excitement; the Skakdi's spines quivered at the thought. The promise of an enormous conflict was the only thing that had kept him around these boring followers of Makuta for so long. He'd almost lost patience in them entirely, but luckily some black Toa had popped outta nowhere and riled everybody up. Bartan had cheered lustily at the conclusion of the Toa's speech, louder than anyone else, because it meant that they would finally get moving.The ILS... Bartan didn't really give a Kofo-Jaga's tail end about the people they were gonna fight. He was just stoked to smash some heads and get his blood pumping. All he had to do now was wait.Which was the only bad thing about battles. Still, it would be worth it.

IC (Echelon)Echelon took the painkiller and drank it quickly."Yes, I will join the battle as soon as I can," he said. "We will need to be at maximum strength. First, however, I will need some time to recover and rearm myself. Tell me of the plans, and I shall take my leave of you."They broke through the tree line as he spoke. Ahead of them lay a sandy beach. Echelon noticed a rather plush-looking tent nearby.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Aurum"We have a stealth team, me included. We break in, we weaken the structures of the buildings and then set the place on fire, leaving strategically defendable locations for the full force of attackers to fight - they'd be engulfed by flame. Kino is the current leader of the operation, and I'll tell her you'll reinforce us when you're healed. I've got to go now, they're waiting for me."He turned, and this time sprinted towards the closest ferry pier, and quickly took a ferry to Le-Wahi.OOC: And that's that. Aurum to Le-Wahi.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Echelon)"Go," said Echelon to Skaaraa. "Join the troops. I will enter the fray when I am recovered sufficiently."As the Toa of Gravity left, Echelon continued to walk along the beach. The painkiller was already working; he could feel the sharp pain turning into a dull ache.He began to walk a little more upright.OOC: Your turn, EW.

Ic: The Peer perked when Echelon's tall, gaunt frame appeared, but he remained in place. He waved the dark toa over. "Come! Take your place at my table!" he beckoned. "Help yourself to my goat!" The Peer's welcoming could have easily been mistaken for naive stupidity by Echelon, but for whatever reason the toa came nigh, sensing no danger to his wounded figure despite his heightened senses.

OOC:Sorry I took a while to respond, my computer broke around three days ago and it just got fixed today.

IC:Miha ~Mark Bearer Temple~

Miha kept quiet throughout the entire thing. Echelon being revealed as the mastermind, the two master marks, everything. After a while, she glanced down at her Mark, and noticed it was glowing very brightly. What the Karz? Suddenly, darkness erupted from the mark, enveloping Miha in a chamber of darkness. In the darkness, Miha glanced around, looking for any way out. She could not find one. Panicking, Miha ran deeper into the darkness, blindly attempting to find a way out.All of the sudden, a brilliant flash appeared in front of her, and she was suddenly in Virthee’s hut. She was talking to her adoptive father, asking him the question that led her to become a doctor. “Virthee,” Memory!Miha asked Memory!Virthee. “Why won’t you let me be a doctor like you?” Memory!Virthee chuckled, and sat Memory!Miha on his lap. “Well Miha, to put it simply, being a doctor is all about sacrifice. A doctor has to be willing to devote his entire life to becoming a doctor. Being a doctor means you have to be willing to sacrifice time and personal desires to help anyone who needs help. You can’t refuse to give someone help just because you don’t like them. Every life is precious, even the lives of people who have hurt you. And I’m not sure you’re quite old enough to understand that Miha."Miha watched as her live flew by, her training under Virthee, her anguish as Kirgon and Moylan left Virthee, swearing that they never wanted to see Virthee, or Miha, again. The tears that were shed when Dreenan left, swearing to Miha that she would come back one day. The fight Miha and Virthee had, Virthee finally accepting Miha’s request to be trained as a medic, Miha’s Gukko Force training, her encountering Nikaron and Joske at Virthee’s hospital, finding her Uncle’s ransacked house, everything up to the present time flashed through her mind in seconds.Miha was back in the darkness, this time with Iris. “You’ve done well child.” Iris taunted. “You’ve managed to keep me from taking complete control over your body. That takes vast mental prowess. But I’m afraid that ends here. The time has almost come for you to either keep your mark, or rid yourself of it forever. I know you plan on doing the former, but seeing as that would leave me without a body, I can’t just let you do that.” Iris chuckled, then began bombarding Miha with every failure she had ever lived through, every painful memory he could dig up, every time she had been told she was not good enough to do what she needed to do, and leapt at Miha, forming a sword in his hand. Miha smirked, feeling a surge of determination. “I’ve lived through all this before Iris and I survived. And I’m going to keep living through all the Karz that happens to me. That’s just what I do. I just keep pushing on, past the pain, past the hurt, because I know that everything is not about me. And that’s why I won’t let you push me around anymore.” A gust of wind, summoned by Miha, blew Iris to the ground, pinning him to the pitch black floor. Miha formed a disk launcher in her hand, and walked over to where Iris was laying. “This is my mind Iris. So get out.” Miha activated the launcher, sending a disk through Iris’ head, banishing the psychopath from Miha’s mind and mark, forever.Suddenly, Miha was back in Xa-Koro, with the rest of the bearers. “What the Karz just happened to me?” She murmured to herself as she picked herself up off the ground.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Echelon)Echelon slowly approached the Peer's table, ducking under the entrance of the tent.He seated himself opposite the Matoran, gazing intently at him. Richly clad, with a sumptuous meal laid out, and more than enough entourage, his appearance spoke of wealth and power - yet Echelon did not recognise him as one of the Cultured Gentry. Odd...and despite the Matoran's jovial and naive-sounding greeting, his eyes veiled an intelligence that Echelon could sense."You know who I am, and fear me not" he said in a civil voice - a voice that, while we're on the subject, was remarkably cultured for such a zealous follower of Makuta. The Necromancer's accent suggested a class and an educatedness that seemed out of place for someone who regularly killed in cold blood. "Either that or you're more foolish than you appear. And if you know who I am, then you are not simply inviting me for a spot of luncheon. What business would a rich Matoran have with a Dark Toa, I wonder?"Echelon chuckled a little at the irony of his words with regard to his recent dealings with Ambages.

Ic: The Peer placed his silverware knife down on the table and leaned back a little, relaxing. "We always have business with powerful figures, Echelon. To be wealthy on this island is to flirt with power and dance with devils; you know this, if from an outsider perspective. Nothing we do is simple, so you are correct in deducing this to be a scheduled meeting. What I find more admirable is that you do not know who I am and fear me not. I would expect you to be more wary of the unknown, considering your more recent... adventure," he said, nodding at the oozing wound that still bled through Echelon's armor.

IC (Echelon)Echelon smiled, a little grimly thanks to the the dull pain that still seeped from his wound."As I'm sure you know, there is more than one type of danger," he replied. "If you are as worthy of fear as you claim, I do not doubt that I would already be dead. Ipso facto, you want something from me."Echelon lifted a hand to his thorax-armour and wiped a trickle of blood from its surface."But as you so astutely noticed, I am somewhat...inconvenienced at present. I also have a rather urgent...appointment elsewhere."His tone made it clear what he meant by 'appointment'."I assume you have a proposal for me. If you have some way of returning me to strength, and quickly, then I might be inclined to hear it..."IC (Merror)Merror crashed through the jungle, following Echelon's trail with the skills of a practised tracker. He could hear the shouts of his brothers behind him as he sliced through the undergrowth, and before long burst out of the treeline. Three sets of tracks led away across the sands of a beach. Two headed further inland, in the vague direction of Xa-Koro. The third went down towards the crashing sea. Merror cursed. The waves had washed away any sign of where the tracks had led.Merror noticed an ornate tent further down the beach, clearly belonging to some rich Matoran or other. Echelon wouldn't have gone that way; the Dark Toa would need healing, and soon - and he wasn't likely to get it from Mata Nui's upper class. He would want to go where people like him were more welcome.The Toa of Fire began to follow the tracks heading for Xa, which lead off the beach and onto a rough track that led across the island.

Edited by Ghosthands

IC: Emotia - Temple, Kumu Islets -Emotia got up on her feet a bit unsteady, her heart still beating hard and her body trembling a bit from her dream, she approached Tillian. She watched as Skyra left, almost as soon as he'd arrived really. "I'm sure he would of stayed longer it he could." She said, trying to reassure Tillian.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

Ic: "Yes, the battle over Pala-Koro. I wouldn't want to inconvenience you from working on something of our own construction," the Peer hinted. "But there is more that you need than mere medicine. But we can't continue this conversation here. The eyes and ears of the unworthy linger out of sight." The Peer got up and his servants began to tear the tent down almost immediately. "Come, let's go on the ship. We can do much more in our solitude there."

IC: Skyra - Beach, Kumu Islets -I was not far behind Merror, I could see we were heading toward Xa-koro, made sense, Echelon would find help easy from that place. I couldn't say I'd ever been to Xa-koro myself though, I'd have to keep my guard up, all sorts of thugs and other criminals thrived in that place, or so I'd been told. Sand flew in the air as we sprinted onwards.

IC (Echelon)Echelon nodded silently, and rose. Immediately, he winced, doubling over a little and leaning on his staff. He muttered something about 'Kufa's pathetic excuse for painkillers' and followed the Peer towards his ship.Making deals with the filthy rich seemed to be becoming a regular occurrence for him.

IC-Skeldan:Skeldan, on his Ussal quickly caught up and passed the two, before he reigned in beside them, a somewhat tense look on his face."Do you realize just how foolish this is turning to be?" he growled, nodding in the direction of Xa-Koro. "He's likely got allies there in a number we can't even calculate; It would be suicide to run after him there!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Skyra - Beach, Kumu Islets -I glanced at Skeldan, "That's never stopped me before!" I shot back. "Besides, if we come up with a good plan...I'm sure we can pull it off. Plus if we catch him before he reaches Xa-koro like Merror said we won't have to worry about it."

IC-Skeldan:"If that's his actual destination," the Toa of Ice retorted. "If he didn't decide to fly off somewhere, or take a side trek to some temple or fortress in the jungle, like that last one." He rolled his eyes. "And I would imagine making a good plan would be rather hard while we're running like this, wouldn't you think?"OOC: I probably could have worded it better, but I never really meant for them to stop. : P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now